My Own Heaven Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed, I know I did; and my pussy was suddenly damp. God, he knows just how to get to me. He comes out of nowhere and just takes control of me. And, god help me, I love it. What could I do, we were 'playing' again, "Yes, sir" I replied.

I went to the ladies room and did what I had to do. I took off my dress and then took off my bra and panties; the panties were a little damp – 'go figure' I thought to myself. I put my sundress back on and buttoned it up and looked in the mirror.

The good news was, since my pussy was shaved completely bare, there was no tell tale dark spot where my bush used to be. The bad news was, my nipples were darker than the rest of my breasts and they were sticking up hard and proud. My dark nipples showed clearly through the material of my sundress. It was obvious that I wasn't wearing a bra.

I took my bra and panties from the counter top and realized I did not take my purse with me. My sundress had no pockets and I had to take them back to Keith. 'Ooooo, that Keith,' I thought, 'he knew this would happen.'

I was glad the restaurant was almost empty and that the bra and panties were small, I could almost fit them in my hand, but not quite. I walked back to the table, blushing again. Keith had a way of making me do that. I handed him the bra and panties and he put them on the table. I realized my pussy was damp again and I sat down.

There was fresh coffee on the table and I was adding cream and sugar when he said, "When we're finished, we'll go to my house."

"Okay." I said with a smile curling the corners of mouth. "Any special reason we're going there instead of back to my apartment? We do have to go into work tomorrow."

"Oh, we'll go to work tomorrow." He said taking a mouthful of coffee. "But you have something to atone for and I'm sure the noises you'll be making will disturb your neighbors."

I knew what he was talking about, but I hoped that if I pretended not to know what I did, I could get away with it. "What do you mean," I asked as innocently as I could, "I didn't do anything wrong."

"I recall a certain outfit - no outfit implies you had more clothes on than you actually did – that you had on when I came by for dinner last night. And, after I told you to be good."

"But I only dressed like that because I know you like to look at me." I whined, trying to avoid whatever he had planned for me. "And I was good. I didn't try to keep you from the meeting."

"No, you didn't. But you knew that I wouldn't be able to get thought of you in that skimpy little outfit out of my head." He said knowingly.

He knew me too well; that was exactly what I was hoping. It worked and now it was time to pay. Of course, I loved the ways he made me pay.

"Since you like to dress in a way that makes me happy, he said with a smile, "Unbutton the top and bottom three buttons of your sundress and finish your dessert and coffee."

What could I say, he was right. I did as I was told. The top of my sundress was open to just below my breasts and I knew anyone standing to the side of me would be able to see my bare breasts and hard nipples. The bottom of the sundress fell open leaving my legs bare. Walking would expose my legs from my ankles to just below my hairless pussy.

Keith was going to make me walk out of the restaurant like this. Then he was going to take me to his house, and do god knows what, to me. I couldn't wait. 'This evening turned around real quick.' I thought.

The waiter arrived with the check and Keith rose to pay the check. He offered his hand to me to help me out of the booth. I was hoping to wait until the waiter left considering my predicament, but Keith would have none of it. I took his hand and slid out of the booth exposing so much of my legs that had my pussy not been hairless, he would have seen my pubic hair. Fortunately, since I'd been sitting with my legs closed, all he saw was my legs and a bit of my belly above my thighs but he must have known that I was pantyless and shaved bare. I started to get that tingle exactly where the waiter was staring.

I stood and Keith paid the bill and I started to turn from the table and he asked, "Heather, aren't you forgetting something?" and pointed to my bra and panties on the table.

I am not sure if I turned pale or blushed; by that point I was so humiliated it didn't really matter. I reached for the bra and panties and Keith said to the waiter, "Honestly, if I didn't remind her, she'd always leave them behind." Now, I knew I was blushing.

The waiter thanked Keith, I wasn't sure if it was for the tip or the show I'd given him. Keith offered his arm and I hooked my hand on his arm like everything was normal. We walked casually out of the restaurant with me holding my underwear in my hand and each step completely baring my legs and the top of my sundress to flutter almost exposing my breasts.

