My Own Heaven Ch. 07

Story Info
Heather's submission continues as she learns about more toys.
5.3k words
4.63
49.5k
7

Part 7 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters. If I don't hear from you, I don't know if I should continue my story. Also, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

I woke up Sunday morning cuddled up against Keith. I wasn't as sore as I expected to be. My cute little ass was a bit tender, but no worse than if I had sat in the bleachers and watched a baseball double header. All in all I felt pretty good.

Last night was the wildest thing I've ever done. Keith had five of his friends, four of them total strangers to me, strip me naked and tease and explore my body. One of them even spanked me with a paddle; and all at Keith's direction. It was humiliating but that made it even more exciting. I got so excited seeing Keith's face as he humiliated me.

I looked up at Keith lying next to me. He was awake and just looking at me. "What?" I giggled covering my face. He didn't say anything right away; he put his hand to my face and ran his fingers over my cheek. He loved me; I snuggled closer to him.

Finally, he said "Should we have breakfast here or do you want to go to the golf club again?"

"Let's go to the golf club" I said sitting up and letting the covers fall from the upper half of my naked body, "I really like it there."

We got up and showered together, it was becoming a Sunday morning ritual. "Your cute little ass cheeks are still a bit pink" he said washing them gently with the washcloth, "I kinda like them like that."

I blushed, even standing naked in the shower he can say things that make me blush, and said, "Oh, and I guess you are thinking of ways to keep them pink."

"Maybe" he smiled, "They sure do look perfect like that."

We finished our shower washing each other, pausing to hold each other and kiss. I loved the way he seemed like he could never get enough of me.

We got dressed and I wore a sundress today and Keith looked disappointed. "I think my ass is a little too tender for tight shorts this morning." I said reaching up on tiptoes and kissing him on his cheek. He smiled and put his arm around my waist and we went to the car and drove to the golf club for brunch.

We sat outside again for the privacy and ordered fresh fruits, breads, pastries and coffee. The waiter brought out the food and we started to eat. Keith took my hand and said, "Heather, were you okay with what happened last night?"

I took his hand in my hands and lifted it to my face and kissed it. "I loved what you did to me -- what you made me do -- but I am not sure I understand." I said pausing and resting our hands back on the table. "I mean, I love you! It was exciting having the other men strip me and touch me. And you there watching. Telling them what to do to me; watching over me. I would have never done that without you there, but I'm a little confused.

"I know, being the exhibitionist that I am, what I get out of having men see me naked or nearly naked. And having all those men touching me and doing things to excite me just lights up the little submissive in me. But what do you get out of it? I mean besides what you did to me after everyone left." I said blushing at the last part.

He paused and said, "I knew how exciting the poker game would be for you. I could never do that with just any guys. They were just a tool like the panties with the dildo, or the ice and they know it." He paused and took a mouthful of coffee.

"I love doing things to you that get you excited. I love the look on your face as you try to keep your body under control. I love it when you loose the fight and I get to watch you come. Do you know how beautiful you are when you come?"

I looked down at my hands holding his and said, "I know I enjoyed last night; and now I know you did, too. It's just that, you letting them do things to me, and me getting so excited when they do it, it doesn't seem right for some reason."

"Under normal circumstances," he said, "It wouldn't be right. The whole reason our little group was formed was to provide us with a safe way of playing out our fantasies. Each of us is overly protective of our wives or girlfriends but, at the same time, we wanted a way to make those 'dreams come true'. This was the solution we came up with and so far it works."

I was thinking about that when Keith stood and said "Phil, Tina, how are you?" and kissed the blond woman with Phil. I saw Tina, briefly, at work once when she came to pick up Phil, but that was like four months ago. Keith introduced me to Tina and we shook hands across the table.

Tina is Phil's wife. She's twenty-four, two years younger than Phil. She's five foot six and only weighs one hundred twenty pounds. She has real long legs and is rather thin but she makes up for it with her 36C breasts and a cute tight little ass. I could see why Phil was attracted to her.

They sat down and Keith got the waiters attention to bring more coffee and breakfast fare. After the waiter brought the coffee and food to the table, Tina said, "So, Heather, it is really nice to finally meet you. I saw you one day at the office as I ran in to pick up Phil but you probably don't even remember."

I was surprised and a little flattered that she remembered, "I remember," I said smiling, "you were in and out so fast we didn't get to meet."

We sat at the table and talked while we ate and drank coffee. The guys saw a business associate sitting inside and he waved at them so they felt they had to go in to say hello.

When they left the table, Tina said, "Heather, I wanted to thank you for last night. I don't know what went on, the guys never tell, but Phil came home and fucked me senseless." She smiled and continued, "I know they have this rule about not talking about their little meetings but I don't think that should apply to us. I've been the guest of honor at a few of those meetings and, occasionally, I was sore for days afterwards. I always wanted to compare notes with someone."

I liked Tina already. It was like having a girlfriend that was in on a secret. "It was really quite a night." I said keeping my voice low, "I'm not sure exactly what to make of it yet."

"Listen, Keith loves you to death. You're all he talks about. I feel like I know you already just from listening to him. He's one of the two best men on the west coast and I'm married to the other one. You can bet that whatever he does, it's because he's trying to please you."

"Well," I said with a little laugh, "When the guys left, he wasn't thinking of just me."

"Yeah, but I bet you had a good time." she said as the guys approached the table and sat down.

By the time we finished brunch, Tina and I were like old friends. We couldn't talk about our, well, mostly her, adventures while the guys were around, but we made it a point to get together and compare notes.

We all said our goodbyes and headed our separate ways. Keith and I headed to his house so we could spend the afternoon by the pool. Of course, I was to spend the afternoon naked. My overall tan was getting deeper; even the areas that used to be covered by hair.

Before we went out to the pool, we stopped up in the bedroom. As I quickly stripped, Keith went to the armoire, opened the doors, took out his key and opened one of the two locked drawers. He took out what looked like the small dildo that was in the panties he made me wear on our walk on the grounds.

"We're going to start preparing you so I can fuck you up your cute little ass. This is a butt plug." he said holding it up. "It is a small one. We will slowly use bigger and bigger ones until you're stretched enough to take my cock up your ass without doing any damage."

He turned me around and bent me at the waist. He spread my ass cheeks and slid the butt plug slowly up my ass. He must have lubricated it when he took it out of the drawer because it slid in pretty easily. Just as it started to hurt, it slipped all the way in and my sphincter closed on the narrow part of the butt plug near the base. My ass felt full but except for a little pain when the widest part of the plug entered my ass, it didn't hurt. The plug would stay up my ass until it was pulled out; it wouldn't slip in because of the wide base and I couldn't force it out because it was too wide.

It felt very strange moving around inside my ass as I walked. Keith watched me walk away from him and he seemed to like seeing the base of the little black butt plug between the cheeks of my ass. We left the bedroom on the way to the pool and the walk out, particularly the walk down the steps, was very interesting for me. While I knew my ass cheeks and my puckered little asshole being played with could get me excited, I never thought that having my ass penetrated could start that itch between my legs. But it did.

As we walked through the house to the pool Keith said, "Another advantage to the butt plug is, if I need you, I can get your attention without having to call you." I turned to look at him and the plug up my ass started vibrating wildly. I yelped and jumped putting both my hands to my ass cheeks pushing my hairless pussy forward trying to get away from the insane buzzing. I could feel the buzzing from my ass, through my pussy to my clit and all the way down the insides of my legs to my ankles. My whole body started to quiver and I grabbed hold of his arm with both hands to keep from falling.

After about ten seconds, which seemed like twenty minutes to me, he turned it off. The butt plug was very effective on me as a sexual stimulator. I quickly learned that my ass is high on the list of erogenous zones on my body. My legs were trembling, my pussy was wet, my nipples were rock hard and I was breathing heavily; and all after only ten seconds.

Still holding his arm, I looked up at Keith who was looking down at my naked body with lust in his eyes. I liked when he looked at me like that when I wasn't being played with, I loved it when I knew he had that look because of something he was going to do to me. "Well," he said, "It seems like I've found a way to get your attention."

"M...m...my god." I gasped, "How close do you have to be...to use that thing."

"It's been tested up to twenty-five yards but I bet it has a better range if there are no obstructions." He said happily. "It also has two more vibrator setting and three shock settings. Do you wanna see?" and he held up the remote in his hand.

"Noooo!" I yelled grabbing my ass cheeks with my hands like that would help should he decide to test his new toy on me. When I realized he wasn't going to torment my ass I said, "Where do you get these devious little devices?"

"I make them." He replied happily. "Remember, I told you the company makes some specialty devices? Well, this is one of them. It's a pretty popular seller and the technology is relatively simple. We make a lot of money on things like this and some bigger things, too."

"Was the pair of panties you made me wear during our little walk one of you specialty items, too?" I asked coyly.

"Why, yes it was. Did you like it?" He asked. "It's an older model; we have made some interesting improvements in it if you'd like to try a newer model."

My belly quivered remembering what the older model did to my poor little pussy. I blushed and answered cockily, "I guess that would be up to you, wouldn't it? As soon as the words left my mouth I knew it was a mistake. The butt plug up my ass went crazy again but Keith let it run longer this time. I did a cute little dance for his pleasure. I jumped up and down, grabbed my ass, tried standing on one leg and then the other and, in general, displayed myself in a most unladylike manner.

When he stopped the butt plug, I was sweating and shaking. My naked pussy had wet the inside of my thighs and I really wanted to come. Keith walked through the kitchen out onto the deck and I followed him fearing that if I fell behind, he would turn on the butt plug again, or worse. The walk down the steps to the pool had me moaning as the plug moved around inside of me.

When we got to the pool, Keith threw our towels on one of the lounge chairs and pointed to one next to his and said, "Lay down and I'll oil you up."

I lay down on my belly and he started at my foot and slowly applied oil, he worked his strong hands slowly, oh, so slowly, up my calf. He was not just spreading the oil; he was gently, but firmly, rubbing it into my skin. He worked up onto the back and sides of my thigh rubbing and spreading the oil until he almost touched my hairless quivering pussy. Then he moved down to the other foot and I groaned. I couldn't help it.

He slowly, agonizingly slowly, worked up the other calf spreading the warm oil and rubbing it into my thigh. When he got to the top of my thigh, he went right past my pussy and started applying the warm oil to my ass. I could feel the oil drip down between my ass cheeks and pool around the base of the butt plug sticking out of my ass. Keith spent a long time "making sure your cute little ass was completely covered." as he told me.

He finally worked his way up my back and neck and down my arms and I was covered with oil. Maybe it was because I was so horny that I thought I could get away with teasing him. "I don't think it's fair that I have to be out here naked and you get to wear swim trunks." I taunted him.

I immediately regretted it as I screamed and yelled and flopped around like a landed fish on the chaise lounge as the butt plug vibrated so hard and fast that you could see my ass cheeks rippling in time with the vibrations of the intruder up my ass. My juices gushed out of my pussy; I made noises like a horny tom cat; and my legs trembled like I touched an electric wire. But, Keith stopped the vibrator before I could come.

I moaned as I recovered and pressed my hands on the pad of the chaise lounge straightening my arms lifting the upper part of my body. I turned to look over my shoulder at him. Of course, he was standing by my feet which gave him a perfect view of my little ass, bare pussy and long legs under the torture of the plug up my asshole.

He smiled at me and said, "That was level two. It's so nice of you to give me an actual demonstration of my product in action."

I started to say something, but he held up the remote with his thumb on one of the buttons and I thought better of it and just lay back down. He came up to where my head was and knelt down next to the chair I was laying on and kissed my cheek. I opened my eyes and said, "You do love torturing me, don't you?"

"Yes, I do." was his immediate reply. Then he whispered, "I told you, you can't imagine how beautiful you look twisting and wriggling trying to control your body while I tease and torment you." Then he kissed me.

Keith went in to get us drinks and I worried the whole time that he would test his theory about how far away the remote would work. I knew he would just let it run until my screams let him know it was working. Fortunately, he did not test the range of the plug up my puckered asshole.

He returned with the drinks and I turned over, took my drink from his hand and drank almost half of it down. I decided to lie on my back and he decided that it was important to apply oil to the front of my body. If I thought his applying oil to the back of my body was unbearably titillating, Keith's application of oil to the front of my body gave new meaning to the word frustration.

First, lying on my back, the weight of my body pushed the butt plug further up my ass causing me to spread my legs to keep the pressure off of my ass. Then he started with my toes and oiled each toe, one at a time. Then he worked the oil into my feet and then slowly up over my shins and over my thighs.

He slowly worked closer to my hairless pussy and I couldn't help but thrust my hips up toward his oily fingers. He massaged the oil into my thighs and just up the edge of my pussy, passed it and moved up to my hips and belly. I moaned and begged him to please put oil on my pussy.

He spread oil on my belly, filling my little belly button with oil and working his way toward my breasts. He was going to make me wait and squirm and beg. He reached my breasts and started out gently spreading the oil all over my chest and breasts. He started rubbing harder and was trying to pinch my nipples but his fingers and my breasts were too oily. It was like he was plucking at my nipples making them rock hard, sending electric shocks from my nipples through my belly and right to my clit which was sticking out begging for attention.

I was moaning and begging for him to stick his fingers in my bare pussy. He was running his hands and fingers all over the front of my body touching everywhere but where I desperately wanted his fingers. Finally, his oily finger ran over my pussy lips and I arched my back and pushed my bare pussy at his fingers. He moved his fingers away before I could get his fingers inside me or, at least, to get his fingers to slide over my clit.

Suddenly he stopped touching me and I opened my eyes and looked at him. He had removed his swim trunks and his hard throbbing cock was right by my face. "I'll fuck you if you suck my dick." he said with a smile on his face.

Why, when I am so excited I can't think straight, do I try to show Keith that I can control my body? I guess that question kind of answers itself, doesn't it. "If you fuck me, I'll suck your dick," I replied as cockily as I could.

The shock went from my ass, through my pussy and I swear sparks flew out of my clit. It wasn't actually pain. I was more like a thousand ants crawling around inside my ass and between my legs. I couldn't scream I just opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"Now that was interesting." Keith said stroking my hair. "Here's what we'll do. I'll continue to shock you and play with your body until you're ready to suck my dick. Just pop it into your mouth when you're ready. I'll have to stop shocking you when you put your mouth on my cock because I wouldn't want you to bite down." He moved closer and put his big beautiful cock in my face.

I wanted his cock in me, in my mouth, my tight pussy, anywhere. But he enjoyed torturing me and, to tell the truth, I enjoyed him torturing me, too. I could have opened my mouth, but instead, I turned my face away from his cock.

The butt plug exploded in my ass. This time the shocks ran through my pussy and down my legs to my toes. I screamed and closed my legs but that drove the plug further up my virgin ass and made the shocks worse. My legs flew open exposing my gushing pussy and wet thighs. The shock only lasted for a few seconds but I could still feel the tingling going down my legs.

I turned my face back to look at Keith and he was looking at me with equal amounts of love and lust. Tormenting me excited him and defying him and suffering the pain excited me. I knew he would win; I didn't stand a chance. I looked at his cock, just an inch or two from my face and closed my mouth tight pressing my lips together.

The shock shot through my body from my ass, to my pussy and up to my super hard nipples. My back arched all by itself and my tits thrust into the air and my ass and head pressed down into the pad on the chaise lounge that had become my prison. I made gurgling sounds and my hands and arms spasmed and my juices actually squirted from my pussy. God, it hurt so good.

I looked at Keith and he smiled at me and I knew we were both enjoying this way too much. "Oh please, Keith. Please don't shock my ass again", I begged. "I'll be your good little slut. I'll do whatever you tell me to do." I knew what he wanted and he knew I loved begging for mercy as much as he loved hearing me beg.

12