My Own Heaven Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started moving faster and harder, pounding my poor little pussy. God, it felt so good to finally be getting fucked after more than two hours of torture and teasing. My body was tingling, my pussy was so wet it was leaking again, and my toes started to curl; a sure sign that I was close to cumming.

He slowed down. I groaned; trying to move under him to get him to fuck me harder. I knew he wanted me to tell him the rest no matter how humiliating it was for me. I swallowed my pride -- I was getting good at that.

"I want you to fuck her." I whispered looking into his grey eyes. "I want you to make her beg for your cock." He started pushing his cock into my pussy faster, and I moaned -- it felt so good.

"I want you to make me watch you fuck her." my voice rising along with the spasms running through every part of my over-stimulated body. "I want you to force me to let other guys touch me, and play with my naked body, and tease me and torture me while I have to watch you fuck Tina."

I was trembling and writhing as much as I could with Keith lying on top of me, holding me down as he brutally pounded my quaking pussy. "I want you make me let other guys fuck me while you fuck her." I was almost screaming now, my orgasm finally starting to crash over my used and abused naked body.

"I want you to make me fuck as many guys as you want." I screamed as I came so hard every muscle in my body knotted up. I came so hard, my ass rose off the bed lifting Keith up a little; amazing when you consider how much bigger he is than I am.

Keith let go of my arms and I wrapped them around his strong neck, pressing my tender breasts into his hard chest. "I want you to make me fuck them any way they want, my tits, my mouth, my pussy, my ass. One at a time or all at once; whatever you want them to do to me." I cried as he pounded into my poor little pussy and the orgasm kept growing, wave after wave.

Keith forced me down harder into the bed, crushing me with his weight. He crushed me against his chest and in three quick thrusts, pushed his cock so far into me that it felt like he pushed past my cervix and into my womb. His body tensed and his cock throbbed and I felt it swell inside my stretched pussy.

He erupted inside me and I could feel what seemed like gallons of boiling hot sperm pumping deep into my belly. Another orgasm crashed over me before the first one even stopped and I shook and spasmed as he poured his hot cum into me.

I clung to him; arms around his neck, legs wrapped around his waist as my orgasms slowly faded. I loved the weight of his body; crushing me into the bed. I loved that my body gave him so much pleasure and that his body made me feel so complete - so female.

I held onto him, listening to him breathe, feeling his cock soften inside me, moaning as the head seemed to slide out of my cum-soaked womb, but his cock stayed inside my quivering hole. I luxuriated under the weight of his warm, hard body. As my short circuited nervous system slowly returned to normal, I could start to feel the parts of my body so long out of my control.

My feet and calves were sore, probably from the combination of standing in my five inch heels and my toes curling so hard when I orgasmed -- and then orgasmed again. My breasts, especially my nipples, were tender, and my ass was sore from being smacked with the belt while Keith was torturing me. The muscles in my stomach ached from knotting up so hard when Keith teased me to the brink of orgasm and then left me hanging over and over again.

And last but not least, my pussy. Even though, right now, it was clamped tight on Keith's softening cock and had given us both so much pleasure, the lips were sore from the clamps Keith used to torment me. My vagina, all the way up to my womb was sore from the brutal pounding he gave me when I finally submitted to him and I told him what Tina and I had talked about.

Keith stirred and started to raise himself off of me, but I clung to him, pulling him down on me. He looked down into me eyes and smiled, "I thought you might want to breathe" he whispered. "I don't need to breathe," I sighed kissing his warm lips, "I need to feel you on top of me, keeping me under you."

He kissed me softly, letting just a little of his weight press down on me again. A soft moan escaped from me as I wriggled my hips making his softening cock move inside my clinging pussy. This was my own heaven; in love with a man who loved me so much that he would do anything, for me or to me, to make me happy.

We fell asleep, Keith on top of me, with my arms and legs wrapped around him, my pussy freshly fucked and still selfishly holding his cock inside me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was getting a massage? I could feel the hand going lightly up and down my back, from my neck to the curve of my naked ass and back up again. Then the hand moved slowly over my shoulder and down the outside of my arm to my wrist; back up to my neck and started all over again. Very lightly, just enough pressure so I could feel the fingers on my skin.

Aren't massages supposed to knead the muscles to relieve tension? The hand was not pressing hard enough for my muscles to feel -- this was more of a caress than a massage. And, it was only one hand, and it felt so good.

I didn't remember going to a spa or a health club. How did I get here for this massage? I wasn't lying flat on my stomach, either. I was more on my side, lying against something. I wasn't a massage table; cold, hard leather. It was firm, but warm and felt so comfortable next to my cheek and my naked body.

But how did I get here?

And what's that smell? I know that smell; it relaxes me, and makes me happy just knowing it's there. Where do I know it from?

The hand keeps going up and down my back and up and down my arm. I feel so comfortable; I know I'm safe and warm.

It's my Keith's after shave; the smell is Keith's after shave. The one he knows I like so much. But, why can I smell it while I'm getting a massage?

My right arm and right leg are draped over whatever I'm lying against. It's hard, but soft and warm. That doesn't make sense; how could it be hard and soft? I much too comfortable and relaxed to move, and the hand traveling over my back and arm is almost hypnotizing; but my mind is asking too many questions.

Almost against my own will, I slowly open my eyes. The first thing I see is my arm with my wrist cuff around my wrist. As my eyes start to focus, I can see that I'm in our bedroom, mine and Keith's. I move a little and the hand stops moving; resting low on my back, fingers just touching the curve of my ass.

I look up and I see Keith looking down at me. I'm lying in our bed, him on his back and me, snuggled up next to him with my arm and leg over his naked body. "I was getting a massage." I mumble, still not quite awake.

His face breaks into a smile. "What?" he whispers as the hand starts to move slowly up my back again.

"See? I was getting a massage." I say a little clearer now as I mold my naked body into his.

The hand stops as he kisses my forehead, "I'm sorry I woke you, but I couldn't help it. I had to touch you"

"Don't stop!" I say softly, almost awake, "It feels soooo good." The hand starts moving again and I sigh trying to get even closer to his hard naked body.

His hand makes the trip over my back and arm a couple of times and I look at my arm lying on his chest. "You left my wrist and ankle cuffs on? I'd never try and run away, you know; unless I was sure you'd catch me." I whisper.

"I wasn't afraid of you running away... but they looked so cute on you. I cleaned us up while you were asleep and I just couldn't bring myself to take them off. Maybe I'll make you wear them all the time, like the high heels."

A tingle ran through my body at the thought of Keith being able to immediately secure my hands and feet at his whim. "But I couldn't wear them when we go out." I whined softly.

"I guess not, but you could wear them at home... and at the office. After all, no one can get in unless you buzz them in."

"Keith," I yelped softly, "I'd be so embarrassed. But I bet you'd love being able to tie me up and take advantage of me any time you wanted."

"Who wouldn't?" he said looking down at me. "You are so gorgeous. I can't believe you want to stay with me. It's like a dream and I'm afraid I'm going to wake up."

"You don't have to be afraid of losing me;" I giggled softly, nipping at his chest with my teeth and sliding my hand over his stomach and gently closing my hand around his cock, "There are some things that I can't believe, either."

He moaned, and I could feel his cock pulse in my hand and start to grow. I started to move down his side, moving my head over his stomach toward his cock in my hand. He put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me back up and rested my head on his shoulder where it had started.

"Don't you think that you've had enough done to your little body tonight?" he said, cuddling me against his side. "I don't want you hurting tomorrow from something I did to you tonight."

"Too late for that; certain very personal parts of me are going to be sore tomorrow. And, by the way, thank you so much for tonight." I giggled as I reached up, kissed his cheek, and snuggled back down against him.

"You're thanking me for what I did to you tonight?" he asked confused.

"Yes," now his little girl again, "You knew that I always fantasized about be a captured spy... or captured anything, and being tortured to give up secret information. You made my fantasy come true; and it was even better than I dreamed."

"But I was really rough with you; some of the things I did to you were pretty harsh. I was going to stop, but you seemed to be enjoying it so much."

"Oh yeah, some of the things really hurt, and being teased and then not being allowed to cum may have been worse than the things that hurt. And the way you mixed them up was driving me crazy. I just wish I could've lasted longer; maybe next time I'll be able to hold out."

Surprised, he asked, "Next time?"

"You ARE going to do it to me again, aren't you?" I asked kissing his shoulder. "But, I know you were holding back;" I said, my hand starting to move up and down on his growing cock, "There were other things you wanted to do to me, things that would have been harder, more painful, more frustrating for me. I want you to promise to do them to me next time. I want to see if I can take it. I want you to push all of my limits.

"I'm afraid of what you'll do to me, but I'm not afraid of you. I know you'll never injure me; I trust you to take care of me. You always have and I know you always will."

He moaned as he moved his free hand down to stop me from pumping his fully hard and very hot cock. He took my hand from his cock and moved it back up on his chest, "Much as I hate to stop you, and it is taking all of my strength to stop you, I really think we've used and abused your body as much as we should tonight."

"See," I said with a pout, "I do need my 'daddy' to watch out for me. But you have to promise to do things to me again -- real soon."

"I promise." he chuckled. Then more serious, "Do you really want me to do the things to Tina... and all the things you wanted me to make you do, that you said while I was fucking you?"

"Yes," I whispered, "And anything else you can think of that you want to do to me."

12