As we walked to the car, just my luck, a gust of wind passed blowing up the bottom of my sundress. I felt the breeze on my bare ass and naked pussy. I tried to push my dress back down but Keith tightened his arm against his body trapping my hand that was holding his arm. I looked at him in a panic but he just looked at me and smiled. I tried desperately to push my dress down but, with one hand, holding my underwear, it was impossible. Fortunately we were walking away from the restaurant. If anyone was looking they got a good long look at my ass and legs but not my pussy. I, on the other hand, was totally humiliated and my thighs were wet almost to my knees.

Keith opened the car door for me and I got in and my legs were completely exposed up to my shaved pussy. I started pull the ends of my dress over my legs but Keith gave me a look and I left them where they were. He got into the car and leaned over and kissed me and said, "You did very well tonight, Kitten."

He pulled out of the restaurant parking lot, and said, "It's still light out, would you like to walk out on the pier and watch the boats coming in?"

I sat there, my legs tightly closed and, for the most part, bared from the waist down. I knew that if we went out on the pier, he would not let me hold the bottom of my sundress down, and it was only luck that kept my breasts covered by the top. "No," I replied quietly, "Let's just go home."

"Another time then." He said and turned the car for his house. "I like that you refer to my house as home."

"I am comfortable there. Well I'm not always "comfortable" but I feel at home there." I said with a wry smile. I figured I was in trouble anyway, might as well get my little digs in. Keith just smiled.

We pulled up the long driveway to his house and he stopped a little way down from the front door. He got out of the car and walked around to my side and opened the door and took my hand to help me out getting another generous view of my legs. I stood up holding my bra and panties and he said, "Take off your sundress."

I looked around quickly and realized the house was completely hidden from the road by trees. He took the bra and panties from my hand and held his other hand out for my sundress. I unbuttoned my sundress, there were only three buttons left buttoned, and took it off and handed it to Keith. Here I was, out side and naked again in high heels – Keith's favorite outfit. I was sure glad it was warm.

We walked to the front door, Keith slightly behind me, obviously watching my ass jiggle as I walked. 'Now I know why I felt so at home here,' I giggled to myself, 'more of this house has seen me naked than my apartment has.' He opened the door and we walked in.

"Let's go sit on the deck and watch the sunset" he suggested. Of course, I knew I was not going to be offered anything to wear as I witness the sun going down; but I agreed.

We stopped off in the kitchen so we could take drinks out with us. He poured orange juice into two glasses, added vodka and stirred. "Would you like some ice?" he asked.

"Yes, thanks." I replied.

He went to the freezer and reached in for ice with one hand and motioned for me to bring the glasses over with the other. I picked up the glasses, one in each hand, and carried the glasses over to the freezer. He dropped ice into each glass and I looked at ice. It was not cubes like you would normally see, but long, round and narrow, like a hot dog.

He noticed me looking at the ice and he said, "They're for putting in a thermos or a wide mouth juice bottle. Joggers use them to keep the water in their water bottles cold," he said, "But I have a better use for them. Open your legs."

He couldn't be thinking of...I was naked, in my high heel sandals, a drink in each hand and I don't know why (well, I do know why – I love when he tortures me) but I spread my legs for him.

He took a long piece of ice from the freezer and rubbed it up and down along my hairless pussy lips a few times and slid the ice into my already wet pussy. My god! It was cold. I gasped and started to shiver and he said, "Be careful now, don't spill our drinks."

I couldn't believe it. He just shoved a four inch piece of ice the width of a hot dog into my little pussy and he was worried about me spilling our drinks.

He smiled, reached into the freezer and took out another piece of ice and held it in front of me. I groaned and he reached down and slid the second piece of ice into my bare cold pussy. Now the ice stretched me and I could really feel the ice pressing against the walls of my pussy.

I stood there naked with my legs spread, a glass in each hand and two large pieces of ice up my pussy. "Oh, my god, Keith, my pussy is freezing." I begged.

He took another piece of ice out of the freezer, and I whimpered, "Please, no."

He walked around behind me and with one hand he spread my little ass cheeks and with the other hand slid the piece of ice up my ass. "Aaaarrrrrgh", I screamed. I reflexively clenched my ass and that made it even worse.

My ass was freezing but, surprisingly, the ice going up my ass didn't hurt. I had never taken anything other than an enema syringe up my ass before and I thought it would hurt when it stretched my asshole; but it didn't. Keith stayed behind me watching my ass cheeks tremble for a few seconds and then walked back in front of me.

