My Other Mother Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

"There, are you happy now?" she demanded of me.

"Yeah," I grinned. "I guess."

"You guess?"

Another round of shots came by, the matter forgotten about as we both downed them and then chased with our beer. The guys were still staring at her and she was loving it.

"Steve," Frank said, "Let's see some more of your mother, eh?"

She rolled her eyes with a knowing smile at this while I laughed, Gunner adding, "Yeah, let's see her ass."

"Hey, I'm still waiting for something to wipe this cum off my- oop!"

I'd reached around and boosted the back of her skirt to the top of her ass, showing the guys behind her perfectly round, black mesh covered cheeks. They whistled and even groaned while mum tried not to laugh. She failed, laughing with me and making no attempt to cover herself back there as I turned her around by the shoulders for Frank and Gunner's viewing pleasure.

"You look fuckin' good, Mum."

She loved this, as her expression clearly conveyed, hardened nipples aggressively assaulting her top through her bra. Just then, a man stepped forward from behind her, naked below the waist like I was and groaned, jerking himself off. His cum leapt from his cock and laced her ass cheeks over and over as she flinched, looking back to see.

"Oh.. Ohhh..." she commented as the guy was cheered. "Oh my god," she giggled.

Vivian's alarmed cries from the swing distracted her and I watched her turn and observe the drugstore brunette bouncing in someone's lap.

"Oh, look... she's gonna cum." She predicted.

Frank responded by stepping forward and placing his big hand over the transparent backs of her panties, rubbing to the very bottom of her ass to begin kneading gently.

"Mmmm..."

"Look at those fuckin' nipples," someone commented.

"Take her panties off," someone else suggested.

"Oh boy," she said with a grin, looking around her as Frank slowly pulled the back of her panties down. "Ooooh, s- sweetie pie, Mum's panties..."

They fell to her feet and she looked at them there, tugging down on the front of her skirt as Frank's erection rubbed against her bare ass. Her feet were nudged further apart and the onlookers whistled softly at the pussy and ass now completely exposed as she was bent slightly forward.

"You don't mind us playing around a bit with your mother, do you?" Frank asked me with his trademark chuckle.

"No, I don't care. You guys do whatever you want with her."

"Ohh, Steven!" Mum lightly complained.

"Wanna see her gettin' fucked?" he asked.

"Yeah, totally."

"Oh you're kidding! Ste- oh! Uh... ooooh." she husked as the forbidding head of Frank's huge cock probed between the cheeks of her ass.

"Get down and look," he encouraged.

Coming around and crouching beside him as he grabbed Mum by the hips, I was just in time to see him getting aligned and pushing for entry. Her lips were swollen, spread and soaked as she looked down over her shoulder at me watching Frank's big, strong shaft moving further between them.

"Ohh! Uhhhhh!?" she cried as her lips were forced further apart to allow for Frank's cockhead.

He fucked her like that for a few seconds, Mum's open mouth emitting short, high sounds that went deeper with Frank's pole when he started pushing further. It was such a turn-on to see it slowly fill her while she groaned with pain and pleasure. I had to ease up on myself again as he began slowly fucking her from behind.

"Uhhh!? Ohh-hhhh, goddd!! Ohhhhhhh!"

I stood and moved around to the front of her again, jacking her skirt up and watching Frank's impressive manhood slip in and out of her wet opening, her clitoris erect for all to see. Looking up, I found her looking at me, still groaning and with a desperate look in her features. Neither one of us said anything as we looked at each other because nothing needed to be said. I was simply her son enjoying the sight of his mother getting fucked right beside him in at a social gathering.

Her hands were behind her on Frank's naked hips, at first put there to offer natural resistance but now only to hold on to as he slowly worked his way up to a nice rhythm to the encouragement of the crowd. Her tits started bouncing despite her bra, swinging away from her chest at each thrust and coming back every time he drew out to thrust at her again. The guys in the crowd just watched this, getting off on the look of it as much as I was, jerking themselves as they began pressing closer.

"Uh-h! Uh! Oh! Ohh! Ohh-h! Ooooh!?"

In order to complete the picture, I pulled her shirt up to her neck, showcasing the spectacular tits that now openly bounced in their black lace and mesh bra. A guy stepped forward and, like before, he jerked his load on her, though this time up her belly, his loaded shots almost reaching her bra as she watched, groaning. Someone else knelt between us and in front of her, spreading her thighs further and burrowing his mouth between her legs to lick at her clitoris. As I politely moved back to give the man room, a hand grabbed and fondled one of her large breasts while someone else grabbed the other. There was more cheering as Mum became nothing more than a sexual party favour and, as Frank began fucking harder, her eyes rolling to her broken wails, her tits were freed and both nipples were covered by eager, sucking mouths.

What Mum was going to do with the six guys that were on her, I had no idea, but before long I couldn't see her through their surrounding bodies and I had to have an orgasm after seeing all that. So I left her to her own devices, walking over to the swing to find Taylor on her hands and knees, licking up a load of cum that someone had left on Vivian's pussy as the senior lady sat with her legs spread, sucking a cock with her eyes closed and one hand on its owner's thigh. Taylor was being rammed soundly from behind, her squawking vocals to each solid pound advertising how much she liked it as effectively as how she kept rhythm with him.

The man in Vivian's mouth groaned and withdrew, shooting several blasts of runny jism to her already cum splashed mouth. She smiled as he did this, three thick, white streams in her long, silky black hair standing out in erotic contrast as she looked at me, then down at my cock. She smiled wider and rotated her pelvis up for me in invitation, her sex freshly cleaned by Taylor who was still licking and squawking.

"Can I help you, sir?" the brunette asked.

"I think I'll just help myself, thanks," I replied with a hungry grin as I got on the swinging bed.

"That's why we're here," she announced with a warm, professional demeanor.

My cock slipped easily inside her wet, waiting embrace as she turned her face to gratefully accept another with her mouth. Another presented itself at the other side of her face and she stopped sucking to sample it, taking turns between them. After a minute or two of this, one of them came, jerking his load with a heavy groan all over the side of her face and beautiful hair as she sucked the other one.

I was getting close myself and seeing this rushed me closer. Turning to see how Mum was doing, I spotted her in a position that nobody at her PTA meetings could have ever imagined her in. Gunner was sitting on the bench that surrounded the deck, leaning against the railing with Mum in his lap, her back to him. It looked like she was getting it up the ass while another screwed her pussy from between her spread thighs. It seemed her movements were no longer of her decision as she jerked and hopped to the whims of her partners bodies, a mouthful of cum leaking from her lips as they hugged Frank's large member. She was now completely unclothed and I watched the slick stuff running down her chest and between the tits that Gunner manhandled from behind her. Another walked up and ejaculated all over her forehead.

It was more the expression of complete abandon on her face than how she looked at that moment that made me cum. Pulling out of Vivian's pussy and shoving myself into Taylor's nearby mouth, my abnormal quantity sprayed over Vivian's belly and her friend's face before I could get it in to watch her gamely try to swallow the rest. Still hard afterward, I turned Vivian's hips and held one of her legs high in the air, exposing her anus for my invasive cock.

Somebody passed me another shot, the amount of liquor I'd drunk overwhelming even my parasite, and I, like Vivian and Taylor, gave myself over entirely to the orgy Mum had created.

At one point, while Vivian tirelessly sucked on my ever hard cock, I was quite surprised to find that the pussy I was eating belonged to my own mother. I hadn't even noticed her move to the swing to become part of the mass of writhing, sweat and cum covered bodies that existed there in pure sexual bliss, but there she was, legs spread for me and on her back while again devouring Frank's huge meat. I wasn't sure if she even realized it was me who was sucking at her pussy, but both Gunner and frank were looking at me with grins.

"Surprise!" Frank exclaimed as he pulled out of Mum's mouth so she could see who'd been licking between her legs.

He and Gunner laughed at her expression of surprise and humour that I'm sure was the same as mine, both of us realizing we were doing very incestuous things in front of a bunch of people. The fact they were getting off on it, had probably even orchestrated it, freeing us to do what we would have done anyway, but enjoying the excitement of the situation as if it were the first time.

"Co- come here, sweetie pie..." she husked, slightly out of breath while Frank's cock hung over her face.

I repositioned myself overtop of her and felt a hand on my manhood aligning it to her opening, my hips being firmly pushed into her crotch. Looking behind me, I saw that it was Vivian and some anonymous naked man who were arranging this with filthy grins on their faces. Everybody loved watching me be compliantly forced all the way inside my mother as we grinned playfully at each other, her twitching and enjoying every second of my passage.

