My Own Heaven Ch. 14

Story Info
Plans are made, and Heather gets tortured...again!
6.7k words
4.56
61.4k
10

Part 14 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters; it will help me improve my writing, enhance the story line, and encourage me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

We got out of the shower, dried each other off and lay in Keith's huge, comfortable bed just holding each other. We decided that we would have dinner at the restaurant that I like where we can watch the boats; but that was for later. Right now, we just wanted to enjoy being close.

"I really want you to stay here with me, Heather." he whispered. "I hate it when you're not here; when you have to go to your apartment."

I snuggled a little closer and teased, "Why Mr. Monroe, are you offering to make me your little live in sex toy?"

"And if I am?"

"Well, I do get lonely sleeping without you holding me; but I bet if I take you up on your offer," I said wiggling my little butt against his big cock and giggled, "You'll find a way to push your big dick all the way up my poor little ass next time."

"Now that you mentioned it, if you'll stay with me, I'll be sure to include that in my list of things to do to you." he said pulling me closer to him.

"Oooooo," I giggled, wiggling even more, "You have a list for me? Things you are going to do to me? Am I going to like them?" suddenly using my little girl voice.

"I guess you'll have to wait and see, won't you." he said keeping his arms around me and tickling my sides making me squirm and screech with laughter driving his thickening cock between my ass cheeks.

He stopped his tickling and when I caught my breath I said, "Well, everything you've done to me -- everything you've made me do -- has been so exciting...and humiliating. But, that's why I love what you do to me. You've done some pretty bizarre things to me and I never once even thought of using my safe word. Do your plans include more teasing, torture and humiliation for me?"

"Why, yes it does, Kitten, and a lot worse; and probably more punishments, too." he said in his stern daddy voice.

"Oh, goody!" I squealed, spinning around, hugging him and kissing his chest and shoulders.

He wrapped his arms around me and said with surprise, "Do you really want me to do more to you?"

"Not just more," I sighed, "I want things that will be harder and harder for me to do. Torture me and tease me until I think I am going out of my mind, do things that are harder for me to endure, more intense. I want you to do things to me that will make me beg and plead for mercy. I want to be so humiliated and embarrassed that I will blush for days just thinking about the things you made me do. I want to be YOUR little slut."

He tightened his arms around me and kissed the top of my head and sighed, "Well, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it."

We both laughed and I snuggled against him. We slept for a couple of hours and then went to dinner.

The restaurant was more crowded than usual, it being Saturday night, but we were seated where we had a great view of the boats going in and out of the harbor. Dinner was wonderful, as usual.

We talked about my moving in with him. We both wanted it and, in reality, I was already living there and just visited my apartment. I was concerned because I had just signed a one year lease two months ago. Keith said he would make arrangements with the owners if it was okay with me. I said that would be great and since I rented the apartment furnished, we wouldn't have to worry about moving furniture. He told me to pack my things and he would have them taken to our house when I was ready.

I was concerned about work and if it would be a problem because it wouldn't take long for everyone to find out we were together. He smiled and said, "Anyone who knows me knew you had me months ago."

I blushed and said, "Do you really love me that much?"

"More," he answered, without hesitation, "Much more."

I had to change the subject or I would have raped him right in the restaurant. "My birthday is coming up and I was thinking of inviting my parents and my sister down. Do you think that's a good idea?"

"Your birthday is more than six weeks away, isn't it kind of early to be planning already?" he asked with a smile.

"Well, it's not every day a girl turns nineteen." I said sticking my tongue at him. He frowned at me. "No, really," I continued, "My Dad has to make arrangements to be away from his business and my sister has to arrange to be out of school -- senior year in high school, you know -- and I have to make plane reservations and hotel reservations..."

Keith held his hand up, stopping me in mid sentence. "If your family is coming down from Oregon, they are not staying in a hotel while we have our big house with all of those empty bed rooms. Besides, I can't wait to meet your parents and your sister." He paused, smiled and then said, "Of course, you'll have to wear clothes around the house while they are here."

I blushed again. How was he still able to make me blush? After all he's done to me; after putting me in the most humiliating situations, he can still make me blush. "Okay," I said, back to the little girl, "I'll wear clothes if you insist."

"You make all the arrangements for their trip and charge everything to the company." he said. "I insist. It's one of the advantages of owning the company."

"Oh, Keith, thank you so much." I cried out. He had a surprised look on his face. I lowered my voice and said, "My Dad hates to travel and he always comes up with an excuse. His two biggest complaints are: he hates hotels and he hates the expense. Now he has to come. I love you!"

Keith smiled and said, "We'll have to find a way for you to make it up to me."

I smiled, "Anything you want, sir; anytime." and looked down at my plate.

We finished our dinner and ordered dessert. Keith said we would have to go shopping this week to get me warm clothes for me for our weekend trip to his mountain cabin with Phil and Tina. Seeing as how I love shopping, I readily agreed.

We finished dessert and left the restaurant and walked out onto the pier, all the way to the end to watch the boats coming in and out. We talked more about my parents visit, my birthday and the trip to the mountains but I didn't ask Keith why Tina and I were going along.

Tina told me that she thought something was up since the cabin was like a male sanctuary. He and Phil agreed too quickly to taking us up there and she believed they had something planned for us. I hoped so!

Keith and I walked, hand in hand, back toward the car. "I was surprised you didn't make me do something to humiliate me while we were on the pier. I kinda suspected that was why we went up there." I said to him with an impish grin.

"I could have, but I thought your weekend had been busy enough already; besides, I know you like to watch the boats."

"Oh, no, I loved everything you did to me." I said squeezing his hand. "Good lord, Friday night you tortured me by using the doorbell, of all things. Then, you made me tease and humiliate myself and then cum -- more than once - in front of all those men. How do you come up with these things?" I asked giggling.

"I have an active imagination." he chuckled. "But now that you want me to go further, I can really turn my kinky little mind loose."

"I'm a little nervous about that; I hope I can handle whatever you plan for me. But, I do trust you to take care of me; so, do your worst." I said, putting on a brave front.

We got in the car and drove home. As soon as we got inside, Keith made me strip naked. Not that he had anything in particular planned, he said; just because he could make me do it. And I did it, leaving my clothes in a pile by the front door.

We watched a little television. You can't imagine how humiliating it is to be naked in front of someone who is fully dressed. We cuddled on the couch and, of course, he took full advantage of my nudity. By the time he carried me up to bed, my little pussy was dripping, my nipples were so hard they hurt and I was so horny I would have fucked Keith on the stage of the Hollywood Bowl if that was what he wanted.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, Keith didn't want me naked in public. What he did want was to torment me. He carried me up to the bedroom, laid me on the bed and went over to the armoire. He opened one of the locked drawers. Whenever he takes something out of one of those drawers, I end up being tortured.

He took out the black wrist and ankle cuffs and walked back to the bed where I laid naked as the day I was born. He started putting the cuffs on my ankles and I asked, "What are you going to do to me, sir?"

"Does it matter?" he said, his voice deeper and a bit rougher than before. "You can't stop me. All you can do is endure whatever I have planned for you."

I wasn't afraid. I knew Keith would never injure me and whatever he had planned would excite me beyond my wildest dreams and leave me with warm memories and a satisfied little pussy. But that didn't mean I wouldn't be paying for the pleasure he gave me.

He put me in the center of the huge bed, closer to the bottom, attached ropes to the wrist and ankle cuffs and attached the ropes to the bedposts at each corner of the bed. I was not getting loose, but I wasn't tied particularly tight, either. He leaned over my naked body and kissed me lightly on the lips. God, that man could kiss, I tingled all the way down to my painted toenails.

He went to each corner of the bed, starting with my ankles, and tightened the ropes stretching me out a little more. He climbed on the bed between my outstretched legs and kissed the insides of my thighs and I groaned and wiggled trying to get my wet pussy closer to his mouth. After running his tongue along my thighs and a few little nips with his teeth that had me squirming in my ropes, he stood up again and went to the bedposts at the foot of the bed.

This time, he pulled on my ankles until they were and even with the foot of the bed, then went to the top of the bed and tightened the ropes on my wrists. He came back to the bottom of the bed and tied the rope on my left foot about three feet up on the bedpost lifting my foot into the air. Then, he did the same thing to my right foot. Now I was stretched out on the bed with my legs wide apart and my feet lifted in the air displaying my poor bare pussy to Keith standing at the foot of the bed.

He climbed on the bed between my legs and moved up toward my exposed pussy. I groaned pushing my pussy up as best I could offering myself to him but he bypassed my twitching little hole and kissed my belly just below my cute little belly button. I groaned, now in frustration, and wriggled in my bonds while he worked his way up past my navel, dipping in his wet tongue just to hear me gasp.

He moved up to my bare breasts, sticking up because of my arms tied to the upper bedposts, and gently kissed each breast intentionally avoiding my rock hard nipples. I squirmed wildly. His teasing was driving me crazy.

He stopped again and I whined "Please Keith, you've been teasing me for over an hour. I need you so bad." My plea had no effect on him and he went to the top of the bed and tightened the ropes attaching the wrist cuffs to the top bedposts stretching me even tighter. He climbed on the bed and kissed me again, a little harder than before, and I whimpered. He had me completely at his mercy and he knew it.

He left me again and went to the foot of the bed. He pulled on my right ankle pulling it a tighter and tied it off to the bedpost. He did this to my left leg, too, and now I was spread really wide. He looked down at me and smiled. I blushed knowing the view he must have of my naked hairless body and tried to close my legs and move my arms with almost no success.

Keith climbed on the foot of the bed again and moved up toward my tied body. I thought he was going to attack my breasts again but he suddenly dived on my unprotected little hole and pushed his tongue inside pushing his lips against the swollen lips of my pussy. My body arched leaving just my shoulders on the bed and hanging by my suspended ankles and I cried out from the sudden attack.

He moved his tongue around in my wet pussy and it felt like something alive had gotten into my little hole. His lips were crushed against the bare lips of my pussy and he kept bumping his upper lip and nose against my quickly swelling clit. I was gyrating like a mad woman against the ropes and Keith's teasing mouth and tongue. He pulled away from me again and I collapsed onto the bed gasping for breath.

He got off the bed again and went to head of the bed and started tightening the ropes holding my wrist cuffs even more. I suddenly realized what he was doing. He was teasing me to get me to squirm around so he could get the ropes tighter and tighter. He finished tightening my arms and moved to the foot of the bed. I didn't think he could stretch me any tighter, but my Keith knew better.

He took my left ankle and pulled it almost to the bedpost and lifted it even higher than it was before and tied it off. He moved over to the other side, took my right foot in his hand, bent down and kissed the top of my foot near my toes and then ran his tongue along the arch of my foot. I gasped as an electric tingle ran from his tongue on the arch of my foot, up through my leg and right to my swollen clit.

Keith smiled down at me spread, naked on his huge bed, as he pulled my foot toward the bedpost spreading my legs until I was almost doing a split. He raised my foot and I could feel my ass rise off the bed as he tied my foot to the bedpost.

Keith walked to the bathroom and I tried to assess my situation. I was tied, stretched out on our huge bed. I could wiggle my hands and feet and move my head but the rest of my body was stretched so tight, I couldn't move. My feet were tied high on the bedposts at the foot of the bed which pulled my ass just up off the bed and my legs were spread so wide I was almost doing a split. Suddenly, I realized that I was spread so wide, that my bare pussy lips had opened exposing my pink little hole and I could feel my juices trickling slowly toward my puckered asshole.

Keith came back in holding one of the big fluffy bath towels. He folded it in half, climbed onto the bed between my outstretched legs and slid the towel under my ass. "I thought we may need to try and keep the bed dry since you are going to be leaking a lot tonight." he said with a grin.

"Please, Keith, what are you going to do to me?" I whimpered, totally at his mercy.

"We are, well at least I am, going to have a lot of fun." he said staring right at my wet, open little hole.

"Please," I asked, hoping for a little mercy, "my legs are spread so wide, my lips, down there," I tried to point to my pussy with my head which was the only thing I could move, "are pulled open. I'm so exposed. I can't close them." He looked down between my split legs with a look of pure lust in his grey eyes. I blushed; and knowing he wanted me that bad just got me more excited.

He reached down and squeezed my lips together and I gasped at this sudden handling of my tender lower lips. He released his grasp and shook his head, "See, they just pop open again."

"Please, sir," I begged feeling the submissive in me taking over, "Could you loosen my legs so my pussy can close? This is so humiliating."

"Nonsense," Keith said with a wave of his hand, looking right at my now dripping hole, "You never looked more beautiful...or more fuckable. I bet all of the guys that were here last night would love to see you like this. Maybe I should call them and see if they would like to come over."

"Noooooo." I wailed trying to move but only able to wiggle my hands and feet.

"Okay, I guess we'll just have to find some other way to amuse ourselves." he said looking at me with that hunger in his eyes, again.

He walked around to the side of the bed, climbed on and leaned over me. He kissed me, lightly probing my mouth with his tongue. I wanted to writhe so badly but Keith had tied me perfectly and I couldn't move. He lifted his lips from mine and whispered, "Do you know how beautiful you look? How exposed and vulnerable you are? I can do anything to you and all you can do is suffer."

Why, oh why, does that little masochist in me always sneak out at the worst times? She seems to show up at the times I am most vulnerable, does just enough to make my situation worse and then leaves me to bear the torment. Before I could stop her she said. "Do your worst, sir, I can endure anything you can think up."

Keith raised his eyebrow and a little smile formed on his face. Just as quickly as she surfaced, the little masochist was gone, leaving me to pay for her taunting my Keith. I opened my mouth to try to explain that it wasn't me that dared Keith to take advantage of my predicament but I knew that it was me; the inner me that craved the pain, and the torture, and the humiliation.

Keith went around to the foot of the bed and stood looking down at my bare, spread pussy. I knew my face was bright red and I could not remember ever being this exposed, open and humiliated. He climbed on the bed between my wide-spread legs and moved up putting his hands on each side of me by my belly.

He leaned down kissing my belly. I started to moan when his fingers were suddenly wiggling along my sides tickling me. I tried to move, but Keith had done an excellent job tying me and all I could do was scream and waggle my hands and feet and shake my head. His fingers wandered over my sides and up to my armpits. He kept it up until I was gasping for breath and he stopped.

"Please, no more." I gasped. "I can't move and I'm all spread open. This isn't fair."

"Fair?" Keith whispered, "The girl who dared me to do my worst? No, no," he laughed, "We've just started." Before I could say anything, his fingers were twirling around over my taut belly and I was laughing and screaming, pulling at my unrelenting ropes, at his mercy again.

'He knows exactly where I am most ticklish.' I thought to myself as I fought to catch my breath, 'How does he know?' I thought back to one of our first nights together; how he explored my body and playfully noted where I was most ticklish. He knew exactly where I was most susceptible to his tickling fingers. Suddenly, I remembered his fascination with how ticklish the backs of my knees and especially my feet were. And he tied me so my legs and feet were totally defenseless. It was going to be a long night.

He leaned into me and I braced myself for another tickling attack when he placed his lips on my hard little nipple sitting proudly on my left breast. He sucked on my tender nipple and then started to scrape his teeth gently along the sides sending tingles through my quivering belly down to my now soaked pussy. I strained against the ropes holding me in place and he took his lips from my nipple only to kiss his way across my chest to the other nipple and suck and scrape making me pull at my restraints and groan in frustration.

Keith kissed my belly right below my belly button and my body was so super excited that I quivered just from his slight touch. He got off the bed and in my tied position I could not see where he was. Despite my struggles while I was being tickled and while my breasts were being teased, my predicament had not changed.

I was tied with my arms tied to the posts at the head of the bed and my feet were tied to the posts at the foot of the bed. My legs were spread so wide that my hairless pussy lips were open exposing my pink, wet little hole. My feet were tied high up on the post lifting my cute little ass just off the bed and Keith had placed a folded towel under my ass and pussy promising me that my pussy, and the towel, would be very wet by the time he released me.

12