My Own Heaven Ch. 20

Story Info
The cabin trip continues with the girls "out in the cold".
9.8k words
4.72
38.6k
5

Part 20 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters; it will help me improve my writing, enhance the story line, and encourage me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

*

I was floating in that place between asleep and awake. I could smell coffee, but I wasn't in my own bed. It was a very comfortable bed, but it wasn't mine. I was lying on my stomach, naked, under the covers and I heard, no sensed, someone come into the room, and the smell of coffee got stronger.

The bed moved and I was more awake now than asleep. Someone was sitting next to me on the bed and I could feel the covers moving down my bare back until they were just covering my naked ass cheeks. I could smell Keith's after shave as he leaned over and kissed my side at my waist and kissed his way across my lower back just above my ass cheeks. I moaned and raised my little ass up to meet his lips and my legs spread without me even thinking about it.

"Good morning, Kitten" he said softly.

"Good morning." I whispered turning over onto my side facing him. I stretched; raising my hands over my head, arching my back ,and pulling one leg up toward my tummy while stretching the other leg as straight as I could pointing my painted toes. The way I stretched in the morning was one of the reasons Keith called me "Kitten".

He watched me stretch, pushing my naked breasts up at him, with a little smile on his face. It is such a boost to my ego to see how much he loves to just look at my body. It's the reason he likes to keep me naked, and he keeps me naked when he's dressed, because he knows it humiliates and excites me.

"Time to get up, we've got a lot to do today." he said now nibbling on my bare belly just below my navel.

"You must mean for me to get up," I said putting my hand on the front of his pants and giving a little squeeze, "I can see you're up already."

"You are such a bad girl." he said laughing.

"Remember that tonight, daddy." I giggled, becoming his little girl.

"Phil and I are making breakfast, it should be ready in about twenty minutes." he said offering me a steaming mug of coffee.

I took the coffee, "I won't be late; should I dress for breakfast?" still the little girl. His look let me know that "dressed" was not an option. He blew me a kiss and closed the door on the way out.

I got up and went into the shower. I shaved my entire body making sure I was perfectly smooth. Not that I needed it, but I figured since I was going to be naked for most of the day, I might as well look my best.

I finished in the bathroom and was drying my hair when I looked out the window and noticed there was a lot of snow on the furniture out on the deck outside our room. It looked like more than four to six inches to me. I finished drying my hair and, checked myself in the mirror.

I had to admit, I did look cute naked. Doing my hair in pigtails or a ponytail, and just the right outfit or naked and moving just right way and I appeared a lot younger than my almost nineteen years. I loved playing the little girl, and if the other night, when Keith spanked my poor little bottom, was any indication; Keith liked playing that game with me, too.

I went down to the kitchen with a couple of minutes to spare. Breakfast smelled great, and not just because I was hungry; pancakes, sausage, bacon, four different kinds of syrup, fresh juice and coffee. We all ate a lot; I guess the fresh air gave all of us an appetite. Of course, as I recall, Tina and I got more "fresh air" yesterday than the guys did.

Phil said there was a little over eight inches of snow out there. More than had been predicted.

"Are we going to be stuck here for longer than we planned?" I asked unable to hide the excitement from my voice.

"Sounds like somebody likes it here." said Keith with a chuckle. "But, no, it'd take a lot more than eight inches of snow to keep us up here.

"Oh, darn." sighed Tina and I at the same time.

We all laughed and Keith said, "We'll clean up," indicating himself and Phil, "You girls go up and get into your snow suits and we'll go out and make a snowman."

"A snowman," Tina asked a little disinterested, "Aren't we a little old for snowmen?"

"Let's give it a try," I encouraged, "Maybe it'll be fun."

Tina shrugged and we went to our rooms to get dressed. I put on the underwear that Keith had recommended for under the snow suit. The bra covered a lot more than I was used to and the panties were full size; much bigger than the thongs and itty-bitty bikinis panties I was used to.

I put on my pink snowsuit with the white trim. It was pants that zipped up the sides and a coat with a furry collar. It had boots to go with it, too. It was really warm when I tried it on in the store; now we'll see how warm it is in the real cold.

When I got downstairs, the guys were bringing in extra firewood and piling it by the fireplace. I walked to the door and looked at the thermometer and it was twenty-nine degrees, but it was only nine-thirty in the morning.

I stepped outside and it was cold, but I only felt it on my hands and my face; the only parts not covered by the snowsuit. I had my gloves in my hand so I put them on and that solved the cold hands problem.

Tina came out onto the porch wearing her blue snow suit. Her snowsuit was much more...uhm...form fitting. She looked like a sexy little snow bunny. I was wondering if it would keep her warm as the guys came out on the porch.

"Okay," said Phil, "Let's get to work." and he started off the porch onto the open area in front of the house.

The first thing I noticed was that the ropes that were strung between the trees for our 'punishment' were gone. I knew Keith had more planned for me, and I was pretty sure Tina was not going to escape their devilish plans, either.

Tina had never built a snowman, being a Southern California girl. I had some experience, growing up in Oregon, but I was still a girl and that kind of thing was what I watched the boys do. The guys, on the other hand, really knew what they were doing. Of course, they had us doing a lot of the work, but it was fun and we spent most of the time laughing.

When we were done, we had a very good, six and half foot tall, facsimile of Frosty the Snowman. We didn't have a top hat, so we used one of Phil's old knit caps, there was no coal, so we used small rocks we had uncovered gathering snow to build the snowman for his eyes, nose, mouth and buttons, and we used branches for his arms.

The guys decided to call him Fred. No reason other than Frosty was already taken. How could they be so original in business and other aspects of their lives (torturing Tina and I, just to name one area) and name our snowman Fred?

It was a little after eleven when we finished and we all took pictures with 'Fred'. We headed inside and I stopped on the porch and checked the temperature -- thirty-three degrees. I was not cold at all, but we were building the snowman and moving around tends to keep you warm.

"Why are you so interested in the temperature?" Tina asked coming up behind me.

"Just curious, I guess." I shrugged. She didn't know what Keith had told me last night. That we, or at least I, were going to be stripped while we were out in the snow. Keith was right; it was worse, knowing in advance what was going to be done to me. The butterflies in my stomach, and the hard nipples, and tingling between my legs every time I thought about it was torment in itself.

The guys said we were going on a hike and they were going to make sandwiches and stuff to take with us. Tina and I went to our rooms to freshen up while the guys packed lunch. I cleaned up and looked in the mirror. My face had a glow and my cheeks were pink from the cold. I wondered if the rest of my body was going to look as cute when we got back from our hike.

'Of course, after we "walked the line" Tina and I both looked sexy with our skin all pink.' I thought to myself as Keith walked into the room. He took me in his arms and kissed me, giving me a little squeeze and said, "You about ready, Kitten?"

"For the hike or what happens to me after?" I giggled, "Are you really going to strip me naked out there in the snow?"

"No, you are going to beg me to strip you naked in the snow." he corrected, swatting my snow suit covered bottom, "Let's get a move on."

"You know," I whispered, "I think it is worse, knowing what's going to happen to me."

"I know." he smiled taking my hand.

We went downstairs and Keith and Phil packed up sandwiches and thermos bottles into two backpacks. For a minute, I thought they were going to make Tina and I carry them, but they put them on their backs as Tina came down the stairs.

The sun was out and it felt warmer than the thirty-five degrees the thermometer showed. We started down a trail and in ten minutes, I was lost. I mean, if I had to find the cabin again by myself, I was in trouble. The path was snow covered and, if it wasn't for the guys, I had no idea which way to go. The guys had been up here many times and knew exactly where we were and where we were headed.

We passed a few feeding stations and saw all kinds of small animals. Keith said that he paid Frank to keep the feeding stations stocked and since there was no hunting, it had become almost a game preserve. I asked Keith and Phil if they were against hunting.

"Absolutely not." said Phil, "I'm against getting shot. And since weekend hunters have been known to shoot at anything that moves in the woods, and we like hiking and exploring, we don't want to be shot, mistaken for a deer or something."

"Besides," added Keith, "Phil would look really bad mounted over some fireplace."

We walked a little further and Keith said that if we hoped to see any deer, we would have to be quiet. The deer weren't as afraid of people as they would normally be, but if we were loud and talking they would be long gone before we got close to the salt licks.

Sure enough, we saw deer and two bucks as we passed some of the feeding stations and salt licks. We stayed quiet and steered clear of them, but they kept their eyes on us to make sure we didn't pose a threat. I've seen deer and bucks before at zoos and stuff, but, somehow, out in the wild, the deer seem more graceful and the bucks are more majestic. Just seeing them was worth the hike.

But there was more in store for Tina and me. We broke into what we thought was a clearing but we quickly realized it was the end of the woods and a cliff. It looked to the west, back where we lived, and it looked like we could see forever. "It looks like we're in an airplane" I gasped.

"We're not even five thousand feet up," Keith said, "but it's pretty much the same view."

We decided to have lunch right there looking out toward the ocean. We couldn't actually see the ocean, but we could make out the changes in colors on the ground; the ocean was a dark blue, almost black color and the ground was different shades of brown and green.

We ate the sandwiches and drank the same drink the guys had made for us last night. It was definitely made from rum, but it had like a cinnamon kind of taste, too. Whatever it was, it warmed me up.

We gathered up all our wrappers and stuffed them back into the backpacks which were now practically empty. It was after one, and had gotten warmer when we started off back into the woods on our way back to the cabin.

It could have just been the sun, or the fact that we were walking, or the rum, but I was definitely not cold and I mentioned it to Tina. She agreed and mentioned that she was warm in her snow suit, too. Keith overheard us and stopped and he and Phil poured drinks from the thermos bottles.

Tina took the offered cup and between sips said, "I don't see how this is going to cool us off."

I took the cup Keith offered and drank it in silence; I knew what was coming, but Tina, apparently, did not.

We emptied our cups and they guys put them in their backpacks and Keith looked at me, "Now, take off the top of your snowsuit." Phil, behind me, said, "You, too, Tina."

I heard Tina gasp and then I heard her zipper coming down. "Keith," I whined, "its cold out here." He just put out his hand for the top of my snowsuit.

I unzipped my top and looked back at Tina who was in her normal skimpy, lacey bra, and I felt sorry for her. At least my breasts were covered by the regular bra I was wearing. I took off my top and handed it to Keith who put it in his backpack. He removed my white wrist cuffs from the backpack and I knew my naked walk in the woods was beginning as Keith had promised.

He put the wrist cuffs on me and clipped them behind my back, and Phil did the same to Tina. It wasn't enough to be displayed; they wanted to be sure there was no chance to cover ourselves. "But sir, what if we meet someone on the way back to the cabin?" I pleaded.

"They'll get quite a treat." he chuckled as he started walking again.

Phil and Tina led the way with Keith behind me. I followed along feeling the cold on my bare belly, arms and shoulders, and Keith's eyes on my partially naked body. It wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. Of course, it could have been the sun, the drinks, or the humiliation and excitement I was feeling.

Phil stopped and said to Keith, "I think they're still a little warm, don't you." Keith agreed and before I could protest, he was unzipping my pants on both sides. The zippers went from ankle to waist and, when unzipped, the pants just fell off, which is exactly what happened. Now I know why Keith picked out this style of snowsuit.

I was in my underwear and boots with my hands cuffed behind my back in the middle of the woods. I was cold, and there were some goose bumps in some unexpected places. It was humiliating to be bound and stripped in the woods. I could imagine how I looked, my pink skin contrasting with the pure white of the snow.

I looked over at Tina, who really had a problem. She had lacey, frilly underwear on that covered almost nothing. Her bra only covered the barest minimum of her breasts, and her panties were just cute little bikini panties. Cute under most circumstances, but under these conditions, they offered no protection whatsoever.

We walked a little further, and the path widened so Tina and I could walk next to each other with Phil behind Tina, and Keith behind me. I was sure that they were behind us so they could ogle our nearly naked bodies and panty covered asses. "They planned this, you know," Tina whispered, "They planned this all along. They're going to torture us all weekend."

I looked over at her expecting to see an angry scowl on her face, but instead, she had a little smile and her cheeks were red. They weren't pink from the cold like most of our naked bodies, she was enjoying this!

The guys made us stop again and took the thermos bottles out of their back packs and poured us cups of the warm rum mixture. Since our hands were cuffed behind our backs, they had to hold the cups for us while we drank. We appreciated the warm drinks and I could feel its warmth spread though my nearly naked body.

"You know, they really look silly in their underwear and those boots." Phil said as he put his thermos in his backpack.

"Yeah, you're right." Keith agreed. I knew where this was going and I didn't like it. "Let's take off their boots." Keith decided.

Tina and I both started pleading at the same time. "Oh, please Keith, don't take off my boots. You know how sensitive my feet are, you know how I get when you do things to them." I begged. "I'll be barefoot in the snow." Tina implored Phil, "You already have me practically naked. My feet will be in the snow; it'll be so cold on my feet, please Phil."

Our pleading and promises of other things they could do with us when we got to the cabin did no good. Keith knelt in front of me and put his hand out for my soon to be bare foot. He slipped my boot off and I groaned as my bare foot hit the wet snow. He took off my other boot and I was stripped to my underwear.

Tina continued to beg Phil. He sat her down, and she screamed as soon as her tiny panties hit the snow. My feet were cold and wet, but I'm sure it was ten times worse on her cute little ass. Phil pulled off her boots, put them in his backpack and stood her up. He stood her up and she had that smile on her face again.

We started walking again, each step torturing our bare feet. I looked at Tina and whispered, "You love this don't you! This is really exciting you, isn't it?"

"Oh my god, yessss," she breathed, "My panties were wet before he sat me in the snow. The only thing that could make this better is if somebody could see what they're doing to us."

What she said shocked me. Then I thought about it as we walked, cold and almost naked, down the path to the cabin. I was concentrating on the cold, even though I wasn't as cold as I thought I would be, and didn't realize that I was excited, too. I hadn't even thought about anyone else seeing us, but thinking about it now started that tingle in my cold, little pussy.

We were in a little clearing with the sun shining down on us. Phil and Keith were walking behind us again, enjoying, I'm sure, the view of our almost naked bodies. Phil said, "I'll bet they'd look even better if they were naked, what do you think, Keith?"

Before he could answer, Phil told us to stop and walked up to Tina. She stopped and turned to face him but kept her eyes on her feet. "What do you think about being naked for the rest of the walk back to the cabin?" he asked. "Do you think you'd enjoy that?"

"I don't think I would enjoy it, sir. I would be very embarrassed, especially if someone saw me, but I know you would enjoy making me strip naked for you."

"That settles it then." he said happily, as he stepped behind Tina and unclipped her wrist cuffs. He stood back and took off his backpack and opened and held it out to her. She blushed and unclasped her bra and removed it, putting it in Phil's backpack with the rest of her clothes. Her nipples were rock hard, and not just from the cold. She slid her panties down her long smooth legs and I could see that her hairless pussy was moist and her clit was pushing out at the top. She put her panties in the backpack and Phil clipped her wrist cuffs behind her back again.

Meanwhile, Keith walked over to me and removed his backpack and started to unclip my wrist cuffs. "Please sir, don't strip me naked. It's cold and I've never been naked out in a place this open. Anyone could come by and see me. Please don make me do this." I begged.

Keith walked around in front of me and gently lifted my face by the chin and looked into my eyes. His soft grey eyes were penetrating me, reading me, deciding if he should stop or if I just needed to be pushed a little further. "All right, Heather," he said, "I won't take off your bra or panties until you ask me to." He clipped my wrist cuffs behind my back and waved his arm indicating that we should continue our walk back to the cabin.

I started to walk and Tina, now completely naked, caught up to me and whispered, "Are you crazy, girl? You know he's only going to make it worse for you, and you're going to wind up naked just like me."

I walked along thinking about what Keith had said last night. He said that he was going to make me beg to be stripped naked in the woods. I wondered how he was going to make that happen and I decided to try and endure whatever he did to keep my underwear on. As I thought about what he might do, a little smile came to my face.

"And you tell me I'm a bitch, because I like being tortured." she smiled, her voice rising slightly. "You know Keith is going to do something to make you beg him to strip you, and you can't wait for him to do it. Girl, you're worse than me."