My Own Country Boy

Story Info
Country girl finds her perfect match.
2k words
4.33
41.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up around animals and loved everything about them. I loved horseback riding and anything to do with being outdoors. I was your typical "country girl". I was not the most gorgeous girl in school, however, I was not exactly ugly either. My long flowing blonde hair was my best quality. And that mixed with my green eyes, 5'2, 120 lbs frame, and year round tan, made up a pretty decent package I suppose. I was always in shape due to the work I did around the farm. We were by no means one of those 129.56 million acre ranches you hear about out west ... just a small, 70 acre farm in the middle of Eastern Maryland. We did, however, have enough to do that sometimes we required help around the place. And that's how I met Bo.

6'3", 190 lbs, of pure, solid, muscular man. The 24 year old was just four years older than I when he began working for us. And let me tell you, I did not mind having that eye candy around the place. His rugged facial features combined with that lethal body were to die for. He didn't have the kind of fake muscles men get from working out in a gym every day; no, he had the kind of muscles a man gets from working for a living. Throwing hay. Wrestling hogs. Breaking in horses. Those kind of jobs gave him an awesome power that I greatly respected.

The first time I met Bo, I was out in the barn, saddling up my buckskin Quarter Horse, Ranchero. I was just about to heave the heavy western saddle up onto his back when a big pair of hands lifted the saddle right from my grasp and up onto Ranch's back. Surprised, I whirled around to stare into the most stunning steel grey eyes I'd ever seen. Those eyes seemed as if they could see into my very soul. I must have had a rather incredulous look on my face, because Bo let out a deep, low, chuckle that sent shivers down my spine.

He was wearing a pair of faded Levi jeans, worn so much that thew stress points were starting to unravel a bit. His upper body was covered by a black "wife beater", and even with that, the Maryland humidity still had a slight sheen of sweat covering his body from whatever work he'd been doing that morning already. Worn, scuffed Redwing boots covered his feet, and an old CAT hat covered his short brown hair.

After I regained my composure I gave him a small smile. "Well thank you for the help, but ya know I coulda done it myself" I said with a twinkle in my eyes.

A wide grin split Bo's chiseled face, softening it. "Well I'm sure you could've, but what kinda man would I be to let a pretty lady like yourself do that hard work when I could do it for ya?" he asked in a deep voice.

Ooooh, man. I thought. He had the perfect voice to match the perfect look... this couldn't get any better.

"So I'm guessin your the new guy Daddy hired around here, huh?" I asked as I admired him discreetly.

He gave a small nod and then seemed to admire me as well. "Yes ma'am, your pa told me to come find you and ask you to give me a quick tour around so I know where I'm gonna have to check the fencing."

I silently thanked my father for giving me the chance to ride with this hunk around our land. I pointed to one of the other horses in our barn, Gringo, a palomino quarter horse and told Bo, "You can saddle up Gringo if ya like. He's a bit rough around the edges but he's not bad." I said smiling. Gringo was definitely a handful, but I had a feeling this guy could take him.

After we were both saddled up, Bo insisted on giving me a leg up, which was fine with me, being short sucks when you try to get on a horse who's back is as tall as your head. I put my foot in the stirrup and instead of feeling his hand lift my leg up, his two hands encircled my small waist and lifted me right up into the saddle. I turned and looked down at him with a smile. My whole body was tingling from that one touch. What was going on!?

Bo then gracefully swung up onto Gringo's prancing back. Within minutes we were well away from the barn and headed out into the field. We rode silently for about five minutes before Bo looked over and asked me "So, how old are you darlin?"

I gave him an innocent smile and replied "Oh, I'm 15." Man you shoulda seen that guy's face drop. I swear he lost all color. I couldn't help it, I busted out laughing. "Na, I'm kidding, I'm 20 actually." I said still giggling.

Bo shot me a look that could kill, but I could tell he was holding back a smile. I just gave him an innocent grin before kicking Ranchero into a lope, Bo quickly caught up. Finally we came up to the small pond at the very back of our property. It was a gorgeous spot. After ground tying the horses we went and sat side by side on the edge of the pond, talking for hours. Around sunset we finally realized what time it was.

"Uh, is your dad gonna be pissed?" Bo asked, looking worried. I smiled at him. I realllyyyyy liked this man.

"Nah, you were with Daddy's little girl remember?" I said sweetly.

Bo just smiled and then stood, holding a hand out to help me up.

I took it and once again felt my pulse jump. Jeez this man was killing me! As i was about to turn and head towards Ranchero, who was happily grazing in the field, I felt Bo's hand on my arm. I turned to face him and was floored when he leaned in and simply gave me one sweet, simple peck on the lips.

"I really like you. I want to see you again.. and I don't mean just around the barn yard either. Come out with me Saturday night?" Bo asked, speaking softly.

All I could do was nod, I was so happy. I kissed his cheek before we mounted up and rode back into the house. As it turned out, Bo was living with us as well, so we went up to the house and I showed him around. After that, we ate and went to bed.

The next few days passed with heated glances and secret kisses. I could not get enough of this hunk.

Saturday came and around four o'clock I went inside to get ready for our hot date. I showered and dressed in my best jeans and a tight fitting tank-top, perfect for going out to the bars. I did my hair, leaving it down for once and put on a small amount of makeup.

I came down the steps right at 5, and Bo was waiting by his truck. He smiled when he saw me and then helped me into the big beast that he drove. I slid into the middle seat so that when he got in our thighs were nestled together. His arm automatically went around my shoulders and pulled me to him. He kissed me soundly before looking me up and down and telling me I looked amazing.

We drove into town, chatting over the country music playing on the radio. Eventually we pulled of to Rogan's, the popular hangout for the 18 and up crowd. Since I couldn't legally drink Bo went up and bought two, handing me one. This happens all the time in our hometown. We've even been known to drink with the cops here if we're underage. As long as we don't drive. I sipped the beer before Bo pulled me out onto the dance floor. This man oculd even dance! Could he get more perfect? I noticed women all over the bar giving me envious looks as I kicked up the tempo a notch and we began grinding together. Was it hot in here or was it just me?? Just when I was about to suggest we head out for the night, I noticed a man glaring at us from across the bar. My ex, Rob, great. He immediately prowled over with rage on his face. I sighed and turned to face him. Bo settled his hand on my hip and stood behind me.

Rob could get ignorant when something didn't go his way, and at this point, thats what it looked like.

"Erin, who the fuck is this?" Rob all but snarled.

"Rob, this is Bo. Not that its any of your business." I said.

Bo offered up his hand but Rob ignored it. "You think its cool to dance with another man's woman?" Rob raged.

Bo looked at me confused before I spoke up. "ROB, i already told you, we are OVER, we have been for the past six months! When are you gonna get it through that thick skull of yours!?" I said, growing enraged. This idiot was ruining my perfect night.

At these words Rob lunged at me, grabbing my arms and pinning me to the wall, "This is NOT over. Not til I say it is!" he yelled before he was yanked away and spun to face into those steel grey eyes I'd come to love... those eyes had turned into the color of slate now and flared with rage.

"Do not EVER touch ANY woman that way when you are in my presence buddy." Bo snarled, obviously fighting to hold his temper. Thats when Rob took a swing, barely connecting with Bo's jaw before Bo swung one firm fist and landed on the side of Rob's head, rendering him unconcious. Bo looked at me with apology in his eyes and I held my arms out to him. HE hugged me briefly before we stepped over the now moaning Rob and headed to his truck.

Once in the truck I noticed the small bruise forming on Bo's jaw. "Oh god Bo, I'm so sorry" I muttered as i smoothed my hand over his jaw. He shrugged "It was worth it baby. No one touches or talks to my woman like that." he whispered before pulling me in and kissing me long and hard.

After we finally broke the passionate kiss we headed home. Instead of going to my room I willingly followed Bo to his. He took me in my arms and kissed me lovingly before lifting the tank over my head revealing my sculpted 36c tits, encased in a pale green silk bra. He lovingly traced the outer curves of my breasts, causing my breath to catch. I moaned softly. Lifting his shirt over his head, I traced the chiseled muscles of his chest and abs with my hand before leaning into kiss and trace them with my tongue.

Before I knew it, we were both naked and Bo was on top of me kissing me everywhere before sliding down to make love to me with his mouth. His tongue flicked my clit causing me to cry out softly before he started a rhythmitic motion in and out of my slit. Before I knew it I was cumming hard on his tongue, him lapping up my juices.

We were both more than ready to get to the main event. He placed the head of his now rock hard cock at my slit and pushed in softly. The head went into my tightness and we both moaned in pleasure. He slid all 8 inches of his meat into me before starting a nice slow, loving, rhythm. As we both grew closer and closer to our climax he picked up the pace and before I knew it he was pounding into me and I loved it! We both reached that peak at the same time and flew off the edge of the world.

As we lay there, spent in each other's arms, Bo kissed and nuzzled my neck and face. I was in pure heaven. I told him this and he readily agreed.

We drifted off to sleep that night in each other's arms, not caring if even my father knew about this. We were meant to be together.