My Own Heaven Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped, my legs trembling perched on my five inch heels. Keith, seeing that I stopped again, applied the riding crop across my little ass. "Ooohhhh." I cried covering my reddening ass.

"No, No. Never hide your body from me." He corrected hitting my ass again just where my ass cheeks met the backs of my thighs.

"Ooowww." I yelped again, quickly moving my hands from my now stinging ass so he could see the red marks I'm sure were glowing on my ass cheeks and I tried to walk faster.

I started down the path leading from the pool into the woods behind the house. The path, while smooth, even and well maintained; was a dirt path and difficult to walk on in my five inch heels with a dildo vibrating merrily away in my drooling pussy. The five inch heels were hurting my calves and feet and I slowed down and was given another stroke of the crop across my ass.

"Yee ouch." I screamed grabbing my poor little as cheeks again.

"I asked you not to cover your body." Keith reproached. He came up to me, grabbed my hands behind my back and clipped the wrist cuffs together. Now, if -- when -- Keith hit my ass with the crop again, I couldn't even get my hands down to protect my hot little cheeks.

"I'm sorry sir," I sobbed, "I will try to do better." And I meant it, too. The insides of my thighs were wet almost to my knees with the juices from my dripping pussy. As much as he was doing to me; as much as he hurt and tormented me, I was in ecstasy. I couldn't believe how I loved Keith for what he was doing to me.

"Perhaps I can help you do better." he said and the vibrator started vibrating even faster causing me to gasp.

Despite my body being on sexual overload, I stumbled up the path in my five inch heels, hands tied behind my back, a dildo buzzing merrily up my pussy and my tits and red ass bouncing as I tried to walk. I was in my own heaven.

We reached the edge of the woods and I was gasping and moaning. I was on the verge of coming despite my humiliating situation. As I walked I asked Keith, "May I come, sir?" I don't know why I asked, I just knew I wanted him to control me completely.

"Do you think you deserve to come?" Keith responded.

"Oh, yes sir." I begged.

"Well, I don't!" he declared as he stepped in front of me and with a flick of his wrist, brought the doubled over pieces of leather on the end of the crop snapping across my left and then my right nipples.

I screamed in pain but at the same time my nipples got hard as rocks and I almost came. Keith stuck the handle of the crop between the burning cheeks of my ass and poked it against my puckered asshole. I immediately stood straight up and began walking as quickly as I could down the path. If I slowed down, he would have shoved the crop right up my virgin asshole. The crop against my asshole caused me to walk lifting my knees high causing my tits to bounce so much they ached.

We came to a little clearing and Keith pulled the crop from my ass and I stopped. The buzzing vibrator had me on the verge of coming. Keith led me a few feet off the path into the soft grass and pushed me down on my knees. While it was a relief to get off of the five inch heels, he stepped in front of me and I knew what my next humiliation was going to be.

Keith dropped his pants and his beautiful cock, already half hard, was inches from my face. Considering my situation, I should have just opened my mouth and sucked his dick. But for some reason, I needed to see how far he'd push me and I turned my face away from his cock.

I expected him to grab my hair and force himself into my mouth but, I again underestimated my Keith. I felt the crop hit my right then my left, already burning, butt cheeks. I opened my mouth to scream and he shoved his now hard cock into my mouth.

"It seems that you STILL need some incentive." he declared and the bump resting against my clit began vibrating along with the dildo ravaging my stretched hole.

I was moaning constantly now; I needed to come so bad I would do anything for release. Keith grabbed my hair in both his hands and began pumping in and out of my mouth bumping the entrance to my throat.

"You may come when I come." Keith ordered and he began fucking my face in earnest. This was not me giving him a blow job; he was taking my mouth because he wanted it. I was delirious with ecstasy. I was his slut; he had humiliated me in ways I could have never dreamed of on my own. He had his dick in my mouth and I loved him for all he did to me. I belonged to Keith and I sucked his dick as best I could as it tried to enter my throat.

He pulled my head back until the head of his cock rested on the back of my tongue and held me there. His cock began to pulse and I knew he was going to shoot his come into my mouth.

"You may come, my slut." he groaned as his cock jerked in my mouth and his sperm gushed into my throat in three long spurts. I came hard as I swallowed as fast as I could. My body shook and I pulled at my hands tied behind my back, knowing that I could do nothing to protect myself and I came again even harder than before.

As I came down from my orgasms I licked Keith's cock clean savoring the humiliation of what he had done to me. When he was clean, he took his softening cock from my mouth and I looked up at his face. I saw love and pride in his grey eyes looking down at me.

He lifted me up and reached behind me unclipping the wrist cuffs and I threw my arms around his neck and despite the fact that I just had his dick in my mouth, he kissed me, hard. I held onto his neck and rubbed my still tingling body against his hard body.

Keith held me close and I whispered, "Please sir, could you turn off the vibrators before I come without your permission and you will have to punish me."

He reached into his pocket and the vibrators stopped. He kissed me again and then reached down and swept his arm behind my legs, lifting me off my feet and carrying me toward the house. I rested my head on his shoulder. I found the man to protect and control me.

12