My Own Heaven Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finally arrived at our booth, Keith whispered from behind me, "Now that every man in the room has a hard on for you, let's sit down and eat." He had his hands on my hips like he was going to direct me into the booth, but he pulled my ass against him and I could tell that he was one of the men that 'had a hard on for me'. I tingled down to my toes knowing that watching my humiliation excited him so much.

We were seated in a big, leather, semicircular booth that was slightly raised above the tables around it, so we could look out the big picture window facing one of the slopes. Tina and I sat in the middle with Keith and Phil on the ends. This suited us just fine since this would keep our bodies from being displayed from the sides and back while we ate.

Tina sat with a gasp. She had to pull her skirt up and put her bare ass on the cold leather seat to keep her skirt from rising in the front and exposing her pussy. Her legs were completely bare with the skirt just barely covering her pussy from view. The slit on my skirt caused it to fall completely off my legs baring them from my high heels to my hips. Since the slit in the skirt went almost up to my belly button, Keith and Tina, sitting on each side of me, could look down and see the top of my pussy even with my legs closed.

There were two tables against the big picture window right in front of us with a couple sitting at each table. Since our table was slightly raised, if they turned toward us, they could see directly under our table. There were other people around us, but they didn't quite have the view these two couples had. They had an unobstructed view of our bare legs and the lacey tops of my stockings as well as anything that went on under the table. Tina and I both had to keep our legs tightly closed or our pussies would be on display and our secret places wouldn't be secret for long.

The waiter came to tell us about the specials and take our drink orders. I leaned forward to tell him what I wanted to drink and I could feel the top of my dress move. He had a perfect view down the top of my dress and I'm sure he could see my bare breasts and hard little nipples. I quickly started to sit up as the waiter smiled at me and walked away to get our drinks and the vibrator buried in my excited little pussy came alive.

I gasped and looked at Keith hoping he would show me some mercy. The vibrations seemed to last forever, but they really only lasted about fifteen seconds. Still, it was long enough that I had to grab onto Keith's forearm to keep from crying out. That's when I realized both of Keith's hands were on the table when the vibrator turned on and off.

When I was able to talk, I looked at Keith and whispered, "How were you able to turn the vibrator on and off with both your hands on the table?"

"I never said 'I' was going to control the vibrator." he said.

It took a few seconds to register; I looked over at Phil who was holding a little remote control in his hand. Turning back to Keith I gasped, "You mean he gets to torture me all night?"

"Not all night." he grinned.

"That's not fair." Tina said, and I turned to look at her. "Nobody asked us if it was okay to let somebody else have the remote control. After all, we're the ones getting tortured. We should be able to say...Uhhhhggggnnnn." Tina's whole body stiffened; she grabbed the edge of the table in front of her, her eyes opened wide, and her mouth fell open.

I looked at Phil, then at Keith who had a remote in his hand a little bigger than the one Phil had. Keith poked a button with his thumb and Tina sighed and her body relaxed. She was gasping for breath and Keith smiled at me and said, "Tina has a plug in her ass as well as a vibrator, like yours, in her pussy. The plug in her ass doesn't have a vibrate setting, and she seemed to forget her place, so..."

"She's lucky you had the controller," said Phil, "that outburst was uncalled for."

"I'm so sorry, sir." Tina said to Phil. She turned to Keith and said, "Thank you sir, for taking the time to correct me."

The shock she got from the plug in her ass must have been very intense. The look on her face told me she was humiliated to have to grovel to Phil and Keith, but her hard nipples and her flushed cheeks told me that she loved the torture.

We looked over the menu, and made our choices while we watched the last of the skiers come down the slopes. The waiter came with our drinks; Tina and I needed them badly. He looked at me and said, "What will the lady have for dinner?"

"I would like..." I started, but was cut short when the vibrator came alive in my pussy. The waiter, who couldn't possibly imagine what was happening to me, waited patiently for my selection. I tried to compose myself and tried again, "I think I'll have the...", but I was cut short once again as the vibrator's intensity stepped up causing my little pussy to quake from the stimulation. I blushed as I gripped the edge of the table to try and keep from moaning.

Keith, in a rare show of mercy when we were playing, gave the waiter my order and then his. When he was finished, the vibrations stopped and I could breathe again. I looked at Phil who was putting the remote next to his plate on the table. It looked like the remote for a car and meant nothing to anyone but Tina and I who suffered each time one of the guys played with it.

The waiter asked Phil for his order and he ordered for himself. When Phil started to give the waiter Tina's order, Tina gasped and griped the edged of the table. I looked at her, then over at Keith, who had the remote in his hand. I gave him a dirty look as if to say, 'She didn't say anything; you shouldn't be torturing her.'

Almost instantly, the vibrator inside me started. Phil must have turned the intensity up because I could feel the vibrations up into my belly and down into my thighs. When the vibrations stopped and I got myself under control, I noticed the people at the tables in front of us looking at our table. The men were smiling and the women just stared.

Suddenly, I realized that while Phil was torturing me, my legs parted enough to give the people at the tables a perfect view of my bare pussy. I quickly closed my legs, but not fast enough to avoid Phil's notice and he started the vibrator again. I concentrated on keeping my legs together, so I wouldn't give the people at the tables another view of my bare pussy, but that just made my pussy tighten on the vibrator making vibration worse.

The people at the tables were looking at my face now; they knew something was going on but they couldn't know what. Keith motioned to Phil to switch remotes with him and he did, leaving the vibrator in my little pussy running.

I was quickly approaching orgasm. As Keith picked up the remote I said, "Please sir, the vibrator is still on. Please don't make me cum in front of those people."

Keith smiled that smile at me and whispered, "Open your legs and give them a good view of your shaved little pussy and I'll turn off the vibrator."

I'm sure my face turned red. If I didn't show my bare pussy to the four people in front of us, the vibrator would make me cum and everyone around us would know it. I had no choice, I spread my legs just enough to let them see my shaved pussy again but the vibrations didn't stop and wasn't sure how much longer I could hold off the gigantic orgasm that was rushing towards me.

I looked at Keith, begging him with my eyes to show me some mercy. Still smiling he said, "Wider."

I spread my legs wider, offering my naked little pussy for their viewing pleasure. I was totally humiliated. It was worse than being stripped naked in front of guys in Keith's group. At least that was at home, and Keith knew them so they weren't complete strangers.

The vibrator stopped and I tried to get my tingling body under control. My pussy was wet and I knew the people sitting in front of us would know I was excited. "Pull your dress out from under you;" Keith said, "I don't want your wet pussy staining your dress."

"But they'll see." I cried softly. Keith picked up the remote and I quickly lifted myself off of the seat and pulled the bottom of my dress up and behind me and lowered myself onto the seat. The leather of the booth was soft against my naked little ass cheeks. Since I had been sitting on the seat, I didn't get the cold shock that Tina got, but being naked, almost from the waist down had me humiliated and embarrassed.

The waiter came with our salads and as he served the salads he could look down between me and the table and was able to see my spread legs, the lacey tops of my stockings and my bare pussy. My face must have been deep red by now. Every time I closed my legs just a little bit, Keith would reach for the remote and I would spread my legs again.

The two guys sitting at the tables in front of us couldn't take their eyes off of my pussy and the women seemed like they were getting annoyed with them. Knowing the guys were willing to risk getting in trouble with their ladies just to look at my pussy excited and emboldened me. As I started to eat, I spread my legs a little wider and wiggled my ass on the leather seat causing my pussy lips to open and close slightly and my pussy to get wetter and wetter.

I looked down and noticed a big bulge in the front of Keith's pants. Torturing me, and making me expose myself was getting him excited. He was really enjoying what he was making me do. With the exception of my stockings and high heels, I was naked from the waist down and on display for at least four strangers. I was humiliated, embarrassed, very excited and a little afraid of what else Keith was going to make me do, but the little masochist in me, Keith's little slut, couldn't wait for it to happen.

12