My Other Mother Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

Vivian and Taylor were powerless to stop the ever escalating predicament they'd found themselves in while going with the flow. Vivian was forcibly straddling a man's thigh while he rubbed her tummy through her blouse. She shrank away with an expression of irritated disgust as another touched her long black hair. Taylor was being held in much the same manner, except she was slouched down further in her host's lap, her head held back, hands playfully arrested while a big guy kissed her mouth from behind the swing.

The song was over and another slow one started. Mum and I looked at each other a bit uncertainly, not knowing if we should get as close as the song suggested in such mixed company.

In passing, Frank jokingly noted, "It's just a dance, you two, chill out."

We looked at each other and laughed a bit as we came together and began dancing slowly.

"Roxy's having a good time," Mum noted.

Our sexy little friend had an arm around each of her dance partner's shoulders, pressed close while they rubbed her back. She was necking with the weathered guy, then stopped to begin with the other.

"Taylor and Vivian aren't," I laughed.

Vivian was being shifted around by the man who was holding her while she looked at Taylor with some surprise as the big guy frenched her. Her expression suggested Taylor should be ashamed.

A bigger surprise came at the sight of a long, hard, thick penis suddenly jutting from beneath and between her legs. The men laughed as she tried to squirm away, cheering her on as she only slid into it, driving it against her crotch as she tried to keep her thighs together. Without thinking, she grabbed it, trying to hold it away from herself, but the crowd seemed to like that and she quickly understood why. Hastily letting go, she chose to press her splay fingered hand against the stiff phallus that ground against her crotch so nobody could see as her legs helplessly came open further.

My hardon was pressed against Mum's abdomen and she subtly ground into me as we danced, watching the spectacle she'd provided. I was incredibly horny, loving the feel of her tits against my chest and getting drunker by the mouthful, now wondering when her other son would make his appearance without any concern over it.

"I think Frank likes you." I told her.

"Frank's nice. Good man. He should settle and get married, though. He needs a good woman to calm him down a little; he's not a kid anymore."

The song ended and we made our way to the barbecuer where, beside the grill, a tall thin guy who was earlier introduced as 'Gunner' was busily filling shot glasses from the giant bottle Mum brought and handing them out. Beside him, Frank grinned as he watched the big guy switch to Vivian, kissing her in a sloppy, open mouthed fashion from behind while the man beneath humped her hand.

Beside her, Taylor watched her blouse being opened up. They succeeded in exposing her shiny foil, jade green bra with the black lace edging, hands reaching into her open blouse to sample her respectable goods. As her brunette friend gasped at a second hard cock that was rubbing the side of her face, Taylor gently bucked despite herself to the sudden hand down the front of her slacks. I couldn't hear, but her mouth was open as she watched this, appearing to gasp softly over and over while her sweater and blouse were being removed. Her nice round tits were soon out of their bra, erected nipples jiggling with them as she watched what was happening in her slacks and the hungry lips that fastened to her nipples with an awed expression.

Turning his grin on Mum, Frank blurted, "Wow, am I ever glad you showed up!" laughing afterward.

Mum took a bow with an appreciative smile to Frank's laughter as he and everyone else tried to see down her pullover, those behind up her short skirt. We were each presented with a full shot glass by Gunner and, after a toast to the Carpenters Union, down the hatch mine went. Mum told him that her son needed another, and that was seen to right then and there, she also receiving a second and drinking accordingly with me.

While lowering my shot glass, I noticed Roxy with her two new friends. She'd removed her jean jacket while dancing in the early evening, August heat and was sitting between them on the deck's outer railing bench and helping the weathered guy remove his shirt, the other already bare chested.

He wasn't the only one. The men around Vivian and Taylor were now in varied states of undress, the big guy feeding his large, fully erect member to Vivian's aghast mouth from over her shoulder, patiently shoving it in as far as he could. Having forgotten all about the cock pressed between her legs in the face of this new and graceless event, she wailed around him, waving her hands in a panicked gesture of refusal as somebody grabbed her crotch.

Taylor's sweater, shirt and bra were now on the deck in front of the swing. This left her upper body clothed only with the smart little tie at her neck as she started slumping more towards her friend. Each of her full, inviting breasts were being handled by the guys under her, another taking his turn with his hand down the bulging front of her well fit slacks as she haltingly moaned.

I was seen without a beer and another was thrust in my hand while one of Mum's rested lightly on my forearm. She was watching the action with Vivian and Taylor, softly and slowly grinding her thighs together as she stood there.

Frank and a few other guys were alternating their attention from the two drug store employees to Mum, still clothed in that tight, short skirt. This turned me on all the more, the psychological kind of turn-on that Mum would sometimes speak of, and that's when the booze that was hitting me so hard and fast stepped aside, allowing me to... become.

"Hey..." I toned in her ear as she watched Taylor losing her slacks, "You should lick Vivian's pussy."

She turned around and looked at me, speechless but with humoured surprise as her expression asked where in hell that idea came from.

"Go on, Mum, I dare ya," I said, trying not to laugh as Frank observed without hearing.

"You'd get off on seeing everyone watch me do that, wouldn't you?" she laughed.

"Well... yeah."

Suddenly looking closer and, I presume recognizing her other son, she said, "You are a pervert," yet turned to nervously walk to the swing, the back of which was by then reclined to a make a swinging bed.

"What's happening with you guys?" Roxy asked, suddenly beside me while Mum, a bit embarrassed, leaned over Vivian to say something to the guy beneath her.

Roxanne was standing with her friends. The weathered guy had a pretty respectable, wiry tough body for his age, the other somewhat more filled out with larger, more powerful arms and chest.

"Just watch," I replied, gesturing to Mum.

As a cock was being pushed into Taylor's half compliant mouth, the blonde's expression suggesting she had no idea why it should be there, Mum set one knee on the swinging bed, unsteadily holding her other foot on the deck under the random movements of the swing. Bracing with one hand between two bare thighs, she laughed as she unbuttoned Vivian's slacks and pulled the zipper, her fingers caressing down the length of the hardened pole that was still humping the health and beauty expert through her clothes. I could tell she was yet a little embarrassed, but clearly enjoying this.

"Oh my god, you're kidding!" Roxy quietly exclaimed.

While Vivian's chest was being freely groped by anybody who cared to cop a feel, Mum closed her legs enough to work her slacks down her hips to reveal a rather sexy pair of peach coloured panties, the darker area of her bush only just discernable underneath and close to the waistband of the flimsy garment. The guy underneath lifted the brunette so Mum could pull the slacks past his member and down her thighs, from where two grinning volunteers finished the job for her.

Laughing again, I think at her own nerve, she groped the other woman, her hand again incidentally contacting the nearby cock. Finally, she grabbed it, moving it out of the way as she lowered her face between Vivian's legs, opened her mouth and began sucking the pussy before her through the peach material. The small crowd watching loved this, encouraging her on and whistling as she tried not to laugh, letting the hard prick in her hand slip through her fingers to rest against the side of her face with a light slap. This did make her giggle, but she sucked voraciously on as Vivian's pelvis jittered to her muffled groans.

I glanced to my side with a smile for Roxy who, as it turned out, was enjoying a rather thorough, firm tushie rub from one of her companions with a fun loving smile. The other was kissing the back of her neck as the three of them watched what was happening on the swing.

"Oh my god," she repeated, "I never would've guessed..."

"I dared her to lick Vivian's pussy," I explained with a grin.

She laughed, but now with mild surprise for me in her expression. After a sip from her drink, she said to her friends, "Mmm. This feels really... nice. Guys, should I take my top off?"

"Of course you should take it off," the wiry guy encouraged with a smile.

"I'll take it off for you," the other threw in with a laugh.

They both went ahead and did this, leaving Roxy in a silver, micro bikini top that she looked spectacular in as she beamed up at me. The other two were a lot happier and hornier now, their rushing hands and lips proving it.

Mum was just then peeling Vivian's panties down with what looked like precum on her cheek. She raised her legs and, with the help of the same volunteers, quickly rid her victim of her peach undergarment, almost losing balance a moment later and toppling to the bed with the others.

"Oh my fuck, look at how hard you are..." Roxanne breathed.

Her legs were spread a little, back arched while her friends intensified their attention. A hand grabbed one of her boobs as the end of a forefinger, along with its neighboring middle finger, appeared from between her legs.