I could feel cold water starting to slowly drip out of my pussy and onto the inside of my thighs. My pussy and ass were freezing but my nipples were so hard they hurt. I couldn't believe how excited this was making me.

Keith reached into the freezer and pulled out another piece of ice and held it up in front of me. "Oh, please Keith." I pleaded, "No more ice, please." I was shivering now; my pussy and ass were so cold.

I was still standing naked in high heeled sandals with my legs spread, holding drinks in my hands, my nipples were like little rocks they were so hard and my pussy and ass were freezing. It was humiliating to stand there and have this done to me but I was so excited. My pussy was squeezing the ice filling it and my insides were clamping down on the frozen log up my ass. I was building up to an orgasm. I wanted Keith to do more but hearing myself begging him to stop, knowing he wouldn't stop, was exciting me even more.

He closed the freezer still holding the piece of ice. "Well," he said, "We shouldn't waste this. You can choose, up your pussy or your ass?"

Oh! My! God! He was going to make me choose my own torture. He was going to make me torture myself. I was afraid to have another piece of ice shoved up my ass. I never had anything up there before and while the one piece of ice felt cold, but good, I was afraid a second piece would hurt. On the other hand, I already had two pieces up my pussy and I wasn't sure if a third piece would fit.

"Too slow." He said, and shoved a third piece of ice up my poor frozen little hole.

I opened my mouth but no words came out. The third piece of ice pushed one of the other pieces further up into my pussy and it rested against my cervix. The other two pieces rested side by side stretching me and keeping the third piece resting deep inside me.

I was gasping; taking deep breathes. I was so cold between my legs, but I was so hot. I was humiliated to be standing there holding a drink in each hand while Keith shoved ice up my ass and pussy but the rest of my body was on fire.

"Let's go watch the sunset." Keith said as if nothing else was going on. "Could you bring the drinks; I'll get the door." He walked to the sliding door leading to the patio and opened it.

I closed my legs and turned and started walking to the patio and I could feel the ice moving around inside me rubbing against my tender insides and against the other pieces of ice. I could even feel the ice in my pussy rubbing against the piece of ice in my ass through the thin membrane separating the two.

I was going crazy between the cold inside me, and how hot and horny I was. The only thing that could make it worse (or better?) was if some else was here watching my humiliation.

We walked onto the patio, every step an electrifying experience for me, to the two lounge chairs and the little table set up on the deck. I put the glasses on the table and he offered me one of the lounge chairs. So, here I was, naked, in heels and outdoors again, but this time with ice shoved up my ass and pussy.

I sat in the lounge chair and lay back facing the sunset. Of course, just the act of sitting, pressing my ass and pussy against the seat pad had the ice moving all around inside my body. I gasped and laid back. I had to spread my legs a little. If I closed them, it forced the ice further up my pussy and I knew if that happened I would surely come or freeze.

"Comfy?" Keith said, looking down at my naked body.

I smiled and said, "Yes sir.", even though we both knew I wasn't.

We talked for a while. Well, Keith talked and I tried to follow the conversation and keep my body under control. I did pretty well with the former but was losing badly with the later while we drank our drinks and watched the start of a beautiful sunset.

Keith turned to me and said, "More ice?" Before I even noticed he was holding up his drink glass I pleaded, "Oh, no, please Keith, no more, I'm so cold."

"Cold," he said with a smile, "It's beautiful out here, how could you be cold?"

He was doing this to humiliate me. Despite the ice he shoved into me, I was getting that warm feeling flowing through my body. "Well," I stammered, "You see, I have three pieces of ice up my little pussy", god, this was humiliating – but I loved it, "And one piece of ice shoved up my tight little ass."

"Really," he said getting up and coming over to me, "Let's have a look." He reached down, grabbed both my ankles, spread my legs as wide as the lounger and put one of my high heel sandal clad feet on the ground on each side of the lounger pad.

