My Other Mother Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

This was met by low chuckles as she straightened and turned with her white smile still present, showing us her neatly trimmed, black bush while holding her top so we could see her melons too.

"What do you want me to do now?" she asked.

That was it, her own words telling me all I needed to know in relation to the test of her obedience to me.

" ... I want you to give me a nice kiss and then cover your appetizing self up, babes."

The kiss was very nice, after which she pushed her skirt back down with a sexy wiggle of her hips, then turned around, asking, "Tie me?"

"Ho-ly shit, why can't I find women like that?" Pitbull asked.

"I can't either," I answered. "Mum introduced us."

"That, I believe," he chuckled. "Your Mum's awesome."

"She's my best friend," Roxanne proudly announced.

Almost ten minutes later, after Pitbull diplomatically suggested we should move along before their 'guest' arrived, we were again walking down the deserted street, Roxanne's hand around my waist, mine around her shoulders.

"Thanks Steven, that was... really fun!"

"Liked that, huh?"

"You bet! Wow, I've never... I mean when you told me to show them my boobs, I was surprised, but... I loved it! I've never been shown off like that before, it made me feel so valued. Plus, you only let them look, not tou-"

A startled and fearful shout from behind had us pause, turning back to see Pitbull and his henchmen dragging a tall, somewhat well dressed guy about their own age to the pavement. After this was accomplished, the well heeled guy's head and body became the target of a lot of punches and kicks from the three street ruffians.

"Oh no...!" Roxanne exclaimed.

"Not our business," I gravely commented, turning her around and pulling her along with me. "Just forget about it."

" ... Um, we're going home now, right?" she asked hopefully, obviously having forgotten about the incident like I told her as we continued on our way.

"Yup. Well, you are. You have to be up earlier than me and I don't want Mum mad at me 'cause I kept you up all night."

"Well... aren't you going to fuck me?"

I looked at her with a big smile and replied, "I'd love to, but I want to get a little something nice for Mum."

"Oooooh! Can I please come?"

"Nope."

"Aww, why?"

"Cause I'm getting something for you, too."

"Ohhh..." she said, her smile getting even brighter.

"I'm walking you home first, though."

"What a gentleman. Your Mum really did raise you well."

"Except for one thing," I grinned.

"What's that?"

"I need what's left over from your twenty Dollars to do it," I laughed. "I'll make it up to you later, though. I'll rape ya."

"Anything for you, baby," she grinned, digging into her purse. "And you can rape me any time."

Yes, I was quite pleased with my little Roxy experiment, it having gone even better than I would have suspected. It was very possible that she would be of crucial help to me in the future, but what did it mean? Was it just because it was me, or could anybody have that control with her now that Mum had... done whatever with her? Furthermore, how much of it was real? Would she feel this way otherwise?

 

Part 3

Buying the long, double ended, rubber dildo was quite embarrassing, however a sudden personal dare to tell the clerk that it was a gift for my mother and her girlfriend made the experience better for getting to see the look on her face when I did. The funny thing was that it was only a way to get rid of our Roxy so I could meet Audrey but, once I'd purchased the thing to cover my excuse, I was really glad I did and couldn't wait to present it to them. (I even had the clerk wrap it for me despite her struggles to keep her facial expression professional)

On the phone, Audrey told me that it wasn't too late to meet, yet I waited a half hour at Tim's with the gift wrapped package on the table in front of me, wondering if the petite woman had changed her mind about the meeting. When my coffee was gone, I got up and got another, leaving me with just over fifty Cents in my pocket, and sat down with it as she came through the door, a look of resigned, yet frightened determination on her birdlike facial features.

She spotted me almost right away, went to the counter to order her own and sat across from me, but not looking me in the face, rather down at her coffee.

"Thanks for meeting me, Audrey. It means a lot."

"I'm glad to hear that," she said in her small voice.

She wanted something, I knew, and it would be no small thing.

"(ahem) Yes, well..." I started, "Like I said, this is awful important to me."

She only nodded, having opened the plastic lid of her cup to sit there staring at it, her hands trembling ever so slightly as they nervously fidgeted with the rings on her fingers. Since she was the one who suggested we meet, I waited for her to speak first and, after finally looking up at me, she did.

"It's b- She's been, uhhh... different. Since your visit."

"Oh?"

She nodded, replying, "Yes, she's... excited."

"Why?" I wondered aloud. "I had to kick her in the head a few times just so I could get away from her. Usually, that's the kind of thing that really upsets people."

"The bruises are already almost gone."

This gave me pause as I watched her return her eyes to her cup.

"Audrey... I know you know things about her, things that uhh... maybe don't get mentioned around mixed company. Please tell me."

"I will, but you have to do something for me if I do. You have to promise."

"What's that?"

