My Own Heaven Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, Heather," he said with a shake of his head, "Even though you insist on not telling me what I want to know, your perky little tits will not be tortured any more tonight. Sorry to say, the rest of your beautiful body will not be so lucky."

He knelt in front of me as he disconnected the springs and weights from the clover clamps that had adorned my breasts. "Please sir, not that!" I whimpered as I realized he was going to hang the springs and the two ounce weights from the clamps gripping the lips of my bare pussy.

I closed my eyes as I stood there, unmoving. Keith reached between my legs and hung the springs; one from each clamp. It seemed like hours passed, but it was only a few seconds when I felt the first weight pull on my delicate nether lip. I moaned, and struggled to keep still, fearing any movement would only increase my punishment. I was sure he had more weights in his evil briefcase and would use them at the first sign of resistance from me.

He added a weight to other clamp. "Uuuhhhhhnnnmmmm" I moaned as the weights swung, banging into each other pulling and jerking on my suffering pussy. Since my labia were much more fleshy and elastic than my nipples, the clamps moved a lot more. The weights were still moving just because of the springs; I hadn't moved a muscle yet.

"Let me get my strap, and we'll go upstairs." Keith said with a smile. He picked up the strap that he used to warm the insides of my thighs and my hairless pussy and took a few steps toward the living room door. He turned to me, "Well, come on. You don't want me to use the strap on you already, do you?"

I took two steps and stopped. "Ohhhhh no sir. Please, I can't do this." In just two steps, the weights were swinging and bouncing, pulling, twisting and tugging my pussy lips every which way. This was much worse than the clamps on my breasts.

Keith turned back to me and said softly, "Do you have something you want to tell me?" I knew what he wanted, but instead I gave him my little girl begging for mercy look.

He waited a few seconds, watching the weights swinging between my legs. "Nothing? Oh, well."

In two steps he was behind me and the strap exploded across my naked ass. "Ooowww" I yelped as the pain reached my brain. "Arrrrggghhhhh" I cried as I took a step forward to get away from the strap.

But the strap caught both cheeks of my red little ass again. "Every time you stop," Keith said sternly, "I will smack your ass with the strap until you start moving again.

Completely naked, save for the five inch heels, the cuffs still on my ankles, the clamps on my pussy, and the wrist cuffs holding my hands behind my back, this walk was going to be difficult. Add Keith 'encouraging' me with his leather strap and the bedroom seemed so very far away.

Taking short steps in an effort to spare my pussy some of the agony Keith was making me inflict on myself, I made it out of the living room and into hallway. It seemed like he enjoyed my humiliation more than the pain he was putting me through. He made sure to get a good look at me from every angle as I made my slow walk.

When I got to the hallway, I had a new problem to deal with. The hallway was not carpeted like the living room, so the floor was slippery with me in my five inch heels. I would be fine, as look as I kept my legs together under me. But, walking with my legs together made the weights not only swing and bounce, but bang into each other and the insides of my legs causing a whole new kind of pain for my stretched labia.

I stopped to get my feet under me and was rewarded with three smacks of the leather strap across my tingling red ass. I started walking, "Sir, please let me stop, or, at least, slow down. The weights are killing me. They're pulling on my pussy; they're stretching my lips... my lips down there." I whimpered using my eyes to indicate the shaved space between my legs.

"You can tell me what I want to hear." he said feigning sympathy.

I shook my head no with a whimper and was rewarded with a smack across my vulnerable naked ass with Keith's leather strap. I cried out and Keith barked, "Then keep moving."

As I got close to the foot of the stairway, I could feel my pussy starting to get wet. I looked down and my nipples, as sore as they were, were like little pebbles on the tips of my breasts. 'It has to be the humiliation' I thought, 'I can't be getting excited by the pain between my legs or on my ass.'

There was no time to figure it out. I was at the foot of the steps; a new challenge for my tortured girl parts. I stopped at the foot of the steps and was quickly rewarded with the leather strap across both of my hot little ass cheeks. "I'm sorry sir" I yelped, and lifted my high heeled foot onto the first step.

Not too bad I thought, and I lifted my other foot onto the next step. "Noooooo, oh pleeeeaaassseee" I cried. The weights weren't swaying as they did when I was walking. They were bouncing up and down as I took the step. Each time I went up a step, the weights were going to bounce and pull on my clamped labia.

The strap smacked against my ass and I cried out again, but I didn't move. I was rewarded with another slap of leather to my tender ass. I went up another step and the weights bounced happily on their springs and I screamed again and stopped. Keith applied the strap to my ass again, and up the steps I went. I think he beat my ass at least once on each step.

When we got to the top of the steps, my ass was on fire and it felt like the lips of my pussy had been pulled down to my knees. Another thing I noticed was that my pussy was wet and tingling. I was getting more excited as things got worse for me. This was really starting to get to me, tortured then pleasured almost to climax, then tortured again. It was diabolical, and I loved it, and I loved Keith for making my fantasy come true. Now, if I could just hold out and see how far he would make me go.

The smack of the leather strap told me this was not a rest stop. The weights started swaying again as I carefully walked down the hallway toward our bedroom. The hall seemed a lot longer naked, in five inch high heels, hands cuffed behind my back and two ounce weights pulling on my clamped pussy lips.

By the time we got to the bedroom, I could feel the wetness of my pussy on the inside of my thighs. With my labia pulled open and moving every which way, there was nothing to keep the proof of my excitement inside me.

Keith told me to walk to the foot of the bed and turn and face him. Again, a distance I didn't appreciate when not being tortured. When I turned at the foot of the bed, Keith was right behind me. He took me in his arms and pulled my naked body against him, making the weights swing one more time, and kissed me.

I moaned, not because I was in pain, but because I loved being sexually teased and tormented and I loved the feeling of Keith hold my naked body against him when he was dressed. I wasn't sure which fed the masochist in me more; the pain of the tortures he inflicted on me, or the torment of being teased and not being allowed to cum. It's hard to explain, it's so humiliating for me seeing how my body can be manipulated this way, but I love that it's happening to me and I'm being forced to endure it.

He broke the kiss and took a step back. "Spread your legs", he said kneeling in front of me, "and don't you dare move."

I nodded my head, closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. I knew he was going to take the clamps off of my labia, and I knew it would hurt. "Aaaarrrrgghhhh" I moaned, trying my best to stay still as he removed the clamp from my left nether lip.

It really hurt, but it wasn't the sharp, biting like when he took the clamps off of my nipples. It was more a deep throbbing pain. Maybe it was because these clamps were long like the clamps you use on potato chip bags and not the little round metal circles used to capture the tips of women's tender breasts.

He waited until the pain faded before he took off the other clamp. I thought he waited so I wouldn't have to suffer the pain on both sides of my pussy. Then I thought maybe he waited so I could suffer twice as long. Either way, the clamps were gone and my pussy was throbbing, but not only from the abuse it had taken; I needed to be fucked, and preferably in the worst way Keith could think of.

12