My Own Heaven Ch. 06

Story Info
The poker party continues and Heather bares it all.
5.8k words
4.66
80k
17

Part 6 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters. If I don't hear from you, I don't know if I should continue my story. Also, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub


I finished making the drinks and walked back to the poker table placing the drinks by Phil and Frank and they immediately began caressing my silk covered legs. Their touch was more exciting now that I knew that they were probably going to get to touch a lot more of me. I stepped back to watch the game and see who won my vest.

Frank won the hand. Keith said, "Heather, would you walk over to Frank so he can claim his prize?"

I walked over to Frank. He stood up as I approached him and asked me to face the table. He stepped behind me and removed my vest. All the men at the table were smiling and I looked down and realized that my nipples were rock hard and could be clearly seen poking against my blouse through my skimpy bra.

Frank said, "Thank you, Heather" and sat down again and I went to fill the chips and pretzels.

The poker game continued. I brought drinks and snacks to the table and each time hands caressed my silk covered legs. Keith had just won a hand and he announced, "The winner of the next hand gets Heather's blouse.

I know I blushed. I could feel butterflies in my stomach because I knew that the lacey bra Keith had picked out for me would soon be the only thing covering me from the waist up. I thought about how this was only going to get worse (better?) as the night went on.

There was quite a betting war over the hand. I am not sure if they were betting to win the hand or my blouse but Paul finally won both. I looked at Keith walked over to Paul without being told and Keith smiled at me. Paul, at thirty-eight, was the oldest of the players. He was five foot nine with brown hair and had a stocky build. He was not fat by any means but he had big shoulders and a powerful chest.

I stepped up to Paul and he unbuttoned my blouse starting at the top and worked his way down to the last button. He turned me facing the table, unbuttoned the buttons on the cuffs of the blouse and stepped behind me. He took hold of my blouse at the collar and slowly pulled back and down sliding the blouse off my shoulders and down my arms leaving me in just my skimpy bra from the waist up. He kissed me gently between my neck and my left shoulder and said, "Thank you, my dear."

Joe asked for a refill of his drink and Keith suggested I bring out a tray of sandwiches. I went into the kitchen to get a tray of sandwiches and realized that when I went back to the table, there would be a lot more bare skin for the men to explore. I also realized that I was very excited and my nipples were so hard they were trying to poke through my skimpy lace bra.

I brought the tray back in and placed it on the table and I felt a hand on my belly and another hand going up and down my back. I was tingling but I wasn't sure if it was from the hands on my body or that there were six pairs of eyes watching me.

Most of the men changed to soft drinks, juice or water. I got the drinks together and brought them to the table and my sides, belly, back, and particularly the parts of my breasts that were exposed were petted and caressed by the six men at the table. This was really starting to get to me and I could feel dampness starting between my legs. As embarrassed as I was, Keith was right; I enjoyed being exhibited in front of these men.

I also noticed that when I bent over to put something on the poker table the men sitting on the other side of the table got a beautiful view down my skimpy bra. This whole experience was much more exciting than I thought it would be.

After putting out the sandwiches, filling the chips and pretzel bowls and serving the drinks, I stepped away from the table. The wandering hands were really starting to get to me and I needed to try to calm down a little bit. However, Keith, who somehow knew what I was thinking and feeling, was not going to let this happen. "We'll play the next hand for Heather's skirt." He announced calmly.

My heart rate doubled and I could feel the blush rise from my chest up to my brown hair. When my skirt was removed, almost my entire body would be bared and that meant the men would be able to touch me just about anywhere they pleased. I knew Kevin planned this when he chose my outfit. I couldn't believe I had to just stand there while six men played poker for the right to strip me down to my skimpy underwear.

Phil won the hand with a small straight. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy and I didn't know if it was better or worse that I knew Phil so much better than the other men. I walked to Phil exaggerating the sway the five inch heels gave my hips. I don't even know why I did it. I was teasing six men who would shortly have free access to my nearly naked body. Was I daring them to see how much they could do to me?

