My Other Mother Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

"Sure it is," he was quick to agree, looking over Amber's body as it was her turn to blush.

"Mona, do you like sucking cock?" Mum asked, her leer now fixed knowingly on her.

"Uh, well... yes. I like it a lot."

"So do I. I just love licking the head, tasting that yummy pre-cum... sucking on it... the wonderful feel of a cock when it throbs and explodes in my mouth..."

Bill was now looking at Mum, or to be more precise, her breasts. Mona wore a small, but excited smile as she subtly squirmed on the couch with her husband. My embarrassment had given way to an intense turn-on as I openly checked out Mona and her daughter.

"Oooh, you're all so horny now," Mum told them with a warm smile. Aren't you?"

" ... Uh huh..." Mona admitted, looking down in her lap afterward.

"Amber?"

She nodded and giggled, looking at the lump in her father's pants.

"I'm always horny," Mum laughed with filthy implication. "And we can see how the guys feel."

All three of the women looked at us in turn, Amber letting out a single, short, throaty giggle while Mona laughed tolerantly, her eyes lingering on each of us.

My eyes made contact with my mother's for a brief instant before she directed, "Sweetie pie... take your clothes off."

A part of me, some small, all but forgotten part was quite hesitant about this, but I loved my mother so much. I wanted to please her. So, I began with my shirt, the heated flush returning as the room watched me. Amber got to her knees, moving around her brother a little so she could see better.

"That's a good boy... Yes, nice and slowly for the girls. (giggle)"

Mona smiled wider at this comment as did Amber and, as directed, I took my time opening my pants, pushing them down and off as Mona sat further forward in her seat. I looked down at myself as I slipped my thumbs inside the waistband of my black boxer briefs, sliding them slowly down and watching my rock hard cock come into view before removing them completely.

"Ohh..." Mona sighed. "That's a big one."

"Like that cock, Mona?" Mum sleazed.

"Mmm hmmm."

"What do you think, Amber?"

"Yeah... I like it too."

"Stroke it, hon. Show the ladies how you play with yourself."

I complied, still looking down rather than at them, gasping at my own touch as I fondled myself.

"Feel nice, sweetie pie?"

" ... Yes, Mum."

Mum rose from her seat and, with a seductive shift to her hips, moved to the short couch Bill and Mona were on as Bill eyed her. She smiled and sat beside him so that he was between the two women.

Looking at the younger Driscolls, she suggested, "Dan... You go join him. Take your clothes off and masturbate with him so we can watch."

He'd been trying not to laugh at me, but Dan's jaw fell open in surprise as he stared back at her.

"Yeah," Amber grinned at him. "Show us your cock."

"Amber..." Mona lightly scolded with a hesitant, yet hungry smile as her attention shifted to her son.

"Well... I wanna see him do it, Mom," the amused young woman explained as she watched her brother get off the bed they shared to comply under Mum's Jedi spell.

"Don't you want to see your Danny boy's nice cock, Mona?" Mum asked while she slowly rubbed Bill's thigh.

"Well... yes." She admitted with an embarrassed laugh. "I mean, I suppose since there's no reason I should be uncomfortable about it..."

Bill was smiling benevolently the whole time, checking out Mum's deep cleavage much more openly, but taking note of his son crawling up on the bed with me before seeing his daughter's grinning face, again locked to the obscene bulge in the front of his pants. I watched my mother as I slowly jerked myself for her. I loved seeing her enjoying herself the way she obviously was and I once again swore I'd never doubt my other mother's idea of a good time. Meanwhile, Dan was beside me and starting to remove his T-shirt.

"Do it slow, Danny," Mona instructed in low, but excited tone, her smile telling how she was enjoying this almost as much as Mum. "Like Steven did for his mother."

Mum was smiling happily, sitting with her knees together beside Bill as her hand wandered to his crotch, her shark's eyes on Amber as the young brunette's smile grew wider. Mona leaned against him on his other side as she watched this with a smile that suggested it was a good thing with her hands in her lap. Bill twitched, his considerably wide smile faltering.

"OMG..." Amber breathed.

She watched as Mum pulled the zipper of his pants down, as her hand disappeared inside the open fly to feel around in there. Almost mindlessly moving to the edge of the bed on her hands and knees, Amber watched as the beautiful and persuasive blonde continued to smile back until she took his hardened penis right out of his pants. It was a fairly large one, about the size of my own, and Mum opened her mouth in smiling approval as she began slowly stroking it. He reacted to her touch right away, twitching harder and raising his pelvis.