"You... You have to get her out of there somehow. You have to get her out of my life for good."

"How am I supposed to do that? I can't afford to have her housed somewhere else, and I sure as hell don't want her living with me."

"Well... How you do it is up to you."

She looked up from her coffee again, this time looking directly into my eyes. I stared back, trying to figure out what she thought I could do for her and that's when her nerves began to smooth out, her expression becoming almost blank at my intense stare.

I didn't want to believe it, could hardly bring myself to dare believing it, but I suddenly knew what was happening and, as much as it scared me, I had to know for sure.

With my heart in my throat, "Audrey..."

"Yes?"

" ... You can trust me. You trust me implicitly. Right?"

She blinked at me a couple of times, then obediently answered with, "I trust you implicitly, Steven," while never taking her eyes from my face.

(holy fuck! Oh my god! OH – MY – GOD!)

I held her there with my eyes, hardly believing what just happened and unwilling to let her go now that I had the advantage, however, I didn't want to put the poor woman through any more than she'd obviously been through.

I was also scared witless because there was no longer any doubt where I was concerned. I was next in line. Sitting there in silence, I tried to get hold of myself, almost sorry I'd verified what was happening for my own sake along with hers, but deep, deep down inside, I was quite excited about the event because of the power it afforded me over others and the potential opportunities that I knew had just opened up to me.

Desperately trying to keep my voice level and calm, I directed, "Audrey, t- tell me everything you know about Marie Burchell."

She gave me the slightest nod and began in a calm tone with, "Marie is the one who's really in charge of Shoreline. I mean, she doesn't make policy or anything but, when she wants something, it's best to get it for her. Maureen knows this, but... she pretends. That's what Marie likes, too. She likes that she refuses to believe, when she does her bidding to the extent she can be forced to because the truth of what's really going on is just too scary for Maureen to accept. That's why she'll do what Marie tells her if you come back, and why Marie hates me, because I have accepted it. But, I'll want to do what she says if you come back too, because I'm afraid of what she'll eventually make me do if I don't. That's why you have to get rid of her somehow."

"But you two sedated her after I left. I can't imagine she could've wanted that."

"No, but we had to. And she'll punish us for it sooner or later. She'll get into my head while I sleep and put ideas there."

"What kind of ideas?"

"Maybe the idea to hurt you. Or your mother. Maybe... Maybe she'll make me do something to degrade myself again."

" ... What has she made you do?"

"I- I used to get insistent with her in the beginning, when she first got there, when I used to study her. I'm the caregiver, I'm in charge and that's how I acted, but... One Friday evening, just before I got off work, she told me to enjoy myself with this... look. Like she was rubbing something in my face and really enjoying it. ... I... I went home and everything was fine at first, I wasn't even thinking about it, but then I had this idea that a lot of my financial problems could be easily solved with the right outfit and a little time standing around Sewell St.. Uhh... I prostituted myself that night. Over and over. I did absolutely anything they requested and enjoyed it all. I didn't even think anything of it until I woke up from a horrible dream about five o'clock the next evening."

This certainly gave me real pause.

"But... how did she...?"

"I'd been having dreams all that week, the um... dirty kind, you know. I usually don't. Certainly not for an entire week and not so intense that I wake up with... with having... She got to me. She burrowed into my subconscious like some filthy, disgusting... thing."

" ... What else?"

"Maureen..."

After a pause, I gently prodded, "What about Maureen?"

"She never used to cheat on her husband. Not until Marie turned up at Shoreline."

"I see. Um, what do you know about her? Do you have any clue as to what... well, what she is, how she can to these things?"

"She says she's a Sith Lord."

"Do you know what that is?" I asked.

"Yes. It seems silly, but I believe it. I mean, it's... She's obviously not, but if there was such a thing, it would be her. I have no explanation."

"Okay."

She was becoming disturbed, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Audrey, relax."

It worked to an effective extent.

"Tell me... Does she mess with the other residents?"

"Sometimes. Usually only to scare us, I think."

"Why do you think it is that Marie doesn't respond to her meds like Nicole and the other residents do?"

"I don't know. The meds like she and Nicole are on are antipsychotics. They should dull her down the same way."

" ... So... the meds alter behaviour?"

"Yes."

"Like alcohol?"

" ... Not in the same way, but yes."

"But, Maureen told me that Marie is on so many meds that you practically don't have to feed her. Have you ever seen that before?"

"No."

"Have you ever seen her not on meds?"

"Once. There was a problem at the pharmacy and she went three days without. She became... very angry."

"She wants to take them." I assumed aloud.

"Yes."

"Huh... But in that case, how can you manage to sedate her?"

"With an extremely heavy dose. It doesn't put her completely under and it doesn't last long. We don't do it unless we really have to, like the time she ran out of meds and the day of the visit from Sheila, then you."

