My Own Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to tweak my nipples and I could feel my pussy getting damp. He knew what this was doing to me. He could see it in my face and he liked torturing me. Worse, he knew I liked being tortured, too. His tweaking became pinching and I moaned and started to wriggle to try to ease the hot itch that was burning between my legs.

"Stand still!" he said not shouting, but louder than normal. I did as I was told and his telling me to do it just excited me more. It was in agony trying to stand still and looking into his grey eyes, trying to deal with the feelings shooting through my body while he tormented my nipples.

He stood up and lifted the top over my head leaving me in the g-string, which really made me seem more naked than if I wasn't wearing it, and the black high heels that made me feel like I was his slut. 'I NEED this.' I remember thinking. He sat back down on the bed and twisted my nipple a few times and removed his hands.

I tried to get my trembling body under control but Keith would have none of that. He reached behind me putting one of his big hands on each of the bare cheeks of my ass and pulled me closer to him. He started squeezing and rubbing his hands on my ass then he took my hard left nipple between his lips and started to suck on it while he flicked his tongue across the very tip. It was like electricity going through me. I threw my head back and moaned and put my hands on the sides of his head just behind his ears.

I could feel his soft hair under my fingers and his lips and tongue never stopped teasing my nipple. I was trying desperately to keep my senses under control. I thought I was regaining my composure, when Keith switched to my right nipple. I knew then that all was lost and I'd gladly do whatever my Keith wanted of me. I was quivering and moaning and trying to rub my legs together to stop the insane itching between my legs.

Just when I thought I would loose all control, he took his mouth from my nipple and stood up pulling me close to him. He was driving me crazy; how did he know just when to stop and leave me just short of release? It was frustrating. It was humiliating to be so easily controlled but, god, help me, I loved it.

Keith kissed the top of my head inhaling deeply. He lifted me up with one of his arms behind my back and the other arm under my knees. He turned and laid me on the bed on my back and sat down next to me. He turned toward my legs and leaned over me and began kissing my trembling thighs starting at my hip and working down toward my knee. I opened my legs; my pussy shamelessly begging for attention but, Keith wanted to see me writhe and beg.

While he kissed down my leg past my knee, he released the ankle strap on my shoe, removed it and dropped it on the floor. I was completely out of control. I was Keith's to do with as he pleased. He slowly repeated the process with the other leg starting at my hip and after he kissed and nibbled his way down to my knee I heard my other shoe hit the floor.

I felt him rise off the bed and I opened my eyes to look at him. He seemed to be memorizing every inch of me lying on his bed wearing only a scandalous black g-string while he quickly undressed. When he was naked, he climbed into bed and stretched his hard body next to mine and leaned over me and we kissed.

I could stand it no longer. I need to be fucked, fucked now and fucked hard. Keith was enjoying taking his time with me; making my sexual overload his pleasure and my torture. I needed to take matters into my own hands and that's what I did. I reached down and put my hand around his hard cock. This did NOT accomplish what I had intended.

My hand could only reach a little only over halfway around his cock and covered less than half its length. It was hard and hot and throbbing. I flashed back to last night; bending over this same bed with this monster jammed into my tight little pussy and I hoped he was going to shove it in me again. Just the thought mad me lightheaded.

Keith began kissing my belly and as he worked his way down past my belly button he pulled the little g-string down and off my legs leaving me completely bare and at his disposal. He kissed down my belly moving his body down as he went and I lost my grip on his cock. My hand was wet from the tip of his cock and I brought it up to my face and licked him from my hand just as his mouth reached my pussy.

I held my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming and my legs spread even wider all by themselves; I had no control over them. I never knew how much protection even the well trimmed hair on my pussy provided. With my pussy totally bared and unprotected, Keith's tongue and lips were able to roam over my super sensitive pussy unhindered. I could feel every movement of his tongue and lips on my on my wet pussy; I could even feel his warm breath as he explored between my legs. My clit started peeking out from behind its hood and I knew it wouldn't take Keith long to find it.

He pushed his tongue inside me and all was lost. His upper lip rubbed against my clit as his tongue explored inside my seizing hole and I came. I could feel my fluids gushing out of my tormented pussy and Keith was licking them up as fast as they leaked out.

I was still coming when I felt Keith move over me and his weight pushing down on me. He buried his face in my neck and kissed and nibbled me there as his cock pushed against my defenseless wet pussy. My bare pussy lips provided little protection and they opened for him. He slid his cock into me in one long stroke taking my breath away.

My pussy was stuffed with Keith's big, hot cock. It stretched me wider than I thought possible and he was so deep I swore I could taste him. It hurt a little but, god, it felt so good. I loved having him inside me.

I could smell his after shave and the scent of my sexual excitement. He kissed and nibbled my neck, my shoulder, my ear; his body was crushing my tits, and he had his giant cock shoved into my belly and all I could do was wrap my arms and legs around him and hold on.

He began slowly thrusting his hips back and forth making his cock drive in and out of my stretched little hole. I could feel the hairs around his cock and balls tickling my hairless pussy and ass. He lifted his head up and grabbed my hair turning my face toward his and kissed me hard pushing his tongue into my mouth never stopped pumping his cock deep into me.

The walls of my stuffed pussy grabbed at his burning cock as he steadily moved his hips faster and faster driving himself deeper and deeper into me while his tongue explored my mouth. I was having mini orgasms every five or six strokes of his cock and I was getting weak and my arms fell to the bed. I surrendered to him. He released my hair and let my head fall back still kissing my face and neck; his cock pounding harder and deeper with each stroke.

I thought he was going to drive his thick rod into my chest. His hips shuddered and he pushed forward wedging himself deep inside my stretched pussy, crushing the hair around his cock against my hairless lips and tickling my clit. He started to expand and throb inside me and I lost it; cumming so hard I stopped breathing. His cock exploded in my tender pussy and he seemed to pump cum into me forever. I could feel his excess sperm leak out of my overstuffed hole and drip down over my shaved asshole making me gasp and I started breathing again.

Keith let his weight rest on me while he recovered from his orgasm. I recovered the use of my arms and held him tightly to me kissing the parts of his face and neck I could reach. If this is what it meant to be a submissive, exhibitionistic, masochist; sign me up.

12