My Own Heaven Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men went back to playing cards and Keith asked to have his drink refilled. I went to the bar and got his drink and went back to the table between Frank and Keith. I put the drink in front of Keith and I could feel Frank's hand caressing my ass cheeks. He reached around and tweaked my nipple and turned me toward him and put his mouth on my sensitive left nipple and gently sucked on it while teasing the tip with his tongue.

Suddenly, I felt something very cold touch both of my ass cheeks along the crack of my ass and I jumped away from the cold pulling my nipple from Frank's mouth. I turned and saw Keith holding the drink I had just delivered to him. He had touched the cold glass to my ass cheeks causing me to jump.

Before I could say anything, he said, "Heather, you know better than to pull away or deny me or my guests' access to your body." Before I could reply he continued sounding like a stern father, "You will have to be punished for pulling away from Frank and me."

I was standing in front of six men wearing five inch high heels, garter belt and stockings and a g-string that barley covered my pussy and clit and Keith was going to punish me for not allowing him access to my body? I knew this had to be an excuse to cause me even more humiliation.

"I think a good paddling will teach you how to behave." He said, "Perhaps ten swats with the paddle will do."

I started to protest but Keith said, "That's ten swats EACH." I knew I better not argue. I wasn't going to win and my poor little ass would only pay the price.

"Yes, sir." I said looking down at the ground. "I will try to do better."

Keith took me over to where the living room chairs and coffee table were with Frank following us. Keith led me to the back of one of the living room chairs and stopped with my legs against the back of the chair that came up almost to my wet pussy. Remembering how Keith fucked me with my legs trapped against the bed, I knew where this was going. My ass was facing the men sitting at the table who would have a ringside view of my humiliation.

Because the back of the chair was up against the front of my knees, it forced me to keep my legs straight. He told me to hold onto the arms of the chair, which were lower than the back of the chair, causing my bare ass to stick up and my back to arch in a perfect position for punishment.

But he wasn't done yet. He made me spread my legs so my feet were even with the sides of the chair, a good thirty inches. My poor ass was a perfect target. With my legs spread the cheeks of my ass were spread just enough so the men at the table could see my puckered little asshole.

Keith picked up the paddle which just 'happened' to be sitting on the coffee table and handed it to Frank. Frank stepped behind me and I braced myself for my 'punishment'. Just as Frank was about to strike, Keith stopped him and said, "Heather, you may not release your hands from the arms of the chair until I tell you that you may let go. During your punishment, you may wiggle and shake but you must keep your ass up as a target for the next swat. If you don't, your punishment will start over again."

I looked up to see Keith in the mirrored wall that was right in front of me and got the shock of my life. The men sitting at the poker table not only had a great view of my bare ass, but by looking in the mirror, they could see my face and my hanging breasts, as well. They would be able to see the effects of my paddling on my ass and on my face at the same time. I never felt so naked and ashamed in my life.

Frank applied the first swat to my left cheek and I yelped but managed to stay still. The next swat to the right cheek hurt but I was able to keep from making any noise. Frank continued my punishment alternating cheeks of my reddening ass as he went. By the eighth swat I couldn't stay quiet and I yelped again. The ninth and tenth swats had me wiggling my ass, shaking my bare hanging tits and crying out with each one. The men at the poker table had a front row seat and from their comments, they enjoyed every minute of my shame.

Keith thanked Frank for his assistance with my punishment and took the paddle and Frank went to his seat at the poker table. Keith look at my ass which I am sure was, at least, a pretty shade of pink. I didn't move because I knew Keith was going to continue my punishment and I wasn't sure I could maintain what dignity I had left through ten more swats.

Keith said, "I can't administer punishment with all of this string in the way." I didn't understand what he was talking about until he reached for my hips where my g-string was tied. I looked in the mirror and I could see the look of shock on my face. Keith was going to remove my last piece of clothing and display my hairless little pussy and clit to his friends. And, in my present position, they would have a perfect view of everything between my legs.

Keith untied the strings at my hips and pulled my g-string, the last shred of clothing between me and nudity, away from my exposed pussy. With the g-string removed, I could feel my juices drip from my over excited pussy lips onto my thighs. The men knew the spanking and being stripped naked was exciting me. I had reached a new high (low?) in humiliation.

Keith proceeded to take the paddle to my bare, red ass. I yelped, I cried, I moaned; I wiggled and shook my poor ass exposing my pussy and asshole in all their glory to the men watching me. I put on quite a show at both ends of my body; my ass shaking and burning and my pussy dripping at one end and at the other, my tits shaking and the effects of each stroke on my naked body showing in the expressions on my face.

When my punishment was complete, Keith put his hand on my ass and said to his friends, "You should feel the heat coming off of Heather's ass. Come here and feel this."

Oh, my god! He was inviting his five friends to come and feel my ass. I moaned and hung my head in shame and the men chuckled. I was bent over in my five inch heels with my legs spread and my knees kept straight by the back of the chair. My ass, sticking up in the air, and my pussy were completely open and vulnerable. My breasts, hanging down under my arched back, were an easy target, too. I was not permitted to let go of the arms of the chair so the best I could do was wiggle my ass and shake my tits.

The next thirty minutes were the longest of my life. At least one of the men, usually more, had their fingers, hands, lips, tongue and/or teeth on or in my body. I gasped, I moaned, I begged but the rubbing, pinching and probing never stopped until I got close to coming. Then it stopped and I shook my ass and tits begging and pleading for them to do something, anything to me. But, that didn't come until I had calmed down enough so their explorations would not grant me release. Then they started all over again.

Each man had his fingers in my pussy, played with my swollen clit, ran their hands over my ass, teased my hairless asshole, rubbed my breasts and pinched my nipples at least once, most of them more than once. When they were through using me as their plaything, my body felt like a short circuited fuse box. The slightest touch had explosive effects on my overloaded nervous system.

Keith helped me to stand up and I looked in the mirror and I looked like I had been put through a wringer, my tits, ass and pussy were red , I was damp with sweat and my hair was flying all over from shaking my head while I begged for mercy or release. He thanked everyone for attending the poker game and said with a smile, "Heather will see you out."

I knew this was his way of giving his friends one last shot at my naked body. I looked at Keith pathetically begging for mercy, but there was none.

The men started to leave he motioned me to walk them out as he followed to keep an eye on me. At the open front door, I had to put my arms around each man's neck and kiss him goodbye as his hands and fingers took one last tour of my naked body. When they were finished with my final humiliation and were gone, I turned to Keith and said, "At least I know each of them is going home horny. I could feel their hard cocks against my belly as they left."

Keith put his arm around me and we walked through the house on our way up to the bedroom and chuckled saying, "Probably one of the greatest benefits to the subs in our little group is that when the men get home from one of our get-togethers, the subs are sure to get a good fucking."

We got up to the bedroom and Keith took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. He bent down and took off my five inch heels, my stockings and garter belt leaving naked as the day I was born. He pulled me close and ran his hands down my back and grabbed my bright red, sore ass cheeks and I jumped and yelped.

"Does your cute little ass hurt?" Keith asked softly. "Oh yes sir, it does." I moaned.

"Good!' he said and pushed me back on the bed making me land right on my punished ass. I cried out but before I could move he was on me. He grabbed my ankles and spread them wide and climbed between my legs my sore ass rubbing against the bed sheets. He lay down on top of me and pushed his hard cock into me as far as he could and I finally had the orgasm that had been withheld from me all night.

As my orgasm ebbed, he started thrusting into my bare little pussy pushing my burning ass into the bed. I moaned and begged but he didn't stop fucking me. The pain in my ass merged with the throbbing in my pussy and when I came for the second time, I had my arms and legs wrapped around my Keith basking in the pain and the pleasure.

When he finally came, pumping what seemed like gallons of sperm into my belly, he buried his long hard cock into my pussy and crushing my ass into the bed; the pain made me come again.

I remember thinking, as we fell asleep in each other's arms, that we would have a lot to talk about at breakfast tomorrow morning.

12