"Oh-h, honey, fuuuck!"

"Ohhh, Mum... I'm right up inside-"

"Fuck me, sweetie pie!"

People sent up a low cheer at this, their response becoming more tangible as I began to pump her. Enjoying the attention, she sluttily began matching my rhythm as someone shot a load across her breasts. Reaching up to place her hand at the back of my head, she pulled my face down so we could kiss deeply, passionately sharing tongues while I fucked her.

"Mmm... Ohh-h, sweet- Ohh, ye- Ohh!." she groaned when our mouths separated.

As I watched, she began licking Frank's swollen member, taking it in her ringed fingers and stroking, licking his balls seductively as she stared at me while I pumped her.

"Ooooh! Oh, honey, watch mummy with this nice big cock."

She went back to her licking, finally taking it into her mouth and allowing Frank to fill her face with it before slowly pumping in and out, Mum's lips spread obscenely around his girth. He came like that, the volume she couldn't swallow escaping her lips in small geysers. Mum came right there as I watched, bucking and howling around her mouthful beneath me in violent orgasm while someone jerked off in her face and hair. She didn't hesitate to take the next cock offered as I continued to fuck her. I watched her trying to gather her wits after what looked like one of the best orgasms of her life while she took the hardened phallus that oozed its way down her throat, the sight of this making me cum as violently as she did.

 

Part 3

"C'mon, sweetie pie, time to leave."

I jerked awake from some dream I couldn't remember, but somehow knew I didn't want to. We were completely naked on Frank's couch, Mum there in my arms where she was when we'd fallen asleep after sharing Frank's shower, and it took me a moment to realize where I was.

"Oh..." I sleepily acknowledged.

"I love you."

I was sober in the sense that my parasite had gotten ahead of all the booze I'd consumed, but I still felt it all, harnessed for the purposes of my mother's other son. Looking into her eyes, I could tell she was in the same condition as my short term recall came flooding back.

"Oh my god. Mum..."

"Not the reaction I was hoping for. But the one I expected."

"Mum, it's not funny... Oh my god!"

"Sweetie pie, it's alright."

"Mum! We did it in front of everyone!"

"So?"

" ... But... I turned you into a..."

"You made your mummy very, very happy. You can't imagine and, once you get past the traditional concept of sex that society's burnt into your mind, you'll have to admit that you are too."

I had nothing to say to that because, as usual, she was right in her own totally fucked up way of the moment.

"C'mon, hon, let's get up and find Roxy and our clothes. We've got things to do tonight and it's already dark."

Vivian and Taylor were also showered and wearing their dark blue work sweaters with their nametags, left unbuttoned with not a stitch else on their bodies besides their ties and stockings as they happily manned the barbecuer and ran drinks for those who hadn't passed out. They looked good enough to produce another hardon from me as I helped Mum look for her bra and panties, Roxanne drunkenly laughing and blathering non-sensibly as she tried to pull her capris back on. After Mum thanked Gunner, Frank being passed out in his bedroom, we left, never having found Mum's bra or Roxanne's tank top.

"So... didya like em katleen? (hic!)" Roxanne asked from the backseat as we drove.

"George and Phil? Yeah, they seemed pretty nice," Mum answered as I marveled at my control over the car despite the booze in my system, using this impressive aspect to my parasite to keep my mind off certain things I'd done during Mum's orgy party.

"Umm, they offered ta take me with 'em to- (hic!) –tomorrow. They're going to Manitoba for their ne- (ix!) next job and they want me to come keep house an stuff. They said that... they'd pay my way an' stuff. Y'think I- (hic!) think I should, Katleen?"

Mum looked over at me thoughtfully from the passenger seat for a bit less than five seconds. She was probably, I figured, not liking the idea of sending her off with two virtual strangers any more than I did, but she twisted around to reply with, "Roxy, I think that's an excellent idea for you."

"I'll stay with you, y'know. I (hic!) love you."

"I know you do and we love you too, but we've spoken about this and we've both decided that what's best for you won't be found in a long term relationship with Steven and I. You need to get a new life started for yourself and going with George and Phil is a good way to make sure your husband never catches up to bring your old one back to haunt you. Even if he does, they'll be there. You don't mind the two of them?"