Phil had rolled his chair back from the table and I walked up next to him. We were about five feet back from the table and I turned and faced the men. Phil rolled his chair behind me and I felt him unbutton the button on my skirt. Now, I could see why he rolled back from the poker table. When he took off my skirt, everyone would have an unobstructed view of me in my skimpy underwear, garter belt, stockings and five inch heels.

I could feel Phil pull the zipper down in the back but my skirt didn't fall. He was holding it together with one hand. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. I was afraid of being undressed in front of these men but at the same time I couldn't wait to be stripped for them. Then I felt Phil's lips on my side just above my hips. He started kissing and nipping at my skin there and he was working his way up my side toward my skimpy bra. Every time he nipped at me, it was like an electric shock right to my clit. All of the men were looking at me like I was a sacrificial lamb and they were ready to devour me.

Phil was intentionally dragging this out to torment me. I knew Keith was somehow behind this; Phil didn't know me well enough to recognize the effect he was having on me. I was concentrating on keeping my body from wriggling in response to what Phil was doing when I heard moans from the men around the table. At the same time I felt cool air on my bare ass and legs.

While Phil had me distracted with his lips and teeth, he released my skirt and it fell to my feet leaving me almost naked in front of six men. I gasped and had to fight the urge to cover myself with my hands because I knew that would displease Keith. Phil kissed both of my cute little ass cheeks and murmured, "Beautiful, just beautiful. Thank you, Heather"

For a bunch of men who were slowly stripping an eighteen year old girl naked, they were very polite.

Phil rolled his chair around next to me and I noticed a bulge in his lap that wasn't there before. It was exciting that I was having that effect on him and I wondered if I was having the same effect on the other men.

He pointed to my skirt, now a pile of leather around my feet. He offered his hand; I took it and stepped out of the skirt, picked it up from the floor and looked from Phil to Keith unsure what to do. "Give you skirt to Phil, Heather." Keith said, "He won it fair and square."

I handed Phil the skirt and some of the men ordered refills on their drinks. I turned and started to walk to the bar and caught my reflection in the mirrored wall and I understood the moans I heard when my skirt fell to the floor.

I was in five inch high heels with a garter belt and stockings. My bra was just big enough to hold up my breasts and cover my nipples leaving the top of my breasts bare. My g-string was so tiny it just covered my hairless pussy lips and clit and nothing more in the front; my little ass cheeks were completely bare in the back. A man would describe me as the thing wet dreams were made of.

I went to the bar and started getting the drinks and then another realization hit me. When I went back to the table, there would be very little of my body that the men could not touch. I was going to get felt up but good and by more than one man at a time. Just the thought excited me so much that I knew that if I didn't have the g-string on, my thighs would be damp.

Yet again, Keith's plan exceeded the worst I could imagine. When I carried drinks to the poker table, most of my body was available for the men's exploration. Hands, fingertips, lips, tongues and teeth all studied every exposed inch of my body. And each man touched me differently and each one excited me even more than the last. I was so excited I was shaking and they kept calling me back to the table for something or other so they could continue to feel me up.

But that wasn't the evil part of Keith's plan. The evil part was that no matter how much they touched me; no matter how many men were feeling me up at the same time; the parts of my body that could give me release were still covered. I had to deal with the frustration of being felt, caressed, liked and nibbled on by six men with no hope of release.

I had just put down a drink for Roger, when Roger and Paul on my other side, decided to both check me out at the same time. I had one hand on my left thigh near my burning pussy, one hand on my left ass cheek one hand on my right thigh between my legs and someone was nibbling on my little right ass cheek. I was on fire and I knew my pussy would be dripping were it not for the g-string holding my hairless lips together.

I looked at Keith through clouded eyes and he looked at me and mouthed, "You look beautiful" to me. This of course didn't help me get control of my over stimulated body and I thought for sure if I didn't get some relief soon, I would tear off what was left of my clothes and just let the men do with me as they pleased.

Keith said, "Heather." He had to repeat my name because I was so stimulated that real and imagined was running together. "Heather," he said a little louder, "Would you get me a drink, please."

I snapped out of my sex induced fog and went to the bar to get Keith another drink. I could feel six pairs of eyes burning into my cute little bare ass cheeks as I walked to the bar. How could they help it? Perched on my five inch heels atop my long legs I could feel my ass jiggle for their entertainment. Their comments let me know that they enjoyed the show.

I returned to the table with Keith's drink and he thanked me and placed his arm around my waist and said, "Heather, don't your feet hurt in those high heel shoes? You've been standing since before the poker game began."

To tell the truth, so much was being done to my body since the poker game began that I didn't even think about the high heels or if my feet and legs hurt. I thought, 'At last, a bit of sympathy for what I was going through.' So, I replied, "Yes, sir, the shoes do hurt my feet a little."

"I thought so." He said looking up at me, comfortable in his chair. "Why don't you go over and sit on Roger's lap and give your feet a rest."

'Oh my god!' I thought, 'my feet are going to get a rest, but what about the rest of me.' I said, "Thank you, sir", but I looked at him like 'you tricked me again'. He smiled at me and I detected a little chuckle. He knew what being almost naked in front of all these men was doing to me and he was little by little making it more humiliating and harder for me to control my body's sexual excitement.

I walked over to Roger who rolled his chair back from the poker table and said, "Sit down, Heather, you can play for me."

I could tell Roger was enjoying my humiliation by the long large bulge in his pants. I sat on Roger's lap and realized this may soothe my feet, but the rest of my body was not getting a rest. I sat on Roger's lap and immediately felt his cock rub along my pussy through his pants and my g-string. He was practically fucking me right in front of everyone. He slid his chair forward bringing me to the edge of the poker table and I was trapped between his cock against my pussy and the poker table against the top of my legs. Every little movement went right to my clit where the head of his cock was resting.

As if that wasn't bad enough (or good enough, by this point I was so sexually charged I couldn't tell the difference), Roger had me play his hand of poker which left both of his hands free. Roger did not use his hands for snacks or finishing his drink; his hands were all over my body. He was rolling his hips under me grinding his cock against my pussy. He was practically fucking me in front of the other men.

Keith must have had a meeting or something to tell all the men exactly where to touch me to stimulate me the most. Roger even knew to kiss me on the neck behind my ear, one of my most sensitive spots. When he did that I moaned which made his cock throb against my super sensitive pussy which made me moan again. The men got a big kick out of that.

Keith won the hand, I am not even sure what I had I was so keyed up. Joe asked if I would please refill his drink so Roger rolled his chair back so I could get up and get Joe his drink. 'These guys are so polite and respectful.' I thought to myself, 'If someone were outside listening they would never believe that they were talking to a girl they were slowly stripping naked.'

As I mixed Joe's drink I realized that the next time they played for a piece of my clothing, I would be baring parts of my body only seen by me and very few others. I brought Joe his drink and when I bent over to put the drink on the table, Joe ran his fingertips gently up my leg from my ankle, up the inside of my thigh so close to my pussy that he must have felt the heat between my legs and on up between the cheeks of my bared ass.

I gasped and looked up at Keith with my mouth open. I was so close to coming. I just needed a little more and I could come. Keith smiled and said, "Gentlemen, I think we should take a ten minute break."

The men got up from the table some went to the bar and the others left the room, I suppose to go to the bathroom. Keith walked around the table and came up to me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, his clothes against my bare skin reminding me how close to naked I was. "Are you having fun, Kitten?" he asked softly.

I looked up at him and said, "You know this is driving me crazy, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. But are you having a good time?" he asked again.

"It's humiliating and titillating and frustrating and exciting all at the same time. All of those men looking at me and taking my clothes off of me and touching me; the look on your face, knowing that you are making me do this and how excited I am getting from what they do to me, gets me even more excited." I said holding him close to me. "I know you are enjoying my humiliation."

"I must admit that I do enjoy watching you squirm while my friends touch your beautiful body." he chuckled.

"And you don't think I am a slut, your friends are stripping me and touching me?" I asked, "Seeing me get excited while they feel me up and rub against me?"

"You are a slut. MY slut and no one else's. You are doing those things because I told you to do them not because it was your choice. How far do you think I should let them go?" he asked.

"When they were feeling me up, when Roger had his cock up against my pussy, I was so excited I wanted to come so bad." I whispered blushing at my bluntness even though I was standing almost naked with six men. "I know you'll make me do things I could never have dreamed of but still keep me safe. I will do whatever you say."

Keith kissed my forehead and let his arms fall from around me and turned to walk away. "Keith," I said trying to keep my voice down, "Aren't you going to tell me what you are going to make me do?"

He turned back to me and smiled at me and I could feel myself tingle. "No." he said and walked back to his seat.

"I think it's time we resume our game." He announced and the men started back to the table. The one's that walked by me took advantage of my near nakedness and I had hands touching me from every direction. In a matter of seconds, I was almost as excited as I was when Keith called for a break.

I filled the chip and pretzel bowls while hands roamed over my body carefully avoiding the few parts that were still covered. Some drinks needed to be refilled and by the time I was done I was wet between my legs again with six men ogling my nearly naked hairless body.

I went back to my place to watch my tormentors play poker. Keith was doing very well. I'd like to think it was because of the distraction caused by my skimpily clad body and what the men were allowed to do to me. They played a few hands and Keith said, "Winner of the next hand wins Heather's bra."

I know I turned five shades of red. My stomach fluttered and I could feel my nipples get hard in anticipation of having my breasts bared in front of five strange men. It was surrealistic watching Paul deal the cards knowing my breasts were the prize they were playing for. There was nothing I could do. It was like I was living one of my fantasies; I was a kidnapped young girl and these men were stripping and torturing me for their amusement.

"A pair of queens wins", I heard Paul say snapping me out of my dream.

"Heather," Keith said, "Go over to Joe so he can take off your bra."

I started to walk over to Joe's place at the table and caught a look at myself in the mirror. My long legs looked gorgeous in the high heels and stockings. My underwear was so skimpy, from the side I looked like I was already naked and it seemed like Keith was soon going to make that a reality.

I walked to where Joe was sitting. He was thirty-one and at six foot two inches, he was almost as tall as my Keith. He had blond hair and a great tan, a real surfer boy look but he was the best built man in the room. The muscles in his arms stretched the sleeves of his tight short sleeved shirt; his chest and rippled stomach formed a perfect v-shape and his cock looked huge pressing against his pants as he stood up.

He ran his fingertips over my belly teasing my belly button. Then, he wrapped his arms around me pulling me against him and I could smell his after shave. He ran his hands down my back to my cute little ass and ran his fingertips over both cheeks until I was grinding my body against him. He ran one hand up my back and quickly unsnapped my bra and stepped back from me.

I was panting and my bra hung off my shoulders clinging to my breasts. All of the men were looking at me just waiting for Joe to take away my bra and bare my breasts for them. He leaned in and kissed me softly on my lips and while I was dueling with his tongue he slipped the bra straps off of my shoulders and my bra fell to the floor.

There were six men staring at my breasts, I was so excited I was quivering and so humiliated I thought I would die. Joe reached out and cupped both my breasts in his large hands and gently weighed them with his hands. My nipples were like two pebbles on the tips of my breasts and he took one of them between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and pinched them.

I moaned as he pinched my nipples a little harder. My legs got weak and I started to bend my knees but Joe didn't move his hands and for a few seconds I was hanging by my nipples. Joe released my nipples and said, "Thank you, Heather. Your breasts are as beautiful as the rest of your magnificent body."

I was humiliated and so sexually aroused I was trembling but a girl does like to hear she is beautiful even if it is from a bunch of men that are stripping and sexually tormenting her.

12