My Own Son Ch. 05

Story Info
No Sleeping Tonight.
1.4k words
4.03
81.8k
17
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katye43
katye43
115 Followers

Chapter 5 (1080) No sleeping tonight.

Jake went to his room and flopped down on top of the covers fully dressed.

"Hmmmm," he pondered "Three women in his apartment. Which one...or two or three ...does he want first? This is turning out better than he thought!" Well, he would give them a few minutes to get comfortable and then... well, and then he'd have his way with whoever and how many ever and however he wanted.

He got up out of his chair and leisurely walked back into the living room and locked the front door... with his personal code. No one could open it but him. He smiled and went to the wet bar and fixed another Scotch Whiskey, neat. As he entered the hall to the bedrooms, he heard the two girls giggling about something and decided to visit his mom first.

Jakw knocked on Annie's door and then decided this was his apartment, and just opened the door. His mom had changed into a flimsy nightgown and was laying across the bed on her stomach reading. Startled, she started to sit up but Jake signaled for her to stay as she was.

He walked over to the bed and set his drink down on the night stand. He ran his hand over her bottom and then slapped it and laughed as she cried out "ohhhh". His hand ran down her ass to her legs and then slowly back up her inner thigh. She moaned a little at the softness of his touch. He rolled her over and pulled the low cut top down under her breast.

"You know what I want Mom."

She sat up and leaned against the headboard she let him lay his head in her lap. She took her breast and held it for him to latch on. He began to suckle her ample breast and the milk began to flow. "hmmmmm" he mumbled.

She wondered when he would ever not need her. She hated to think of it,

Jake's sucking was exciting her clit and she squirmed a little. He smacked her on the ass and looked up with a look that said she better stop.

Jake lifted his head from her breast." I have plans for you later with someone new but for now, you are not to cum, you understand?" She nodded yes without saying anything.

"I wish Annie needed me the way you boys do." She mumbled without realizing she had spoken out loud.

And then she clicked into what he had said. What did he mean? Someone new? Surely he didn't expect her to get with Sarah. And of course she hadn't nursed Annie since Annie was a year old. They were women. Did he have a new friend coming over? She was worried now about what he had in mind.

Jake's dad had been strange in the bedroom. He was the one who insisted she nurse Jake so he could watch and then he nursed out what was left. Must be a titty fetish that runs in his family.

She smirked a little and Jake bit down on her nipple. "Ouch" she cried out. "For goodness sake, Jake, don't bite".

He glared at her and she backed down. When he had finished, he said "wait here and don't move." As soon as he left the room, she reached down and fingered her clit. She was getting so hot, she needed some relief.

Jake went down the hall to the girl's room. It was quiet inside and he slowly opened the door.

They were in one bed and 'wow', they were getting it on. Kissing each other's breasts and taking turns fucking each other's pussy with their fingers and tongue.

When Jake walked in, they stopped and glared up at him.

"Don't stop on my count" he scoffed. "Looks like you two like each other. Reeeeally like each other. Hey Annie, if you can tear yourself away, I have something for you to do for me. "Pleeeeeeeas" he begged.

She continued to glare at him and said "fuck off Jake, I'm busy."

"I can see that, but I need you just for a minute." I promise to bring her right back, Sarah" and laughed to think his sister was a Lez, Who knew? Sarah didn't answer.

"Fine," Annie said, as she turned to Sarah, smiled and said "don't move, I'll just be a minute."

Annie shot Jake a dirty look and walked to the door putting her housecoat on as she went.

As soon as the door was shut, she turned on Jake and said, "What is so fuckin' important that you have to interrupt me in the middle of the night?"

"You'll see."

They walked to their mom's room and he opened the door for her. There sat her mom with the top of her gown pulled down and moisture still on one breast.

"What's going on?"

Her mom looked at Jake and then at Annie. "No Jake" she begged, but Jake simply put his hand on Annie's back and pushed her forward.

"I want you to see what you've been missing little sister". He pushed Annie down on the bed and ordered her to suck.

"No Jake" He ignored her and pushed her up to her mom's breast.

"The left one is still full." He reached over and pulled the drawer open on the nightstand and pulled out a camera.

Annie's eyes opened wider and she ask "Why?"

Jake scoffed and said "Because,Miss High and Mighty, I can. This will keep you in check. Now suck. Mama needs you, don't you mama?"

His mom shook her head yes. Annie leaned over and put her mouth around her mother's nipple. She could taste the milk, it was strangely inviting.

Jake went on, "Now you're part of the family. "

Her mother stroked her hair and felt a strange calm come over her. Annie was suckling her breast and she felt like her world was back on track. She had all her children here and they all needed her and loved her.

Finally Annie leaned back and said it was empty. Her mom put her arms around her and kissed her on the mouth.

Annie didn't object to the kiss but the click of Jake's camera was really getting irritating.

"Now can I go?", she ask Jake.

"Nope, I'll go get Sarah." He disappeared out the door and returned shortly with Sarah in tow.

"We've got this great king size bed we can all play on."

"Aren't we missing someone?" Annie ask.

"Nope" Danny said from the door."

Sarah looked at him with desperation on her face and Danny came over and pulled her into his arms.

"I see we've gotten chummy already. Well, I'm pulling out of this group and taking Sarah with me. See ya all in the morning family" laughed out loud and, taking Sarah's, hand turned and left.

"Thanks a lot Danny!"

"You're welcome, Sis," he yelled from the hallway.

Annie looked at Jake and said "now what?"

"Have you ever wanted someone totally strange and not ever knowing who it was?"

"If you are talking about you, forget it. I told you years ago, I'm not sleeping with you."

"I wasn't talking about me. But how about if I blindfold you and cuff you and have someone you don't know come in and take you. Doesn't that make you even a little wet?" Jake reached down between her legs.

Annie slapped his hand away before he could feel her.

Annie was a little curious. She had gotten into a little BDSM with her girlfriend DC. She still didn't know what 'DC' stood for but she knew that DC made her reach the most awesome orgasm's she'd ever experienced. She shivered just thinking about her. "Well?" Jake repeated. "Male or Female" Annie ask. "Male". He answered.

"White or Black?" She ask.

"Does it matter?" he retorted.

"Not really. I would prefer female but I haven't had a male in a few years now. Could be fun? So who are you considering?"

"Oh no. That stays a secret. That way every time you come around, you'll wonder who it was and if they are watching you."

Annie thought for a little bit and then decided to play along.

"Ok, but you have to be sure he's clean!" "He is" "OK what do I do?" "Put on some sexy underwear, go lay on my bed and I'll be right there."

"Mom, I'll come back in a while. Get some sleep."

His mom looked over at Annie and said "I can't believe you let him talk you into that."

"It's ok," Annie said and left to change into her red bra and thong. Then she went to Jake's room and waited.

katye43
katye43
115 Followers