My Own Hands

Story Info
While on a break, hot and wet happens.
1.2k words
3.98
14.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Linda. I'm blond, with green eyes, 5'-8", 34d breasts, and a gym enhanced stomach, ass and thighs.

My husband is Matt. Also blond, with blue eyes, 6'-0", and very fit.

Our girlfriend is Kayla. Black hair, brown eyes, 5'-4", firm 32dd tits, with a small waist, butt and thighs.

We are all bi, and we live at our home at a nudist resort in Northern California.

The stories that contain these three characters are mostly true with some embellishment.

*****

The project Matt and I are working on has an error that so far, I've been unable to find the reason. We decided it was time for me to just re-write the configuration file with all new IP addresses. I know, mumbo jumbo. Still, it was a complete rewrite of a config file containing 3000 devices, each with it's own IP address. It was not going to be a small task.

Kayla kept trying to get me to abandon my project temporarily and devote all of my attention to her because of her:

"Hot. Wet. Nipples." Her words.

She was cupping her tits and rolling her world class nipples as she said that, and smiling sexily at me. As much as I wanted to drop what I was doing and get those hot, wet, nipples into my mouth, I really had to work, so I asked her,

"Later, pleeease? You know I have to do this, baby."

To which she replied, "Why do you hate my titties so much?"

I said "Hate your titties? Get over here!"

She smiled because she thought I was giving in, and ran to me and leaned over to give me access, but instead of grabbing her yummy tits, I reached around her and swatted her bare ass, then turned her around to kiss the hand print it left behind.

She laughed, "I thought you gave in a little easy there, you mean bitch."

I told her, "I'll spank you longer and harder next time."

"Promises, promises," she said, as she leaned over and kissed me, then turned and went for the door.

"I'm going home to clean my house, I'll be back later with lunch."

I immediately regretted not taking Kayla up on her offer to ravage her exquisite breasts, and reluctantly, I returned to the repetitious and boring task at hand.

Staring at the computer screen when I'm working always always makes my eyes tired after a few hours, so I got up and went outside to stretch my limbs and check out the weather, and maybe make my pussy happy. "Ugh," I groaned silently. It was partly cloudy and a little breezy. My nipples immediately stiffened up to give me the weather report, and I shivered a bit. I turned around and went back inside.

I wasn't ready to go back and stare at my monitor quite yet, and the prospect of a nice orgasm was calling my name. A nice hot shower would warm me up again, so I went to our large marble shower and turned on two of the shower heads, setting the temperature on both to 105f.

I stepped into the shower and positioned myself so that both shower heads sent the steamy water cascading off my breasts, and down my body, both front and back, instantly warming me and killing the shivers. I turned, then stepped closer to the front shower head, the water raining down on my face now as I tilted my head back to relish the heavenly feeling. Reaching for my breasts, I cupped them and squeezed hard. My pussy tingled with delight. My nipples begged to be twisted and pinched and the tingles continued. I then trailed both hands down my body until they were between my thighs, my thumbs on each side, just below my pubic mound. Squeezing my thumbs together, I forced my slit apart as I increased the delicious pressure until it parted enough that my clit was pushed outward, now fully exposed and being pummeled by the hot downpour from the shower head. I finally pulled my hands out from between my legs and pushed two fingers into the slit to smash against my fevered clit. Moving my fingers back and forth rapidly, my clit was held captive, pulsing with the pressure. I'm moaning louder now and feeling the first sensations of my approaching orgasm. My nipples were hot from the water as I grabbed my breast and lifted from beneath it to bring my erect nipple into my mouth.

My moaning got louder as I bit and teased my breasts, my tongue dirty dancing around my nipples as I took turns giving my girls the attention they crave, sending pleasure waves all the way through my throbbing clit and down both of my legs. Moaning became groaning as my pussy was nearly ready to release it's orgasmic flood. I released my clit from it's pressured torture and shoved those fingers deep into my cunt, rapid fire finger fucking myself, in and out, over and over, each stroke ending with both fingertips pressing hard into my g-spot. I was groaning loudly as the wave pulsed again and again through the nipple I was biting, down my torso, into my pussy and down my legs.

Sadly, my orgasm had faded away. Pulling my fingers free from my pussy, I released the nipple from between my lips, and brought my fingers into my mouth so I could savor the sweet taste of my climax. I raised my head, with my fingers still in my mouth, licking and sucking on them and I noticed, leaning against the vanity, Kayla was watching me get myself off, and masturbating to the show she was watching. Her own fingers working her pussy over, a hard nipple between her lips.

I quickly turned off the water. Stepping out, I placed my towel on the toilet lid and sat down and put my fingers back in my hot pussy, still wet with my cum. Kayla made licking motions with her tongue, so I took my fingers, swirled them around in my cunt then painted her lips with my cum as she sucked my fingers into her mouth. She could taste my hot liquids and moaned softly as she licked the essence from my fingers. She was still running her own fingers in and out of her sweet pussy as I lowered my wet nakedness down to the floor and began tonguing her sweet, hard clit, sucking it into my mouth and fucking it with my lips and tongue. I put my fingers back in my pussy, still sopping wet, and gathered up more of my juice and offered it to her waiting mouth. She moaned loudly with my fingers bathing her mouth with cum, as I sucked her clit like I was blowing it, as if it were a miniature cock. As her orgasm approached, she was trying to push my head away, but I held fast. She was whimpering loudly as her hips bucked over and over into my face as her orgasm consumed her. When it finally ended, I pulled my cum drenched face from her scalding hot pussy.

Her cum was in my mouth and on my face. I stood up and pulled her into my wet embrace as I stuck my tongue in her mouth, so she could taste her own cum and her own sweet essence. We kissed like that for a long time, our tongues telling the story of our feelings for each other.