My Own Heaven Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith started flexing the muscle in his thigh against my defenseless pussy every four or five seconds; keeping me very excited and wet, and every time his thigh rubbed against my pussy, I could feel his cock moving against my thigh. I didn't want his cock rubbing against my leg, I wanted it inside me. Trapped as I was, there was nothing I could do; I could only endure the things he was doing to me to get me more and more excited. If he kept this up, I would be begging him to let me cum in no time.

Keith kept flexing his big thigh muscle against my dripping pussy and I know he could feel the wet spot growing on his thigh. His slid his hand down a little further to get a firm grip on my ass cheeks and ground my slick pussy against his hard thigh. I gasped and moaned and buried my face in his chest as my clit rubbed against the hairs on his hard leg.

Keith's teasing suddenly stopped. He moved his hands from my leg and my ass, and before I could even think, he rolled me onto my back. His face was above me in a flash and he lowered his mouth to mine gently exploring my mouth with his tongue.

He took my arms by the wrists in each of his hands and pressed them to the bed next to my shoulders. He was so strong; I couldn't move my arms at all. Still kissing me, he moved his body over me, dragging his cock across my leg to rest on my closed thighs. He kept his lips on mine holding himself above me, only touching my wrists with his hands and my thighs with his cock.

I spread my legs slightly and moaned into his mouth as the head of his cock grazed my clit and rested against the puffy lips of my pussy. I rolled my hips, rubbing my drooling pussy against his cock. He moaned softly and his cock throbbed against my legs and pussy. I braced myself, preparing for him to push his big cock into my little pussy.

Instead, he moved from my mouth to my neck then behind my ear knowing how that sent tingles all through my body. He kissed and licked and nibbled down across my chest and I knew he was heading for my sensitive breasts. As he moved his head down to my hard little nipples, his hot cock moved away from my pussy but I couldn't move to keep him pressed up against me.

I tried to move my legs but his legs held me in place. I couldn't even move my feet or wiggled my toes because the six inch heels kept my toes pointing down almost like a ballerina. I knew when I cum, my toes curl. I can't help it, it's beyond my control, but with these high heels on, I couldn't move my toes let alone let them curl; it was like my feet were tied up. I was quickly losing control again and if I didn't cum soon I was afraid I was going to die.

"Oh please master," I whimpered wiggling my hips, "please don't tease me anymore. I need you so bad. Please fuck me; please let me cum."

I felt him chuckle against my breast more than I heard him. He was enjoying my frustration. He was doing just enough to me to get me more and more excited without letting me reach fulfillment. He was toying with me and even though his making me beg to cum humiliated me, I loved being his toy.

He ignored my pleas, of course, and started moving his teasing lips, tongue and teeth from my now hard and aching nipples down over my stomach toward my cute little belly button. He moved my arms down to my sides as he moved, still keeping his grip on my wrists holding me his helpless prisoner.

He stopped at my belly button, slowly, lightly running his tongue around the rim. The tickling, tingling feelings were shooting from my belly all over my body. In desperation, I pulled in my stomach to try and get my belly button away from his mouth, but he followed as my stomach pulled against my spine. When I couldn't hold my stomach in any longer, he let me impale the little hole in my flat belly on his wiggling tongue.

I gasped and moaned and my belly trembled as his tongue teased my little belly button. I couldn't move, I could only lay there and be teased and explored. The high heels on my feet felt like they weighed a ton and held my feet not only in place, but in position, too, with my toes pointed at the foot of the bed tightening the muscles in my trembling legs. His hands held my wrists and he had moved his lower legs over my spread legs to keep me still, and it worked. I squealed and moaned as his lips and tongue and teeth tickled and licked and nipped at my vulnerable midsection. Not being able to move just excited me even more.

He started moving lower on my belly and I knew where he was heading. I was frantic. I wanted him so bad, but he was taking his time, exploring every inch of my naked and defenseless body, driving me crazy with his teasing. He had been teasing and playing with me for hours and I tried desperately to move, to wiggle away, but his hands holding my wrists and the weight of his legs over mine kept me firmly in place.

He teased and kissed, licked and nipped his way across my lower belly from one hip to the other and back again going a little lower each time. I was gasping and moaning almost constantly now, trying to get loose even though I knew I was no match for his strength. Still, he kept slowly moving lower and lower.

I shook my head from side to side, the only movement I could manage; trying to get control of the jumbled mess Keith had made of my nervous system. He worked his way down to the little mound just above my dripping, spasming pussy and lifted his head slightly to look up at me over my hard, pointed nipples... and he smiled.

I knew what he was going to do. "Oh no, master, please not that." I cried out, "You're making me crazy! I won't be able to control myself if you do that. Please don't make me humiliate myself on your lips and tongue."

He released my hands and raised himself up slightly. He spread my legs, sliding his hands and arms under my thighs pushing my knees up. I could feel my six inch heels on the sheets forcing my toes to point down again. He grabbed my wrists again holding my hands in place. I tried to move, to escape what he was going to do me, even though I desperately wanted it, but my arms and legs were too weak and shaky to respond to my commands.

He was still looking at me, those grey eyes and that devilish smile, but now he was poised inches from shaved pussy. Just the thought of what he was going to do made my pussy clamp down in anticipation.

Keith knew just what to do to get the most out of me. I could tell from the look in his eyes that he loved playing with me, seeing how excited he could get me before he would finally let me cum. He looked from my face down to my bare pussy. It was humiliating, being held in that position, his face so close to the most personal parts of my body. Then, still with that devilish smile, he licked his lips.

That's when I lost it. The teasing and the torture and humiliation overwhelmed me. I could wiggle my hips a little, but his grip on my wrists and his arms along my sides kept me right where he wanted me.

"Please sir," I begged, "please don't. You know your mouth and your teeth and your tongue on my pussy make me crazy. You know I can't control myself when you push your tongue inside me. Do anything else you want to me, but don't make me humiliate myself while you tease me with your mouth."

He smiled and dipped his head and I knew I was lost. I was his slut tonight and he was going to enjoy playing with me. His lips locked onto my swollen pussy lips, his tongue working its way deep inside me. "Master... master, please." I wailed; but he pulled on my wrists forcing my spasming pussy harder against his lips and teeth and tongue. He kept his hands, holding my wrists, pressed against the outside of my hips to be sure I couldn't get away.

"Oh my god. Master pleeeaaaasssee!" I cried out; not knowing if I was begging him to stop or go on.

I was completely lost. I was his; he possessed me completely. All I could do lay there and endure whatever he wanted to do to me. I could feel my orgasm coming like a giant thunderstorm rolling over me.

I don't know how long he licked and sucked and nibbled at my poor little pussy and swollen clit; time no longer had any meaning for me. His tongue had licked and teased and explored every inch of my pussy, inside and out ten times over.

Just as I reached the point where I thought my orgasm was going to rip me in two, Keith took his mouth from my pussy. It took me a few seconds to realize I was denied my release again. He held me in place, but he stopped torturing my pulsing, dripping pussy.

"Please master," I cried out as loud as I could between gasps for breath, "please let me cum. Please fuck me. I'll do anything; you can do anything to me. Pleeeeaassssee!"

He released my hands and threw my ankles up on his shoulders. Through the fog that surrounded my brain, I could see my Keith's face over me. My legs were pushed up and spread by my ankles on his shoulders. I could see my feet, still strapped into my six inch high heels.

He leaned down and kissed me forcing my high heels closer to my face and pushing my dripping pussy up as my body almost doubled over. He lowered his hips and rubbed his cock over my aching pussy. I tried to beg him to fuck me, but I couldn't form any words. All that came out was a jumble of sounds.

He lined his big cock up with my wet, little pussy and pushed. I was so wet that his cock slid in, almost to the hilt, in one stroke. To me, it felt like he had pushed a hot steel rod into me and my pussy clamped down hard on his throbbing cock.

He pulled back until just the head of his cock was in me and then he pushed into me; burying himself in my belly until I could feel the head of his cock pounding against my cervix.

I came; my pussy and my belly clamping down so hard that it actually hurt. I could feel my toes trying to curl but they couldn't, being held in place by my high heels. I screamed; I know I did, but I couldn't stop myself. He pulled back again until just the head of his cock was inside me and I grabbed the sheets in my hands holding on for dear life.

He pushed himself into me again, harder this time, and I thought he must have pushed himself into my womb as I came again. I couldn't even scream this time; all I remember is seeing my six inch high heels strapped on my feet on each side of Keith's head, feeling his cock buried deep in my pussy and thinking how happy I was to be Keith's slut.

I kept cumming. It seemed like the orgasms were coming one right after another, not giving me a chance to recover or even catch my breath. I thought I was going to die. I thought my darling Keith was going to actually fuck me to death.

He moved his head down from kissing my face and he started to lick and bite my rock hard nipples and this just caused the orgasms to hit me harder and faster. I tried to beg him to stop, to have mercy on his little slut but nothing came out.

I felt Keith shudder with his cock buried so deep in my belly I could swear the head of his cock was in my chest. I felt his cock throb and his boiling hot cum pour into my pussy making me cum again, hard, as he pumped his seed into my belly.

As the storm cleared in my head and my body stopped convulsing with pleasure, I started to regain control of myself. The various parts of my tormented body were reporting in to my brain. They were tired, strained, and achy, but very, very happy.

Keith lay on top of me. He was trying to keep his weight off of me as he released my feet from his shoulders. He carefully let my legs down, one at a time and I could feel his cock move inside me and his pelvis rub against my clit. I trembled as one last little climax rippled through my body.

I was able to get my arms around my man and pull him down on me. I loved the feel of his weight on me, especially after he fucked me senseless, and tonight he earned the right to lay on me for as long as he wanted.

I lay under him, basking in the afterglow of more orgasms than I could count, his body pressing me into the mattress and his softening cock still buried in my satiated little pussy. He lifted his head and kissed me gently and whispered, "I'm too heavy on you." and started to lift himself off of me.

I knew he was worried about me; he always worried about me, but, being a man, he doesn't understand that a woman loves feeling her man on top of her, covering her, keeping her under him. I tightened my arms around him as tight as I could, wrapped my trembling legs around his waist and whispered, "Don't you dare move. You teased and tortured and played with my naked body for almost three hours. You humiliated me. You made me beg for your cock and plead for you to let me cum. You made me your slut, so let me be your slut and enjoy the feel of your body pressing me to your bed."

He smiled that smile at me, the one that I love. He buried his face in my neck, nuzzling that spot just behind my ear and that's how we fell asleep.