My Own Heaven Ch. 29

Story Info
Heather forgets the house rules and gets punished.
3.8k words
4.57
32.1k
2

Part 29 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on people, places and events, mostly from my life. Most of the things in this story, or something very similar, have happened -- or been done -- to me. It's not necessary, but I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, and criticism; it helps me to improve my writing, and encourages me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

We got out of Phil's car in front of our house, and the guys went to the back of the car to get out our bags. Tina and I stood by the side of the car. "I guess I'll see you later in the week." I said as we kissed each other's cheeks.

"I'm sure we will," she whispered with a smile, "if I don't kill Phil first."

"What's did he do now?" I asked, keeping my voice down so the guys wouldn't hear.

"He's been teasing... no, torturing me with those remotes for the past hour." she said with a devilish smile. "Unfortunately, he's gotten very good with them. He's been keeping me just on the edge of making it, but he won't let me cum. He's driving me crazy and I may attack him on the way home, because I know he's going to torture me all the way there."

I hugged her, and she was still so excited she shivered just from our bodies touching. He really did have her on the edge. "Try and wait until you get home; you don't want to have an accident on the way." I said with a giggle.

"You laugh," she said, "wait until Keith tries these things out on you, and you know he will. You'll be like a cat in heat, rubbing against anything hard just to get yourself off."

A tingle ran through my body thinking about Keith teasing me and denying me an orgasm. He had held me on the brink before, but not for hours like Phil was doing to Tina. Just the thought of tiny electric shock running across my nipples, and my clit, and other tender places I'm sure he would like to torture started a little itch in my shaved little pussy.

Keith has teased and tortured me close to orgasm, denying me the relief I so desperately needed, many times; but he only made me wait for a few minutes, maybe ten at the most. Even then, I begged and pleaded with him to let me cum offering myself in the most humiliating ways and promising to do the most appalling things, or let him do the most unspeakable things to me. I shudder to think what I would be like, what would I offer for an orgasm after an hour?

The guys had unloaded the car, so Tina and I said our goodbyes. I kissed Phil goodbye and Phil and Tina got into their car and I waved as they drove off. Keith picked up our bags and we walked toward the front door. Keith carried all of the bags, he still wouldn't let me carry anything, and I opened the door for him. Even though we had a wonderful extended weekend, it was still good to be home.

We went straight up to the bedroom and as Keith put our bags on the bed, I headed for the bathroom; after that long trip, some things just couldn't wait. When I came out of the bathroom Keith said, "We were only away for four days, but some people already forgot the rules of the house."

I was confused, but only for a second. He was referring to me being naked when we were home alone. "I really had to go to the bathroom... you know, after all that time in the car." I said, trying to minimize my breaking of the rules.

"And yet, even though you were half undressed in the bathroom, here you are, still dressed." he said, knowing he had again caught me trying to talk my way out of trouble.

He walked over to my chest of drawers and opened it. I thought he was going to unlock the drawers that held the 'toys' he uses to punish me and I started to frantically pull off my clothes. But he didn't unlock one of the 'toy' drawers; he opened one of the drawers where I keep my underwear and skimpier things. I was down to my bra and panties when he turned with something in his hand.

I stopped undressing, stripping really, to see what he had in his hand. He looked at me in my skimpy underwear and the look in his eye told me he liked what he saw. "Please don't stop." he said examining my near nudity as he walked to my closet, "I'm just picking out something for you to wear."

I took off my skimpy bra and thong panties as fast as I could remembering what happened to me the other times he "picked out" something for me to wear. I was naked now, my bare breasts and shaved pussy on display. I knew he would find a way to punish me for not undressing as soon as we entered the house, but that little masochist in me just had to sneak out and try to avoid the punishment, even though I knew just the attempt to avoid punishment would only make the punishment worse.

"You don't need to pick out anything for me to wear, sir," I said as he turned from my closet, "I know you like keeping me naked for you when we're home."

He turned from the closet with a clump of white from my chest of drawers in his hand and my little white cover-up over his arm. In his other hand he had a pair of my white five inch high heeled shoes. "That's very nice of you." he said politely, "But how about our agreement that you would wear at least four inch heels at all times?" he said looking at my bare feet and then to my high heels in his hand.

"But daddy," I whined using my little girl voice hoping he would go easy on his 'little girl', "I was getting undressed and I didn't get a chance to put on my heels."

"Enough!" he said, not loud but with enough conviction that I knew he was enjoying our game just a little too much. That's when I knew he had plans for me and my trying to wriggle out of my punishment would only have me wiggling even more while I was being punished.

"I was going to let you wear this little cover-up," he said holding up his arm with my white cover-up draped over it, "but since it seems you don't take the rules seriously, I'll have to make your punishment even more humiliating." He put the cover-up back in my closet and then walked to the foot of the bed and indicated I should join him.

I walked over to the bed and he handed me the high heels and the white ball of fabric he had in his hand. It turned out to be one of the bikinis he had bought me. It was white and very, very skimpy. The two little triangles of cloth connected by strings that made up the top just covered my nipples and nothing more. The bottoms were less than a g-string. There was a string that went between my ass cheeks leaving my ass completely bare. The string went over my hips holding up a thin piece of white cloth about an inch or so wide that just barely covered my shaved pussy lips. From the back, I was completely naked except for the little string at the back of my top and the string going over my hips.

"Get dressed and we'll sit by the pool. After the weekend at the cabin it'll be nice to sit out in the warm sun for a while." he said. He kissed me on the cheek and hugged me against him for a second and I could feel the lump forming in his pants against my naked belly. "I'll go down and open a bottle of wine." and he was gone.

Something wasn't right. My punishment for not stripping naked as soon as we walked into the house was to wear a skimpy bikini? I also didn't put on high heels and my punishment for that was just to wear my five inch heels which I should have been wearing in the first place? I tried to get out of being punished, and the punishment for that was not being allowed to wear my cover-up over my bikini? Not only that, but I still had to unpack our suitcases and Keith promised to make that 'interesting', too.

I put on the bikini and the five inch heels and buckled the straps around my ankles. I stood up just a little shaky on the high heels; I was getting better at walking in five inch heels. Six inch heels were still a challenge for me, but I'm sure Keith would see to it that I learned.

I stopped in front of the mirror and looked at myself. My god, it was worse than being naked; the bikini covered almost nothing. There was no liner in the top or the bottom of the bikini. Dry, it did little to hide my most secrets parts. The darker circles of my nipples showed through the little white triangles, and when my nipples got hard, they poked against the thin fabric so they couldn't be missed. The faint outline of my pussy lips could be seen through the bottoms; there was no doubt that my little pussy was shaved completely bare. Wet, it would be worse than being naked; the cloth would become transparent and everything would show. The wet bikini wouldn't cover, only highlight, my naked body.

Now, I knew why taking the cover-up from me was a sort of punishment. Even though the cover-up didn't button closed, at least it would hide a little of my near naked body. But, Keith has seen me naked many times before or in much more kinky outfits. He had something planned, but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what it was.

I went downstairs and Keith was in his bathing suit. His bare, muscled chest and stomach sent tingles through my almost naked body. He poured two glasses of wine at the kitchen counter and handed one to me. I was glad we were having wine and not mixed drinks. I remember the time we had drinks by the pool and Keith found some new and exciting places for some of the ice. Of course, since then I have learned just how much having my most tender parts exposed to cold excites me.

We walked out to the pool and Keith said, "I ordered a couple of salads from the deli. I wasn't real hungry and I didn't think you'd be hungry after all we ate this weekend. Is that okay?"

"That's fine; I'm not real hungry either." I said laying back on one of the lounge chairs.

We lay by the pool, just absorbing the warmth of the sun and talking about nothing in particular. We were just enjoying being alone together after the weekend with Phil and Tina.

After about a half an hour the doorbell rang. "That must be the delivery boy from the deli." Keith said without moving, "would you mind getting it? I left the money on the table by the door."

That's when it hit me. Now it all made sense. My punishment for not taking off my clothes when I came in the house was that I had to answer the door in my less than skimpy bikini. My punishment for trying to get out of being punished was I wouldn't even have the cover-up to hide at least some of my near nakedness. I must remember to thank that little masochist that hides inside me for making my humiliation just a bit worse.

"Keith!" I said a little louder than I meant to, "I'm practically naked." I stood up to be sure he saw that only the tiniest bits of my body were almost covered by the bikini. "You want me to go to the door and let the delivery boy see me like this?"

"Well, I could make you take the bikini off. After all, you are supposed to be naked." he said with that smile.

I gasped knowing Keith would do it; he'd make me go to the door naked. I turned to go to the door and he said with a little laugh, "Oh, and be sure and wait for change and give the delivery boy a nice tip; unless you think him seeing you in your bikini is tip enough."

I was too embarrassed to answer and I could feel Keith's eyes on my bare ass cheeks as I walked into the house. I was already humiliated and I knew it was only going to get worse. I remembered how I looked in the mirror and my cheeks flushed knowing a perfect stranger was going to see me in all my almost naked glory in a matter of seconds.

My high heels clicked across the tiled kitchen floor and I realized that my little pussy was tingling and I was getting wet. The thought of the delivery boy seeing me almost naked had gotten me excited. I hoped that I hadn't gotten wet enough to make the little strip of cloth between my legs become transparent. It was bad enough that he would know my pussy was shaved bare and see the puffy lips pushing against their tiny covering.

And with the exception of the tiny little triangles of cloth just covering my now rock hard nipples, my breasts were naked, too. Just thinking about appearing in front of perfect stranger, and a delivery boy no less, was so humiliating. I was sure my face was bright red.

As I got to the foyer, the doorbell rang again. I looked behind me, hoping to see Keith rushing to stop me from humiliating myself, but he wasn't there. I pulled open the door and there was the delivery boy. He had to be over eighteen, just a year or so younger than me, because he was driving the deli's car, but he looked like he was sixteen or so. Or, maybe it was the way his eyes opened so wide and his jaw dropped as he looked at me in my bikini; checking me out from the top of my head to my painted little toes in my five inch heels.

I had opened the door wide. I knew hiding behind the door would only get me a worse punishment. I stood there for a moment, mortified as the delivery boy's eyes roamed up and down my body, over and over again, memorizing every square inch of my near nakedness. I could almost feel his eyes roaming over my exposed body. The look on his face and the bulge growing in his pants embarrassed me even more, but it also got me more excited, and I could feel the wetness between my legs and my nipples were so hard they hurt.

Finally, I said, "Can I help you?"

The sound of my voice brought him out of his fantasies. I could imagine what he was thinking about doing with this almost naked woman in front of him. "Uh... yeah," he stumbled, "I have a delivery from the deli. It's twenty-two ninety five."

Oh no, I forgot to get the money off of the table. It was only about six feet from the door to the table; but to reach it, I would have to turn my back to the delivery boy and walk to the table. The back of my bikini was no more than a string that ran between the cheeks of my firm little ass and over my hips and another across my back. I knew the delivery boy was going to love this added exhibition of my body, but it made me even more humiliated and I couldn't even blame Keith. I forgot to get the money as I passed the table.

I took the bag and turned to walk to the table and I could hear the delivery boy groan. He groaned again as I walked to the table because I am sure the sight on my naked ass jiggling atop my long legs and five inch heels was beyond anything he had ever dreamed of.

I was utterly humiliated when I got to the table. This young boy, a total stranger had seen just about every square inch of my body. I decided to be sure and give him a show he would never forget and, at the same time, not give Keith an excuse to punish me further for forgetting to strip when I entered the house. I bent over half way, keeping my legs straight and legs slightly parted as I placed the bag on the table and retrieved the money, feeling the cheeks of my ass part just a little, letting him almost see my puckered little asshole.

Keith left two twenty dollar bills on the table. He knew how much the salads were, but he wanted to be sure I had to stand there while the delivery boy counted out the change. I turned and walked back to the open door and I could feel my breasts quivering since the top of my bikini was too small and flimsy to hold them still. The delivery boy noticed my breasts, too; for a second, I thought he stopped breathing.

The delivery boy now had a hard on pushing out against the front of his pants. I walked up close to him, almost touching him, and handed him the two twenty dollar bills. His hands were shaking as he took the bills. He stuffed the bills into one pocket and reached into the other to make change and that's when he realized his stiff penis was obvious in the front of his pants.

Now his face turned bright red, but there was no way he could adjust himself without bringing even more attention to the tent in the front of his pants. He counted out the change into my hand but his eyes never left my naked breasts. I offered him the five dollar bill as a tip.

"No, thank you, ma'am," he said softly, his voice almost cracking from the strain, "you've given me more than enough for making the trip out here. And, if you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to call." He took a step back from the door and turned to walk back to the car. I could see his hands fumbling at the front of his pants trying to rearrange himself so he could sit in the deli's car.

I shut the door and turned to walk to the table to get the bag with the salads and Keith was already at the table. He was still in his bathing suit and I could see the bulge in the front attesting to his enjoyment of my humiliation. "Did you watch the whole thing? I was so embarrassed." I said, knowing my face must still be red. "Did you watch everything to make sure I did what you said and get totally humiliated?'

"Well, I watched the whole thing, but not to check on you. I knew you would do as you were told." He said looking me up and down with that look of lust in his eyes. "But I did want to be sure you were safe. I told you I would never let any harm come to you."

I was so humiliated and excited by what Keith made me do, that I had never even thought of the possible danger involved. But Keith did, and made sure he was nearby to be sure I was safe. I walked over to him as quickly as I could in my five inch heels and threw my arms around him. "I was so humiliated." I whispered into his chest, "That boy saw me almost completely naked. He'll tell all of his friends."

"He probably will," Keith said with a little laugh making my humiliation even deeper, "but who'll believe him? His friends will think he was making it all up. Besides, if it was so horrible for you," he said sliding his hand between my legs and rubbing the little strip of cloth against my pussy making sure to tease my clit, "why are you soaking wet?"

I stepped back from Keith and gasped, "Oh my god, can you see through my bikini bottom?" I looked down, but without the aid of a mirror, I couldn't tell if the little strip of cloth covering my pussy was wet enough to become transparent. "Could he see my naked pussy?"

My ordeal was over, but now, with the possibility of the delivery boy having seen my shaved pussy, my humiliation was even worse than when I stood almost naked in front of him.

"Part of your punishment is that you will never know. Strip off your bikini; you are supposed to be naked, you know."

I quickly stripped off my bikini, what little there was of it, and handed it to Keith. He took it in one hand and with the other, he picked up the bag with the salads, and we walked to the kitchen.

"You know," Keith said with a crooked little smile and looking up and down my naked body, "Maybe we should make you answer the door like that every time we have a delivery. Look at the money we'd save in tips."

"Keith!" I cried out. "I'd be so humiliated. I'd be red faced and wet between my legs all the time."

"And that's supposed to discourage me?" he laughed.

I punched his arm and almost lost my balance in my five inch heels which only made him laugh harder.

When we got to the kitchen, he sat me naked in my high heels at the table, served the salads, poured us each a glass of wine and sat down himself. "So, do you think you'll remember the rules of the house from now on?" he asked smiling at me across the table.

Much as I tried to stop her, that little masochist jumped out again, "Well, if I forget, will you make me meet the delivery boy again dressed in my tiny bikini?"

"No," Keith said after a pause, "If you forget again I'll have to make your next punishment even worse."

I gasped and said, "Yes sir, thank you, sir." knowing that any answer would make my situation worse.

I ate my salad trying to imagine what Keith could think of that would be worse that what I had just endured. What really worried me was the smile on Keith's face. He was thinking of what more he could do to me, too.