My Own Heaven Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith came back to the foot of the bed and I screamed, "Oh, no, sir. Please not that. I can't stand anymore. Please don't use them on me." He was carrying two long feathers. One was long and stiff and the other was even longer and very soft like a feather duster. I tried pulling on my ropes but I couldn't move more than an inch or two no matter how hard I tried.

He put the big fluffy feather down and climbed on the foot of the bed and knelt between my well spread legs. He leaned his body over my naked, stretched body and kissed me on each cheek and then softly on my lips. "You're so beautiful, Kitten," he whispered, "Your body just begs to be tortured."

He had that look in his eye like he was really going to enjoy my torment. I only hoped I would be able to take what he had planned for me. He pushed himself up onto his knees right in front of my dripping pussy and held up the stiff feather. He brought the tip down on my left nipple and twirled it over my nipple and the tip of my breast. I gasped and fought to control my self; to resist giving him the satisfaction of seeing how his feather was driving me crazy.

I tried resisting, but Keith could read me like a book. He knew I couldn't hold out. He moved the tip of the feather across my chest to tease and tickle my right breast and nipple and I lost the battle for self control. I started squealing and pulling against the ropes. Since any real movement was impossible, he took his time moving that evil feather from nipple to nipple across my vulnerable breasts. He saw my nipples get even harder and he watched my face because that is where he could see the effect he was having on me.

There was a look of panic on my face. I couldn't move and the feather felt like an army of ants marching around on my tits. I thought I would loose my mind when he ran the feather down the side of my breast and into my arm pit and he twirled the feather between his fingers. My body went completely stiff and I screamed with laughter.

He slid the feather down my side and across my belly and I pulled and pulled at the ropes holding me in place but they wouldn't give an inch. He twirled the tip of the feather in my navel and it was driving me crazy. I tried pulling my belly in to get away from the spinning feather but he followed my stomach and it tickled even more.

He slid the feather slowly down the center of my lower belly heading straight for my over-excited, spread open pussy. "Oh, no, please not my pussy." I gasped trying to get myself under control.

He slipped the feather past my pussy and went down the inside of my left thigh to the knee and then back up towards my pussy; then down my right thigh and back, going back and forth. The feather was tickling my legs but it wasn't as bad as when he tickled my tits and my belly. I giggled and panted as I tried to catch my breath

Keith still had that lust filled look in his eyes. And why not, I was tied to the bed, I couldn't move, and my legs were spread so wide that my pussy lips were open for him. He smiled at me and I felt the feather glide up the back of my thigh. I was so concerned about how spread my pussy was, I didn't realize that my ass cheeks had spread open as well.

Keith, unfortunately for me, noticed. He slid the feather between the cheeks of my ass and tickled the tip against my defenseless asshole. I howled at the incredible sensation but I couldn't move to stop it. "Please sir," I wailed, "I can't stand it, please, anything but my poor asshole."

He kept it up for a bit, then took the feather from between the cheeks of my trembling ass. I opened my eyes and looked down at him. "Anything?" he asked. He paused holding that infernal feather, and then he reached down and ran the length of the feather up between the lips of my open pussy and across my clit.

"EEEEEIIIIIYYYAAA" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I could feel each stiff little hair of the feather rub across my open pussy lips and then across my clit. I could feel my pussy gushing and my stomach tighten into one big knot but I still couldn't move. I thought I would die before the entire feather passed over my swollen tender clit but the feather finally left my poor hairless pussy.

But my relief was short lived. He slowly dragged the feather through my open pussy slit again being sure my clit felt each hair on the feather. I couldn't scream anymore. "No, no, no, please, sir, I beg you; no more." I moaned. I shook my head, wiggled my toes and clasped and unclasped my hands. The only movement I could manage.

Keith ran the feather through my slit on more time just for fun -- his fun. He watched my agony with relish and I must admit, even though it was torture for me, I loved that look in his grey eyes and the small smile on his face. I thought he would run the feather through my slit again, but he was too diabolical for that.

He took the tip of the feather and slowly put it inside my hairless open hole and tickled just inside my bare spread lips. I tried to scream or yell or beg, but all that came out was gibberish. He tickled just inside my tender little hole. I could feel the tip of the feather lightly caressing the sensitive membrane at the entrance to my most personal place. It tickled so bad I was vibrating against my ropes.

The orgasm came out of nowhere but it hit me like a huge warm wave. It hit me so hard, I could feel my pussy gush and run down between the spread cheeks of my ass. When I recovered and was able to raise my head and look down at Keith he had the feather in his hand. The upper part was drenched from the juices that poured out of my pussy. He laid it aside and said, "Well, I guess we can't use that anymore."

I thought Keith was finished torturing me but he picked up the big fluffy feather. "Oh, please no more tickling." I begged. "I'll do anything; you can do anything else to me but please no more tickling." I was frantic.

He paused, looked at me and said softly, "Like what?"

He was going to make me tell him what to do to torture me. Before I could stop myself, I said, "You have me tied to your bed, naked and shaved, legs spread, and my poor little pussy open for you. Can't you think of anything you'd like to do to me."

I don't know why I do this. Why do I taunt him when he has me at such a disadvantage? Honestly, I know the answer. I love when he tortures me like this. I love that he makes me scream and howl and beg. I love being forced to submit to his every whim and the worse the things are that he does to me, the more I love it.

He didn't say a word. He just took the big fluffy feather and ran it down the back of my leg from the cheek of my elevated ass to the back of my knee and tickled the back of my knee -- one of the most ticklish spots on my body.

I screamed and started laughing hysterically which pleased him to no end. He suddenly stopped and got up off the bed. I didn't know what happened but I took the opportunity to try and catch my breath. When he came back to the foot of the bed, I looked down my tied naked body; between my breasts and wide spread legs and saw Keith with two big fluffy feathers.

All I got to say was, "Please sir, not two at once, I can't..." and he started tickling the backs of both knees at the same time.

I laughed, I cried, I screamed and I begged. I did everything but move. Tied as I was all I could do was endure the tickling. I thought it couldn't get any worse than this for me until he moved the feathers to the soles of my tiny defenseless feet. I wiggled my toes and feet as much as I could as I shrieked with laughter.

As fast as he started tickling my feet, he stopped. "We can't have you wiggling your feet so much." he said almost merrily. He jumped off the bed, leaving those two wicked fluffy feathers lying between my lifted and stretched legs.

He came back with two long pieces of string. He came to the side of the bed and tied one of the strings to my hard, distended left nipple. Then he came around the other side of the bed and did the same to my little right nipple. He tied the string tight and it hurt a little but not as bad as the nipple clamps he used while I "danced on the pole" for him.

I couldn't figure out what he was doing as he walked back to the foot of the bed. He picked up the string attached to my left nipple and started to tie it to the big toe on my petite left foot keeping the string taut but not pulling on my poor nipple. He picked up the other string, attached to my right nipple, and as he tied it to the big toe on my right foot, I realized what he was going to do to me.

Keith wanted to keep my feet, the most ticklish part of my body, still while he tickled them. He was too diabolical to just tie my feet so I couldn't move them, the man I love tied my toes to my nipples so if I moved my feet, I would pull on my nipples. He was going to make punish my own poor nipples if I moved my feet while he tickled me.

He picked up the feathers and started running them up and down the soles of my bare feet. Even though I knew what would happen, I couldn't help it and wiggled my feet, bending my toes. Just like he planned, the string pulled on my nipples and I laughed and screamed at the same time.

Keith was smiling; he was proud of his ingenuity. He kept those soft fluffy feathers moving on the exposed soles of my naked feet and my wiggling toes pulled my nipples so hard my breasts were pulled into points. It seemed like he took great pleasure in my torment. He experimented with different ways to use the feathers on my bare feet; all of them causing me to howl with laughter and pain.

Meanwhile, I couldn't think straight. I knew if he kept this up, I would go out of my mind, either from the pain I was causing my tits or hysteria caused by Keith tickling my feet. As horrible as this was, I could feel a rapidly growing itch and I was getting very, very wet between my legs. Keith's torture was getting me excited -- really excited.

There was nothing else I could do. I had to try to get him to stop. I started saying anything I could think of to get him to stop the torment. "Please, Keith," I cried between screams of pain and howls of laughter, "I'll do anything. You can fuck me up the ass; stick your big dick all the way up my ass. Or, I'll blow you, shove you cock down my throat and make me gag."

He wasn't stopping; I was losing control of my body and I could feel another orgasm bearing down on me. I had to get him to stop or I would lose my mind. I had to offer him something -- anything -- to get him to stop. "Fuck my tits." I begged, "Put your cock between my tits and come on my face. He speeded up the feathers on the soles of my feet. I screamed as my toes cramped and I thought the strings were going to pull my nipples off.

"You can make me fuck all of your friends." I pleaded. "Bring them over and tie me like this and make me fuck each one of them. Oh, please, no more, sir. I can't believe I'm going to come. I'll suck your friends off. Anything, sir, please."

I was wailing now. I couldn't control my feet. As they moved the string would pull and release my nipples. "Stuff my pussy and ass with ice like you did before. Push ice into me until you can't fit anymore. Pleeeeeeeease, I can't stand anymore tickling."

I was on the verge of a huge orgasm when suddenly the tickling stopped. I gasped to catch my breath and almost instantly Keith was naked above my tautly tied body. I could feel his hot, hard cock heavy on my belly. I looked up at him and his lust filled grey eyes looked right into my head. He slid down my body slightly and I could feel his cock fall between my spread legs. He pushed up and his cock slid into my open, soaked pussy.

He pushed his fat nine inch cock into my hairless little hole in one slow, long, agonizing stroke spreading the inside of my pussy as much as the outside was spread. I groaned and I felt like I was floating. Without letting any other part of his body touch me, he slowly pulled out his cock until just the fat head was just inside my little pussy. He quickly released the strings from my throbbing tits. The pain of the blood flowing back into my tiny hard nipples was dulled by the full length of his dick slowly forcing its' way back into me until I could feel the hair at the base of his cock tickle my pussy lips and clit.

Forgetting I was tied to his bed, I tried to wrap my arms around him but I couldn't move. "Please sir, press your body down on me." I whimpered. "I love the weight of your body holding me down when you make love to me."

"But I'm not making love to you; I'm fucking you." he said as he leaned down and kissed me softly but firmly.

He started fucking me harder and faster and his kisses got harder and more urgent. The only places he was touching me was his hard, hot cock in my pussy and his mouth on mine, yet he possessed me completely.

I came, screaming into his mouth. He started thrusting into me harder and faster and before I recovered from my orgasm, another one hit me. True to his word, he was fucking my brains out.

Keith's was banging into me frantically and I could feel his cock, bulging and throbbing, stretching my already over-filled hole. He drove into my bare pussy hard and deep and I could feel his come splash hot against my cervix. He held his cock deep inside me and groaned long and loud. Feeling him tremble above me, knowing he could get that much pleasure from my body, left me with a warm satisfied glow.

Keith recovered and kissed me softly. The look of lust I saw in his eyes while he tickled, teased, tortured and fucked me was replaced by a soft look of love. He pulled his cock out of me and quickly untied me and massaged my shoulders, arms, legs and hips even though I told him I wasn't sore, just weak from the torture and the fucking he gave me.

When he was satisfied I was okay, he gently used the towel that he placed under me to dry between my legs and ass which were wet, and not only my juices, but with Keith's come as well.

Surprising me again with his strength, he lifted me easily, even though he was on his knees on the bed, and moved me up to the top of the bed and placed my head on the pillows. He lay down on his back next to me, pulled the covers up over us and pulled me to him with my head on his chest. I threw my leg over his and rubbed my pussy against his hard muscled thigh.

"You're insatiable." he chuckled as he kissed the top of my head and tightened his arms around me.

I kissed his chest and was asleep in moments.

12