My Own Heaven Ch. 03

Story Info
Keith has Heather submit to him.
5.1k words
4.7
67.5k
11

Part 3 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters; it will help me improve my writing, enhance the story line, and encourage me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

Keith lay on top of me recovering from his orgasm. I felt so proud that my body gave him so much pleasure that he needed time to recover. He wouldn't have been able to move anyway; I had my arms wrapped around him in a death grip and I never wanted to let him go. I lay under him, the weight of his body trapping me against the mattress, recovering from my own orgasms, listening to his breathing, and basking in the heat from his body.

Eventually, he rolled off of me, lying next to me on his side. He wrapped me up in his powerful arms, with one hand on my back and the other covering both cheeks of my ass. He pulled me against his body. I snuggled into him and moaned. I could feel cock against my thigh. Not the big, hard, hot pole he has been shoving into my body lately (to my delight), but soft, warm and big, but of a more manageable size.

After a while, I looked up at him, "I love the things we have been doing; even the things you have done to me and made me do. I want you to do more to me. We go to work tomorrow and we can't let anyone know about us but I don't want our 'games' to stop until next weekend. What can we do?" My voice was almost a plea by the time I stopped talking.

Keith rolled over on his back taking me with him; my head sliding down to his chest, my body pressing along his side and my bare, damp pussy rubbing against the hard muscle in his thigh. "This weekend has been like a dream come true for me. Let me handle work." He said softly, his voice somehow deeper. "I knew I would love doing things with you; and to you. What more would you like me to do?"

"I'm not sure. I liked how you made me show my panties to the valet last night. And I loved how you made me wear that skimpy lingerie for you earlier and how you made me shave my pussy and the rest of my body. And I REALLY liked what you did to me after you made me do those things." I said smiling.

"And you want more?" he asked, pulling me tighter to him.

"Oh, yes; doing those things got me excited, but what excites me more is that you make me do them; the look in your eyes when you make me do them. It humiliates me when you do them but I know that it pleases you to see me suffer. That excites me and makes me want you to do more things to me; harder things for me to do." I said.

"So you want me to do harsher things to you more often?"

"Yes," I answered quickly, "but I want you to do things to me that will humiliate me even more. Make me do things that will embarrass me even more. MAKE me do unspeakable things and let other people see me. It would be so humiliating for me but it would make me so excited. I know you would never do anything that would injure me or damage my reputation. I trust you to take care of me."

"So you want to have to do things that humiliate you even more. Things others can see; maybe even participate in." He said thoughtfully. "Or, do things to you secretly in a public setting that you must endure quietly to avoid embarrassment?"

"Well, you said that if I belonged to you, you'd show off more of me to men so they could envy you for what you had -- me. I want to belong to you. I don't want to be able to refuse you anything you want to do to me." I said snuggling my naked body closer to him.

"You want to expose yourself to other men?" he asked almost daring me.

"No, I don't want to LET other men see me. I want you to MAKE me show myself to other men. I know I would be so humiliated but, I know I would be so excited knowing you were there and MADE me do it." I said starting to breathe a little faster just talking about.

"I can do that." he said slowly, pulling me on top of him. He kissed me running his hands over the back of my naked body paying special attention to my ass. "It's getting close to dinner time; let's get cleaned up and go down to the kitchen and get something to eat."

"Okay." I rolled off of him and stood up. He eyed my body like a wolf eyeing up a lamb.

He sat up on the edge on the bed, "You go ahead; I'll put what I want you to wear on the bed and I'll meet you in the kitchen."

"Do you want to shower with me?" I giggled putting a fingertip to my mouth, crossing one knee in front of the other by raising one foot slightly and twisting my body side to side.

"Yes, I do" he said flashing that smile (you know what that smile does to me), "but then we'll never get to eat and I'd like to take you to see some of the grounds. I'll use the shower in my office. See you in the kitchen."

I pushed my lower lip out in a pout. Twisted my body a few more times, just to show him what he was missing and ran off to the bathroom.

I showered not getting my hair wet to save time, dried off with one of the big fluffy towels and walked naked into the bedroom in case Keith was there. Somehow I knew teasing him was just asking for him to punish me somehow, but I knew the punishment would be some exquisite torment that I was learning I craved.

But Keith was not in the bedroom. I looked on the bed and saw a pair of black heels with thin ankle straps. I picked one up and looked at it. It was my size, of course, Keith picked everything out himself, but the heel looked strangely higher than normal. I picked up one of the high heels I wore earlier; it was still lying on the floor next to the bed where Keith dropped it and compared it to the one from the bed. It was at least an inch higher. These heels were five inches high.

I was okay on four inch heels but that extra inch made a big difference. I wasn't sure I could stand, let alone walk in five inch heels. Keith wanted me to wear them, he left them on the bed so, no matter how hard it would be for me to wear them; I would do it.

I sat on the bed and put them on buckling the little black straps around my ankles. They were really cute on my smallish feet. I stood up and, 'Oh my goodness' I thought. My feet were like I was on my toes reaching for something in these shoes. I tried walking in them. I was shaky but it wasn't as bad I had thought it would be.

I walked by the full length mirror and saw my reflection. "Oh, my god!" I gasped. I looked at myself, naked, in black five inch heels. I turned to look at my back and my long legs looked even longer and shapelier. My cute little butt was high and tight because of the strain on my legs. I turned to the side and the heels pushed my pelvis forward like I was pushing my hairless pussy out for attention. I had my shoulders pulled back to balance myself and this caused me to stick my 34B tits out above my flat stomach. I looked like a slut, Keith's slut, and I loved the look. I decided I liked the shoes even though they hurt a little and I had to get used to walking in them.

I walked back to the bed to see what else Keith had put out for me to wear. There was nothing on the bed. I looked on the floor thinking I pushed the clothes on the floor trying on the high heels, but there was nothing on the floor. I walked around the bed in case I pushed them off the other side even though the bed was so big they couldn't have been pushed that far. Nothing there. 'Maybe he forgot to put clothes out' I thought to myself.

Suddenly, I stopped and I blushed clear down to my pointed toes. Keith didn't forget. He said that he would put what he wanted me to wear on the bed. And he did -- he wanted me in just these five inch high heel shoes. He knew I would be humiliated. I told him I felt like a slut when I was naked in just heels and that's what he wanted.

I stepped in front of the mirror and looked at myself again. The outer lips of my pussy stood out like they were trying to get someone's attention. My naked tits bounced as I walked. I knew Keith would enjoy seeing me like this. Then, I noticed the shine on my pussy lips; I was getting wet just thinking about how humiliated I was going to be. My only hope was that maybe Keith would be naked, too. At least I wouldn't be the only one 'stripped for dinner'.

I went down the steps and walked carefully towards the kitchen. I could hear Keith making noise preparing dinner. I looked into the kitchen and Keith was at the counter and he was dressed. This was so humiliating. I walked into the kitchen and he turned around, alerted to my arrival by the five inch heels clicking on the tile floor.

Keith beckoned me to him by crooking his finger. I walked toward him placing one foot slightly in front of the other to maintain my balance causing my breasts to bounce more than usual. This also caused my adorable little ass to jiggle provocatively but Keith couldn't see my ass; not yet, at least.

I stopped in front of him and pleaded, "Keith, I can't eat dinner like this, it's so embarrassing.

"You can and you will; unless you would like me to find a way to make you even more uncomfortable". He paused. "Now set the table, we are having a salad and wine."

I set the table and we sat to eat. When I sat down, the seat of my chair was cold on my bare ass and I made a little squeal. Keith looked at me and smiled; he was enjoying my humiliation. At least sitting down, only my breasts were on display. He looked at my breasts hungrily and my nipples got hard. I was getting that itch between my legs again, too. Even though I was appalled that Keith would make me walk around the house naked in high heels, it excited me.

As we were finishing dinner, he said, "We're going to go out and walk around the grounds of the house." he said, "then, as much as I want you to stay, I have to take you back to your apartment. We have to go to work tomorrow and we can't show up together."

"I would love to stay, too." I said as a smile came to my lips, "but I understand about work." Then I thought to myself that he hasn't told me to get dressed. He wouldn't make me walk the grounds of the house naked, would he? Would other people be able to see me?

I had to ask him. "Keith, you're not going to make me go out naked, are you?" He laughed softly and I saw that smile that I love.

"Do you think you need to wear something while you're on my property?" he asked softly.

"Well, I'll be going outside. What if someone sees me?" I asked a little scared.

"Eventually, someone - more than one someone - will see you. But, the chances of someone seeing you without my permission while you are on my estate are extremely remote." he said this as if it would make me feel better.

He got up from the table and offered his hand to help me get up. What he really wanted was to look at my naked body as I stood. "If you insist, I will give you something to wear."

He walked behind me; a few steps behind me. I knew he was watching my little ass jiggle because of the five inch heels. I could feel myself blush but I loved the feel of his eyes on my behind. As we started up the stairs, my blush spread from my cheeks across my face and down to my chest. Keith, following behind me up the stairs, had a perfect view of my ass from below and could see my pussy from behind as I climbed each stair. I wondered if he could tell how wet I was.

We went to the bedroom and he went to the armoire and opened the doors. He reached in his pocket and took out a key and opened one of the two bottom drawers that had been locked. I could not see what was in the drawer but he reached in and pulled out four pieces of leather. They were black leather padded wrist and ankle cuffs.

He put the wrist cuffs on and buckled them. They were padded on the inside and soft against my wrists. He walked me over to the bed and had me sit down and knelt in front of me and put the ankle cuffs on and buckled them running his hands up the calves of my legs.

"Keith," I said giggling, "these are very attractive but my wrists and ankles were not what I was thinking about covering up."

"Are you sure you want to wear more, even though I want you to be naked? If I give you something else to wear, you will have no choice but to wear it."

He sounded like he was warning me that if I wanted to go against his wishes, there would be a price to pay. Maybe because I wanted him to push my limits, I ignored the warning.

"If we are going to go out," I said seeing how far I could go with this, "I need to wear more than five inch heels with wrist and ankle cuffs."

He walked back to the armoire and opened the same drawer and pulled out a plastic bag containing a wad of what looked to be black vinyl. He opened the bag and pulled out the black wad and handed it to me. It was leather and not vinyl and a bit heavier than I expected. I open the wad of leather I could feel my heart thumping in my chest. It was a black leather g-sting, but not just a leather g-string. Inside the g-string, which was just big enough to cover my hairless pussy was a black five inch dildo that would go into my bare little hole if I put on the panties.

I looked at Keith and he was watching me. "This isn't exactly what I had in mind when I asked for something more to wear" I said holding the g-string up in front of me.

"You asked for this." he reminded me. "And what you 'had in mind' is of no consequence. Put on the panties that you insisted on wearing."

I did insist on more to wear. For some reason, I felt like this was a test. Up until now, when we talked, I told him I trusted him and would do whatever he said. Now, I had to show him the obedience I promised him. I went over to the bed and sat down and got the panties over my five inch heels. I stood up and Keith was watching. He was going to watch me put this dildo in my bare pussy.

He watched me as I bent over and pulled the g-string up until the tip of the dildo just touched the moist lips of my pussy. I eased the head of the dildo between my outer lips and pushed it in. The dildo wasn't as long as Keith, but it was fairly thick and it did fill up my tight pussy. I pulled up the strings up on my hips and I felt the rear string rub against my hairless asshole causing me to shiver.

The dildo seated itself firmly in my pussy and there was a little bump on the inside of the g-string that rested right against my clit which had come out of its hiding place because my pussy lips were spread so wide. I looked up at Keith and he was smiling and I felt my body tingle. He was enjoying what he was putting me through.

"I was going to offer you some lube, but I guess you didn't need it" he said, the smile still on his face.

"Probably because I am so wet from you making we walk around the house naked in five inch heels." I said.

He came over and held me to him, me almost naked and him dressed. It felt so good but did nothing to help calm down the little tingles going through my body. "Is this all I get to wear?" I asked raising my arms straight out to my sides displaying my body with only my pussy lips and clit covered by the 'special' g-string.

"It is unless you want to take a chance on what else I can find in the drawer for you. Considering what I have found so far, are you sure you want to risk what I can find for the parts of your body still left uncovered?" he said, again with that warning tone.

My nipples got hard and it seemed like all my nerve endings were centered in my breasts. They were the only things left to cover and, considering how he chose to 'cover' my hairless little pussy, I shuddered to think what he had in that drawer to 'cover' my breasts.

"No sir," I said quickly, hoping to protect my poor tits, "What I have on is perfect for our walk."

I took two steps toward the bed and stopped dead suddenly going pale. When I walked, the dildo moved around inside me rubbing against that place inside me that made me crazy and, the little bump inside the g-string rubbed against my clit with each step. I turned and looked at him and there was that smile. I knew as hard as this was going to be; I'd let him do anything to me. I could see the bulge rising in his pants again; he was getting excited knowing what his panties were doing to me.

I slowly walked to Keith. It was only eight or ten steps but I could feel my thighs already getting wet. "Thank you, sir, for the lovely panties to wear on our walk." I said trying to control the riot that was going on between my legs.

He put his hands on my arms at my shoulders and kissed me softly, "Let's go while there is still light." He walked over to the armoire that was still open. He reached in the drawer and took out a stick about two feet long, wrapped in leather, with what looked like a small piece of leather belt, doubled over, attached to the end. My ass began to tingle as I realized that it was a riding crop.

"This will help make sure that we maintain a crisp pace." he said with a chuckle. He closed and locked the drawer and closed the armoire doors. "Let's go." he said walking to the bedroom door.

He stopped at the door and looked back at me. I slowly started walking towards him. Walking carefully in the five inch heels, I could feel my tits bounce and my ass sway invitingly with each step. The dildo and the bump against my clit continued their torment and couldn't imagine making it through this walk with my sanity intact.

We walked through the kitchen to the back of the house. My thighs were already wet and I was trying desperately to keep my over-stimulated body under control. There was a sliding glass door leading to a redwood sun deck and Keith slid it open allowing me to walk out in front of him.

I was outside in the sunlight wearing five inch heels, wrist and ankle cuffs and a pair of g-string panties holding a dildo up my pussy and a leather bump against my clit. I had never been outside this naked before and even though Keith said there was little chance of anyone seeing me while we were on his property, I was still humiliated to be 'going for a walk' dressed -- or undressed -- like this.

We walked across the deck, my heels clicking on the reddish wood, to steps that led down to a full size in-ground swimming pool. It was surrounded by a concrete deck with padded lounge chairs scattered around.

"These high heels hurt my feet;" I complained "is this going to be a long walk?" He didn't answer but looked back at me falling behind.

Going down the steps from the deck to the pool was a stimulating experience for me. I could feel my naked tits bouncing and the dildo pushed in and out of my stuffed pussy with each step. I gasped as I reached the concrete of the deck pool. I was so close to coming that I wasn't sure if I was glad I had reached the bottom of the steps or not.

Keith looked and me. He was enjoying my torment and my humiliation, but the look on his face was not a sneer, or a look of superiority. He looked like a man who loved me and was happy that what he was doing was exciting me so much. He knew that what he was doing to me was torture but that doing it to me was what I wanted; what I needed to be happy.

And it was. While I tried to keep my body under control and I was embarrassed being out in the open so scantily dressed; I loved Keith and I loved that he was making me do this.

We continued around the pool to a gate at the far end by the diving board. I fell behind a little more, what with all of my "distractions". Keith opened the gate and held it for me and as I walked through he slapped my ass with the riding crop catching both cheeks. "Ouch!" I yelped rubbing my stinging cheeks.

"We need something to help keep the pace up." he said happily.

I thought he was referring the crop across my bare ass, but, again, I under estimated my Keith. The dildo in my poor dripping pussy suddenly came to life buzzing away merrily vibrating against that spot inside of me. "Oh my god" I moaned loudly feeling my whole body shiver.

12