My Own Heaven Ch. 09

Story Info
Heather & Tina become friends while Keith is away.
5.6k words
4.59
34.9k
4

Part 9 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters; it will help me improve my writing, enhance the story line, and encourage me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

I woke up in bed next to Keith, who was still asleep. That was unusual because Keith was normally up before me. I was snuggled up to him with my cute little bare ass up against his hard naked cock -- we both sleep naked. I know, most men wake up with a hard on, and it has nothing to do with sexual desire. Still, I like to believe Keith wakes up hard because he has me naked in his bed. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

As he woke up, he pulled me even closer to him grinding his hard cock between the cheeks of my ass. He kissed me on my neck just behind my ear sending tingles down my spine and said, "Good Morning, Kitten."

He got out of bed and turned to look at me saying, "I'd rather stay in bed with you, but I do have to go to the airport." I turned and watched his broad back, trim waist, cute tight ass and muscled legs as he walked to the bathroom. I really wanted to jump out of bed and join him in the shower but he was right, we did have to get going.

I threw off the covers and stretched raising my arms above my head, arching my back, bending one leg at the knee and stretching the other leg as far as I could pointing my toe. Suddenly it occurred to me. Keith was right; I do stretch like a cat. And I do cuddle up to him worming myself into a comfortable position. No wonder he calls me "Kitten".

I've lived with me all my life and I never noticed that. He says when I'm sleeping, curled up next to him, I breathe so softly it sounds like I'm purring. While we met seven months ago, we've only been together about a month, and he already knows more about me than I do. He really does notice everything. No wonder he knows exactly how to push my sexual buttons.

The shower was running and I got out of bed and started picking out my clothes for work. By the time I finished, Keith was out of the shower and in the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist getting his clothes out. I went into the bathroom and started my shower and Keith called in to me saying that he was going down to make breakfast and to meet him in the kitchen.

I finished my shower, dried off and put on my bathrobe, the white one with "Heather" on it, and went down to eat. We went over things that needed to be done while he was away and he again mentioned that he wants me with him if he is going to be away for more than one night. It gives me a warm feeling knowing that he hates not having me with him.

I went up to get dressed and Keith packed a few last minute items into his suitcase. He called me over to the armoire and showed me two butt plugs. Just looking at them made my little asshole quiver. One was the one he used on me last night, five inches long and at least five inches around. The other was six inches long and almost six inches around. I thought that it would never fit up my ass, but Keith was at least nine inches long and bigger around than the big butt plug.

He said that he wanted me to use the butt plug from last night for at least four hours today and the bigger one for at least four hours on Wednesday and Thursday. I was blushing thinking about shoving those things up my ass all by myself. Keith said that if he was going to fuck me up the ass, I had to get myself ready.

That, of course, didn't help the blushing, and the thought of him sticking his cock up my ass was humiliating but it did get me wet between my legs. I was sure it would hurt, at least to start with, but I was looking forward to him being able to take me any way he wanted me and he wouldn't do it until he was sure I was stretched enough to avoid any chance of injuring me.

We drove to the airport, Keith kissed me goodbye; went in to catch his plane and I drove to work. I had never driven a car like this before. It was so powerful and quiet. It had more buttons, dials, switches, lights and gauges than a jet airplane. Being a woman, I stuck to the basics, speedometer and radio. Besides, except for driving to the airport to pick up Keith on Thursday, I didn't think I would be driving it much anyway.

I got to the office and went up to the executive suite and let myself in. It was lonely and didn't seem so special without Keith there. But, there was plenty of work to do so I got busy.

Phil stopped up a little after nine to make sure everything was okay. I remembered the key combinations on the computer to see who was at the entrance and to let him in. He said that if I needed anything to call him right away. He kissed me on the forehead like he was my big brother. Hard to believe a few days ago he was helping five other men strip me naked. Keith said that the men treat the subs with the utmost respect when not at a "meeting" and Phil certainly seemed to be proof of that.

Tina called around ten or so saying that Phil had told her that Keith was away for a few days and that I was alone in the new executive offices. She suggested lunch and I told her that I would rather stay here in case Keith called and needed anything for his meetings. She asked if there was a place to sit and eat in the executive offices and I told her about the lunch room. She said that was perfect. She would pick up lunch and we could eat there if that was okay.

I thought that was a great idea and she said she would be there around twelve or so. As soon as I hung up the phone, Keith called and said that was in San Francisco. The flight was good; he picked up the rental car and was on the way to his hotel. He had some papers to go through and his first meeting was at two. He said he missed me already and I told him that I missed him, too.

Things were quiet and I found out how to put the radio on the intercom system so I could listen to music while I worked. I was blasting through the piled up work and getting everything filed properly when the buzzer for the door sounded. I went to my computer and it was Tina. I couldn't believe it was almost twelve-thirty already.

I buzzed her in and went out into the hall so she would know which office was mine. She had on a white bare midriff blouse tied under her obviously braless 36C tits. Barely there blue short shorts that left vast amounts of her belly beneath her belly button exposed and blue four inch high heels. She just exuded sex.

I showed her back to the lunch room and she started emptying the bags she was carrying. As we emptied the bags and put out the food, and a bottle of wine, I told her I loved how sexy she looked in her outfit and asked if that is how she dressed at home. "Don't be silly," she laughed, "Phil doesn't let me wear clothes at home unless we are having company."

My mouth fell open and Tina waved me to a chair at the table and started to open the wine. "Girlfriend," she said, suddenly developing an African-American accent, "We gotta talk." We both started laughing and I knew we were going to be close friends.

Tina was very open about her relationship with Phil. She told me that Phil and Keith had started the group that had stripped, spanked and felt me up on Saturday night. She said that she had been their "guest of honor" on five occasions and while it was humiliating and often painful, she loved it every time.

She asked about my initiation and I told her about the poker game and how they played hands of poker for pieces of my clothing. How humiliating it was to have to stand there waiting to see who would strip me. How I got felt up while I was serving drinks and snacks. I described how I was eventually stripped naked and Keith and another man spanked my naked ass as I was bent over a chair. And, at the end of the game, I had to walk each man to the door, completely naked, where he felt me up one last time and kissed me goodbye.

"And how did you feel about all of that?" Tina asked.

"I was humiliated having those things done to me in front of other men; but it got me so excited. Knowing Keith was there making me do it made it even more humiliating but, I felt safe -- even when I was naked." I said. "At first, I couldn't understand what he got out of it. But, he explained that watching how hard I tried not to show how excited I was and eventually loosing to my body being teased and tormented -- and what he did to me after everyone left -- what was excited him. He said that the members of the group know that they are playing parts in each other's fantasies and they understand that I am Keith's property."

"That's a very good way of explaining it." Tina said nodding her head. "The guys don't talk to us girls about what goes on at these get-togethers; and I don't think they talk to each other about it much either except to plan the next meeting and who's sub will be the 'guest of honor'. I guess it is a way of keeping their meetings discreet and showing respect to each member and his sub."

"I know Phil treated me no different today than he did before Saturday," I said, "He always treated me respectfully and I even felt like he was more protective of me."

"I know anyone who gives one of the subs any kind of problem had better pack up and leave town." Tina said. "The guys rally together and are merciless against anyone who disrespects one of the subs outside of a meeting, and the meetings are pretty much planned out to the last detail."

"Do you think its okay that we talk about this stuff?" I asked. "I mean, the guys never talk about it. Do you think we should?"

Tina paused for a few seconds and then said, "I've never gotten friendly enough with another sub to feel comfortable talking about this with any of them. But I really like you and I could feel a connection as soon as we met. I think as long as we keep it between us, I don't see a problem. Some of things they come up with to do to us are so exciting; it would be fun to share."

"I don't have as much experience as you, but I am looking forward to what Keith has planned for me." I said wistfully.

"I think the relationship, between Phil and I, is a little different from you and Keith." Tina said. "I really like pain, even more than the humiliation. You seem to like the humiliation more than the pain. Not that either of them is right or wrong, just different."

"I like pain, too." I blurted out. "In fact, Keith left me instructions to wear a butt plug every day for four hours when he was gone so I'll be ready for him to fuck me up the ass." After I said it, I couldn't believe I was talking this freely with someone I just met a few days ago.

"Maybe that helps explain the difference." She said thoughtfully. "Phil didn't prepare me the first time he fucked me up the ass. He lubed me up real good, but it hurt, it really hurt. It still does but that's because he uses just a little bit of lube. I like that it hurts; but that's me. I guess Keith feels that you would get off on the humiliation of having his dick up your ass more than on the pain."

"I guess you're right. Keith has done some things that have really hurt, but they were always while he had me in humiliating situations or tied up and they really did excite me. And then he fucks my brains out." I giggled. "He knows me like a book. Every time I think there's nothing more he can do to humiliate me or cause me more pain, he comes up with something new."

We had finished lunch and Tina said she had to go. "I have some errands to run. I won't get them all done and I'm sure Phil will spank my bare ass for not finishing them. I can't wait." she laughed. "We have to get together again soon; we have so much more to talk about."

We cleaned up quickly and I walked her to the door. "I sure am glad Keith found you," Tina said, "I really like you; I almost feel like we're sisters." We kissed each other on the cheeks and she was gone.

Keith called a little after two-thirty and asked for some information which I emailed to him. He said that he forgot to mention that they were starting work at the house on the screening of the deck and pool areas. He wanted me to run by and check on the progress and since I was there, why didn't I just stay there tonight. He had to go back to his meeting and he said he would call me tonight at the house.

I left work around three-thirty and drove right to the house. When I arrived, there were cars and trucks in the driveway so the men working on the deck were still here. I parked the car in front of the garage where Keith usually parked and went inside.

I walked through the kitchen heading for the deck. I opened the curtain and slid open the door remembering how many times I walked through these doors naked, with things inside me that Keith had put there. I got a little tingle as I went through the door.

I walked out on the deck and all work stopped as every man turned and looked at me. There were suddenly eleven men undressing me with their eyes. I was wearing what I wore to work, a simple loose fitting short sleeve dress that came down to two inches above my knees and three inch heels; nothing special there. I began to blush and I got that itch between my legs and I felt a little wet.

A man walked up to me and introduced himself as Floyd Kilmer and said he was the foreman on the job. "I'm Heather Williams." I said, "Mr. Monroe's personal assistant. He asked me to stop by and see how the job was progressing and if you were on schedule."

"Everything's going just fine, Ms Williams," Floyd said, "Keith said you would be stopping by to check on the job. We should be done Thursday afternoon, a little ahead of schedule."

"Thanks, Mr. Kilmer," I replied, "I'll let Keith know." As I walked back into the kitchen, I could feel eleven sets of eyes on my ass and long legs. I heard Floyd yell, "Okay you horn dogs, get back to work, show's over."

I slid the door closed and pulled the curtains. My nipples were sticking out like pencil erasers and my little pussy was wet and throbbing. 'What is wrong with me?' I thought, 'A bunch of men ogle me and I get all excited?'

'Duh, well yeah;' I answered myself, 'that's what being an exhibitionist is all about.'

I got some juice from the refrigerator and went up to the bedroom. I had to do something that Keith had ordered me to do and there was no time like the present.

I took off my clothes but left my heels on because that's what Keith would have done. I walked by the mirror on the way to the armoire and looked at myself naked in high heels. I looked so fuckable. I could see why Keith liked to keep me this way. I wondered how the workmen would have reacted if I went to check on them like this. I could never do anything like that unless Keith made me do it and was there to protect me, but the thought of doing it made my nipples get harder and my clit tingle.

'Enough of this', I thought to myself, 'You, Miss Williams, have a job to do.' I walked to the armoire and picked up the butt plug and the lube. It looked a lot bigger in my hand than it did in Keith's. I spread my legs, bent over and pressed the rounded head of the plug against my puckered little asshole.

I got it about half way in and had to stop. It hurt, but not too bad but playing with my tiny asshole got me so excited that my legs started to tremble. I got the lube and rubbed some on my little asshole and walked over to the bed. I climbed on the bed and got up on my knees with my ass sticking in the air. I reached underneath myself, between my legs, with both hands holding the butt plug; my face and chest pressing into the bedspread.

I remembered being in almost this same position last night. I pressed the plug against my asshole and pushed. It slid in and my little hole stretched and started to hurt but I kept pushing it inside my ass. I didn't think I was going to make it but just as I was ready to quit, the plug popped into my ass and my hairless little asshole closed on the slightly narrowed part of the plug near the base.

I felt full and my asshole was really stretched, and when I walked, all those tingly feelings came back and I could feel that my thighs were wet. I walked to the window which looked out on the deck and pool. I peaked around the curtains at the workers who were cleaning up and getting ready to quit for the day. I wondered how many of them would be late for dinner if they could get their hands on me now.

This didn't help me calm down. My nipples were so hard that they hurt and walking just made the plug move around in my ass making me more excited. I went through the clothes that were in the closet and armoire since I only have time to go through them quickly when I'm with Keith. I went through the clothes in the closet first and picked out what I would wear to work tomorrow. I decided that I would stop at my apartment tomorrow and get some of my clothes and bring them here. A girl can't have too many clothes.

I finished going through all the clothes in the closet -- trying most of them on -- and was starting on the stuff in the armoire when Keith called.

"How are you making out?" he asked.

"Great," I said, "but I wish you were here with me."

"I wish I was there, too. I really miss you." He said softly.

"Floyd said that the work on the deck and pool will be done by Thursday afternoon." I said giggling.

"What's so funny?" Keith asked.

"Well," I said, "I went out on the deck to find out how the work was coming and all the men stopped working just to look at me. Not just look at me," I was talking faster now and my asshole was clamping on the plug up my ass, "they were stripping me naked with their eyes. It got me so excited."

"Did any of them do anything, or say anything to you" he asked, suddenly concerned.

"Oh, no; the only one who spoke to me was Floyd and he was very polite. He even called me Ms Williams." I said giggling again.

"So what are you doing now?" He asked.

"I was going through the clothes here, trying stuff on and planning what to wear to work tomorrow. You know, girl stuff; but it's hard to keep my mind on clothes with this big butt plug up my ass." I said giggling again.

"If you think that's distracting," Keith said, his voice getting deeper, "Wait until tomorrow when you have the bigger one up your ass."

Just Keith talking about it sent shocks from my stretched asshole to my clit and I was getting wetter. 'My god' I said to myself, 'he gets me excited over the phone from the other end of the state.' "When you call me tomorrow night, I'll tell you about it." I said teasing him back. "I can tell you, standing here naked with this plug up my ass, makes me wish you were here torturing me."

"You're naked?" he asked sounding surprised.

"Well, not exactly. I do have the plug up my ass and I'm wearing high heels like you would make me wear if you were here." I said using my bedroom voice.

I could here him groan. I guess two can play at this phone sex thing

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, sleep tight. I love you." He whispered.

"I love you, too" I said and he was gone.

I finished going through all of the clothes in the armoire except for the two locked drawers. I didn't know why Keith kept them locked; I would have to ask him. I didn't know there were so many clothes here; outfits -- and underwear - for every occasion.

Just before going to bed, I removed the butt plug from my ass. It had been teasing me all evening moving around inside my ass. It hurt a little coming out and, strangely enough, I felt empty after it was gone. I shivered when I thought about how the bigger plug was going to feel.

I went to bed and realized how huge the bed really was. When Keith and I slept in it, we didn't even take up half of it. Without Keith, my little body hardly messed up the covers. I missed his warm hard body to cuddle up to. I missed him when I was at my apartment, but there, I was used to not having him with me. Here, it was like a part of me was missing.

12