My Own Heaven Ch. 27

Story Info
Their last night at the cabin.
10.5k words
4.7
27k
5

Part 27 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on people, places and events, mostly from my life. Most of the things in this story, or something very similar, have happened – or been done – to me. It's not necessary, but I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism; it helps me to improve my writing, and encourages me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

I woke up alone in bed. I seem to do that a lot. Not that my guy has left me, in fact, he usually gets up before me to do something nice for me, like bring me coffee or something like that. His side of the bed was still warm and I moved over to lie in the spot where I could still see the impression of his body in the sheets. I could smell his after shave and his deodorant, and it made me miss his warm body resting hard up against me.

I looked out of the window and I could see the sun going down, almost lost behind the horizon. It looked so beautiful, almost too beautiful to be real. It looked like a painting by some famous artist that should be hanging in some gallery or a museum.

It occurred to me that tonight was our last night here at the cabin and despite the things Keith made me endure, I didn't want to leave. It had been a fun and exciting trip in more ways than I could count; even if I used all my fingers and toes. But even more importantly, Keith and I learned a lot about ourselves and about each other.

I knew it, but now I was positive that Keith would never do me any real harm and I could trust him completely to protect me no matter what he did to me or made me do. Keith learned that I love the devious, humiliating and sometimes painful things he makes me do, and he usually feels that he has gone far enough long before I really want him to stop – even though I may be begging for mercy. We seemed to compliment each other perfectly.

I lay there, reliving the 'events' of the weekend and assessing the various parts of my poor little body that suffered to makes those events a success, when I heard Keith coming up the steps to our bedroom. He opened the door softly and stuck his head in. Seeing I was awake, he walked in, closed the door behind him, sat on the bed and buried his face in my neck, kissing and nibbling.

When he finally stopped, after much giggling on my part, he sat up and said, "Phil is cooking and he wants you and Tina to dress for dinner."

I sat up in bed, modestly holding the covers in front of my bare breasts. Silly, I know, considering how thoroughly he has explored every inch of my body. "Dress for dinner? But I didn't bring anything other than the dress I wore last night." I protested.

"Sure you did." He walked over to my chest of drawers and pulled open the drawers until he found what he was looking for. Then, he went to my closet, opened it, reached down and took something out and hurried back to the foot of the bed.

"See," he said obviously proud of himself, "I told you, you packed the perfect things." With that he held up the skimpy – and I mean really skimpy – white negligee he bought when he went shopping with Tina and me. Then he held up the white six inch high heels that he bought during the same shopping trip.

I knew he was doing this to humiliate me. The shoes were so high I was going to have trouble walking in them and they would very quickly hurt my feet since they made me almost walk on my toes.

"Keith!" I cried trying to sound insulted. "My god, wearing that wouldn't cover me; it would highlight the fact that I was naked. It would display my naked body like I was some kind of a prize." I paused for effect. "And those shoes, they're so high I can barely walk in them."

Keith looked at the negligee in one hand, then at the shoes in the other hand, then back at the negligee, and then, finally, at me. 'I got him.' I thought to myself, 'I finally have him speechless.' I was so proud of myself.

"Uhm... okay." he mumbled. I loved this; this game we play. I keep trying to escape his clutches, when he comes up with things to do to me. Sometimes it comes up while he's already doing things to me, you know, that little masochist that pops up from inside of me and taunts and dares him to do more to me, and then leaves me to suffer the consequences. But this time, I got him.

He stood there for a few seconds and then; "You'll wear the negligee because I love looking at your naked body;" he began calmly, "that's why I keep you naked and in high heels. And, by the way, you are a prize, my prize, and I'll display you to anyone, and everyone, I choose because I'm so proud that you're mine."

I was happy that he was so proud of me, but I didn't like where this was going. He was doing it to me again, and I knew somehow, someway, I was going to pay for challenging him. I guess I don't need that bad little girl inside me to get me in trouble; I get in trouble very well on my own.

"As far as the shoes go," he continued, "You will wear them because they make your legs and ass look incredible. You'll learn to walk in them and I'll help you." He walked over to his chest of drawers, opened a drawer and pulled out a paddle. "Tonight, I'll carry this paddle, and every time you stumble or wobble on your shoes, I'll bend you over, wherever you are, and give you five swats on the ass with the paddle."

Now, HE paused for effect. "And, from now on, any time high heeled shoes are appropriate, you'll wear shoes with heels that are AT LEAST four inches high or you will be punished." He put the paddle on the table by the door, walked back to the foot of the bed, put the negligee and shoes on the bed and walked around to sit down next to me.

He put his hands on my naked shoulders and pulled me to him and he kissed me, softly but firmly, slowly pushing me back until I was lying flat on my back. He held me down, his tongue gently exploring my mouth, playing with my tongue, while he pressed his lips firmly against mine. The different feelings, his pressing lips and the soft exploration of my willing mouth, were intoxicating.

When he pulled his lips from mine I was dizzy, mostly from the kiss, but also from how quickly Keith turned the tables on me. When was I going to learn not to try and beat him at this own game?

"Dinner is in 30 minutes, Kitten." he said flashing me a smile. "Get ready and I'll come up to get you when it's ready." A quick kiss on my cheek and he was up and gone.

I was breathless. What had just happened? Somehow, I had not only guaranteed that I would be punished tonight, but I set myself up to be punished every time I wore high heels lower than four inches. He didn't say what the punishment would be, but I'm sure my Keith would make it something horrible and wonderful at the same time.

I lay in bed for a few minutes, after all, it wasn't going to take me long to put on my outfit for tonight. I was shocked at how quickly Keith had turned my victory into submission. I managed to earn myself more punishment and humiliation for tonight – I knew Keith was going to be sure I got paddled in front of Phil and Tina – and more punishment if I forgot my new rules.

What I did know was that I liked the way Keith took charge and told me what I was to do, and what would happen if I didn't do it. I would be punished if I accidently broke his rules, but, on the other hand, if I wanted him to torture me, I could break a rule on purpose. This had some interesting possibilities.

At first, I thought of ways to stand up to him, but my little ass, which would bear the brunt of the punishment tonight, rejected that idea. Then I thought about being overly submissive, giving him lots of reasons to punish me, again the same part of my body rejected that idea, too.

Then I decided to just do what I was told. My little ass would still get punished, but, I hoped, not as often as it would if I rebelled, and maybe Keith would even go a little easy if he saw I was trying to do as I was told. My poor little ass liked that idea, so I jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

Even though I didn't need to, I shaved my entire body in the shower just the way my Keith liked it. I wanted my body to be perfect for whatever he had planned for tonight. With the exception of my arms, there was not on single hair on my body below my neck. I was getting really good at shaving my body, even the places I couldn't see were smooth as the day I was born.

I dried off with one of the big fluffy towels and wrapped it around me. If I knew Keith, it was the most clothing I would be wearing until we left the cabin for home. I dried my hair and, for once, it came out perfect the first time. I dabbed just a little perfume in some special places and went into the bedroom to look at my outfit, such as it was, for the night.

I pulled the panties up my smooth legs; they were skimpy even by my standards. The part that went over my freshly shaved pussy wasn't even an inch and a half wide, not quite transparent and just barely covered my pussy lips. If I became excited and my pussy lips got even a little puffy, it would be obvious to anyone who saw me. The string that went over my hips and between cheeks of my pink little ass was just that, a white string; more like a white rubber band. For all intents and purposes, even with this g-string on, I was still naked.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I realized that my ass was bare. With Keith intent on paddling my ass tonight, I was in for a very painful and probably very humiliating evening. Then I remembered Keith bought me two of these negligee sets and six inch heels to go with them, one white and one black. I blushed in the mirror thinking how humiliated I would be if he made me wear one of them to one of his club meetings.

I pulled on the negligee and looked in the mirror again. The top only came down to just below the top of my hips. The entire lower half of my ass was left uncovered and the only thing covering my pussy was the bit of cloth that was the g-string. The negligee itself was white and was cut around the top so the material overlapped itself making it appear less transparent then it really was. If I stood still, it was like I was surrounded by a thin cloud. If I moved, the cloud disappeared and my nude body was exposed for all to see.

I loved the way I looked in my little outfit. I knew Keith preferred me naked, but, honestly, this was more erotic than if I was naked. Tonight, Phil and Tina were going to see me, but the thought of being made to wear this, or something like it, in front of other men started the butterflies up in my stomach.

I sat on the bed and put on my white six inch high heels and buckled the little straps around my ankles. I stood up and held onto the bed until I got used to standing almost on my toes. When I got my balance, I took a few shaky steps over to the mirror. Keith was right; the negligee displayed my body beautifully. If I moved, my breasts and my nipples appeared under the thin veil of white.

The tiny g-string hid my pussy from view, but was so small that I knew it wouldn't take much to get me excited and my pussy lips would swell and push against the bit of material between my legs leaving nothing to the imagination. The six inch heels made my legs look very long and perfectly shaped. I turned to look at my ass and gasped at how tight and inviting it looked. Now I know why the guys got so excited about my ass and legs when I had to go up on my toes the night Keith made me dance on the pole.

I practiced walking in the six inch heels, hoping I could master the skill before Keith came up to get me. I walked back and forth in front of the mirror. As I walked toward the mirror, I could see that the six inch heels made my breasts bounce and sway almost offering them to anyone looking. As I walked away from the mirror, I looked back, and I could see the heels made my tight ass wiggle and shake; a temptation no man could resist.

I knew that if Keith made me wear this outfit to one of his group meetings every man there would have to have me. Somehow, after this weekend and talking with Keith, that possibility excited me now.

While the six inch heels made my body look incredible, just walking back and forth in front of the mirror was hard on my feet. I would need more time to get used to heels this high than I had before dinner. I would have to try to sit as much as I could tonight or at least stand still.

I heard Keith coming up the steps, so I stood in front of the mirror so that when he came in he could see the front of my outfit, and, if he looked in the mirror behind me, he could see the back. If he was going to punish my body, I wanted to be able to tease him with that same body he was going to torture.

I stood up straight with my legs parted ever so slightly; just giving a hint as to how little the g-string covered between my legs. I crossed my wrists behind my back and looked down so that when he came in, I would be looking at his feet. A very submissive pose if I do say so myself.

The door opened and Keith walked in; I could see his shoes cross the threshold and stop. He didn't move as the door closed slowly behind him. I waited, but he didn't move and he didn't speak. I didn't know what was wrong. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer, and I let my eyes drift up.

When I got to Keith's crotch, I knew what was wrong. I could actually see his cock growing harder and harder under his pants. I let my eyes drift up until I got to his face. There was a look of amazement on his face, but his eyes, I could always see what he felt by looking into his eyes, showed love... and lust.

I waited while his eyes studied every little nuance of his submissive. "Does my master approve of the way I am dressed for dinner?" I said softly lowering my eyes again.

"Yes, he does... I mean... I do." he stumbled. I almost giggled, which I am sure would have earned me my first paddling of the evening, but I loved the way he gets so flustered when he sees my body put on display like this. "But, I think, when I make you wear this for my friends, we'll have to add stockings; that would add just the right touch."

'Oh my god,' I thought, 'did he just say he was going to make me wear this in front of his friends.' "But master, wouldn't stockings make this look slutty?" I asked trying to get out of being made to appear in front of a group of men in this scanty outfit.

"You're right, Kitten," he said after a pause, "you'll wear the black one with stockings."

I gasped at just the thought of wearing the black negligee, g-string and six inch heels. Wearing them with black stockings, in front of a group of men, would be like advertising I was available to them for their pleasure. Just the thought of my Keith making me do that humiliated me and I know he could see me blushing.

Keith walked up to me, put his fingers under my chin and lifted my face until my eyes were looking into his. I could see the lust burning in his grey eyes. I knew he was thinking of more things to do to me; maybe not tonight, but soon. I had the feeling that Keith had decided to find out just what my limits were. I couldn't wait to find out myself.

He lightly kissed my cheek and turned and offered me his arm. "Shall we go to dinner?" He opened the door and as we walked out, he picked up the paddle from the table with a little smile. I blushed again and I could feel my tight little ass tingle and he hadn't even spanked me yet.

As soon as he opened the door, I could smell the food. Considering how empty my stomach was after all those enemas, I was really hungry. Keith helped me walk down the stairs, but even with his help, with the six inch high heels on I stumbled on a few steps. If Keith wasn't with me, I'm sure I would have fallen down more steps than I walked.

As soon as we got to the bottom of the stairs he said "Bend over and grab your ankles."

I wanted to protest; I wasn't able to practice walking on the steps. I knew when I bent over the little white string between the cheeks of my ass would provide no protection either from the paddle or his eyes. I was already humiliated and there was no one to see me but Keith.

I had decided that I would be a good submissive tonight, so I bent over and grabbed my ankles offering my bare ass for punishment. I had to spread my legs a bit to keep my balance, and that only caused the cheeks of my ass to spread a little giving him a wonderful view of the little white string and my puckered asshole.

Keith didn't waste any time, the first swat of the paddle landed on my upturned ass as soon as I gripped my ankles. I yelped and jumped up rubbing my stinging ass.

Keith waited for me to stop rubbing "Let's try this again. We'll start from one. You are not to move until your spanking is complete. You can cry and yell and beg and wiggle your cute little ass, but you are not to get up until you've received all five swats. Understood?"

"Yes, master." I said softly resuming my position.

Again, as soon as I grabbed my ankles, the paddle connected with my bare ass. I yelped and I wiggled and I gasped, but I was able to hold onto my ankles until he administered all five swats. I waited a few seconds after the last swat wiggling my ass. My ass was tingling, but the wiggling was for Keith's benefit. I decided I would do all I could to use my body to drive him crazy tonight.

I stood up and looked at my Keith. My plan was working; I could see the bulge in the front of his pants. He directed me to the kitchen by pointing with his arm and bowing slightly. He walked behind me; I knew it was because he wanted to see how red my ass was so I made sure it wiggled invitingly. Not too difficult when walking in six inch high heels.

We entered the kitchen and Phil was at the counter working on dinner. He looked up and started to say something but stopped and just devoured my practically naked body with his eyes. Finally, with a slight shake to clear his head, he said, "Ah, Heather, how would you like you filet mignon?"

I started to walk into the kitchen, but I stumbled again on my six inch high heels. Keith grabbed my arm to make sure I didn't fall. When he was sure I was stable standing on my heels, he said, "Assume the position, Heather."

I looked at him pleadingly, but I knew he wanted to paddle my bare ass again and he wanted to humiliate me by doing it in front of Phil. I turned so Phil would have an excellent view of my punishment and bent over grabbing my ankles showing Keith and Phil my pink naked ass.

I yelped and wiggled my ass each time Keith smacked the paddle into my upturned cheeks. Not that it hurt any worse than the paddling he gave me at the top of the steps, but I knew that making it seem like I was really suffering would excite Phil and please Keith. When the paddling was over, I stood up and whimpered as I rubbed my reddened little ass cheeks.

"Thank you, master." I said with a little sob for effect.

"You're welcome, Heather. Now tell Phil how you want your steak and go sit at the table." he said with a kiss on my forehead.

As I walked by Phil toward the dining area, I told him medium well would be fine but I don't think he heard me. I stopped and looked back at him over my shoulder and his eyes were glued to my ass and long legs perched atop my six inch heels. Phil had seen me naked before, but my near nudity, my outfit, being punished in front of him, or any combination, had him mesmerized.

I knew trying to talk to a man when he was that distracted was useless, so I walked into the dining area where the table was set, complete with candlesticks. Keith and Phil eyes were still glued to my ass and legs as I walked around to the seat at the table that I had been sitting in since we arrived.

I sat down and gasped as my tingling red ass made contact with the cold seat. That broke the spell; the guys came back to life. Phil resumed his dinner preparations and Keith opened a bottle of wine. I heard the door to Phil and Tina's bedroom open and I looked up to see Tina come out of the room dressed exactly as I was but in black. The guys had this planned; the whole weekend was planned, planned around teasing, torturing and humiliating Tina and I. You gotta love them!