My Other Mother Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it, I was in as far as I could go and slowly fingerfucking her until she seemed to get used to the intrusion a little. She never stopped playing with herself, even when her other hand reached up to fondle Roxanne's bare tits as she unabashedly sucked the woman's mound.

I began stroking myself while I watched Mum acting like a slut, the naughty and forbidden anal intrusion I perpetrated between her lewdly spread, beautiful legs getting me closer than my hand.

They both came together. Roxanne could only cry out Mum's name over and over as she came forward, one hand palm down on the bed while her eyes rolled. Mum squealed wildly to her own hand and my finger, jerking her body this way and that as each wave of her orgasm tossed her lovely curves about as it would.

When Roxanne backed off, removing herself from my mother, I straddled Mum's upper body, grabbed her by the hair to pick her head off the mattress and promptly jerked myself off in her face.

I think Roxanne had another orgasm right then and there as we all moaned, me most of all while I mercilessly splattered my grateful mother's forehead and nose.

"Oh, god! Oh, fuck!" I panted, leaning back and closing my eyes.

When I opened them, Roxanne was licking my cum from her face and then allowing her to take it back from her mouth. They kissed so passionately, sharing my jism like that as I watched, not getting soft in the slightest.

Mum's hand found its way to my rod and, while completely engaged in Roxanne, she lovingly stroked me while I just enjoyed the sharp, post orgasmic sensations she so well knew how to manipulate.

A half hour later I was upstairs in our room and in bed. I was smiling, thinking of how passionate Mum's goodnight kisses were and remembering how she thanked me. And then, I suppose because the hormonal high was over and I was for the time being satisfied, it dawned on me.

My smile faded as my attitude about the event changed completely. I wondered what I'd come to. I wondered how it kept happening whenever I was around her and suddenly realized it was getting worse. That, or I was getting weaker.

"No, no. our biggest worry is that sex with Mum is the least of our worries. Remember? Anyway... now we know that our sexual control over her is real. Not only that, but Roxanne will bow to it like Mum does. So far."

" ... We've got to push. Don't we? While I sit here stressing that Mum's hereditary disorder is compromising us, we've actually got to explore... exercise and... expand that control."

"That's right, and you know why, don't you?"

" ... Because when we decide to make good on our promise..."

"Our other mother won't go peacefully into that dark night, as they say."

"No... she won't."

"And we're gonna need all the control we can get between here and now."

"Right."

" ... You know what we should do..."

" ... Yes."

"You know what we'll find."

" ... Yes. ... The tide always brings them back. ... Tomorrow."