"Why's that?"

"We pay for it. What I did on Sewell St. that night happened after she ran out of meds."

"What happened after Sheila's visit?"

" ... Well, I... There was this party next door in my apartment building. There were several young men there and it was late. At first I only went over to ask them to turn the music down, but for some reason, like in those dreams, I suddenly realized that I was only wearing my nightie and the next thing I knew, I was... letting them touch me. First my breasts because they asked and it seemed alright since they did ask, then my... well I partied with them. I-I was... the party. Now, because of your visit, I... Well, we had to sedate her again, so... (sigh)"

"That's why neither of you really wanted me there, but I had every legal right and you couldn't very well explain without looking crazier than your residents."

"Yes."

"And now you're waiting for something else to happen, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"What about Maureen?"

"I don't know. I mean, I know something happened with her those two times before, but she never told me what. She was quite depressed for a little while after each sedation."

"Alright... Is there anything else you can tell me?"

" ... She's making plans."

"How do you know?"

"She keeps whispering to herself about you and your mother, Kathleen. She wants you, and... sh- she hates your mother."

" ... My mother?"

She nodded her solemn, silent reply as my heart began beating faster, the uncomfortable feel of panic germinating from a seed of sudden fear within me while this information soaked in.

"I used to be happy," she suddenly imparted to my eyes. "I used to be... decent. I was a good, clean woman who only wanted to take care of others less fortunate and make some kind of a difference in this crazy, mixed up world. Now I'm just a filthy, used up old whore."

"No, Audrey," I heard myself say while fear for Mum and dangers she may not know about began to sprout from that seed, expanding up and into my chest and driving my heart rate up further. "You're still a good, clean woman. It's not your fault, what she made you do."

" ... Really?"

"I believe everything you told me."

A rickety, unsure smile bravely made its way to her lips as I watched this poor creature and I couldn't help but feel for her as I tried to restrain my own rising panic.

"But Audrey, why didn't you just quit? Your financial situation can't be that bad?"

"It's not just that. After she came back around, after you left that day, she must have heard me speaking to Maureen or something. I was upset and going on in a voice louder than it should have been and..."

"She threatened you."

"Yes," Audrey whispered.

I nodded slowly, sighing heavily while maintaining all important eye contact, trying to think of something else to ask her, something constructive.

"Will you do it?" she asked, frightened but hopeful. "Will you help? I know you can."

"What do you mean?"

"You're her grandson. That's why you believe me, isn't it? You know because you're like her. I can tell."

" ... And that doesn't frighten you?"

"No, I trust you implicitly. I need your help. I'll do anything, Steven. Anything you want."

After another rather longish pause, I responded with, "Yes, Audrey. I'll help."

Her face dared to replace more fear with hope as she asked, "Soon? It has to be soon before she... before-"

"I know. Yes, it'll be soon. The sooner the better, I think. But I have to go back there and I'll need your help. You've been a brave woman and I need you to go on being that. Just a little longer, okay?"

"How long?" she asked, a tear breaking free and racing down her cheek, soon joined by another on the opposite side of her face.

" ... This week. I can't say exactly when, but the sooner the better. For both of us."

A smile dared to come out, possibly the first smile she'd had in a long, long time as she asked, "Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

"Oh... thank you. Would... would you like to spend the night with me? I like it up the ass and I promise I won't charge you."

" ... Uhh... Audrey, you're a very attractive woman, but that wouldn't be fair. You already gave me what I asked for, you don't have to offer yourself like that and I wouldn't take advantage. Marie's already done enough of that."

She took my hand in both of hers and raised it to her lips, slowly and softly kissing it as she maintained eye contact. I closed my eyes and left them that way until I felt her let go of my hand. Opening them again, I regarded her surprised and embarrassed expression as she warily backed away from the table.

Without looking her directly in the eyes, I asked, "Can you switch shifts with Maureen this week?"

"I..."

"I need you on nightshift if I'm going to help you."

She nodded, her smile having vanished, swallowing a bit fearfully now that the spell was broken.

"Good. Try to avoid her. Above all, try to avoid eye contact with her. Do you understand?

She nodded again, the tremor in her hands returning as they sat on the table in front of her.

I got up, wanting away from her all of a sudden. I felt sorry for her, but she made me uncomfortable outside the Jedi spell. She was the only person who knew about me, other than Marie and possibly Mum, and having just found out for sure myself, I really didn't like her looking at me like that. It didn't help my new found fear of myself, the thing inside me, or the future it quite possibly held for me somewhere down the road.

Without looking down at her, my own hands now trembling as hers were, I said, "I'll call sometime very soon, Monday, Tuesday, possibly Wednesday, but no later if I can help it."

I walked away without waiting for a response or looking back, out the door and into the warm night.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers