My Own Heaven Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina came down the stairs much more gracefully than I did; she had a lot more practice in six inch heels. She looked so sexy in her black negligee, g-string and heels; I imagined how it would look with black thigh high stockings. Then I blushed, thinking about me in that ensemble in a roomful of men.

Tina came in and took her usual seat next to me. "Do you have any idea what they have planned for us tonight other than keeping us almost naked?" she whispered.

"I don't know about you," I whispered back, "but my ass has already been paddled twice; once in front of Phil, and I'm afraid it wasn't the last time my ass is going to get warmed tonight."

She looked at me rather confused, so I explained about the six inch high heels, and Keith 'helping' me to learn to walk in them. She giggled, "If Phil had that kind of incentive program for me, it wouldn't have taken me so long to learn to walk in six inch heels. I'm sorry I missed your spanking though."

Keith came in and poured us some wine. When he left, I asked Tina how long it took her to learn how to walk in six inch heels.

"About three weeks," she said, "but Phil made me wear them every day until I could walk in them as well as I walk barefoot."

"Oh, my poor little ass." I sighed trying to be serious, but I couldn't help but giggle. Phil came in and carrying dishes of food with Keith right behind him. As they put them on the table and went back for more, I wondered if Keith was going to make me wear six inch heels everyday. I tried to imagine me walking around in the office in six inch heels and my feet and legs ached at just the thought.

The guys came in with our salads, they sat down and we started to eat. Phil had to jump up a couple of times; he had the steaks in the broiler. The food was wonderful, the guys really are pretty good cooks. As we ate, we talked about the weekend; in spite of, or maybe because of the teasing, torture, and humiliation, we had a really good time.

Tina said that the teasing, torture and humiliation was worth it because she had never been so thoroughly fucked for a whole weekend, by one man, before in her life. We all laughed, but she made it a point to look at Phil when she said it and the look in her eyes said that she was one happy and satisfied woman. When we get home, I have to ask her what went on up in their bedroom.

We talked about coming back to the cabin and the guys said that it would have to be after hunting season. All the guys used the cabin when they hunted every year, which meant it wouldn't be available until after the start of the new year, and they would have to get a phone and internet access installed.

I laughingly said I wasn't sure I could stand being forced, naked, out into the cold during the winter, but Keith said he'd just make me do it more often but for shorter periods of time. We all laughed, but when I looked at Tina I could see that we both knew they weren't kidding.

When we finished dinner, Tina and I said we would clean up, but the guys said they would take care of it. They wanted us to go into the den and pick out a movie to watch tonight. I stood up, forgetting that I had six inch high heels on and wobbled on the heels grabbing onto the table to keep from falling. Tina laughed and I had to smile, too. I guess it will take a while to get used to heels this high.

I turned to carefully walk into the den, but there was Keith with the paddle in his hand. I started to try to talk myself out of being paddled, but I could see from the look on his face that he would accept no explanations. Tina came around the table to get a better view and Phil came out of the kitchen to watch my ass get paddled again.

It was bad enough getting paddled, but it was so humiliating getting paddled on my bare ass in front of Phil and Tina. I turned so that when I bent over I would be in the perfect position for Keith to administer the paddle to my poor ass. I bent over and grabbed my ankles, spreading my legs slightly; humiliated at the view I had to give everyone of my naked ass and barely covered pussy.

Keith hesitated for a few seconds allowing everyone to enjoy the view I was providing. The first swat of the paddle took me by surprise and I yelped, but I managed to take the remaining four smacks to my ass with making any more sounds.

I stood up, rubbing my warmed up little ass, and we went into the den. Keith followed behind us so he could watch our bare asses wiggle, and pointed us to a cabinet full of movies on DVD. He told us to pick out one or two and we would watch them when they were done in the kitchen.

As I walked to one side of the cabinet to look at the movies, one of my six inch heels turned under just enough to make me have to hold onto the cabinet to steady myself. I looked at Keith and he had that little smile on his face. He loved torturing and humiliating me as much as I loved him making me submit to it.

I bent over with a sigh and took my five swats with the paddle without making any noise. Unfortunately, five more swats so soon after the five in the kitchen didn't give my hot little ass cheeks any time to recover and I had to wiggle my ass to try to relieve some of the heat building up there.

Keith went back into the kitchen to help Phil, and Tina said, "It looks like your ass is in for a long evening. It's turning a lovely shade of red already. It's really fun watching someone get punished besides me, and your cute little ass just begs to be spanked."

"I'll see how much fun it is when it's your turn with your ass in the air." I said rubbing my ass with a giggle.

There must have been a hundred movies in the cabinet, mostly guy stuff, but there were a few that we wanted to see. We picked out two just as the guys came in from the kitchen carrying a big pitcher full of the drink we had during our walk in the woods and four glasses.

The guys started a big fire in the fireplace and we made ourselves comfortable on the two sofas that faced the big flat panel television mounted above the fire place. Keith and I sat on one sofa and Phil and Tina sat on the other with the little table with the pitcher full of drinks between us.

Keith poured us each a drink and sat on the sofa next to me. I snuggled in close to him and he put his arm around me as we sat in front of the warm fire and the movie started. We sat that way for the first half hour of the movie, that's when Keith's hands started to wander. He wasn't groping or grabbing, it was the light touch of his fingertips along my arms, my legs and my sides.

He refilled my glass and I tried to concentrate on the movie but his roaming fingers made it impossible to concentrate on anything else. I made quick work of my drink and he got me another. He rearranged us so that I was sitting next to him with my legs draped across his lap. I started in on my third drink and quickly realized this new seating arrangement made a lot more of my body available to his exploring hands.

By the time I finished the third drink, I was sitting on his lap, the movie was forgotten and we watched the fire and he reacquainted himself with my soft, warm, almost naked body. He was making me tingle all over even though he was carefully avoiding the places I wanted him to touch the most. My plan was to use my body to tease him, but he was using my body to tease me.

His fingers ran lightly up and down my smooth, bare legs from my ankles to my hips. His hands wandered under my negligee caressing my flat little belly, my back and my sides. I was glad I shaved my body when I showered. He kissed me, oh so softly, teasing my tongue with his.

I spread my legs slightly, just begging him to explore my twitching little pussy, but I realized his intention was not to grant me relief, only to see how excited he could get me and how long he could keep me close to cumming without release.

Even though I could feel his hard cock under my naked ass, this evening was obviously about me. My Keith had spent the past ten months or so learning all he could about me, so he could know how to make me happy, how to pleasure me. Granted, he was teasing me, but it felt so good. He knew exactly how and where to touch me to make me tremble in his arms.

He was driving me crazy. If I didn't know how much he adored me, it would have been scary how he knew how to control my body so well. I spread my legs a little wider, hoping for just one touch, and I couldn't stop a little moan from escaping from between our lips. I really needed his fingers between my legs but my Keith would have none of it.

I wiggled my naked ass against the lump in his pants but it excited me as much as it did him. I could feel his cock throb against my ass. I asked him for another drink. I had to try to get myself under control and it was either that or get down on my knees and beg him to fuck me. I was that excited.

Keith got me another drink, was this four or five, and said that the fire had made it really warm in here. Being almost naked, I thought the room was just fine. He stood up and kicked off his shoes, pulled off his shirt, and slipped off his pants leaving him in his boxers and nothing more. I stared at his broad shoulders, his muscled chest and arms, his flat stomach and his strong firm legs and I couldn't wait to have him crush me against him.

I finished my drink quickly, feeling it burn down my throat and into my belly adding to the fire already burning inside me; the movie long ago forgotten. I could hear Tina's sighs and moans; I knew what she was going through. On the other hand, this was the best torture the guys have inflicted on us this weekend.

Keith sat back down and pulled me onto his lap. The lump that was there earlier was not as big or hard, but now there was only the thin material of his boxers between his cock and my naked ass. I wriggled on his lap working his quickly growing cock between the cheeks of my ass.

He picked up right where he left off only now it was his bare chest against my negligee covered breasts, his thin boxers the only thing between my naked ass and his warm, hard cock, and nothing between his muscled legs and backs of my soft, smooth thighs.

His hands wandered under my negligee as his tongue probed my open mouth only this time, he made straight for my breasts with their hard little nipples. I gasped as he tweaked my nipples and I tried to move my hands to protect my sensitive little 34B's, but the way he had my arms around his neck, his arms under my arms, and his broad shoulders in my way, I couldn't get my hands down to protect my helpless body. I was at his mercy again.

I moaned unashamedly into his mouth as he tweaked my nipples and I ground my ass against his long, hard cock. I spread my legs, showing the tiny little strip of cloth hiding the lips of my throbbing pussy. What a slut I had become; Keith's slut. I would do anything for him because I knew how much he loved me. I may be his submissive, his little masochist that he exhibits to anyone he chooses, but I know he loves me and would do anything to make me happy.

He had me so excited I was gasping for breath. He had moved his lips from mine and kissed and nibbled his way down my neck and behind my ear to that spot the drove me crazy. His hands now explored my entire body with the exception of that little one and a half inch strip covered by my tiny g-string, and I still couldn't get my arms or hands down to where I could protect my body from his loving assault.

I was losing my mind. I needed to cum or I was sure I would explode. I was moaning and gasping almost constantly, and I couldn't even keep track of the tremors, shocks, tingles and spasms that were shooting from top of my head to my painted little toes and everywhere in between.

I held tightly onto my Keith's neck even though it was he that was torturing my almost naked body. I was totally and completely his and I was willing to endure whatever he had planned for me, but I still desperately needed to cum.

I couldn't stand it any longer, and I sobbed into his ear, "Please master, please let me cum. I need it so bad."

He didn't answer, but he responded by running his finger along the edge of the bit of cloth covering my pussy lips. Lightly his fingers danced between the inside of my smooth thighs and that little bit of cloth covering my shaved pussy, leaving my orgasm dangling just out of my reach.

I bit lightly into his naked shoulder trying to keep from losing my mind as he inflicted this new torment on my out of control body. I couldn't help myself; I would have sold my soul for an orgasm. "Please fuck me master." I moaned into his ear a little louder than before, but I was sure Phil and Tina couldn't hear me begging for my master's cock. "Please fuck your little slut." I sobbed. "I need it so bad. Please shove your cock in your slut's little pussy."

He didn't answer right away, but I could feel his cock throbbing between the cheeks of my ass. At some point, his cock had poked through the opening in the front of his boxers and it was now his bare cock slipping between my naked ass cheeks and rubbing against my puckered, tender asshole.

I wasn't sure I could even form the words to beg any more my body was so out of my control. He slowed down his teasing, wandering fingers, and stopped nibbling on my neck and ear. I struggled to regain some kind of control of myself but he kept teasing me just enough to keep me totally at his mercy.

He lifted up his head and said just loud enough for Phil and Tina to hear, "What was that, Kitten? You're tired and ready for bed. Okay, let's go up, we've had a long day."

I heard what he said through the cloud that surrounded my brain. 'Yes, master,' I thought to myself, 'I was ready for bed, but I definitely wasn't tired. The last thing I wanted to do now was sleep.'

He slid me off of his lap and I whimpered as his cock slid from between the cheeks of my ass. He stood up and I could see his huge cock sticking out of the front of his boxers. If I had full control of my body, I would have reached out and pulled it into my waiting mouth, but it was not to be. Keith tucked his cock into his shorts, denying me the one thing I wanted most in the world at this moment, and offered me his hand to help me stand up.

If I had better control, I would have reached out for his cock hiding behind his thin boxers, but I took his hand and stood up. I forgot about my six inch heels and almost lost my balance and had to hold onto Keith to keep from falling. I looked up at him and he was smiling.

He reached over to the end of the sofa and picked up the paddle. I whimpered and turned, presenting my bare ass to him for my paddling. I bent over carefully, I was still so excited I was trembling, and grabbed my ankles.

I was humiliated and still terribly excited. The paddle connected with my upturned ass with a loud 'POP' and I moaned and wiggled my ass. I did the same thing after each swat and I couldn't believe that being paddled got me even more excited.

I stood up, rubbing my sore ass and I could see Keith's cock had slipped through the front of his boxers again. This time, I was a little more in control of myself, and I grabbed hold of his cock with one hand as he pointed me to the stairs leading up to our room.

I stumbled on the steps, but I think my hand gripping his cock made him forget my punishment. We walked into our bedroom and Keith closed the door behind us. I let go of his cock and he walked me toward the door to the deck outside our bedroom and we looked out at the beautiful clear night.

"Would you like to go out and sit on the deck?" he said with a little chuckle.

I really didn't want to go outside practically naked again, but I wanted... needed him to fuck me and if I had to freeze my ass off to get it, that's what I would do. "If that is what my master wants, to take me out in the cold, naked and lay me on the snow covered table and fuck me. That is what I will do." I said in my most submissive voice.

He put his arms around me and hugged me to him. I could feel his hard body against mine, and it only made me want him more. I was starting to get myself under control when Keith took his arms from around me and said, "No, no more outside games this trip. But I do want you to strip; take off you negligee and panties."

I was surprised, because he usually likes to undress me. I hesitated only a second before I pulled the negligee over my head and dropped it on the floor and quickly slid my g-string down my legs and off dropping them at my feet. I reached for the ankle strap on my high heels and he said, "No, leave them on."

I stood up, now completely naked, and he pulled me into his arms. He grabbed a handful of my hair in the back near my neck and tilted my head back and crushed his lips to mine while he crushed my nude body against him. The hairs on his chest tickled my nipples starting those feelings up again and I wasn't even calmed down from his teasing me on the couch.

The high heels gave me just enough height so that his cock poked against my pussy and not up against my belly. A little wiggle on my part and his cock slipped out of his boxers and slid right between my legs rubbing against my clit and my shaved pussy.

I moaned into his mouth and he put his hand on my naked ass and held me in place while he pumped his hips against me moving his cock back and forth between my legs rubbing the length of my pussy and tormenting my swollen clit. Suddenly, I loved six inch high heeled shoes.

If he had kept that up, I would have cum right there, but my Keith never makes things that easy for me. He released his hold on my ass and slowly slid his cock from between my legs. I mumbled, "Please master, don't take your cock from me, I need to cum so bad."

"All in good time my little slut." he said softly, and led me to the bed.

He lifted me up and laid me on the bed. "My shoes." I whispered.

"Leave them on," he said looking into my eyes, "tonight you are my slut, and I want to fuck you with your sexy high heels on."

I gasped out loud. Not because of what he said, but the look on his face when he said it. I loved it when he called me his slut; he never did it when anyone else was around like it was our secret. The look on his face told me that he was going to fuck me, but good. But what was I going to have to do to earn the right to have his cock shoved into my shaved little pussy?

He slid his boxers down his legs and his cock sprang up. It looked bigger and harder than I ever saw it before. It was so red, almost purple, and it looked like it was angry. He climbed into bed next to me and lay on his back and pulled me to him.

He squeezed me a little closer and I lifted my leg over his and rubbed my shaved pussy against his hard hairy thigh. I was trying to get Keith excited enough so that he had to fuck me, but the friction of my pussy against his leg sent tremors from my pussy through my whole body.

He could feel me shiver against him. He put his big hand on my soft ass and held my pussy against his leg, and then he flexed the big muscle at the top of his thigh against my pussy. I could feel my pussy quiver and start to drip, and I knew he could feel it against his leg.

Keith's being able to excite me so easily was embarrassing. I was starting to tingle all over again, and I tried to move my pussy away so I wouldn't lose control so fast, but he held me firmly against his leg. My wiggling, trying to move my pussy from his teasing thigh, only stimulated my pussy more and now my clit was starting to peek out, rubbing against his hairy leg and getting me even more excited.

I trembled as the tingles went from my pussy down to my toes. I tried to move my leg from on top of him so he couldn't tease my pussy, but he grabbed my leg, holding it behind the knee, keeping my pussy pressed against his thigh. I tried to move my hips away from him, but he pressed harder with the hand that was on my ass preventing that, too. I was trapped against him. It was humiliating knowing that Keith had complete control of my body and he could make me cum, or not, at his whim.