My Own Heaven Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came to a spot where the sun was shining brightly through the trees and we stopped again. The guys gave us more of the warm rum from the thermos. Phil was teasing Tina as he held the cup for her. He was pinching her nipples, or running his fingers between her legs, and at one point he pushed at least one finger into her bald wet pussy causing her to rise up on her bare tiptoes and moan and tremble.

They put the cups and thermos bottles away but before I could start walking, Keith took me by the arm to the edge of the path and reach down for a handful of snow. He pulled my left bra cup from my chest and dumped the snow into it and then let it snap back against my body.

I screamed and started dancing and shaking trying to get the freezing snow away from my bare tit but it wasn't happening. He grabbed my right bra cup and filled it with snow and released it and I screamed again, "No, Keith, please it's too cold. My god, it'll freeze my nipples off. Please take the snow off me."

Keith turned to Phil and said, "Could you give me a hand here, buddy?" I looked at Tina and she was watching what they were doing to me with a little smile on her face. She knew I was getting just what I dared Keith to do, and I think she enjoyed watching me being tortured.

Phil grabbed both my arms at the shoulders from behind to keep me still. Keith reached down for another handful of snow and added another handful of snow to each of my bra cups and let them snap back against my freezing tits. I was dancing around and shaking, as much as I could with Phil holding me, and begging Keith to take the snow out of my bra.

"Well, I can't do that," he said with a smile, "But if you'd like me to take off your bra, I could do that."

So that was his game. He was going to use the snow to make me beg him to take off my bra. I wanted to hold out, but my tits were so cold, and the heat from my body was melting the snow and it was dripping down my naked belly and sides. Still, the masochist in me didn't want to let him win so easily.

"No?" he asked, and added two more handfuls of snow to my bra. Now the snow was overflowing my bra and was piled between and on top of my breasts. My tits were so cold I was gasping.

"Well, let's move on." he said as Phil let go of my arms and Keith pointed down the path in the direction, I hoped, of the cabin.

With my hands still locked behind my back, there was nothing I could do to ease the cold on my poor tits. Tina was next to me and she said, "Having fun? I'm naked and I'll bet I'm not as cold as you are."

"Oh my...my god." I stammered, "How do they think of these things?"

She smiled and said, "I don't know, but aren't they great? You're not fooling me, you know, you love being punished as much as I do."

We had gone about fifty yards and I stopped and turned to Keith, thrusting my snow packed chest at him, my face begging for mercy. "What? Is there something I can do for you?" he asked sweetly.

He wasn't going to give me relief until I begged him; just like he promised last night. "Please sir, my tits are so cold;" I begged, my face blushing bright red, "Could you please take off my bra so my tits will be bare for everyone to see?"

Keith smiled at me and reached behind me and unclasped my bra. The he took out a knife and cut the straps going over my shoulders and pulled my snow filled bra from my cold and wet tits. The sun felt wonderful on my bare breasts. I looked own and they were red from the snow and my nipples were hard as little rocks. There was still some snow on my breasts and I pushed them up to Keith hoping he would brush the remaining snow off of them.

No such luck. He just looked at my naked tits and said, "You could shake the snow off if it bothers you."

I stood in front of him, humiliated, and naked but for my panties and wrist cuffs and had to shake my little tits to get the snow off. I guess my wriggling in front of him had some effect, because he grabbed me and took my left nipple in his mouth and gently licked and sucked it. His warm mouth felt like fire on my nipple and I shook from my head to my feet. I even moaned out loud and dug my bare painted little toes into the snow when he changed from the left to the right nipple.

He stood up and indicated that we should continue our walk. I started walking again with a naked Tina next to me. We had only gone a few feet, when Keith said to wait a second. He came up behind us and grabbed the back of my panties and pulled the waistband away from my back. I turned my head to look behind me and he and Phil started filling the back of my panties with snow.

"Oh no, Keith, please don't; not again. It's so cold on my bare ass." I cried out.

"Do you want me to take your panties off?" he asked softly.

"But I'll be naked. If someone comes along they'll see me...my..."

"Your choice." he smiled as he let go of the back of my panties. The snow pressed into the crack of my ass and against my puckered and now freezing little asshole. He was loving this; the more tormented and humiliated I was, the more he liked it.

We started walking again, and every step made the snow move around. I know why Keith recommended the big, old fashioned, panties; he could get more snow on my little ass and between my poor ass cheeks. Well, he was getting his wish; my ass was freezing, and the snow was pressing against my asshole with every step. He even added a little more snow as we walked.

Tina was walking next to me and whispered, "I can't believe how much you love this; I thought you were going to cum when they started filling the back of your panties with snow."

"I almost did." I confessed, "The front of my panties are wet, too, but not from snow."

"You little slut," she giggled, "And they call ME a masochist. I suppose you are going to try and hold out and see what else he has planned."

"I going to try, but, god, my ass is so cold. I think my little asshole climbed up into my chest." I giggled.

"If I knew what was going to happen if I refused to strip, my underwear would be packed with snow, too." Tina smiled.

We stopped again for more warm rum. Keith put more snow in the back of my panties saying that I had a hot little ass and it was melting the snow. He reached down the outside of the front of my panties and felt how wet I was. "Is that from the melting snow?" he asked me. I couldn't answer, I just lowered my eyes and looked at the ground and blushed.

"Hey Phil, I think I found out why the snow in her panties keeps melting." he called to Phil, who was busy teasing Tina's bare tits and hairless pussy,

Phil left Tina and walked over to us as Keith took his hand from between my trembling legs. He reached down and picked up a handful of snow, then pulled the front of my panties away from my belly. He held the handful of snow right in front on me, directly over the space between my tummy and the pulled waistband of my panties.

"Oh my god; please sir, noooo." I cried out, my whole body trembling now. "Please sir, you know my pussy is shaved bald. The snow is so cold, and there's no hair to protect my pussy. The snow will go right against my bare pussy. There's no protection. I mean, I'm already so wet the snow will go between my pussy lips and against my clit. Oh god...my clit; I won't be able to stand the snow against my clit." I realized I was babbling and struggled to stop myself.

I was begging and pleading, but I didn't back away or try to break Keith's hold on the front of my panties. In truth, my ranting got me even more excited. I was scared, but I wanted to know if I could stand the snow against my bare, little pussy.

Keith smiled at me with one hand holding my panties away from my tummy, and the other hand full of snow right in front of my naked breasts. He looked me right in the eyes as he turned over his hand and the snow fell into the front of my panties.

I screamed and danced from leg to leg with my hands bound behind my back, but never tried to get away from him or get my panties out of his grip. He and Phil filled the front of my panties with snow as I screamed and begged. They even added more snow to the back and sides of my panties. My dancing from leg to leg only helped the snow work its way between my legs as my fears became reality, and the snow was packed against my pussy and clit.

The cold between my legs added to the torment of the snow packed against my little ass and between my ass cheeks. When they had completely packed my panties with snow, Keith released the waistband which only pressed the cold wet snow against my lower belly and up into my hairless pussy.

The feeling of the snow surrounding, invading, my most sensitive parts, had me delirious. Keith had that smile on his face; the one that I love so much. He was enjoying making me suffer and I wanted to endure as much as I could before I finally gave in to him. I knew from the look on his face, and the bulge in his pants, that, when this was over I was going to get the fucking of my life.

He pointed down the path indicating that we should continue walking. I took a few steps and each step rubbed the snow inside my panties against my bare ass and bald pussy. The cold against my bare skin was agony and every step made it worse. I turned to Keith and whimpered, "Please sir, it's so cold, my poor pussy is freezing, please take the snow out of my panties."

"You know I won't do that." he said softly, "You know what you have to do. You know what you have to ask for."

I looked down at the ground not yet ready to submit to him. I knew he wanted me to beg him to take off my panties and make me walk the rest of the way back to the cabin naked. I also knew there was no way I could stand keeping my snow filled panties on the rest of the way. It was just a matter of how long could I endure his torture.

We started walking again with Tina next to me. "So, tell me how it feels." she asked happily.

"Each step is agony." I moaned as we walked. "The panties are pushing the snow up into my pussy and against my clit and into the crack of my ass." I gasped as Phil added more snow down the front of my panties. "My asshole is so cold I think it shriveled up into my stomach. I don't know how much longer I can stand it."

"All you have to do is ask him to take off your panties. It's not like you've never been naked in front of us before, or outdoors, for that matter. But I know that look; you're really enjoying this." she reasoned.

"I know; it's just that...it's the way he looks at me when he tortures me. He enjoys the things he puts me through, and, deep down, I love what he makes me do. He looks at me like he can't wait to fuck me legless and by holding out as long as I can; I can make him wait for his reward. I want to make it last as long as I can." I sighed.

We walked on, Keith or Phil dumping more fresh snow inside my panties, making sure it was always firmly packed against my bare skin. The melting snow was running down my naked legs in rivulets to my cold bare feet and into the snow on the ground.

Tina said, "You know, it's cold being forced to walk, hands tied, naked, through the snow, and I wouldn't recommend it to the average person, but it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Of course my nipples are as hard as rocks, and the juices dripping out of my tingling little pussy feel like they are freezing on my thighs, but you have to give the guys credit for coming up with this. It's not something they could do to us at home."

Keith had us stop walking. He came up to me and kissed me on the cheek and asked, "How do you feel, Kitten?"

All of a sudden, the little masochist that hides inside me, you know, the one that always gets me in trouble, jumped up and said, "If you want to know how I feel sir, you should put your hand inside my panties, between my legs." and then she was gone; leaving me to deal with the punishment for my smart remark.

"I don't think I'll be putting my hand inside your panties right now," he smiled, "too cold in there." He put his gloved hand between my legs on the outside of my snow filled panties, and pushed up against my poor little pussy. "AAahhrrrgg!" I screamed as he pressed the snow into my bare pussy and clit. I went up on my tiptoes to try to get away from the snow, but he just pushed a little harder. The snow was spreading my pussy lips and the snow was pushing inside me.

"Pleeeeease sir, I'm so sorry, your little slut is so cold, please don't push the snow into my pussy, sir." I cried.

He took his hand away, and I came off my toes gasping for breath. He dumped a few more handfuls of snow into my panties and waved me on down the path. I couldn't stand the cold anymore, especially now that the snow had been push up inside my pussy. I chased after him, tits bouncing, hands clasped behind my back and panties full of snow.

"Master, please, could you take off my panties." I begged.

He looked at me strangely for a second, and I realized this was the first time I called him 'master'. He snapped out of it and said, "But, Kitten, if I take off you panties, you'll be naked out here where someone might see you."

He was toying with me, adding just a little more to my humiliation. He knew he had me just where he wanted me. I was broken and would do whatever he ordered me to do. "Please, master, strip me naked so anyone who comes along can see your naked property."

He had won a complete victory. He told me last night that I would beg to be stripped naked and he made me do it. So why did I feel so happy that he had complete control over me?

He took off his gloves and reached for my hips. He took hold of my panties on each side and eased them down until the fell to my ankles. I stepped out of them but a lot of the snow was still stuck to and inside my pussy and ass.

Keith motioned Phil over and as Keith slowly wiped the snow from the front of my body, Phil brushed the snow from my ass; more feeling my ass than removing the snow. Keith stood in front of me, his cool grey eyes looking into mine as he slowly slid his finger into my ice cold pussy. His finger felt like a molten iron bar poking inside me. I went up on my tip toes and spread my legs as I gasped and moaned.

Phil slid his hand between my ass cheeks brushing the snow away as his finger probed and teased my frozen puckered asshole. Keith had never let anyone touch me like that before; touch me so sexually. With my hands clasped behind my back, there was nothing I could do but moan and try to get higher on my toes.

Phil held his finger against my asshole as Keith's added a finger to my pussy and started pushing them in and out of my stretched hole. I tried to get higher on my toes but my feet and legs were stretched as much as they could go. I must have been quite a sight, naked in the snow, hands secured behind my back, with two men probing my pussy and ass.

Suddenly, Keith's fingers started moving faster inside me and Phil's finger on my asshole started pushing more insistently. My bare tits were bouncing in time to Keith's fingers. He bent down and took my right nipple between his lips, and I was on the verge of a huge orgasm when they both pulled their fingers from my vulnerable body.

I moaned in frustration; my legs trembling and gasping for breath. Keith took my face between his hands and kissed my lips softly, holding my head firmly so I couldn't get away if I wanted to. When he released me, we started back down the path toward the cabin.

We walked about fifty yards, around a bend and into the clearing where the cabin was. I didn't feel how cold I was until I saw the cabin. The guys led Tina and I, still naked and bound in the snow, around to the front of the cabin. "Well, Fred is still here!" called Phil, pointing to our snowman still standing in front of the cabin.

"Yeah, but what's going on with him?" asked Keith leading us into the snow piled in the front of the cabin.

There was Fred, our snowman, but, just where you would expect it to be on a man, was a huge cock made of ice sticking up along his belly. "Looks like seeing you two naked ladies got him kind of excited." laughed Keith.

"Wow, looks like you girls are having quite an effect on old Fred." Phil taunted bringing Tina up next to me to stand in front of the snowman with his huge frozen cock less than a foot away from us.

I had a bad feeling about this, and one look at Tina confirmed that she could see where this was going, too. Fred, the snowman's, cock was pure ice. It was over a foot long but not quite as big around as my Keith's cock. The head was the size of a small plum and came up to my belly button. Surely, the guys weren't thinking...

"It seems to me, the girls running around naked got poor old Fred's cock hard; the least they could do is relieve his condition, don't you think, Phil?" Keith asked calmly.

They were talking about the snowman like he was an old friend of theirs. Worse, they were talking about making one, or both, of us fuck his huge icy cock to 'satisfy' his lust. I shuddered remembering what a few ice cubes felt like up my little pussy; having that huge piece of ice inside me would leave me shivering for days.

"Let's go inside and decide how we should handle this." said Keith leading us toward the cabin.

We went up onto the porch and stopped because Keith said out feet and legs were muddy from walking in the melting snow. I looked over at the thermometer, which was in the shade of the porch and it read forty-six degrees. When I turned around, Keith had taken a garden hose from the front of the house and was on the porch with it.

Phil grabbed Tina, whose hands were still clasped behind her back, by her upper arms as Keith turned on the water and started washing her legs from her upper thighs down. The water must have been freezing and her screams must have frightened every animal within a mile of the cabin.

She tried to wriggle away, but Phil had a firm grip on her and Keith took his time making sure he got all the snow and mud so she wouldn't track any dirt into the cabin. She was whimpering and shivering when Keith handed the hose to Phil.

Keith grabbed my arms and before I could even plead for them not to use that cold water on me, the first icy blast hit my legs. I screamed every bit as loud as Tina as Phil took his time washing my legs down. "Be sure not to miss any spots," Keith said with a chuckle, "You know, she had all that snow on her."

Phil washed me from my tits down to my toes. He even pointed the hose up and washed my poor bald pussy and asshole. They really enjoyed my screams and gasps as Phil pointed the hose at my naked sensitive tits.

By the time they were done, I was gasping for breath. They led us inside the cabin and the warm air never felt so good. The guys got towels and dried us off, spending way too much time on our tits, pussies and asses. Then, they unclipped our wrist cuffs and led us over to the fire place and sat us on the big furry rugs in front of the fireplace and started a fire.

It was, as usual, warm in the cabin and the heat from the growing fire in the fireplace felt wonderful after our little walk in the woods. As we watched the fire build up, Keith and Phil discussed Fred, the snowman's 'problem', and what should be done about it. Even though it was obvious that one or both of us was going to be forced to deal with that huge piece of ice sticking out from his belly, they discussed it, and us, like we weren't even there.

Tina and I were sitting next to each other on the soft rugs in front of the fireplace when Keith said, "We've decided the only way to settle this fairly is with a contest."

"The last time you guys set up a contest, Heather and I were outside, naked with a knotted rope between our legs." Tina said with a giggle.

"This time," Keith said, "The contest will take place right here in front of the fireplace."