My Own Heaven Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibrator never stopped running since I never left the dance floor. My poor pussy was tingling like when your foot falls asleep. Tom, the last guy to dance with me, had his hands all over my body. It seemed like he was touching me everywhere. My thighs, breasts, nipples, pussy and ass were all fondled, caressed, pinched and probed as I moaned and gasped and whimpered through our dance.

Every time Tom slid his fingers inside me, Keith shocked my shaved, wet pussy. Tom, of course was able to pull his fingers away, but I had to endure the ten second shock in my most sensitive place. They did this to me three times during our dance, and the guys sitting at the table watching my torture and humiliation, laughed and cheered each time as I shook and convulsed, displaying my nearly naked body in the most shameful way.

When the music stopped, Tom led me, face flushed, nipples hard as little rocks, pussy and thighs wet, and legs weak, back to my seat. I didn't bother trying to keep my shaved pussy hidden as I walked; all of the guys had seen it, most of them had touched it and some had even had their fingers inside of me. As we got to the table, the guys greeted me with a round of applause and cheers adding to my humiliation.

There was a fresh drink on the table at my seat and I started to drink it as soon as I sat down trying to regain control of my over-excited body. The guys were talking, and, as I got my body under some control, I was able to pick up the conversation.

Phil was telling Tina she had to stand up, which she did reluctantly. She had that 'deer in the headlights' look on her face. They were playing a game. The guys were asking Tina questions -- very personal and embarrassing questions -- and if she did not answer truthfully, as judged by Phil, she received a shock to her ass or her pussy.

Apparently, they decided that, when she was shocked, they could not really appreciate her shaking, twisting body while she was sitting down. So, they had her stand up so they could enjoy her bouncing tits, jiggling ass, and quivering legs as she endured the agony of the shocks to her ass or pussy.

I later found out that when Phil decided that she was telling a big lie, she received shocks to both her ass and her pussy at the same time. When this happened, her beautiful body put on a show that could raise the dead. Tina protested loudly and begged for mercy, of course, but I could tell that she loved every minute of her torture and humiliation.

Keith gave me some time to recover while I watched as poor Tina had to tell about giving her first blow job, shaving her pussy, her various tortures and humiliations and her love of spankings or face the consequences. It seemed to me that even if she told the truth, Phil and the guys found a reason to shock her just to enjoy watching her scantily clad body move through the most humiliating positions while she was shocked.

After playing the game for a while, Tina was shaking even when she wasn't being shocked. She would admit to any sexual act or desire just to save her tender pussy and ass. Phil told Tina to sit down and Keith stood up. "First," he announced, "we should thank Heather and Tina for the entertainment they provided us so far tonight." The guys applauded politely, but I was concerned about the 'so far' part of Keith's announcement. I wasn't sure I could take much more.

When the clapping stopped, Keith offered me his hand and indicated I should stand up. Keith had me face him and held my hands in front of me between us. He pulled my white leather wrist cuffs from his pocket and began attaching them to my wrists. The guys watched as Keith buckled my wrist cuffs on saying things like, "Oh yeah!" and "Now we're talking."

When the cuffs were buckled on, he locked my wrists together behind my back, and stepped behind me. He moved us a step back from the table, and turned me until I was facing the guys so they a nice clear view of my entire body. "You know, you can stop this with a word." he whispered.

He stood behind me with his hands on my hips. I used my cuffed hands to feel his hard cock inside his pants and wiggled my ass into his thighs - maybe I 'am' that bad little girl. His cock was so hard. He loved teasing and humiliating me, especially in front of a crowd of people. He groaned softly as he moved back a little so I couldn't reach his cock or rub my soft little ass against him. "Earlier tonight, while you gentlemen were kind enough to dance with Heather," he continued his announcement, "she mentioned to me that she hoped that her dress didn't get wrinkled or torn while you gentlemen were feeling her up." He was interrupted by a few cheers.

I didn't like the looks of this, with my arms cuffed behind my back, only my thin dress covered my naked body. Then it hit me. Keith was going to make me pay for the smart remarks I -- well, that bad little girl inside me -- made to him. But, surely, he wouldn't strip me in front of all these strangers. Except for my nude, thigh high stockings and my blue high heels I was naked under my dress.

"Oh please, master," I whimpered softly, trying not to let everyone hear, "please don't strip me in front of everyone. What if someone comes in; I'll be naked." I was wriggling trying to get my hands loose, even though I knew it was impossible. The guys started whistling and cheering and I realized my wriggling was giving them glimpses of my shaved pussy and peeks at my bare breasts.

I stopped wriggling and Keith said, "I think, after all she has done for us, the least we can do is grant her request and make sure her dress doesn't get wrinkled or torn."

The guys were quiet; waiting to see if Keith would really strip me in front of them. I knew he would; he had stripped me naked in front of people before -- and made me do a lot more. But, these were total strangers, and not part of his club. On the other hand, he knew how humiliated and excited it got me when he made me stay naked while everyone else was dressed, even if it was only him.

He took his hands off my hips and quickly undid the two little eye hooks at the back of my heck that held up my dress and let the top of my dress fall. The top fell to my waist where it hung, clinging to my hips. I gasped, loud enough for everyone to hear, as my bare breasts and hard little nipples presented themselves to Phil, Tina and six total strangers.

I instinctively tried to move my hands up to cover my now bared breasts, but, with my hands cuffed behind my back, all I accomplished was to shake my little tits for the guys watching me. I know I was blushing from my hairline down to my chest. The guys were speechless for a few seconds then I heard one of them moan, "Beautiful, just beautiful." I was so humiliated, but I knew it was going to get worse. I closed my eyes but I could still hear them, "They're perfect." and "Her nipples are so hard: she must love this." and "I'd love a few minutes alone with her."

Naked from the waist up and hearing what they were saying about my body got me even more excited. I tried to stay still so my dress wouldn't fall from my hips and my tits wouldn't jiggle, when Keith said, "Now, gentlemen, we have to encourage her to make her dress come off completely."

"Oh, no master, please," I begged, now in full submissive mode, "Not naked. Please don't strip me in front of everyone."

Keith knew that I was in full sub mode now, and he also knew that he was pushing me further than I had ever been. I had started calling him 'master', and I was begging for mercy that I knew he would never grant me, so he knew I was very excited and was deep into being his submissive. He also knew that if I really wanted this to stop, I would use my safe word.

"With her hands cuffed behind her back," Keith continued as if I had not even spoken, "we'll have to find another way for her to take her dress off." The guys cheered and I blushed knowing that Keith had a way to get me to strip myself naked for the guys' enjoyment.

"Even though her beautiful dress is very light and clingy, I bet that if she wiggled her exquisite little body enough, her dress would slid over her cute little ass and hips, and down her long beautiful legs showing us her naked body."

The guys cheered again. This couldn't get any worse for me. I was going to somehow be forced to strip myself naked in front of six total strangers. I was not just going to be humiliated; Keith was going to make me humiliate myself.

"The problem is we have to find a way to get her to want to get her dress off. You wouldn't want to wiggle you body for us until your dress fell to the floor, would Heather?" Keith asked knowing I craved the most humiliation possible.

Standing with my hands cuffed behind my back and my bare breasts on display, I shook my head no, blushing again to the cheers and cat calls of the guys.

"Then, we'll have to do something to encourage you." he said as the vibrator in my pussy came to life.

"Oooohhhhh." I whimpered fighting to stay still despite the flurry of activity inside my little hole. I found that I could press my cuffed hands against my back at the very top of my ass. This trapped my dress between my hands and the top of my soft little ass stopping it from falling down my legs and leaving me naked to the crowd of strangers.

"I turned on the vibrator inside Heather's little pussy." Keith announced with a smile. "Once her dress falls around her pretty little feet and we get to see her gloriously naked body, I'll turn it off. I'll turn it up every now and then just so we can see which she fears most; being naked in front of strangers, or cumming in front of them." The guys cheered again now that they knew my dilemma and could watch me suffer.

I could see why Keith didn't mind me holding my dress up. The longer I kept the dress on, the longer he could torture me. He also knew that, being the masochist that I am, I would try to prolong my torture as long as I could.

Keith moved around beside me, so I could see the remote that controlled my punishment in his hand. The guys continued to comment on my body, my naked breasts that were on display, and the parts of me that were presently hidden. The comments and catcalls were all flattering. If you consider having your breasts being called perky, your ass being called 'spankable', and hearing how they would love to have your legs wrapped around their waist -- or head -- flattering. I, for one, did find it exciting, which added to my humiliation and made it even harder to try and stay still while enduring the activity between my legs.

After a few minutes of watching me struggle to keep my body still, Keith held up the remote and pressed a button and the vibrator inside me seemed to vibrate twice as fast.

"Ohhhh, please master, noooooo." I moaned wiggling my tortured pussy, much to the enjoyment of the assembled crowd. I couldn't help it. I couldn't stay still even though I knew every time I moved my breasts quivered and my body wiggled giving the guys even more ideas about what they would like to do to me. Some, most, of the things they were suggesting were as humiliating as being stripped in front of six strange men.

Even holding my dress up with my cuffed hands, I was wriggling so much that it started to slip exposing my belly button and an inch or two of soft, flat belly below it. Not a big deal under normal conditions. But these were far from normal conditions, and every inch of skin exposed was a victory for my audience.

The comments now included my little inney belly button and what they would like to do with it. The guys were quite inventive and suggested using their tongues, Tina's tongue (that really got to me), various fingers and body parts, and their cum to fill that little hole in the center of my belly.

I was so turned on that I was dripping and almost let the dress fall, but I wanted my torture and humiliation to continue; to see how long I could stand Keith's torture and what more he would do to me.

I didn't have long to wait. The vibrator's speed increased to a speed higher than I ever felt before. I screamed and whimpered and there was no chance that I could stay still with that thing dancing in my belly. I could hear it vibrating and if the guys quieted down, I was sure they would hear it, too, but they were cheering and taunting me as they watch my hips wiggling out of control and my bare breasts bouncing.

Keith was smiling that smile at me. He loved tormenting and humiliating me as much as I loved having it done to me. Being in public and in front of strangers was new and exciting, but it was scary, too. Would Keith be able to protect me if the guys decided they all wanted to fuck me?

I was wiggling and bouncing and shaking in a most unladylike fashion. With my hands cuffed behind my back, I was able to keep my dress from falling off, but I was not able to hide the parts of my body the dress didn't cover. Keith made sure I stayed facing the table so the guys always had the best view of the show my body was putting on.

I was moaning and gasping as much from the torture Keith was inflicting on me as from the obscene suggestions from the guys watching. It was as bad as the crowd when Keith made me dance on the pole. I don't think some of the things they shouted that they wanted to do to me were even possible. Either way, my new problem, as Keith had predicted, was that I was getting very close to cuming, and Keith knew it.

He held up the remote again and I begged, "Pleeeeeaasse master, no faster. I can't help it; I'll cum if you make it go faster." This, of course, got the guys cheering again telling Keith to go for it. I couldn't imagine how humiliating this was going to be; cuming in front of these strangers, almost naked, with my hands cuffed behind my back.

I watched Keith's thumb move on the remote, but the vibrator didn't speed up; I got a shock to my pussy that had me screaming, shaking and jumping from one high heeled foot to the other high heeled foot, back and forth, for a good fifteen seconds.

Somehow, I managed to hold onto the waist of my dress. I was gasping for breath and in tears now. "Please master, no more, I can't stand anymore. My poor pussy can't take anymore."

"All you have to do," Keith said just loud enough for everyone to hear, "is let the dress fall so everyone can see your naked body." The guys started cheering again, but I didn't let the dress fall. He knew I was in full submissive mode now, and he would really have to 'make' me let the dress fall.

He hesitated, and then pushed the button turning the vibrator on full. "Noooooo, oh please nooooooo." I cried. I knew the guys could hear vibrator. It felt like a wild animal inside my pussy trying to get out. You could see my tight little belly shaking from the intruder inside me, and this was not lost on the guys watching my humiliation.

Keith came behind me, gripping my upper arms with his hands. He knows me so well. He knew I couldn't hold back the orgasm that was crashing towards me. He knew I wouldn't be able to stay standing when it hit, especially with my hands cuffed behind my back, and he wouldn't let me fall and possibly hurt myself. But, knowing Keith, he also didn't want me to collapse to the ground and have the guys miss watching me have a huge orgasm just to add to my humiliation.

Everything seemed to happen at once. I let go of the waist of my dress and it started to fall. It clung to the widest part of my hips for a second and then slid down my legs leaving me in front of six strangers, not to mention Phil and Tina, in my four inch high heels and nude, thigh high stockings.

I could hear the guys yelling things about my naked body -- they loved my shaved and very wet pussy -- as the giant orgasm crashed into me. I screamed and cried and thrashed against Keith's strong hands, but he held me on display making my most personal moment a public event. The humiliation washed over me as another orgasm crashed into me and I could still feel the vibrator reverberating in my now exposed, shaved little pussy. Keith had not turned it off.

Another orgasm was rushing at me and I couldn't catch my breath enough to beg Keith, who was still holding me up for all to see, to turn off the source of my torment. I could hear the guys talking about how wet something was, and I realized they were talking about me. The insides of my thigh were soaked, and I could feel my cum running out of my over stimulated pussy.

"No more. No more." I begged, squirming and shaking my naked and out of control body as another orgasm was bearing down on me. The guys were cheering and saying how they wanted to fuck me, in various ways and combinations, and how beautiful I was when I was cumming.

"Oh god, no. Oh, no, please, not again." I wailed as I came again to the delight of the crowd watching me. I was totally spent now and I knew I couldn't stay conscious through another orgasm.

I was moaning and begging for mercy, getting excited listening to the heckling from the guys watching my humiliation. They had no problem expressing what they wanted to do to me, and they had suggestions for more torture for Keith to inflict on me.

I didn't think I could stand anymore teasing when the vibrator between my legs started to slow down and finally stop while Keith leaned me back against his strong chest. I started to recover my senses as I felt him hold the back of my naked body against him. He didn't make any move to uncuff my hands from behind my back, so body was still on display for the guys.

"Are you all right, Kitten?" Keith whispered in my ear.

"Oh yes, master." I answered so only he could hear and I wiggled my bare ass against his hard cock inside his pants.

"I still haven't tamed you yet, I see." he whispered again, grinding his big cock between my bare ass cheeks causing me to moan again.

Keith lifted me straight up, I keep forgetting how strong he is, taking my feet off of the ground as Tina took my dress, which was lying around my ankles, off of the floor. He gently set me down again on my high heeled shoes helping me get my balance so I could stand on my own.

I was naked and embarrassed, hands still cuffed behind my back, and still on display for the guys, as Keith moved next to me; helping me stand with a hand around my upper arm. "Gentlemen," he announced, "I want to thank you, on behalf of Heather, for taking the time to enjoy her body and her little performance." The guys cheered and I blushed again. Keith was making it sound like the guys had done me a favor by dancing with me, feeling me up, making me cum, watching me stripped naked and then cum -- several times -- while I was tied up.

"There is one more thing I would like you to do." he continued.

'Oh no,' I thought standing naked in front of six strange men, 'what more can he do to me?'

"Earlier this evening, Heather offered to perform a task for me that I had not even thought of. I have decided to permit her to perform this task for me, and I would like you all to accompany us while she does it."

My head was clear by now, but I couldn't imagine what he was talking about. I ran through the night again in my head, and then again, when suddenly it hit me. 'Oh no,' I thought, 'he wouldn't make me do that. He couldn't... yes,' I shuddered, 'he could.'

"We had just left the restaurant." he began.

It wasn't enough to make me do what I offered in a moment of blind lust, he was going to tell everyone the whole story. I turned bright red. This was even more humiliating than being made to stand naked in front of these guys while they ogled my body thinking about doing god knows what to me.

"We had just left the restaurant and Heather was very, uhm...excited. We went around to the side of the restaurant where I made her cum. You've seen how excited she gets when she cums."