"Ohhh... Steven, you should take your pa- pants off.

The prospect was somewhat of a dare but, despite my discomfort, the pervert that I am liked the idea. And since most of the guys there were half naked and pretty well all of them stroking themselves while they watched anyway, I figured, why not? Roxy helped me off with them, then my boxers, giving me a brief kiss with her tongue in my mouth while she stroked my member. I noticed Frank watching again and, catching my eye, he laughed, holding up his thumb in an 'okay' gesture before turning his attention to the action on the swing.

Mum had repositioned herself to a half sitting, half leaning posture from beside Vivian. Leaning over and forward, she only had to lift her ass off the upholstered swing a little to go down the brunette's abdomen and to her clitoris. With her calves dangling, she leaned even farther forward, deployed her tongue and began taking small samples of the wet pussy before her. Her volunteers held the violated woman's legs spread as the tongue at her crotch became less flicking, less darting and more aggressive. A minute later, Vivian was getting the royal treatment of Mum's sucking and licking, even holding her open to push her tongue as far up the woman's opening as possible. The crowd definitely loved this as much as that big hard cock that was again resting on her face, again humping as she brought her fingers into play.

Taylor's scant, green foil panties with their black lace edges were the only thing she was wearing now because they weren't enough of an impediment to remove. Due to the hands that so boldly invaded them, the small triangle had been pulled to the side, allowing her snatch to be viewed by all as she was turned over on her front and fed a fresh piece of meat. Her knees were spread around the thighs of the man under her and for the first time she was able to see his face as his thick tool breached her pussy lips.

Vivian took in Taylor's predicament as she did the man who'd begun licking her co-worker's flower, but she had her own dirty issues to deal with as she erotically squirmed to them. The special customer between her legs licked her closer and closer to orgasm as the man underneath her only now pulled her blouse open, showcasing her medium sized tits in their semi-supportive peach bra. The points of her erect nipples were easily discernable but, like her pubic bush, it was only just possible to make out her dark areolas as her tits shifted about in the cups.

She seemed to have adjusted to the cock in her mouth a little, but not enough to disregard what happened when the man who owned it suddenly shuddered and came with a short, strangled yell. Her eyes darted around as if searching for someone who could tell her what to do with cum that rapidly filled whatever space was left in her mouth. Fingering her deep, Mum sucked straight at her clitoris, making her choke while the cock in her mouth was pulled out. Able to raise her head a little, she coughed most of the cum and saliva out of her mouth and down her chin and upper chest, unavoidably swallowing the rest. She looked pretty overcome as she watched the senior blonde at work, eyes wide, mouth open and groaning.

"Ooo-hh! Ohhh, my pussy! Uhhh-mmmmp? Mmmmmm!"

As another erect penis was fitted to Vivian's mouth, Taylor was also having her face nicely fucked. She hummed and groaned her objections and cries of pleasure as the man who'd penetrated her did slow figure eights. The attractive younger blonde's ass, meanwhile, hopped to the wet tongue that was obviously really doing something for her.

After some brief fondling, Vivian's boobs were pulled free from her bra and left to hang over the easily defeated cups, allowing her bare breasts to be freely handled.

"Ohh... uhh-h! Mmmmm, he-heee!?"

It was Roxy from beside me. I looked, surprised to find I'd been softly, slowly stroking myself while I watched the swing, but also seeing that Roxy's new entourage was slowly peeling her leggings down her hips. One of her boobs had come free and she played with her nipple as we both watched her silver micro thong come into my appreciative view. There was only enough of a scrap to cover her lips, not even enough to hide her black bush as she bounced proudly on the balls of her feet, causing her other breast to fall out.

"Oops- Uhh-h!" she said with a dirty smile as they were both grabbed up while big, strong fingers began playing in her pubic hair and between her cheeks.

Back on the swing, Taylor was having an orgasm whether she liked it or not. She howled regretfully over and over around the pumping cock in her mouth as she bounced helplessly up and down, an insistent finger held just inside her sphincter. We cheered this as the guy beneath kept bouncing her, the man in her mouth forcing her to deepthroat him as that finger plunged just a little deeper.

