My Own Turkish Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imogen and Michelle joined in the protests, "You are sick, you're going to pay for this. You'll regret this forever," added Imogen.

"Oh dear Joanne, you seem to forget it's me who gets the wishes now," mocked Mehmet, "Right, do you want to see the body you are going to be lusting after Joanne?"

"No fucking way, you're...you're the ugliest guy I have ever met," I snapped.

"Hmmmm, well I think you should see the goods before you buy them Joanne, I wish I was naked right now," said Mehmet.

"Oh fuck off, it's the last thing I want to see," I replied.

The genie clicked his fingers and instantly Mehmet was standing in front of me naked, smirking. "Like what you see Joanne?" He teased as he got hold of his hard cock, "Because I like what I see as you can tell."

All I could do was laugh at Mehmet's ridiculous remarks as I saw him naked. His body was so old and puny, there was not a bit of muscle on him. I could not help but see how tiny his hard cock was, I chuckled to myself, "Oh dear, you really are sooooooooo ugly and you're is tiny as well. Oh that must be soooooooo embarassing," I teased.

Mehmet looked down at his body and at his cock, "Very soon Joanne this body will make your cunt so wet you won't be able to control yourself."

"FUCK OFF, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO DISGUSTING, YOU FILTHY FUCKING PERVERT" I replied.

Mehmet smirked again, "Very soon Joanne you'll be as dirty and perverted as me. Your hot fucking body will be getting used the way it should be used. You'll be obsessed with my hard cock you sexy little slut."

I laughed, "Obsessed by that tinnie, winnie cock. You must be joking. It's soooooooooo small. It's just what you fucking deserve," I taunted Mehmet.

"Oh yeah Joanne, is that what you think? Well I disagree, and the difference is I can do something about it now. Genie, I wish I had a huge 12 inch cock when hard," Mehmet said.

The genie nodded, "Of course Mehmet, that is what you truly deserve. Your wish is granted," he said clicking his fingers once again.

Mehmet looked down to see his cock had trebled in size. The joy on his old face was obvious, "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck me, it's huge, it's fucking huge. This is what I've always dreamed of. Oh Genie, this is too incredible for words."

The Genie smiled, "I am glad you are happy Master."

Mehmet looked at me, his ugly smile so broad, "Look Joanne, my cock is not tinnie, winnie anymore. It's a huge 12 inch fuckstick now Joanne, made for pounding every fuckwhole in your body."

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, YOU ARE SICK. HOW CAN YOU TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT?" I pleaded.

"Very easily Joanne. You are such a teasing fucking whore. But it's time to change your life forever. I'm going to turn you into the filthy fuckwhore you should be. Oh boy, I cannot wait to get my hands on your body," Mehmet said, almost panting in excitement.

"FUCK OFF, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. YOU ARE REPUGNANT. TREAT ME WITH SOME FUCKING RESPECT. I AM NOT A FILTHY FUCKWHORE, IT MAKES ME SICK JUST SAYING IT. YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS YOU EVIL FUCKING MAN," I protested but Mehmet kept leering at me and smiling all the time.

"Oh Joanne, I love hearing you protest. It's going to make it even sweeter when you're lusting after me and begging for my body," said Mehmet.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO," I responded.

Mehmet kept his eyes fixed on me, "Genie, this is it. I wish Joanne's repulsion for me would turn to lust and multiply by a hundred. I wish I would become Joanne's fantasy guy. I wish Joanne would be obsessed by my hot body and would do anything to make my dirty fantasies come true. I wish Joanne would become the fuckslave out of my fantasies."

I listened in total horror. It was too disgusting a thought to even contemplate, "NEVER, NEVER. I WOULD NOT GO NEAR YOU IF YOU WERE THE LAST PERSON ON EARTH, I AM SICKENED BY YOU, YOU REPULSE ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH," I screamed.

Imogen and Michelle looked on, adding their own protests. Although I was stunned by recent events, I felt sure there was no way that Mehmet could change the way I felt about him.

The genie smirked, "Oh Mehmet, that is the perfect wish. That sexy little English blonde slut should be your fuckslave," he said, and then he turned to me, "Joanne, your life is about to change forever. You are about to lust after a 50 year old Turkish guy and become his dirty, perverted fantasy girl. Mehmet, your wish is granted," the genie said, and then clicked his fingers in my direction.

I was shaking my head violently. Then, as with the wish to put me in my bikini I felt a strange sensation go through me. I felt my mind go foggy for a second, then in an instant it cleared. I breathed deeply...and then it hit me. I looked at Mehmet and gasped. He was the hottest guy I had seen in my life and then some.

I leered at Mehmet as I took in his hunky body. He was my ideal man. His grey hair looked so sexy, perfect for the older man fetish I had, as was his old wrinkly face with his large, sexy nose. His smile was soooooooooo sexy with his toothy grin and his body just oozed sex. It was everything I had ever dreamed of, without a bit of muscle. Then I looked down at his huge cock, it was massive. All I could do was imagine it pounding my cunt. The thought made me so fucking wet. I loved the way Turkish guys thought about me as a dirty fuckslave and as I stared at Mehmet I could feel so many dirty fantasies enter my head.

Without thinking I licked my lips and my hands started to roam over my scantily clad body, as I brushed my hands over my tits down to my cunt, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck Mehmet," I panted.

Mehmet flashed me his sexy smile as he leered at me with his sexy eyes as they feasted on my tits, "Like what you see Joanne," he teased.

I could not help pushing my tits out so Mehmet could inspect them even closer. I felt so lucky to have a body that could attract such a hot stud like Mehmet. I nodded my head, "Ohhhhhh Mehmet, yesssssssssssssssss. You are soooooooooooooo fucking sexy. Everything about you is soooooooooooooooo hot. Oh Mehmet, I want you, I want your body so much. Fuck, you make my cunt so fucking wet."

Imogen and Michelle stepped in, interrupting me, "No Joanne," said Imogen, "what are you saying? What are you doing? Look at the filthy pervert. He's gross, you hate him, you're way out of his league."

I looked at Imogen and then back at Mehmet. I could just not comprehend what Imogen was saying, "Imogen, Mehmet is soooooooo fucking hot. Look at him, that body drives me wild. I just can't control myself, he just makes my cunt do my thinking for me."

Michelle gasped, "Joanne, how can you speak like that. How dare you change Joanne, you sick old man. You're evil, change Joanne back now."

Mehmet laughed, "Oh Michelle, why would I change Joanne back when she thinks I am the sexiest guy in the world. She's my hot filthy fuckslut now and all you can do is stand and watch."

"No way, we're going to get you for this," said Imogen.

"No you're not. I wish Imogen and Michelle will only be able to stand and watch Joanne and me until I say so, and I wish they can only talk when Joanne or I talk to them," said Mehmet.

The genie clicked his fingers and in an instant Michelle and Imogen looked glued to the spot as they looked at each other and then at Mehmet. They tried to shout something but no words came out.

"Oh that's much better," said Mehmet. He then looked at the Genie, "Oh Genie." He started, "thank you, thank you, thank you. This is the greatest day of my life. The sexy western blonde slut Joanne is all mine now. I owe you so much."

The Genie smiled, "Master, you owe me nothing. All you need to do is make your dirty fantasies come true with Joanne. Enjoy Master."

Mehmet looked at me, "Oh I will Genie. You heard him Joanne. It's about time I got to see those hot tits and wet cunt of yours."

I felt like a total sex object and I loved it. I started to sway sexily towards Mehmet. My hands moved to my tiny bikini as I licked my lips, "I'm going to be your filthy slut Mehmet," I panted. I unclipped my bikini top, teasingly holding it in place as I gazed at Mehmet. His eyes were fixed on my tits waiting for me to let my bikini go. "I know what you want to see my sexy stud," I moaned as with one movement I let my bikini fall to the floor.

My hands lightly cupped my tits as I leered at Mehmet who gasped at the sight of my big, firm teen tits. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck me Joanne, your tits are perfect," he moaned.

I shook my body, letting my big tits jiggle in front of Mehmet. His eyes followed them from side to side as he grabbed hold of his massive cock again and started wanking it, "I know Mehmet," I purred as I ran my hands over my soft titty flesh, "go on ogle my tits Mehmet. These are all for you. Look how hard my nipples are," I added as I groped them in my hands. The sensation made my body tingle all over, and I could feel my cunt getting even wetter.

"Oh Joanne, my hot fuckslut, I'm going to have lots of fun with those," said Mehmet.

"You'll have even more fun with this," I said as I slid my tiny bikini bottoms down my long legs revealing my shaven teen cunt. I could not help fingering myself as Mehmet licked his sexy lips, "Ohhhhhh fuck Mehmet, I'm so fucking wet."

"Come on Joanne, come and get hold of the body that is making your cunt so wet, show me what a filthy little slut you are," encouraged Mehmet.

I took a deep breath and swayed sexily towards Mehmet. My eyes took in his body. He was perfect in every way. His sexy goofy smile was driving me wild as was his sexy fat gut. I stood inches from Mehmet taking in his scent. My blue eyes were glazed with lust, "Ohhh Mehmet, I want you, I want you so much," I panted and moved in to kiss him.

Our mouths locked together as my tongue thrust into Mehmet's mouth. I kissed Mehmet frantically as his hands grabbed hold of my body. It sent shivers right through me. Mehmet's hands moved to my tits and my ass. He began to grope them so hard.

I paused from kissing Mehmet and looked deep into his sexy eyes and my hands ran through his amazing greasy hair, "Oh fuck Mehmet, your hands feel so good on my sexy teen body. Grope me Mehmet, I'm so fucking horny," I moaned.

Mehmet squeezed my tits hard with one hand while his other wrapped around my ass and began inching its way to my cunt, "Oh Joanne, this is what your hot body was made for. Fuck your body feels amazing. I love these big, firm tits."

I smiled at Mehmet, I could feel my breathing get quicker and quicker as I kissed him even more passionately than before. With my body on auto-pilot I began to hump against Mehmet's body. My leg moved up his leg so he could grope my ass even harder.

The feel of Mehmet's massive cock pressing against me turned me on even more. I gyrated hard against him as Mehmet's hands slipped over my ass and began to finger my cunt. I shivered at the touch, "Oh Joanne, you naughty girl, you're soooooooooo wet," teased Mehmet.

"I can't help myself," I panted, "I'm your filthy fuckslut, all I want to do is pleasure you Mehmet," I moaned, "and I know exactly what you want," I said as I started to kiss Mehmet's neck. My hands roamed all over Mehmet's sexy gut as I moved my kisses further and further down his body.

"Oh Mehmet, I love your big sexy fat gut," I moaned as I showered his gut with long, lingering, sexy kisses. My hands started to grope his balls as I moved to my knees in front of Mehmet. My eyes were now level with his massive 12 inch cock. I just stared and drooled at the sight of it, just inches from me, "and I fucking love this huge cock," I added.

I looked up at Mehmet on my knees. It just felt so right. This was the way women like me were supposed to be treated. I cupped my tits, panting so hard, "This is where I belong Mehmet, on my knees serving you and your massive cock. I'm your filthy cock loving slut now," I moaned.

Mehmet leered at me, smiling smugly, "Oh Joanne, that's exactly what you are. What a hot sight seeing you on your knees for me. I think I need pictures and film of this." Then Mehmet picked up his phone and pointed it down at me. I licked my lips as I cupped my tits even harder, making sure he could film my shaven cunt as well.

Mehmet had a huge grin on his face. I knew he approved of what he was filming, "Oh fuck Joanne, that is soooooooo good. You're such a natural. I can't wait to show everyone what a hot, dirty whore you are. Suck my cock Joanne, get my twelve inch monster cock on your sexy mouth."

My blue eyes stared up at Mehmet hanging on every word he said. My eyes moved to his huge cock, which was rock hard. It just looked so inviting. I grabbed hold of it with one hand and moved my tongue to it, licking slowing at the nib of Mehmet's cock. My tongue flicked over it as Mehmet carried on filming me, "Ohhhh fuck yessssssssss, you fucking tease Joanne," encouraged Mehmet.

"Oh, it's so fucking big," I moaned as I moved my tongue over Mehmet's massive tool.

"I know Joanne, and I wish you were the best cocksucker ever. I wish the taste of my cum will be your favourite taste in the whole world and I wish you could take all of my massive cock into your sexy mouth," said Mehmet.

A new sensation swept over me as I wrapped my lips firmly around Mehmet's cock. My hands began to massage Mehmet's sexy balls, as I sucked at his cock hard, my tongue darting over the tip of his cock. Mehmet groaned as I sucked him, "Oh fuck Joanne, that's good, that's fucking good."

Mehmet's eyes were locked on me as he filmed me. My eyes fixed on the phone filming me as I flicked my tongue over Mehmet's cock. I took even more of Mehmet's cock in slowly as Mehmet panted, "Oh fuck yesssssssssssssss Joanne, just like that, fucking suck my cock you dirty little bitch."

Mehmet looked over at the Genie, "Oh fuck Genie, Joanne is a fucking amazing cocksucker. I don't think I'll be able to film her and have my huge cock sucked at the same time. Why don't you film her for me Genie. I want the first time Joanne tastes my cum to be preserved for ever."

"Oh Master, I'd love to film Joanne sucking your cock for you. A moment like this is made for sharing. Everyone will be so jealous of you getting your cock sucked by such a hot western slut," said the Genie as he took Mehmet's phone and pointed it at me.

My eyes followed the phone as I briefly removed my mouth from Mehmet's cock, replacing it with my hands as I wanked it hard, "Ohhhh yessssssssss Genie, I'm going to show everyone what a filthy cocksucking whore I am. I can't wait for everyone to see me swallow Mehmet's hot cum," I loved being able to perform for the camera.

I wrapped my lips firmly around Mehmet's cock again and sucked hard as I took it in inch by inch. I could not believe it as I took more and more of it in until I had all 12 inches filling my mouth. It teased the back of my throat as I lapped at it with my tongue.

I looked up at Mehmet as I sucked hard on his cock, making delicious slurping noises as I sucked. Mehmet's sexy eyes leered at me with almost feral excitement, his hot toothy smile turned me on so much, "Fuckkkkkkkk Joanne, you dirty fucking whore, deep throat my massive cock you dirty cock sucking bitch, ohhhhhhhhh you blonde western sluts are filthy sluts."

Mehmet talking dirty to me made my cunt so wet. I loved turning a hot stud like Mehmet on. I renewed my licking and sucking on his massive cock. Occasionally I would free myself from all twelve inches to tease Mehmet, and I loved it as Mehmet started to pound my mouth, "Take every fucking inch in your dirty mouth you whore," he kept saying as I looked up at him.

The next time I gently released my mouth from six inches of Mehmet's cock while fondling his sexy balls, Mehmet grabbed hold of the back of my head, "Stop fucking teasing me Joanne you dirty fuckslut, deep throat all 12 inches until I cum in your hot mouth." With that he pressed my mouth back onto his cock.

My eyes looked back up to Mehmet as I sucked even harder on his cock, while flicking it with my tongue. He shut his eyes briefly and I could tell he was close to cumming. I began to roll my head more frantically, lapping hard at his cock with my tongue. Mehmet panted harder and harder, "OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK JOANNE, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS KEEP DOING THAT YOU COCK LOVING WHORE, FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I'M GONNA BLOW SUCH A HUGE LOAD IN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH, I'M GONNA FILL YOU WITH MY HOT CUM, YOU'RE SOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD JOANNE, TAKE IT YOU HOT WESTERN SLUT, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

I felt Mehmet's huge cock pulse and then a thick jet of cum hit the back of my mouth. The next second even more thick jets of cum spurted out from his amazing cock. Instinctively I swallowed. As soon as I did I was overwhelmed by the taste. It was the most amazing thing I had ever tasted. I sucked harder and harder to get as much cum as possible into my mouth.

"FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JOANNE, SWALLOW MY HOT CUM, YOU'RE MY WHORE NOW, FUCK THIS REALLY IS WHERE YOU BELONG, YOU CUM LOVING WHORE," Mehmet screamed.

I slowly eased my mouth from Mehmet's cock as I lapped at every bit of cum I could. I felt some cum trickle from my mouth down onto my tits. One of my hands had already drifted down to finger my very wet cunt.

"Oh Mehmet, your cum tastes soooooooooooooooo good," I moaned.

Mehmet smiled at me, he looked so sexy with his toothy grin, "I knew you'd love the taste of my cum Joanne, you blonde Western sluts can't get enough of it."

I cupped my tits and licked the cum from them, my eyes looking up at Mehmet's sexy shit eating grin, "Fuck Mehmet, it's the tastiest cum in the world. Fuck I want to swallow your cum every single day. I could drink it for breakfast, lunch and dinner," I confessed.

"Oh Joanne, when you're that fucking good at sucking cock, you will be tasting a lot of my cum," said Mehmet, "that's what dirty sluts like you are made for."

I carried on licking every bit of cum I could off my body, "I'm your cum loving whore Mehmet."

Mehmet nodded, then looked over at Michelle and Imogen who were still frozen in place after Mehmet's earlier wish, "So Michelle, did you enjoy Joanne's cock sucking show? She was a hot little whore wasn't she."

Michelle took a deep breath, "That was fucking sick. I can't believe you made Joanne do that. You're going to pay for this, you sick disgusting old man."

"But Michelle, I love sucking Mehmet's huge cock. His cum tastes so fucking good," I responded.

Michelle took a long look at me, "Only because that evil man made you like it Joanne. He's going to regret it so much."

Mehmet just laughed, "I don't think so Michelle. What do you think Imogen, Joanne was made to be my filthy big titted blonde whore wasn't she?"

"No she fucking wasn't, you pervert. You wait, once we get out of here we'll going to make sure you pay for this. You won't get away with this you sick man," Imogen fumed.

"Oh I will Imogen, because I'm about to make it so you won't care about me fucking your big titted best friend, Joanne," gloated Mehmet, "I was wondering what to do with you and Michelle, but I've had a hot idea. Imogen, have you ever thought about being a lesbian?"

Imogen gasped, "What? No way. That's gross. I'm not attracted to women. Why do you perverts always think that?"

"Because us guys do our thinking with our cocks Imogen. And I want Joanne all to myself for now so what better way than to make you and Michelle horny lesbians lusting after each other," taunted Mehmet.

"You...you wanker. You are just the most disgusting human being ever. You can't mess with our lives like that. We only came on holiday for a bit of fun," replied Imogen.

"Oh believe me, you'll both be having a lot of fun together," joked Mehmet, "now, Genie, I wish Imogen and Michelle were both dirty lesbians, desperately lusting after each other. I wish they are both happy that Joanne has found me, especially at it will give them more time together to fulfil each other's fantasises."