I thought he couldn't embarrass me any more than he already had but that's why I love my Keith. Just when I thought it could get no worse, he finds a way to make it worse. He stood at the foot of the lounger looking down directly at my spread smooth pussy lips. Worse, now that my legs were spread so wide, I could feel the cold water from the melted ice leaking out of my pussy onto the pad on the lounger; and I, and Keith, could hear it dripping to the wooden deck from the space between the pads.

"Oh Keith," I pleaded, "My pussy and ass are so cold inside."

Before I could move, he had his head between my legs and was kissing and licking my cold pussy lips. His warm tongue was like fire as he licked up and down on my unprotected pussy lips and just over my little hole but never pushing into me. He grazed his tongue against my clit lightly and quickly, almost as if it were an accident. But, I knew it wasn't, he was tormenting me and doing a fine job of it.

I was holding on to the arms of the lounge chair so hard that my knuckles were turning white. He looked up at me over my hairless pussy mound and belly and between my tits. He lifted his mouth away from my pussy and said, "Didn't you mention that you ass was cold, too?" Before I could answer he slid me down the lounge chair until my body was flat and said, "Pinch you nipples." I hesitated, stunned by what he told me to do.

"Pinch your nipples, hard." He repeated a little louder. I let go of the arms of the lounger and took each nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and squeezed.

"Oooohhh", I moaned.

"Harder," he said louder than before, "And roll your fingers back and forth."

I squeezed harder and rolled my fingers and electric shocks ran from my hard nipples to my erect clit. At the same time, Keith dipped his head down put his hot tongue on my cold hairless asshole and wriggled it pushing as though he was trying to get in.

Needless to say, I lost all control and I came hard. I screamed out and I could feel my lower body humping up against his tongue but I couldn't stop any of it. His tongue kept moving and it felt like there was a wild animal loose down there trying to get into my ass.

I was out of breath, still on fire from my orgasm when Keith said, "You mentioned something about your pussy being cold inside, didn't you?"

He took my hands from my nipples and pulled me up to my feet. I was straddling the lounge chair with my legs spread wide on my high heeled sandals and the cold water from the melted ice leaking down my thighs. He lifted me over the chair and put my feet on the ground. My legs were wobbly and he took the cushion off of the lounge chair and dropped it on the deck in front of me.

When Keith pushed me down to my knees on the cushion, I knew what was coming. I opened my mouth ready to accept his cock but he pushed me down onto my hands and knees and stepped behind me. I heard a zip and a rustling of his clothes. I was just getting control of my body when he pushed his entire cock up into my cold bare pussy.

I could feel all the water from the three pieces of ice gush out of my pussy and down my legs and his cock felt like a hot iron poker burning into my belly. I was too weak to cry out and all I could manage was a moan. He pulled out of me until just the head of his fat cock was inside me and he pushed back into my tortured pussy hard and fast. This time I squealed and I could feel his hairy balls slap against my unprotected clit.

He pulled back and drove into me again and all I could do was grunt. I couldn't hold myself up on my hands and I went down onto my forearms. This only arched my back and stuck my ass in the air giving Keith even deeper access to my little pussy. He started pumping me faster and harder stuffing my poor pussy as his balls smacked my sensitive clit.

He was in me so far I could look down between my hanging tits and see his giant cock pushing out against my flat belly from the inside moving in and out. I heard what sounded like a cat mewing in pain and I realized I was making that sound. I could feel the orgasm building and it seemed like it was traveling up my legs from my toes.

Even on my forearms, I couldn't hold myself up and my head and chest fell to the cushion under me. My ass was now sticking way up and out and he had my pussy completely open and vulnerable. He took advantage of every inch of my poor little hole and then some.

I could feel him bottom out in me and he placed his thumb over my tiny overexposed asshole and pressed against it and rubbed it in a circle. It was too much and I grabbed onto the cushion with both hands wailed as my orgasm washed over me. He buried his cock in me and I could feel my pussy pulsing and clamping down hard on his cock with each pulse. His cock expanded inside me and then throbbed deep in my hole as his cum gushed into me and I came again even before I could recover from my previous orgasm.

I was taking short breaths as I regained my senses from my orgasms and I could feel Keith's cock still filling me but without the rock hardness that was there before. He was leaning over my back and I could hear him catching his breath. Finally he pulled his cock out of my stretched and sore pussy and I could feel his come, my juices and probably some of the water from the melted ice running down my legs.