"Uhh-ff- uuhhh."

"Mmmm. Oh, Mona... I just love your husband's cock."

Mona was back to watching Dan as he slowly pushed his jeans down for her, nervous and embarrassed, but mostly okay with it by then. He wore regular briefs and his mother's eyes lit up when he exposed his hardened condition in them. When he'd taken them off, he began to remove the briefs as well, but his mother stopped him in the same tone and expression she'd used before, except now with a slight tremor in her voice.

"Danny, tear them off. From the front. Do it nice and slow for me too, alright?"

Mum laughed long and low and we all watched him do this, Amber's attention finally torn from her father's body as her brother's underwear was slowly torn from his. He simply grabbed the two edges of the fly and forced them apart until his hardened package fell out, his balls soon following along with his now exposed pubic hair.

"Now... touch yourself," Mona told him, her smile wider, knees slightly parted as she squirmed harder in her seat. Stroke your... Yes... Mmmm, nice and slow."

I could tell Mum thought a lot of Mona as she looked at her so approvingly, still jerking her husband, but slightly faster now, her hand squeezing a little harder.

"Amber, would you like to see your father join the boys on the bed?" Mum asked, her grin telling of how she knew what the answer would be.

" ... Yeah."

"Tell him."

"Dad... get on the bed and take your clothes off. Slowly."

"Sure, princess."

Mum released her hold so he could get up from the couch and join us while his daughter watched with a smile. It held such anticipation that I doubt she noticed herself quickly licking her lower lip as she watched his cock bobbing and wobbling during his short journey to the bed. As he climbed up with us, Mum spoke again as she rose from the couch.

"Come on, Mona. Let's join Amber and watch the boys perform for us from the other bed."

Mona smiled in reply, getting up and following my mother as Amber made room for them, directing her father at the same time.

"Do it slow, okay Dad? Like Steven and Dan did."

"Anything for you, Princess," he promised with a fond smile as though she'd asked for an ice-cream cone.

"Thanks, Dad. Um, play with your thingie too, okay?"

The two older women in the room got on the bed with her, mother sitting beside daughter, blonde behind and between, spectators from across the short expanse of floor space. Mona looked at Amber, a trace of discomfort and awe in her eyes, but Amber was watching her father undress for her. Slowly. Over her shoulder, Mum set her eyes on me and that tricky smile crept to her features, her eyes narrowing in perverted thought.

"Steven, drool on your cock. Get it nice and wet. Give Mummy and the girls a nice show, hm?"

"O- okay, Mum."

Are you having fun, sweetie pie?"

With a broad smile I couldn't keep from my face, "Yeah."

Her own smile became broader at this as she said while resting her other hand on Mona's shoulder, "Play with your cute little asshole, honey."

I drooled on myself like Mum wanted before reaching back to rub slow circles around my anus. Bill had removed his shirt at this point and, while Amber eyed his hard member, he started unhitching his pants, taking his time for his daughter as he watched her watch him.

"Uhh... mmmmm," Dan moaned under his breath.

Mona, with a tone that neared Ambers, instructed, "Danny boy... get on your hands and knees. Show me your butt. And spread your legs so I can see... everything."

Mum giggled slowly at this as Dan smiled like I was, making moves to bring this about on the bed beside me. Amber looked at her mother with a funny smile for a moment before turning to address her father.

"Dad, lick your precum off your fingers."

He was a bit surprised at this as Mum's slow giggle repeated itself, but did as he was told, seeming happy enough to do this for her in an overall sense.

"Sweetie pie, lie on your back and spread your legs while you play with yourself so we can see better."

As I repositioned myself to do this for her, I remembered her spoken thoughts of the previous evening concerning the kind of fun she'd decided she'd like to have with me. I wasn't sure I had a problem with that or not in those moments, spreading my legs on my back and grabbing my cock while playing with my ass again. But if it made Mum happy, it only turned me on all the more. Besides, it was fun to be appreciated in such a way.

Mona directed, "Spread your cheeks, Danny. Show Mom your bum hole."

"Isn't this fun?" Mum giddily asked.

"Yeah," Amber answered with a big grin, watching her father clean his fingers of the secretions from his own penis. "I bet Dad will do whatever I tell him."

"Men are such horndogs," Mum appreciatively added, her hands now rubbing each of the Driscoll women's backs. "That's not to say women aren't as well..."

"But we're... cleaner about it," Mona put in, her eyes blinking a little slower with the soft, passive massage Mum was giving her. "Men like dirtier... raunchy things. Especially boys. Boys are very perverted and..."

"Filthy?" Mum suggested.

" ... Yesss. Danny, put your finger in your bum hole."

" ... Mum..."

"No... do it. Finger yourself and show us how filthy you are."

He looked at me as though I'd have some useful input, but I saw this out of the corner of my eye. I didn't turn to look at him because I didn't want to get into it. I was busy jerking myself, playing and pressing at my asshole to make Mum happy, and I didn't want his discomfort distracting me from that. He soon began emitting sounds that told of his ultimate obedience to his mother's wishes.

"Dad, get on your back like Steven and spread your legs. Finger yourself like Dan's doing."

"You too, sweetie pie. Let's see your middle finger all the way up that adorable ass."

"This is fun," Mona belatedly agreed, arching her back and displaying hardened nipples from underneath her pullover.

Now I looked at Dan, he looking back as I helplessly used my middle finger to breach my anal threshold with a wince. I couldn't see his progress any more than he could see mine, a small dignity under the circumstances, but I could read it in his expression as, I'm sure, he could read it in mine.

"Look at how... depraved and dirty they are," Mona breathed, casually opening her legs wide while her long skirt hid what was between them.

" ... Yeeaahh," my other mother answered.

Working my finger slowly deeper, I winced, groaned with the uncomfortable feeling of self invasion with each push. I groaned louder as Dan did the same beside me, both of us still looking to the other as though for help. In the meantime, Bill's gasps and starts indicated that he was now experiencing his own finger.

Sooner than I would have expected, I was all the way in, groaning louder as I lay there with my legs spread, sodomizing myself like the other two men in the room for the pleasure of the ladies present. The feel of it was so foreign as to be somewhat shocking, the idea of it only speeding me on as I jerked my cock for my mother's entertainment.

"Wow..." Amber toned.

"M- muu-um..." I warned.

"Oh, my boy's gonna cum," Mum crooned, getting on her knees so she could see the upcoming spectacle better. "Cum all over your nice belly and chest, hon... Make it good for me."

Incredibly, my self invasion was feeling a lot better, the discomfort and Mum's great interest contributing to the psychological kink that Mum and I shared. The other two females also rose a little higher to watch and, a minute later, my hips jerked repeatedly as I gushed the usual huge load all over myself. I cried out with each shot, some part of me from down deep ashamed that I was making such a display of myself, but so gratified in both my own release and my mother's enjoyment of me in this manner that I couldn't give that small part the time of day. Mum and the Driscoll women cheered.

"Oh, honey yes! ... You little fuckin' pervert!"

"Look at all his cum... Oh my word, that was sooo..." Mona tried.

"Fuckin' filthy," Amber accomplished with a dirty grin that matched both our mothers.

"Uh- uhhh! Ahhh, fff- uhmmm," Bill managed as though to exemplify his daughter's finished observation.

"You really wanna see how filthy they can be?" Mum asked as her hand encircled Mona's waist, her lips brushing Amber's shoulder.

"Yeah," she fairly gasped.

"Go join them."

" ... Umm... what will they do?" Amber asked, suddenly a bit concerned now that she'd be part of the show.

"Don't worry, baby", Mum instructed, grabbing a handful of her mother's tit.

"I'm not worried."

"They'll only do whatever they want with you, I suppose. Mona, tell your daughter to go join the boys. I'll keep you company over here in the meantime, hm?"

Mona blushed as she looked behind her at my smiling, groping mother, but regarded her daughter and addressed her somewhat firmly.

"Amber, go get on the boy's bed and... cooperate with them."

"Entertain your lovely mother, she deserves it," Mum supported as she helped the grinning, but unsure brunette off their bed.

She crossed the distance between the two islands and stood before them, absently nibbling at the nail of her pinky finger with that same nervous, but excited grin. I was just getting my head together after my totally great orgasm, reminding myself that'd I'd stay hard anyway as long as the situation allowed, also reminding myself that Mum well knew this. She addressed Mona as both she and Amber looked at me wide eyed, probably because of the considerable load I packed.

"The boys have been very obedient and they deserve their reward in whatever fashion they choose. You agree, don't you?" Mum asked as her hand found its way to Mona's other breast, rubbing and squeezing through her pullover.

"Yes, of- of course. Danny, get back on your knees and pay attention to your sister. Bill... you and Danny play with Amber."

Bill had gotten to his knees as he listened to the conversation at the other bed. He looked away from his wife and straight at Amber as she gazed back. After a momentary pause, during which time their thoughts were plainly written across their features, Dan had time to reposition himself at his mother's will. He stared at his sister, at her body in much the same way as his father was as Bill reached out and took Amber's, hand in his, drawing her closer.

"Sweetie pie, you come over here now."

I rose from the bed where Bill was putting Amber's hand on his pole and crossed the same distance the young Driscoll woman had, wondering what Mum had in store for me now.

"Mona, lick my messy boy's cum off him while you watch your family, will you?"

"Boys are so messy," Mona agreed, looking at me with a forgiving smile as she and Mum helped me up on the bed, both of them pulling me down to lie on my back.

My mother watched as Mona leaned over with her tongue out and began with a thick string of sperm on my chest. She closed her eyes as she haltingly licked it up.

"Mmmm."

"Cum is so tasty," Mum offered as she observed.

"Mmm hmmm."

"Honey, I didn't tell you to stop stroking your cock."

"Ohh, Mum..."

"Hm?" she asked, a funny, sarcastically tolerant smile complimenting that expectantly raised brow.

"Sorry, Mum," I said as I took my hard meat in hand again.

" ... Spread your legs for me. Mummy wants to abuse you just a little bit. ... Wider, hon, don't make me do it myself."

I spread them as far as I could with a good idea about the nature of what came next. Mona was slowly working her way down my body, her tongue sometimes making soft, wet lapping noises along with an occasional low hum of pleasure. Her hair tickled me and there was no doubt that I was still turned on as her frequent glances lingered with what was happening on the other bed. The sudden touch of Mum's finger circling my anus made me jerk with wonderful surprise at how much better it was when she did it. I moaned and lay my head over to watch with Mona.

Amber was playing with the head of her father's cock while Dan tugged down on the front of her halter top, still jerking himself and looking briefly at his father with an excited smile. Bill seemed to be enjoying his daughter's attention for the moment while he watched his son's sexual ambitions towards his younger sister.

He succeeded in pulling it down under her chest, the material snugly adhering to her body just below them and adding extra, un-needed lift to what the low cut bra she wore already offered. There was another pause as both the Driscoll men appreciated this sight before Dan reached out and grabbed a breast.

"Ohh-h, Princess..." Bill toned, "Look at your nice big tits. Just like your mother."

She only smiled back, having fun with his cock now and the reactions that her manipulation of it brought about in her father. He took her other breast in his hand and softly kneaded, appreciating her body as his son was doing beside him.

As Mum's finger pressed at my asshole, Mona was nearing my abdomen. Still watching the other bed, she didn't even blink when Mum spoke again.

"Hon, stop jerking off now. Let Mona suck your cock clean."

"Uhh-" I replied as her finger slowly entered me. "Uuu-uh, Mum!"

Moments later, Mona was doing just that as I squirmed under my mother's finger, groaning and watching the other three again.

Both Bill and Dan were slowly releasing Amber's proud young breasts from their sexy bra, pulling the cups down to allow them to flop slowly, seductively out in the open. Dan took her other hand and put it on his dick, Amber giggling a little as she began stroking him as well.

She looked from one family cock to the other, obviously fighting disbelief that this was happening, but enjoying herself as Dan pulled her a little closer in order to lean in and take one of her erected nipples in his mouth. Bill joined him at her other one, moving his hand around her waist to rest at the small of her arched back. She watched them, listening to their hungry little sounds as they sucked her nipples to her delight.

As I continued to writhe to my mother's finger and Mona's mouth, Dan abandoned Amber's tit, her father gladly taking it up in his hand as he kept on sucking her nipple. She was moaning softly every now and then, pushing her chest into her father with a delirious smile when Dan hiked her skirt up in front for a look.

Her white, V front panties were as sexy and skimpy as her bra and Dan stared before saying, "Dad... check it out."

" ... Oh, fuck, that's nice..." Bill breathed, sitting down on the edge of the bed and out of Amber's hand reach.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers