My Over-Sexed Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan stepped out of his pants and removed his socks and shoes as I rummaged in my bag for the camera. Leigh resumed work on his cock and I took many pictures of her sucking and licking his huge black dick and balls. I took more shots of them standing together with her holding his cock and one with Bryan behind her, his cock between her legs and protruding out in front as he mauled her tits.

Leigh sat on the edge of the bed, lay back and opened her legs. I stood beside her and stimulated her clit as Bryan approached. His cock was so long that although it was rock hard it still hung slightly downwards. He grasped it and moved it close to my wife's pussy. As he slowly masturbated I spread Leigh's pussy lips and said, "Give it to her, Bryan, stuff that big, black dick into her a bit at a time, make her beg for more."

He pushed a couple of inches in and she raised her hips to meet him and moaned, "More...give me more."

He pulled out and rubbed his knob lightly along her slit and she tried impatiently to manoeuvre her pussy so it would enter her again but Bryan made sure it didn't. I was beginning to really like this guy as he teased my horny wife.

"Please, more, stick it in, all the way in, please," my wife moaned again.

The cock went in a little further but came out immediately and Bryan slapped it against her gaping vagina.

"Tell him want the white slut wants, tell him what you need," I said still spreading her labia apart.

"I want your big black cock; I want it deep inside me. Fuck me, pleeease, fuck me!" she screamed.

"I think she's about ready for it, Bryan. See how much of your dick you can cram into her."

His knob went in and I released her pussy lips and watched as half his length disappeared and he began plumbing her vagina. Every three or four strokes more of his cock was inside her and she was creaming all over his shaft. She clutched handfuls of the bed sheets, her head snapped from side to side and she yelped and moaned in a language all her own. I took photos of his cock deep in her pussy and also from a distance showing their bodies locked together. He turned her over and fucked her from behind as she bent over the bed. I spread her ass cheeks to see her pussy being pummelled then stepped back and took more photos. Bryan was sinking most of his cock into her in long rapid strokes and she squealed from one orgasm to the next until Bryan shot his load into her. He pulled out and I photographed her open pussy and the stream of cum that poured out. Bryan sat on the bed and Leigh knelt between his legs and cleaned his cock with her tongue and mouth and I captured it all on the camera.

Bryan excused himself to freshen up and when he was in the bathroom Leigh gave me a mischievous look.

"What?" I said smiling.

"Well, I want to ask Bryan to stay overnight."

"You just want to get fucked again....oh....alright, go ahead and ask him."

He was more than happy to stay and fuck my wife again and Leigh played with his cock until it became hard. She lay on her side facing me while Bryan fucked her from behind. We kissed and I teased her clit and felt Bryan's huge dick driving into her pussy. He ejaculated again and left his cock inside her as we drifted off to sleep. I awoke and peered at the clock on the bedside table...5:40...then realised the bed was moving. Leigh was being fucked again in the position she was in when I went to sleep and Bryan was giving it to her hard. I just lay there and listened to her moan as Bryan's thighs slap against her ass. I heard him groan and Leigh stifled a scream as another load of cum filled her then all became quiet again. I awoke again at 8:34. I sat up and looked about the room and saw my wife straddled across Bryan's lap as he sat on the desk chair. She was flexing her knees as she slid up and down on his cock and he caressed her ass and sucked her tits. Leigh had her back to me and I watched her lovely ass as her pussy accepted massive pole again and again. From time to time he would hold her ass firmly, spreading her cheeks apart and fuck her so fast his cock looked like a black piston. He stood up and held Leigh under her legs; his dick still deep inside her and walked over to the armchair. He set her down and gave her a pounding she will never forget. I got out of bed and headed for the camera and got several shots of his cock buried almost to his nuts. He pulled out completely sometimes and I shot close-ups of her tunnel-like, wet vagina spread wide before the massive dick sank in again. I snapped away as she jerked him off all over her face and in her mouth.

Bryan left, his shift began at noon, and we ordered breakfast in our room. I felt refreshed and horny after breakfast and as I stroked Leigh's clit and inserted two fingers in her pussy. I felt an unusual high level of excitement as I put my tongue and then my cock where a monster black dick had been just a short while ago.

We visited with relatives on Sunday afternoon then explored the city. We got back to the hotel about nine and stopped at the desk to tell Bryan that we would still be up after midnight. He smiled and we made for the elevator. We napped for a couple of hours and Bryan knocked on our door at 12:20. He left shortly before nine after fucking Leigh throughout the night in many different positions and my camera recorded them.

I set my seat back and closed my eyes as we jetted homeward. I thought of Bryan fucking my over-sexed wife, of how she loved big cocks and of showing the photos to David and Vera. I wondered if David had contacted his group of big cock, gangbanging black friends yet and where our journey would lead next.