My Own Heaven Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed his tongue deeper into me making his upper lip and nose rub against my swollen and supersensitive clit. I cried and begged for mercy. The orgasms were hitting me, one right after another, and I couldn't make them stop.

Every nerve in my body was overloaded. My nipples were like little rocks on the tips of my breasts. Just the air brushing against them was unbearable. Keith's mouth and tongue buried against my pussy and clit became the center of my world. I could feel my legs shaking and my toes, held pointed down by the high heels, pushed to curl under even further.

I was screaming for Keith to have mercy on me. Every time I thought I couldn't cum anymore, he would find something different to do with his lips and tongue and now -- Oh my god -- he was gently scraping his teeth along my clit and another huge orgasm crashed over me.

I thought I had passed out because I couldn't feel Keith between my legs and I was too weak to look down and see if he was still there. Suddenly, he was over me. He was holding my useless hands over my head and he was pressing his body down on me.

I could feel his cock pushing against my hairless pussy lips. It felt like hot steel forcing its way inside me. The vibrating balls in my pussy reminded me that there was no way his cock would fit in my pussy with the Ben-Wa balls inside me. I tried to tell him I was already to full but all that came out of my mouth was moans and whimpers.

I felt his cock spread my pussy lips wide as it pushed inside of me. His cock head pushed against the still vibrating balls pushing them deeper into me and another huge orgasm hit me. My legs wrapped around my Keith all on their own and all I knew was that I wanted his cock in me and I didn't care if he pushed the vibrating balls into my chest.

He pushed his cock into my stretched pussy until I felt the balls vibrating against the back of my tortured hole. I could feel them vibrating against my cervix and I came again moaning and begging him to fuck me. He started moving in and out of me slowly and he was only pushing in far enough to make the rumbling Ben-Wa balls bounce against the back of my pussy, but it was enough to make me cum again..

"Oh, please Keith, please fuck me, I can't take much more. I want to feel you cum." I whimpered. I lost track of the number of orgasms I had, and I was struggling to keep from fainting.

The vibrating metal balls and Keith's hot, huge cock were driving me crazy. I couldn't imagine what my pussy clamping down on Keith's big cock and the vibrations felt like to him. He was careful not to force himself into me too far and possibly hurt me but he was fucking me with that snap to his hips that was making his cock rub against that spot inside my stretched pussy.

I was just starting to recover from yet another orgasm when I felt his cock expand inside me and I knew he was going to cum. He pulled his cock out of me and rested his hot throbbing cock along my hairless unprotected slit. He humped his cock along my bare wet pussy lips and clit; it felt like he was rubbing a hot poker between my legs.

His cock throbbed against my clit; he moaned, and I felt his cum shooting on my belly and all the way up to my tits, and I came again. I loved knowing that the things he did to me got him so excited, and somehow, the new feeling of him cuming on me seemed to me like proof that he enjoyed using my body.

I was vaguely aware of the vibrations stopping inside me and Keith releasing my hands and getting up. I felt him using a warm wet washcloth to clean his cum from my stomach and breasts and a soft fluffy towel to dry me off. He must have removed the balls from inside me because I couldn't feel them anymore when he lifted me and put my head on the pillow at the head of the bed.

He took off my high heel shoes and climbed into bed rolling me onto my side facing away from him and worked his way up my body kissing my leg, hip, pink ass cheeks, side, shoulder and neck as he lay down behind me. He pulled up the covers and gathered me into his arms and I sighed cuddling my ass against his warm cock.

In one evening, I had been made to strip naked; I was humiliated, teased, tortured, and had my poor little pussy used to test one of his 'toys'. I was told not to cum, and then forced to cum more times than I could count. I had my pussy eaten, tongued and sucked and my clit licked and teased; I was held down and fucked, and finally, cum on by the man that loves me totally and unconditionally. I am one lucky girl.