My Own Party led to My Downfall

Story Info
Mark likes married women. Virginia's hubby is far away. Oops
9.8k words
4.03
28.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

Mark's taste runs to married women. Virginia's hubby is far away. Oops!

**

There is group sex, a kind of gang bang, and bisexuality in this story.

**

My husband Jake was on assignment overseas for six months. It got extended for another six months, and I was tending the home fires and getting mighty lonely. Luckily, I had become friends with another woman, Carolina, who was also in my Muay Thai class. Carolina loved to party, and she was good friends with a large group of like-minded people. They accepted me as one of their own, almost instantly.

Carolina's friends comprised quite a big circle of super nice people, some married, some not, and all of them, it seems, liked to have parties. I was invited to all of the parties, as people worried about me being all alone for so long. They knew I was married to Jake, and he had a gig about as far away as a man can get, over in Singapore. I had a good time at each and every one of the parties, often getting tipsy, but never getting rip roaring drunk.

There were rumors about the 'after-parties,' when people stayed to clean up. I ignored them, not liking hateful gossip, and that, I learned, was a mistake. I should have listened, and taken heed. As I write this, I wonder if I'd still be married to Jake had I listened? Maybe yes, maybe no.

I wasn't worried about poor Jake being sad and lonely in Singapore. Jake is never alone for long. I wouldn't put it past him to pay for some company on a lonely night, but I was pretty sure he could get his needs filled easily, enthusiastically, and for free. He was handsome, an extrovert, had money, and he was charming with the ladies. After all, he landed me, and that's already something. Oh yeah: He's also good in bed. Lucky me, right?

Well, maybe Jake's landing me what was not such an accomplishment: After all, I fell for him like a ton of bricks on our very first date. I played it cool, though, and I didn't let him get into my panties until the third date, and that was most certainly not because he hadn't tried repeatedly and constantly on the first and second dates! Once he had gotten into my panties, he never left them. Now I'd have to go to Singapore if I wanted to enjoy my husband's bedroom talents. *Sigh*

Anyway, after a few months of parting every single Saturday night, I began to feel guilty, always going to my new friends' parties and never giving one myself. I began to feel a little parasitic. I mean, nobody expected me to throw a party, since Jake was not here and all, but I was a woman, not a man, and I knew how to throw a party, even a damn good one. I decided to host the next party of our group. Everyone was excited that Virginia (that's me) was going to host the party.

It's not easy, because we're around forty people altogether. Twenty-six are married couples, and the other fourteen are single. I count myself as single for these purposes because Jake was only at my party for around fifteen minutes, and that was via Zoom. Everyone said hi, and everyone was already drunk. I could have killed Carolina, because right there, on the Zoom call with Jake, she lifted my skirt so that Jake could see what panties I was wearing. I'm sure that George (for example) saw my panties, too. They were not, shall we say, especially modest ones.

I blushed fiercely, but Jake laughed. "Good choice of panties, Virginia. I'm sure your guests will like them later if you drink too much," he said. What the f**k did he mean by that? Okay, it's true my behavior runs to the raunchy side of the scale when I drink too much, but I would never let that happen now that I'm married to Jake! Shame on Carolina; she and I would have a good talking to, later on!

It did trouble me, though. What did Jake have in mind? That I'd stand on the dining table and do a slow strip tease down to my panties, to entertain my guests? He always used to tease me about my lack of modesty, too. So I wear a tiny bikini poolside, or at the beach. I'm still young, and I have a nice body. I mean, that's well with the normal bounds of propriety, right?

He's probably thinking of that time he took me to the French Riviera, and I went topless at the beach over there. Hell, we knew nobody there, other than his brother, and lots of French women were topless, too. Over there, it's normal, and no big deal, unless your boyfriend is an American, as mine sure was! Hey, he proposed to me the next day. Don't tell me it wasn't a smart thing to do!

I have kind of an exotic appearance, since I'm a mélange of three different races. I'm half white, one quarter Asian, and one quarter Black. The upshot is that nobody can ever figure out my ethnicity. I don't know why it's important to people to figure out the ethnicity of another person, but nevertheless it seems to be. I just tell them I'm of Brazilian extraction (which is not true), and that shuts them up.

As for my body, I'm diminutive. I have nice skin, and if you take the perfect sexpot and shrink her down a fair amount, preserving all the curves, then you get me. Everything is in the right proportions, it's just all smaller. My tummy is taut and flat. I'm only five feet three inches tall, but at least I tower over my mother, who claims to be five feet tall, even if nobody believes her. She's probably four feet, eleven inches, maximum. Since I'm on the short side, I always wear heels, except in the shower, and in bed.

The Asian hair won over the black hair, and the Swedish blue eyes also won. So, I really am a puzzle. I look like a dark-skinned tiny Asian woman, maybe Filipino, with bright blue eyes. Oh yes: I also have huge nipples and giant areolas, gracing my diminutive breasts, but of course almost nobody knows that!

So, that's me, and enough about me. I'm pleased to report my party was a stunning success. Everyone loved the music soundtrack I chose, and there was a lot of dancing and swapping of dance partners, and the booze was all top shelf (as I said before, Jake has money), and I even organized some party games, involving kissing. The women seemed to enjoy the kissing games more than the men, especially the husbands, who were uptight about their wives kissing so many different men, while drunk. A few of the wives were giving rather passionate kisses, too, and most certainly not to their husbands!

I solved the jealousy problem, however, with some excellent whiskey followed by a Czech pilsner as a chaser. I herded those husbands who looked overly jealous, all four of them, into the kitchen, where the whiskey and pilsner were, and told them to kiss me, instead of fretting over their wives.

It was a sacrifice I was willing to make, for the common good. Besides, I was horny. When the men discovered they could feel me up, too, in their drunken state they forgot all about their wives kissing their friends in the other room, and they all focused on me.

I enjoyed it, too, having four macho men kissing me, all four of them being other women's husbands, and touching me up. Since only one man could kiss me at a time, they ended up removing my dress, leaving me in my bra and panties. One man kissed me, and incidentally drove me nuts with desire, while two other men slobbered over my boobs., having pushed my bra up above my boobs.

The fourth man kissed me all over my body, ending up by pulling my panties down to my knees, to expose my anus, and to kiss it in the most erotic way imaginable. I was in heaven, but I was also scared of being discovered, as well as terrified of soon being naked with four men! I quickly stopped the men, pulled my panties up from around my knees, arranged my bra, and I put my dress back on, when I heard people loudly talking again, which meant the final kissing game had ended.

I got dressed quickly, forgetting that my lipstick and make-up were smeared, but that was okay, because most of the women at the party were in the same state, or so it seemed. Others too were even partially undressed, including two of the wives of the men who had been with me in the kitchen. Susie's amazing boobs were hanging out for everyone to see, and she was quickly reassembling her clothes before the four jealous husbands saw her and the others! (I didn't see them undressed like that, either; I know because Carolina showed me her pictures, later on that night.)

I was proud to have solved the jealousy crisis single handedly, or perhaps one could say single bodily, but I was a little nervous about seeming too slutty to the four husbands. After all, it wasn't hard for them to get me undressed to the point where only my panties were standing vigil over my modesty, and since they were at my knees, they were doing quite a poor job of it, at that!

I swore the four men to secrecy. When the party finished, some of the singles had paired up, and they left to beds unknown, together with the married couples. Two women and three men stayed late to help me to clean up, which was really nice of them.

One of the two women who stayed to help, Mary, was so drunk that after a bit she felt she needed to lie down, and she retreated to the guest bedroom. She had drunk way too much, and she was snoring loudly, so I closed the door. Mary was pretty in a classic way. She was a proper woman, always feminine, always dressed to the nines. She's the type of woman who, if she had to pee in the middle of the night, would put on her pearls before heading to the john.

That left Carolina and me, and the three men. When we finished, we sat around and relaxed a bit, having a final drink for the evening. Carolina was looking especially hot that night, it seemed to me.

The men were joking about the two of us being swing states in the next election, and wondering if we were swingers, because of it, hah, hah. Carolina asked if the men liked Northern Virginia, gesturing at my face and boobs, or Southern Virginia, gesturing at my legs, but mostly at my pussy. She said, "Southern Virginia is my favorite, since it's close to the heart of Carolina. "

Carolina paused to catch her breath.

"I'll bet Southern Virginia is close to the heart of Jake, too," Carolina joked, and then she giggled nervously. I smiled at her.

"You mean southern Virginia is close to North Carolina," I said, gesturing in my turn to Carolina's considerable cleavage, and I made a swipe at her blouse, pretending to be about to pull it down. In the process I copped a feel of her right boob. Nice! Carolina just smiled.

That's when Gary said, "Hey, Virgie; Is it true Mitch and three other guys got you naked in the kitchen during the party?"

"Certainly not!" I said, in outrage.

"I heard the same rumor," Mike said.

"I actually saw you in action," Carolina said. "I was so jealous!"

"I had my panties on at all times!" I said. I didn't mention my bra, nor that my panties had been pulled down to my knees.

"Barely, from what I saw," Carolina said, and the three men laughed as I shrank in embarrassment. "You have an ass to die for, Virgie. I'm so jealous!"

"With your rack? Are you nuts?" I rejoined.

"My nipples are tiny compared to yours! You have porn star nipples, girl," came Carolina's rejoinder, "and areolas the size of Montana, you lucky little wench." The men were enjoying our catty banter, and I could tell their level of interest was boiling over when Carolina teased me about my huge nipples.

"What exactly happened in the kitchen?" Mark asked, staring at my nipples, poking at my dress, right through my bra.

I explained how it was all innocent, and I was trying to distract the jealous husbands from the kissing game taking place in the other room, which, I pointed out, all three of Mark, Mike, and Gary seemed to have enjoyed immensely. I didn't say it, but I knew that Gary had a crush on Mary, and Carolina had told me the two of them were really going at it, while I was distracting the four jealous husbands. His hands had been all over Mary while they kissed, and Carolina stressed the words 'all over.'

"I love married women," Mark said. "They're the best. So uninhibited! It was a thrill to get to kiss them all, and sometimes to feel up their boobs, too. You give the best parties, Virgie!"

"I wish I were married, then," Carolina said, openly coming on to Mark.

"I make the rare exception with single women, too, Carolina," Mark said, returning the flirt.

"Virgie's married, though you'd never know it, with Jake always so far away," Carolina said, being evil. "So far, so very far away."

"She sure is," Mark said, devouring me with his eyes.

"Do you ever really and truly get married girls into bed?" Mike asked. He was trying to get off with some perverse vicarious pleasure, methinks.

"A gentleman never tells," Mark replied.

"You're no gentleman. That means no," Gary said. "You're full of BS."

"I've laid three of the wives who were at this party, I'll have you know," Mark said, defending his 'honor.'

"Does that include Virgie as one of your conquests?" Carolina said, maliciously. I sneered at her, noticing once again that Carolina is stacked. She has truly great boobs.

"No names, these women are all happily married," Mark said.

"Nobody has laid me since Jake left," I said. "And most certainly not Mark!"

"Ouch," Mark said.

"Oh honey, you must be so horny!" Carolina said. She licked her lips, suggestively. I was beginning to think Carolina might also be bi. My bisexuality was top secret; even Jake didn't know. It was better that way.

"Enough of this," I said. "All I did, let's remember, is distract the four jealous husbands, so their wives could enjoy themselves. That's it. Nothing else. I'm a good hostess, and a faithful wife."

"You did a good thing. I think Steve's wife Susan was practically ready to fuck the guy she was 'kissing.' His hands were all over, and I mean all over her curvy body, you know?" Gary said.

"Sort of like you and Mary, here, right?" Carolina said, a twinkle in her eye. Gary blushed.

"It wasn't much of a sacrifice, for me. They were my first kisses in seven months, since Jake left. I was sooo horny!" I said. "I feel much better now."

"They undressed you, honey. They molested you. It was a bit more than kissing, you know," Carolina said. The bitch was licking her lips again. It was an unnerving habit, Carolina had.

"It was kissing in the large meaning of the word," I said. "There was no sex, oral nor penetrative. I'm still pure for Jake."

"You poor girl, you must be the horniest woman in the county," Carolina said. "Boys, can we help out poor Virgie, here? Who wants to volunteer?"

"Wait a minute, Carolina! I'm a married woman. A little kissing is okay, but no more than that," I said.

"I'll help out Virgie," Mark said, ignoring my protest. "Kissing in the large sense sounds like fun!"

"Hey, so will I," Mike said.

"I've had the hots for Virgie since I've known her. Virgie, I'm your man," Gary piped up.

"I thought you had the hots for Mary?" Carolina asked.

"Her, too. A man can dream, right?" Gary asked.

"Am I in your dreams?" Carolina asked, batting her eyes.

"Sometimes I do have nightmares, yes," Gary teased. We all knew Carolina could have any man she went after, Gary included. She really was that sexy.

Just then, as Carolina looked around for something to throw at Gary, we heard a big thump upstairs. I ran up and there was Mary, flat on the floor, in between the guest room and the toilet. She was no longer sleeping; she was unconscious. She must have collapsed while getting out of bed to go and pee. Yes, she was wearing her pearls.

I called for help and everyone rushed upstairs and we called 911. An ambulance came and took her to the hospital. We piled into Gary's car, because he was the least drunk of the five of us, and we followed the ambulance.

We all stayed at the hospital until the doctor emerged and told us Mary would be fine; she did not need to have her stomach pumped. Her blood alcohol was high, but not in the danger zone. It hadn't been the booze; it had just been a vasovagal syncope. Translated, it meant the girl had only fainted. A heart arrhythmia could falsely appear as an innocent vasovagal syncope, so a misdiagnosis was possible, the doctor explained. The doctor wanted to hold her for observation.

"Can't blame him. So would I," Gary muttered, having no taste at all.

Carolina volunteered to stay with Mary, and the three men and I headed back to my home. We barely made it, because Gary was drunker than he thought. I knew, given their drunken states, that all the men had to take taxis or Ubers home, but I weakly offered to let them spend the night at my place, instead, and drive themselves home in the morning, once they had sobered up. Sadly, they all accepted.

I hate having house guests, but I'm nevertheless a good hostess. The double bed in the guest room always had clean sheets at the ready, so that would take care of two of the men, and the third one could have the couch. I quickly made up the couch with a sheet, a blanket, and a pillow. The couch was a little short for any of the three tall men, but that's all there was. Whoever got it could practice sleeping in fetal position.

A problem arose, and I hadn't foreseen it. Men are totally weird about sharing a double bed with another man. I've never understood that, but I had to face reality. That left us one bed short. Damn. Well, one of the men was just going to have to sleep on the floor, if they were going to be so ridiculous. None of the men were going to share my marital bed with me! Mark, the one whose self-proclaimed taste in women favored wives, got the floor.

I set up a little bed on the thick, plush, Chinese rug in the living room, complete with a sheet, blanket, and pillow. Mark looked unhappy, but he got in it. I was wearing my nightgown, which was modest, and made of viscose, imitating silk. I always wear it without underwear, because Jake likes it that way ("easy access," he would say), and since I was too drunk myself to think straight, I automatically went naked underneath my nightgown. Probably my huge nipples poked at it, I don't know for sure, but it was highly likely that they did, since there was no bra running interference.

All three men wanted kisses goodnight. "You're pushing things," I said. I blew a kiss to Gary, one to Mike, and last, I blew a kiss to Mark. For Mark, I leaned forward, giving him a quick peek down my nightgown. Why I did that, I never did figure out.

"We want real kisses, not air kisses. Am I right, guys?" Gary said, smiling 'innocently.'

"I think I've met your needs already, men," I said.

"Not only real, but kisses in the large sense," Mike added. He wasn't even trying to sound innocent. I declined, once again.

They kept at it, though, for a good ten minutes or more, and finally I caved. I went to Mike first, upstairs in the double bed, and gave a nice, short, closed mouth peck on the lips. "Oh, come on, Virgie. You know I want a real kiss."

"That was a real kiss," I said, but then Mike pulled me down, face flush against his, and kissed me as if we were passionate lovers. Before the kiss ended, our mouths were open, and his tongue had become very good friends with my own. I've always had a weakness for good kissing. It's like an express highway to my pussy.

Mike's hand had pushed up my nightgown to the extent where he could - and did - fondle my bare ass. I was breathing heavily. I extricated myself, only to hear cries of "Me too!" coming from Gary and Mark downstairs. They were most definitely not the hashtag kind, either.

What would the FCC say if I kissed only one of the three men that way? Besides, Mike's kiss had stirred up my loins a bit. I dutifully went downstairs, vowing to myself I'd be careful. I kissed Gary first, and he once again transformed instantly from a nice man and a good friend, into a masher. I pulled away, but Gary pulled me back and said he wanted a kiss in the "large sense," like the four husbands got. He called on Mark, lying a few feet away, to give him a hand with me, as I struggled to break free.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers