My Own Heaven Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we could say anything, Phil said, "First, you should know that the loser of the contest will have to fuck Fred while the rest of us watch."

Tina and I both started to object but we both were silenced when Keith and Phil held up their hands like a cop stopping traffic. We looked at each other and I could tell we were both thinking about that huge ice cock and how cold and full our shaved pussies would be. "So what do we have to do?" I asked, almost afraid of the answer.

"Simple, each of you has to try to make the other cum within fifteen minutes. The first one to cum loses, gets taken outside, and has to fuck Fred."

"What if neither of us cums?" I asked, thinking I found a way out of their game.

"Ah," said Phil, "Then both you will have to fuck Fred.

"How do I get Heather to cum?" Tina asked, "Are there any rules or dos and don'ts."

"Nope," Phil said with a smile, "No rules; do whatever it takes to get the other girl to cum. But, keep in mind; it's your sweet little pussies on the line."

'How does she know she's gonna get me to cum?' I thought as I looked at Tina. She looked like she was really looking forward to this. The problem was, I wasn't sure if she was looking forward to fucking Fred or...making me cum.

"When does this little game start?" I asked sarcastically.

Keith looked at his watch and said, "Right now!"

Before I could move, Tina was on me. She pushed me onto my back on the soft fluffy rug, held both my hands by my wrists, trapped on the floor by my head, and sat, pressing he bare pussy on my belly. I was trapped and the game had just started.

She looked down at me and whispered, "I'm sorry baby; I've wanted to do this with you but not like this. I don't want that giant piece of ice in my cunt so I guess it's gonna have to be you."

She leaned down and pressed her lips to mine, her tongue gently probing against my closed mouth. I wasn't completely inexperienced with sex with another girl, a little experimentation in junior high school, but it seemed like Tina had a lot more experience than I did. She rubbed her breasts lightly across mine and the tingles started in my nipples and down my tummy toward my already wet pussy.

I knew if I didn't do something fast, I would be riding Fred's cock in a matter of minutes. I arched my back pushing up, pressing my heels and shoulders into the floor. When I had Tina off balance I rolled to the side and Tina rolled off of me and I rolled over on top of her.

I grabbed her wrists and held them to the floor with her under me. I moved down a little and took her right nipple in my mouth and started sucking for all I was worth. I heard Tina gasp and her body shuddered under me. Her nipples were as sensitive as mine; good to know. I switched to the other nipple, still holding her hands to the floor and she moaned.

Her moan surprised me and I eased my grip slightly on her hands. She broke her hands loose and wrapped them around me pulling me up to her face and rolling us on our sides. I was facing the guys and they were watching us intently and I could see the tell tale bulge starting in Keith's pants.

Tina pressed her mouth against mine again and her tongue was pushing against my lips. I kept my lips pressed together and she loosened her arms around me a little. She quickly slid one of her hands down across my belly and between my legs. She pushed one of her fingers into my wet, shaved, little hole and I gasped involuntarily opening my mouth.

Her tongue was instantly inside my mouth searching for my tongue as she moved her fingers inside my pussy searching for that spot that drives me crazy. I knew if she found my g-spot, this contest would be over. I pushed my hands between us and grabbed both of her nipples and squeezed hard.

Tina yelped moved both her hands to her breasts to try and save her pinched nipples releasing her hold on me and taking her fingers out of my pussy. I pushed her on her back and climbed over her putting my leg between her legs. I ground my knee up against her hairless pussy and I could feel how wet she was against my knee.

She looked up at me and I could see panic and passion in her eyes. I was getting to her. I kept grinding my knee into her pussy and squeezed her nipples harder. Her eyes started to roll up and I thought I had her.

Tina suddenly grabbed both my nipples and pinched them between the fingernails of her thumb and one of her fingers. The pain shot through my entire body and Tina used that split second to push me up and off of her. Before I could recover, Tina was coming towards me.

I put my hands up to protect my tits, but Tina wasn't heading for my chest. Before I could react, she buried her face between my legs. Her lips were locked against my pussy lips and her tongue was so deep inside me I could feel it moving in my tummy.

In a matter of seconds my head was spinning and electric shocks were shooting from my pussy down my legs and curling my painted little toes. She was holding my hips in place, giving her unimpeded access to my open pussy. Her lips and tongue were driving me crazy and I had to do something before she reached my swollen clit.

I tried shaking her loose by shaking and thrusting my hips but she had her arms locked around my waist and I couldn't get her loose. I could see Phil and Keith watching us; they were enjoying the show we were putting on. And what guys wouldn't enjoy it: two young, pretty, and naked submissives squirming and wriggling on furry rugs trying to make each other cum. It was the wrestling match of every guy's dreams.

I threw my arms out to my sides and I felt Tina's leg up near my head. She was bent over me with her hip up near my shoulder. I had never done it before, but I knew I only had one chance. I grabbed her hips and I pulled her to me and buried my face in her beautiful shaved pussy.

Having never eaten a pussy before, I wasn't sure what to do; so I just did what I knew made me feel good. I pressed my lips against her nether lips and ran my tongue around just inside her pussy. She groaned against my pussy and I trembled against her, the vibrations of her groaning against my pussy causing my tummy to tighten. I knew I was getting close to cuming and, judging by how wet Tina was, she was really close, too.

I rolled my tongue around just inside her little hole touching all those sensitive little nerve endings I knew were there. She was moaning and wriggling and I wrapped my arms around her waist holding her pussy against my mouth. She was really wiggling now and I could feel her pussy pulsing against my lips. 'I may not be the one fucking Fred, after all.' I thought.

Suddenly, her tongue started teasing just inside my pussy, just like I was doing to her. Her wiggling tongue hit all the sensitive nerve endings I was hitting in her pussy. I changed my strategy and drove my tongue into her pussy as deep as I could, touching as many places inside her pussy as I could reach.

She mimicked exactly what I was doing to her pussy but she was touching places deeper inside me than I could reach in her. It was like electricity going through my body I couldn't believe her tongue was that long, and I pulled my face from her pussy gasping from the shocks that were running from my pussy all through my quivering body.

I buried my face between her legs again, this time wrapping my lips around he swollen clit and sucking it while I flicked my tongue over the tip. I knew this drove me crazy and made me loose all control when Keith did it to me.

Tina did the same thing to me. Her lips locked onto my super sensitive clit and she sucked on it and ran her tongue lightly over the very tip, Through the riot of feelings my body was sending to my brain, I realized that Tina was doing to me exactly what I was doing to her -- only better.

I was quickly losing all control and was afraid to try anything on Tina that I knew excited me, because she would just do it to me and get me closer to cuming. I was still sucking on her clit and trying to clear my head enough so I could think of what to do. One thing was for sure, I had better think fast or this game would be over and I'd have a twelve inch piece of ice up my little pussy.

Tina's mouth was attached to my clit and her tongue was flicking over the tip driving me crazy. Slowly, she moved one of her hands across my ass and pressed one of her fingers against my puckered asshole. I tried to push my hips up to get away from her probing finger, but my legs were useless.

My poor little pussy was gushing and I was fighting not to cum. I tried to get my mouth back on her pussy but she somehow managed to get her other hand between my legs and pushed at least two of her fingers into my hairless pussy. She searched for, and quickly found my g-spot and started rubbing it in time with her lips sucking my throbbing clit and her fingers rubbing my puckered asshole.

I knew then all was lost, and I would soon be fucking Fred's giant ice cock. I couldn't even keep my head up enough to use my mouth and tongue on her pussy waving in front of me.

She pulled my pussy tighter against her mouth and started to shake her head between my legs and I groaned, moving my legs like I was trying to get away. My arms fell uselessly to the rug beside me. I was beaten; I tried to fight the onrushing orgasm, but that only made the orgasm hit me harder as it washed over me.

My legs and arms started shaking and my little toes curled so hard they hurt. I could feel my pussy cramping and gushing against Tina's lips and tongue. "I'm cummmmiinng" I screamed, as the orgasm enveloped me, but Tina didn't stop. "Oh please no more." I gasped as I slowly came down from my orgasm. But still, Tina didn't stop.

I looked over Tina's bare ass at Phil and Keith and cried, "Please make her stop, I give up, I'll fuck Fred, I'll suck him if you want, just please make her stop I wailed as another orgasm hit.

Finally, Phil was pulling Tina off of me and held her naked body against him. She was panting as his hard cock in his pants rubbed against her. She reached down and was running her hand over the bulge in his pants with a look of pure lust on her face.

Keith lifted me from the rug and held me against him looking down at my naked body and wet pussy. He kissed me and said, "Well, Heather, let's go outside. I wonder if Fred knows what a rare treat he is going to have when he gets the pleasure of fucking you."