Meanwhile, Vivian was getting close to her own orgasm, choking on the hardened member that was pushed as far down her throat as its owner could possibly get it. Her lips stretched wide, her lipstick and professional experience with the product were put to the test as her eyes rolled and she began grunting and choking while her body convulsed in climax. Mum kept licking her fully erected nub throughout, only stopping when Vivian was over her notable experience.

The owner of the great cock from beneath reached over Vivian's thighs and, grabbing it up, made an attempt for her opening. He almost slipped in, but slid up to the clit Mum was licking, her tongue dancing over the head momentarily before it retreated, leaving only clitoris again. He made another careful attempt and, with the sudden help of Mum's hand, gained entry, slowly filling Vivian while her muffled shrieks tickled the cock still fucking her mouth.

Mum had gone back to Vivian's clitoris, sucking and licking sloppily, leaning further ahead with her toes brushing the floor, her tongue indirectly caressing the shaft that had begun fucking the wet opening she'd feasted on. She licked as far as she could to her inner thighs, sucking the lips that were spread around the hard pole. On one pass, the wet member slipped free of its temporary home and again visited Mum's ambitions at Vivian's hood. She blinked at it, but hastily whipped the head clean of Vivian's juices with her tongue as the glistening organ writhed in her face.

Shoving him back inside, she went back to what was left for her mouth to experience, never stopping her efforts on the now frenetic Vivian, not even a few minutes later when the cock again slipped free and drove up to visit Mum's open, licking mouth. Again, her tongue began bathing his head of Vivian's essence and he suddenly ejaculated into Mum's dedicated mouth. He then blasted her between her eyes, grinding himself against Vivian's twat as he gushed over it and Mum's face, but she never stopped licking and sucking.

We all cheered wildly at this, Roxy wailing her appreciation as she was moved to a nearby lounger that, I presumed, would allow for the three of them to get much more personable now that the show was over.

By the time I looked back, still slowly stroking myself, Mum was heading back towards me, actually staggering a little and laughing in embarrassment while tugging her skirt down.

"Oh my god, I got some in my mouth!" she declared.

Jism trickled down her face and chin amidst the group's cheers as she noticed I was half naked with my hard cock in hand. She stared at it as she approached and smiled at me when she looked up from it.

"Nice to see you enjoyed that," she half seriously admonished, glancing down at my exposed penis again.

"You liked it," I teased, to which she replied with a guilty smile as Frank joined us.

"Holy shit, Kathleen, right on!"

Her response was delayed by the huge bulge in the front of his pants but, with a giddy laugh, she managed, "Um, do you have a facecloth I could use?"

"You look great the way you are, baby," he assured with a big smile, glancing at me while I slowly pumped myself, looking at the mess on my mother's face.

"Yeah, it looks good on you," I teased.

"You shush!" she laughed, looking back at the front of Frank's pants and licking her lips as a clot of cum made its slow way down the side of her nose.

"Wanna see it, Kathleen?" he offered.

"She definitely wants to see it," I answered for her.

"Steven..." she vaguely complained while watching Frank unhitch his pants.

It was notably bigger and thicker than mine and when its full, curved hardness came into view, Mum let out a high pitched giggle.

"Like that, Kathleen?"

"Oh, Frank... That's... very nice and... big..."

The clot of cum had stopped on her upper lip after leaking around the outer curve of her nostril and I couldn't believe this was happening. She looked so sexy like that and I could tell she was as excited as I was. Without warning, I reached over and casually pulled the front of her miniskirt up, showing the vocally appreciative onlookers her low cut, black panties made of half lace and half see through mesh with a little red bowtie at the waistband.

"Oh, Steven-!" she started, touching my forearm and pushing down a bit. "What are you doing?"

Ignoring her and the small amount of strength she used to resist me, I pulled it a bit higher to make sure everyone could see her erect clitoris against the mesh, diagonally cut above the lace that hid the rest of her sex.

"Good god, Kathleen, that's fuckin' beautiful," Gunner informed her as he practically drooled.

"Stephen!" she half laughed, half scolded, while her face flushed to a healthy pink.

Frank just stared with a grin, his member getting even larger while a few other guys came closer. Once everyone had gotten a good look, she backed away with a grin, pulling her skirt down.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers