My Own Heaven Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down under my bent over body. I could see the clamps dangling from my nipples; they were jiggling along with the vibration in my ass. I could see my flat belly rippling from the large butt plug's shaking; thighs shining with the wetness from my pussy and beyond that I could see Keith with the remote in his hand enjoying the show I was putting on for him.

His view must have been awe inspiring. My long legs in the five inch heels; my ass up in the air with the base of the big black butt plug between my little ass cheeks; bent over clutching the bedspread in my hands and the clamps on my nipples dangling and shaking to the beat set by the plug in my ass.

Finally, the vibrator stopped and I fought to catch my breath. I didn't get to come, in fact he usually made me get much closer to an orgasm before he stopped and left me frustrated. He gave me a few seconds to get myself together and then said, "Are you ready to finish packing?" I stood up very aware of the plug up my ass, the clamps on my nipples, and the wetness between my legs and said, "Yes, sir."

We continued packing; Keith picking out his clothes, and me, walking back and forth to the bed, administering torture to my own asshole and nipples. I knew he enjoyed watching my tits bounce as I walked toward him and the cheeks of my ass jiggle and roll, with the black plug up my ass, as I walked back to the bed.

As much as it hurt to move quickly, I made sure not to keep him waiting with his clothes in his hand. I knew he was just looking for an excuse to hang some weights on my tits. Just for fun, or so he said, every now and then he would turn on the vibrator or give me a shock in my shaved puckered asshole. I could see by the big smile on his face -- and the big bulge in the front of his pants - that he loved the noises I made as he played with his remote.

The more humiliated I became, the hornier I got. I began to wonder if he would eventually do this to me in front of other people, or let other people play with the remote. Just thinking about it got me hotter and I wasn't so afraid of the weights anymore.

We had just about finished packing his suitcase when that cocky little masochist inside of me got loose and asked Keith, "Is this butt plug another one of your designs?" I knew I had better get her to shut up, her mouth always started things that my body, usually very sensitive parts of my body, wound up paying for.

"Yes it is." He replied.

'So far, so good.' I thought as I carried the last of Keith's clothes to the bed and put them in the suitcase, that little masochist didn't get me in trouble, yet. Then I heard my pain loving alter ego say, "Were you clever enough to design it so the vibrator and the shocks work at the same time?"

Fortunately, my Keith is indeed that clever. Unfortunately, he preferred a demonstration as an answer to the question. My asshole exploded and my ass cheeks started bouncing all by themselves. The clips on my nipples, reacting to the sudden, vigorous activity in my ass starting dancing on the end of my tits.

"Yeeeooouch", I screamed and started dancing around, naked, in my five inch heels for Keith's obvious pleasure. As bad as all this movement hurt my tits, my hands instinctively went to my ass. "Ohh...Ooohh...Ooohhh." Was all I could manage to scream as I bounced and jiggled with the vibrator shoved up my ass, the clamps flapping on the tips of my tits, and the shocks ricocheting between my ass and every other place from my toes to my tits.

By the time Keith turned off the butt plug, I was sweating and even though the plug was no longer shocking me, I could still feel the current bouncing through my body. I was dazed and he took me by the arm a laid me face down over the foot of the bed. He lifted me, raising my ass in the air putting me on my knees on the bed.

He grabbed my hands and pulled them under me and down toward my spread knees. My tits were crushed between my upper arms causing me to moan as the clamps on my nipples pulled against the bedspread. He clipped the wrist cuffs together and produced a rope from somewhere and tied it to my wrist cuffs. Then, he pulled the rope down to the foot of the bed between my spread knees and tied it to something under the bed, keeping me in position with my ass up and my clamped tits pressing into the bed.

My head had cleared a bit and I knew my masochistic alter-ego was responsible for my predicament but what could I do. I looked back at Keith who was removing his clothes while never taking his eyes from between my legs. Because of how I was tied, with my back arched, my knees spread wide, my chest held down on the bed and my hands tied under me, I could feel the lips of my pussy spread and inviting.

I was somehow glad the butt plug was up my ass, because my cute little ass cheeks were spread wide and making an offer no man could refuse. I tried to wriggle down towards the bottom edge of the bed to get my legs on the floor but the clamps caught on the bedspread pulling on my burning nipples, crushing any hope of saving my poor hairless pussy.

Keith was naked now and his cock looked huge -- even bigger than normal -- and it throbbed as he walked toward me. 'Oh, god,' I thought to myself, 'If he shoves that thing up my pussy, I'll be ruined forever.' I started to wiggle my ass. I don't know why; maybe I thought it would be harder to hit a moving target. I wasn't thinking rationally. All I accomplished was to tease Keith as he watched my plugged little ass jiggle, and hurt my nipples. Every time I moved, they rubbed into the bedspread.

I suddenly realized that when Keith started fucking me, and I was sure that was in my immediate future, I would be bounced back and forth. Pushed by his big cock, held by my hands tied to the bed, my clamped pink nipples would be rubbed across the bedspread causing me untold agony.

There wasn't much time to think about it, Keith was behind me and pressed the head of his swollen cock against my parted pussy lips. I could feel the head resting just inside the entrance to my little hole. Not only did it feel huge, but it felt burning hot. He must really want me and my position was offering my unprotected pussy up like some kind of sacrificial lamb.

He started to push into me slowly. I felt like he was pushing a red hot steel rod into me. He felt huge -- or was I tight -- and then I remembered the butt plug filling my ass. When he fucked me with the smaller plug up my ass I thought I would overdose on his cock. Now, I had an even bigger plug up my ass and he was going to fuck me from behind which always let him go deeper into me.

If this killed me, at least I knew I would die with a smile on my face. He kept pushing more and more of his burning cock into my tight little hole and I started to make a little squealing sound. When he finally bottomed out in my over-stretched pussy, I felt like I had two feet of cock in me and I could swear the head was lodged in my chest. All I could do was groan.

He started pulling back; my pussy was clinging to his cock and I was pulled back with him and the nipple clamps dragged along the bedspread. It hurt but there were so many other 'distractions' that it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. He pushed slowly back in and I could feel my juices being forced out of my pussy and running down my thighs. I thought my humiliation was complete, but no, he found another way to abuse me.

"God, Heather," he moaned, "your pussy is so tight. I wonder if it would get tighter if I pushed on the butt plug." He apparently wasn't asking my permission, not that he ever did, because before I could even think about what he said, he pressed on the base of the plug pushing it just a little deeper into my ass.

"Aaarrrrggghhh" was all I could get out. No real words were possible. He was right; pushing on the butt plug did seem to make me feel tighter -- or he was bigger. He was pumping into me a bit harder and faster; the pain in my nipples was changing to an almost pleasant ache and even more juices were pouring out of my over-stretched pussy and down my thighs. I was sure there must be a puddle under me on the bed.

He was pumping me now at a steady pace not fast enough to give me the orgasm I craved, but enough that, with all of the other things happening to my over stimulated body, I was having mini-orgasms over and over and over.

He started pushing harder; my ass moved up a bit on the bed sticking my ass further in the air and putting my pussy right over my cuffed and tied hands. As if I wasn't humiliated enough, I could now feel the juices from my pussy dripping down on my hands and, because my hands were tied in place, there was nothing I could do to move them.

Keith was pumping his huge, hot cock into me faster and deeper now and the mini orgasms were coming faster and faster. My tits rubbing on the bedspread was sending tingling shocks to my swelling clit and I could feel Keith's cock, hot and throbbing inside me, and I knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

Wrong again, Heather! Keith was rubbing his hands over my ass and he said, "I wonder how it would feel on my cock if I turned on the butt plug."

"No, Keith, Please don't" I pleaded almost screaming, "I couldn't stand it. I'm too full. There's no room left inside me. Oh, my god, please don't."

Before I could beg anymore or even try to offer him something (not that there was anything left to offer) the butt plug came to life in my ass. "AAAAIIIIEEEEE." I screamed. It was incredible and I came immediately. I came so hard the muscles in my stomach and pussy hurt. I could hear Keith moan and I knew it was from my pussy clamping down on his cock along with the vibrations from the plug up my ass but he kept pumping.

I was losing it fast. Keith, telling me what he was going to do just before he did it, was making everything hit me twice in rapid succession; when he said it and when he did it. He had found a new way of tormenting me; by talking dirty to me.

I was getting light headed and I knew I couldn't last much longer. My cuffed and tied hands were soaked with the juices from my pussy and my tortured body was as tight as a guitar string poised on the edge of the mother of all orgasms. I could feel Keith's cock throbbing; he was pumping into me really hard and really fast now.

He moaned, "Next time, I'll tie your feet to the bedposts to keep you spread out even wider for me." I thought, 'NEXT TIME!!' and he punched his cock so far into me it felt like he penetrated my cervix. His big cock pulsed and I could feel his come gushing into my tied down and vulnerable body.

I came. I came hard. It was the big one. I felt Keith's sperm pumping into me and the words, "next time", kept echoing in my head and that was the last things I remembered.

When I woke up (came to?) it was dark. I was in bed covered up and snuggled up against my Keith's warm body. I tried to take inventory of my body without moving too much. My high heels were off. The nipple clamps were gone but my nipples were still tingly. The butt plug was gone, as were the wrist cuffs.

I moved a little and Keith's arms tightened around me like a protective cocoon. "Are you okay?" he asked softly.

I snuggled in closer to his big hard chest, his arms staying tight around me and I could hear his heart beating. I whispered as though someone could hear me, "More than okay. It was humiliating, and it hurt at first; but don't ever stop making me your slut. You made me come so hard I passed out. I want you to make me do everything you can think of."

He squeezed me a little tighter and I drifted off to sleep.

12