"No. I like sucking c- (hock!) –cock while I'm getting fucked. They said they'd pay my way and that they'd ra- (hith!) rather me at home than having t- (hic!) –y'know. "

"That's what I figured. So, they have a vehicle?"

"A truck, (hic!)"

"You want to go, don't you?"

"I th- think it'd be fun, yeah. Better'n g- (ook!) goin off on my own..."

"Yes, it is. When are they leaving?"

"'Leven a'cock t'morrow... mornin'.

"Baby, you're pretty drunk, why don't you just lie down back there and pass out for the trip home. We'll get you in your bed and sobered up so you can make a decision in the morning. If you still really want to do it, which I think you should, I'll take care of you. We'll talk more then, Okay?"

"Kay, Katleen."

"Go to sleep now."

"Kay, Ka- (hick!) Katleen..."

Less than five minutes later, Roxanne lying on her back across the rear seat completely passed out, Mum informed with her business tone, "You'll be busy tonight. I must admit, I should have curbed her drinking so she'd be useful, but I wanted her to have a good time."

"I'll get it done." I woodenly replied.

I asked myself if it was like Roxy to fuck two guys she'd just met to begin with. She may have been horny, but she had nothing on Mum and I. Finally, I tried putting it all out of my mind while I drove, staring at the taillights of the car ahead as we wound through the tree lined rural route back to the small city.

"I suggest some more hard stuff. I have some in my purse."

"I was going to ask."

It was odd, the cold, emotionless interaction between us. Any other time, the tone I used would have been taken as disrespect and met with swift and memorable punishment, but it was the same chilled tone her parasite sometimes used and knew. Behind mine was a growing sense of anger and self recrimination for the things I'd done that late afternoon, the way I'd encouraged my Mum to be used like that by all those men. It was an emotion that would see no release with her present and had to be quelled somehow to flourish over time. To put it simply, both me and my parasite were quite unhappy and neither of us knew who all deserved how much blame.

"Did you notice how she only fucked George and Phil, and they only her? Good bet sending her off with them, but I'll talk to her in the morning and make sure she's... you know. Aware that her future isn't with these two, that they're just serving a short term purpose."

"What about Vivian and Taylor?"

"What about them? Stop at one of those gas stations across from the airport, I need cigarettes."

 

Part 4

She'd hurriedly laid out the clothes she wanted packed (for both of us) on the bed along with some other 'essentials' which included an Apple PDA. Roxanne was already tucked nicely into bed after I carried her sleeping body into the building and to her room, and Mum was preparing to go down to get her organized when she hesitated at the door, turning back to me as I began carefully packing her clothes into a large, black athletics bag with a shoulder strap.

"Don't be all messed up over what happened. The only person's viewpoint of you that you need worry about is mine and... Well, Mummy says it's okay. And when Mummy says it's okay..."

I stared at the winter coat I was about to arrange in Mum's bag like I was trying to remember what I was supposed to do with it, the taste of the rum she'd given me when we first returned to our modest home still in the back of my throat.

"When mummy says it's okay..." she repeated with expectation in her tone.

"It's okay," I mechanically replied.

" ... Easy to get carried away, huh?"

"Yes."

"I'm glad you did. Much more fun than role play, don't you think?"

"We made whores out of ourselves."

"Uh, excuse me? 'We'?"

" ... It's good that Roxy's leaving us."

" ... I agree. Now we can concentrate on what's good for us. If we ever have another third party with us, that person will be much more carefully chosen, perhaps a fourth as well."

"Very firmly under our control, no doubt. Probably two people who've made some mistake in your eyes and are deserving of our perversion being forced on them. And the cleaner, the more sexually innocent the better, huh?"

"How we do think alike. You know, I rather enjoyed watching you suck all that cum out of my pussy. I enjoyed watching you do it without even realizing and I now have to ask myself why I don't... Well, as much fun as I have with you in control, I now see that I could have a lot of fun with you in the same manner. I think we should party like that again, because I liked it. A lot."

I laid the coat back down on the bed, letting my shoulders droop. I listened to her go on, hearing all the things that I was so afraid to hear and never could have imagined when we'd first moved to that rotten little city on the bay.

"Sorry," she casually offered, "but you know what we are and... you know you enjoyed it."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers