My Own Heaven Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Tina if Phil was still shocking her. She said that he turned off the electricity just as she got to Frank. By the time we started back to the counter with the coffees, the guys were at the counter talking to Frank. The two men that watched us attack Frank were now openly staring at us, so I just had to add a little extra wiggle to my walk.

Keith and Phil were telling Frank about their plans to add phones and an internet connection at the cabin and Frank said to let him know what they needed to be done and he would take care of it. As we started to leave, Frank, with a twinkle in his eye, told Keith and Phil to be sure and bring these "two beautiful young ladies" up to see him again.

We got in the car and pulled out onto the road and Keith said, "You know, you almost gave that poor old man a heart attack."

"Yeah," Phil chimed in, "I bet his blood pressure hit 300."

We started laughing and Tina said, "Yeah, well I can tell you that he still knows what women are for, and he certainly isn't an old man where it counts."

"He's a good friend," Keith said seriously, "and he's always been there for me when I needed something done at the cabin. But I bet that was the best tip he ever got for helping me out, and his friends will be talking about it until the spring thaw." We laughed until Phil turned onto the highway westbound for home.

We talked about the things we did while we were at the cabin and how much we enjoyed them. I found out that Tina and I had a lot in common. Of course, I realized this before, but, while we talked, I realized how much alike Tina and I were.

Our conversation was sprinkled with little yelps and moans from Tina. Phil was playing with the electricity to her nipples and either making the Ben-Wa balls vibrate or shock or do both to the inside of her shaved little pussy. Keith never asked about or mentioned Tina's cries and moans, so I was sure Phil told Keith what he was going to do to Tina.

Tina loves when Phil hurts her. She doesn't want to be injured, but a red ass, tender breasts, or achy pussy, are badges of honor for her. She loves when Phil pushes her limits; that's why she loves being made to test the toys Keith designs.

She also, like me, loves being humiliated sexually. The more embarrassing and humiliating the situation, the better she likes it. She especially enjoys being made to do things in front of groups of men and to be made to let groups of men use her for their pleasure. She said, considering her experience with me, she'd like to try being made to service not only a group of men but some women, too.

I agreed with her about being teased and tortured, and the humiliation just makes me want to be forced to do more. I love being made to do things in front of groups of men, like the poker game, and dancing on the pole, and the night at the lodge. The thought of being displayed in front of a group of men, and then being made to satisfy their every wish excites me -- a lot -- but I still have some reservations.

We talked and listened to the radio -- and Tina's occasional yelps and moans - until we got to the diner the guys had mentioned. It was a little diner, and if the guys hadn't mentioned it, I would have never noticed it. We got there at noon; we girls were ready for a bathroom stop anyway, after breakfast and the coffee from Frank's.

It wasn't very crowded, but there were a lot of truckers at the take-out counter. Keith said that you could always tell the really good places to eat by the number of trucks parked outside. We got a table and ordered lunch. I guess we were still on vacation because we all ordered burgers or sandwiches with fries and soft drinks and not the healthier foods that we usually try to eat.

The guys were right about the diner, and Keith was right about lots of trucks means a good place to eat. Everything was delicious, and we all tried each others food just to be sure. The guys paid the check, and Keith said he was driving the rest of the way home and once he hit the road there was no stopping. So, we all made another stop to our respective rest rooms.

We were on the road again a little after one. Keith drove so I sat in the front seat with him and Phil and Tina sat in the back.

We weren't on the road more than a minute or two when I heard Tina moan and say, "Oh please sir, not faster. They've been vibrating inside me since we walked into the diner, they're diving me crazy."

Keith had a smile on his face, now I knew Phil had told him what he put on -- and in -- Tina. I couldn't help it; I had to turn around in my seat to see what was going on. I guess I have a little voyeur in me to go with the exhibitionist.

As I turned, Tina yelped and was holding her blouse away from her breasts as if that would help the shocks I was sure Phil was administering to her nipples. Phil grabbed Tina's hands, and in a flash had wrist cuffs on her and had her arms locked behind her seat.

Phil was holding both remote controls, one in each hand, "Now we'll see what these things can really do." he said looking at me then smiling at Tina.

Phil pointed one of the remotes at Tina and pressed a button like he was changing the channel on the television. Tina started shaking the upper part of her body side to side as best she could with her hands clasped behind her seat trying to shake the pads off of her breasts, and I knew Phil had turned on the electricity to Tina's nipples.

Tina noticed me watching and her face got red. I guess she was embarrassed with me watching her get teased and tortured. Phil pressed a button on the other remote and the lower half of Tina's body came to life. "No, no, master, not the shocks there, too." she cried out. Her whole body was shaking and I knew Phil was shocking Tina's pussy with the Ben-Wa balls.

Phil was watching Tina and making little adjustments to the remotes to keep Tina's torment going. I was amazed at how beautiful she looked, even fully dressed, as Phil was torturing her. She was gasping and wriggling as best she could and her face and chest were red either from the stimulation her most tender parts were getting or from the humiliation of being toyed with in front of me.

It occurred to me that this was the first time I could actually watch Tina being teased and tortured. Every other time something was done to her, something was being done to me, too. Keith had used the Ben-Wa balls on me before, so I knew what she was going through, but the direct shocks to her nipples were something I had not experienced; even though I knew it was only a matter of time before Keith would use them on me.

My thoughts were interrupted by Tina's cries, "Oh my god, master. Please, please, please no more. My nipples feel like something's crawling all over them." A slight move of Phil's hand and Tina screamed again, "Nooooo, not my pussy. I can't stand it. Please, sir, you're driving me crazy. I can't take this all the way home."

Phil had been torturing Tina for almost an hour, increasing and decreasing the shocks and vibrations ravaging her body, when I looked between Tina's flailing legs and I noticed the crotch of her jeans were wet. She had been coming from the pain of the electrical shocks and the vibrations inside her pussy. Just looking at her, I could feel wetness building between my hairless pussy lips. I wondered why Keith hadn't done anything to me on the trip home.

"Maybe I should open your blouse, take off your bra, and take down your pants so the people in the other cars can see you being tortured." Phil said softly.

"No, master, please. It's bad enough Heather is watching what you're doing to me." Phil's hand moved ever so slightly and Tina's body shook even more. "Ahhhhhhggg. Please sir, I'm cuming again." she cried gasping for breath, "Please, don't make me cum all the way home. I can't do it. I won't make it."

"Well, then," Phil said with a slight movement of both hands, "do the best you can." Tina screamed out as another orgasm slammed into her securely tied body. As she caught her breath, she begged Phil for mercy, "Please master, do anything to me when we get home. I can't take any more. I beg you, master, you can do whatever you want to me; use anything on me you want. Anybody, anything you want. Please have mercy on your little toy; I'll do anything."

As fast as Phil had put on the wrist cuffs and locked them behind her seat, he turned off the devices torturing her nipples and her pussy, uncuffed her wrists and was holding her in his arms and whispering in her ear. Tina moaned and wrapped her arms tightly around Phil as he leaned back along the rear seat pulling Tina's limp body along next to his. Tina moaned wriggling against him to get as much of her body touching his as she possibly could. She had a smile on her face and she looked absolutely radiant. She definitely loved being tortured and forced to cum over and over again, and the more people she had to do it in front of, the better she liked it.

Phil and Tina were wrapped up in each other's arms and in a matter of minutes Tina was fast asleep with Phil not far behind. I couldn't believe how excited I had gotten just from watching Phil torture Tina and making her cum over and over again. My shaved pussy was wet and my nipples were hard little nubs standing out on the tips of my breasts.

I turned to look out the front window and Keith said, "Would you really like to go back to the cabin?"

"I'd love it." I said, "Do you plan to make my next trip as uhm... interesting... as this one?

"Maybe even more interesting." he said flashing me that smile I love so much.

"Keith," I said a little more serious, "Can I talk to you about something?"

"Anything, anytime, you know you can always talk to me."

"I know; it's just that it's about the things we do, the things we talked about doing." I said, hesitating a little.

"Then I definitely want you to talk to me, and don't be afraid to say what's on your mind. It's very important that I know where your head is when we do the things we do." he said with a worried look on his face.

"Oh no," I jumped in, "I loved everything we did this weekend, and everything before that, too. Sometimes I wish that you did even more things to me, even though, at the time it's happening, I think I'll die of embarrassment or cum until I pass out... or both."

I paused for a few seconds thinking about how to start. Finally, I decided just to talk it out. "It's about making me available to a group of guys." I paused again, but Keith didn't interrupt. That was one of things I loved most about him; when I talked, he really listened to what I was saying.

"Being stripped or forced to take my clothes off in front of a bunch of guys really excites me, you know that." I said, surprised that I could feel myself blush just talking about it.

"You've made me do that before and I loved it every time. I even loved the night at the lodge where you let those guys, that I didn't know, see me naked and feel me up -- and they didn't leave a square inch unexplored, either." I said with a little laugh.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that I like it when you make me expose my body to men; that's the exhibitionist in me. And seeing the look on their faces, in their eyes; knowing that they want me and trying to imagine what they would want to do to me; it gets me excited just thinking about it.

"I've talked to Tina, and you know how much she loves being gang-banged. I've thought about it and I get excited thinking about having to submit to whatever the men want to do to me; thinking about how it would feel with all of those men wanting me, touching me, and then just taking me.

"Of course, I would never do it unless you arranged it, and you were there making sure I was safe. I know you would probably do it with your group, so you would be sure you were in control the whole time. That's the only way I would even try it. I know I would be so humiliated if you made me do it, but that's what excites me about it, being humiliated and you MAKING me do it."

Keith waited and glanced from the road to look at me to make sure I was finished. "I hear everything you're saying, and I would never let that happen unless I was positive you were safe and I had total control of what happened to you."

He paused, and this time I didn't interrupt him. "What you're saying is that you're curious about what it would be like if I decided to make you be... the guest of honor... at one of our meetings. But, something about it is bothering you, and I'm missing it. If something is bothering you, it's important to me and I want us to talk it through."

He was really concerned and that made me feel better. "I know that you'd like to make me submit to your group, it's just that I'm afraid that if we did that, you'd stop loving me, and I'd lose you. That's why I'm confused about trying it. I know part of it is my wanting to know what it's like to have all those men lusting after me, and part of it is being humiliated and the fact that you are making me let them all do what they want to me, but I don't want it to come between us."

"I've thought about the same thing." Keith said. "I enjoyed watching how excited you got the night I made you dance on the pole, and at the poker game, and at the lodge. You were so excited, but humiliated by everyone watching or touching you. You begged me not to make you do it, but I could tell it excited you when I made you do it anyway.

"But you're right about letting other men have sex with you. I've been at meetings where other guys have let all the guys enjoy their sub, and, if the number of times the subs came is any indication, the subs enjoyed it even if they were... overwhelmed at times. Some have even come back a second or third time.

"I know I could never stop loving you, especially over something I made you do. I know I enjoyed being one of the guys with another guys' sub and I've never heard of it causing a problem for any of the members of our group or their subs. I know I want to make you do it, to see you have to satisfy a group of men and you seem like you want me to make you do it; but I'd have to see how it went before I could say I'd make it part of the games we play. We'd have to talk about it after it happened the first time."

I took a minute to think about all that Keith said. Finally, I said, "Keith, I trust you completely, and I would like for you to make me submit to a group of your friends. I don't want to know in advance what's going to happen to me or when it's going to happen. I've loved everything else you've done to me, but this is a big step. I do want to try it, as long as it doesn't make you feel any differently about me."

Keith looked quickly from the road to devour me with his eyes and then looked back at the road. "I love you, Heather, and nothing I 'make' you do could ever make me love you less or lose respect for you." He paused and then, "Now, you had a busy weekend. Why don't you lower your seat back and get some rest? After all, you still have to unpack when we get home."

Keith's reminder that he promised to make unpacking 'interesting' for me sent a tingle through my body. I didn't know what he had planned, but I knew I would love and hate it at the same time. I let my seat back down as Keith handed me a blanket. I covered my self and the next thing I knew we were pulling up in front of our house.

12