My Other Mother Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

I turned to face her, stepping forward a few paces in a confrontational manner that my cool self hatred propelled, watching her eyes take in the reality of her other son before I spoke in no uncertain terms.

"Let's just be frank with one another here, if you'll excuse the conditionally degrading little fuckin' pun. We're fucked. You and I are fucked and from here on, we lose more and more of ourselves to our perversion, this parasite that you seem so willing to give yourself to. You're doing exactly what your mother did, just in a different way, and you're dragging me down in it despite the fact that I'm so worried about us both. You know, maybe it's no accident I look just like your father. Maybe I'll end up taking his example and choosing the same way out of this mess before it's all said and do-"

The sudden slap across my face brought me around quite nicely, listening to her angry reply in all earnest as she grabbed me by my shirt front and shook me.

"How fucking dare you compare me to her! And don't you ever threaten that ever again!"

Tears began at the corner of her eyes as she searched mine for an understanding to her wishes, making me regret bringing up her father's preferred exit from the nightmare I now found myself in. Then, as suddenly as she grabbed me, she let go, backing away from me and towards the door, regarding me as though I were some monster before she slipped outside to the hall.

Once I was done packing and clearing our room, dealing with Jamie when he arrived for his electronics, I found a note from her on top of Roxanne's pile of things to be packed in her room. While she slumbered, I read it.

 

Sweetie pie,

I once asked you to not confuse how I so need you with the things I may sometimes want. Our relationship is so special, so close that these things are no more than diversions meant to entertain our very particular drives. Please don't be upset over what happened and please never, ever insinuate what you did tonight. If there's one thing I could never take, it's a life without you. You are my all and everything I do is for you. You know that this and my love for you is true. What Dad did because of Sheila tore whatever was left of my family apart. I lost my sister for good and so much more that you can never imagine. All I have is you and, without you, my existence has no purpose. You're my son, my lover, my husband and my life. Please remember this and know that my work will soon be done and it'll be just us. I depend on and love you so much, just please hold on for me a couple days longer and I promise that everything will be alright.

 

I heaved a sigh, folding the note and shoving it into my back pocket.

"You're fucked, buddy. You know you are."

" ... No. I'm here. ... I'm here."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers