My Pain, His Pleasure

Story Info
He teaches her that he's always in control.
2.4k words
4.13
38.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kyla_girl
Kyla_girl
93 Followers

Legs open. Legs open. Legs open.

I repeated it to myself as a mantra as he walked around me, the corners of his eyes betraying his amusement. I could feel my clit throbbing with need. I couldn't feel my cunt, but his gaze told me it was probably soaked. I shifted in my chair, then winced as he stepped in and gave my cunt a stinging slap. "You're on display. Sit still."

"Yes Sir," I whimpered, my clit throbbing harder now. Behind my head, my hands tightened in my hair. Fuck me, I wanted to scream. Please, please fuck me.

But if I begged, he would draw the suspense out longer - or he would fuck me painfully in the ass, or pound my cervix but not let me cum, or any of the other ways he liked to remind me he was in control. As if there was any doubt.

"How are you feeling?"

Like I'll melt into a puddle of goo any second. "Horny, Sir," I whispered.

"Beg pardon?"

"Horny, Sir." My hands tightened more, pulling my hair. The pain helped me focus, and distracted me from what I was admitting. "Exposed. Extremely vulnerable. Embarrassed that this position turns me on so much, because I want to curl into a ball." Maintain eye contact. But I wanted desperately to look at the floor, the wall, anywhere but him. Maintain eye contact. "My legs are aching a little from being over the chair legs. I'm a little cold." My gaze flicked down to my nipples, hard from cold and arousal, then back up to him.

He smiled. "It turns you on because this is what you are for. Being on display. Here for my pleasure. Aren't you?"

I tensed my thighs, fighting the instinct to close them, and instead straightened my back to thrust my chest out. "Yes Sir." Yes, whatever you want, just please fuck me!

His voice warmed. "Good girl. Tell me, how do you think I should fuck you?"

It's a trap. There was no change in tone, no note of warning in his voice. But I knew better. "However you'd like to, Sir."

"Good girl." He slipped two fingers inside my cunt and curled them up. I gasped, my cunt tightening around them. He began to finger me, deep and slow, and I felt a rising wave of heat and pleasure. He said something, experimenting with where he thought my G-spot might be. I squirmed, fighting to keep my legs spread, trying to stay still. Don't cum, don't cum, don't cum. He paused, and with his other hand slapped me sharply across the face. "I asked you a question."

"I-I-I'm sorry, Sir."

"Perhaps we should we stop, if you're going to ignore what I say."

"No, Sir, please." I tried, and failed, to keep the desperation out of my voice. "Please don't, I'll do better, Sir. I'll do better."

"Yes. You will." His fingering resumed, and I let out a strangled moan as I tried to ignore it. "Should I take your ass or your cunt?"

Trick question. Jesus, I need to cum. My broke slightly. "Whichever you prefer, please, Sir."

Another smile. "Good answer." He started curling his fingers again, toying with my g-spot. I inhaled deeply, struggling to maintain composure as his fingers tested my self-control. He continued, "But which do you think would be better for you? Cunt or ass?"

"Uh, uh," I gasped, buying time. "Uh, um-" Another trap! "Both would be, Sir. With my ass, I slip into subspace, and it's, uh. It's clear that it's all for your pleasure, Sir. Plus you like training me to cum with just anal." There was no change in expression as he listened, but he fingered me harder, pressing into me, his hand becoming slick with moisture. He's trying to get me to mess up. "In my cunt, um, uh-" I struggled to think through the pleasure clouding my mind. I can do this. "You can go as hard as you want, Sir. No need to hold back for safety. You can hurt me as much as you want."

"Hmm. Good points." He finally stood, ignoring my needy whimper as he pulled his fingers out of me, covered in my arousal. He wiped them off on my face, amused at my grimace. I hate it when he does this. The smell wafted into my nostrils, and I bit back another moan. Liar. I love it.

My eyes followed him as he took a few steps back, looking me over and undoing the buttons of his shirt. My legs were still spread over the chair legs, my hands still behind my head with my elbows out to the side. The cold air on my exposed cunt made it ache more. "All excellent points. Fucking you in the ass makes you feel submissive and it's for my pleasure. While in the cunt, I can go as hard as I want." He paused and glanced at me as he shrugged off his shirt. "Hmm. Now, would that mean your cunt is not for my pleasure?"

Shit. Shitshitshitshit. "Uh, no Sir, that's not what I meant at all! They're both for your pleasure!"

"But that's not what you said." He was unbuckling his belt now, and unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. "We've spoken about this. You need to think more about what you say. And didn't you also imply that it doesn't make you feel submissive?" He stepped out of his pants, enjoying whatever look was frozen on my face. "I think we can remedy that."

"No Sir, no Sir, please-"

He strode across the room and grabbed a handful of my hair, guiding me up and walking me over to the bed as I continued to stammer. "That's not what I meant at all, Sir, please. They're both for your pleasure, I feel submissive with both of them..." He ignored me as he tossed me onto the bed, facing him. I automatically spread my legs for him, still talking. "... and I promise I won't say something that stupid again, Sir, I know I'm here for your pleasure..." He held my ankles, using them to force my thighs back against my stomach, pushing me to lie back against the bed. "...and please don't, Sir, I promise I'll please you, I promise I'll take whatever you give me, I'm here for your pleasure Sir-"

"Yes. You are. Quiet."

With one hard thrust, he forced himself inside me, and I bit back a yelp. He drew out slightly, then slammed in again, this time hitting my cervix. And this time, I screamed, feeling my cunt stretch painfully around him, feeling the head of his cock slam into my cervix. There was nothing left to think about, nothing but my cunt and the pain and his cock, thrusting into me again and again. He kept my thighs back, using my ankles to keep my thighs pressed to my stomach, the angle making every thrust deeper, every thrust hurt more. I screamed, and screamed, and then begged.

"Please please PLEASE can I cum, Sir, ohmygod, PLEASE-"

He pulled out and grabbed one hip, flipping me over, then leaned on my back, forcing my ass out and making me support myself to keep my face from being stuffed into the mattress. "Hands behind your back. And quiet." So much for that. I obediently crossed my wrists behind my back, tucking my chin down and to the side so I could breathe as my head was pushed into the mattress. He must have seen, because he roughly grabbed a fistful of hair to shove my face down into the mattress, then grabbed my wrists in one hand and put the other on my hip, holding me steady as he thrust into me.

My whimpers and moans were muffled by the mattress, my cunt perversely wetter and tighter with the struggle to breathe. He found his rhythm, leaning on the small of my back to force my ass further out, tilting my hips enough for every thrust to slam into my cervix. I didn't realize when my moans turned into screams, the pain fighting with the desperate ache to cum.

"Was 'quiet' not clear to you?" he growled, and I turned my face further into the mattress. It stifled my breathing, muffled my screams, and sent me deeper into subspace. He didn't say anything, only fucked me harder, ignoring my desperate efforts to close my legs, to climb over the bed, to do anything to escape that pain.

He pushed me down with a groan, and the hand that had been on my hip moved to my hair, using it to pull me back into him. Harder, rougher, painfully. I screamed into the bed, one long drawn out scream as he slammed into my cervix over and over again. Then he held me there for a moment, moaning softly as he ground his cock into me. My traitorous cunt soaking wet, squeezing his cock, silently begging to be filled. His voice came out as a growl. "What are you for?"

A sharp pain in the back of my scalp, and suddenly I could breathe. I filled my lungs, then gasped out, "Your pleasure, Sir, and anything you want."

He pulled partway out and slammed in again, eliciting another desperate yelp. "How do you earn pleasure?"

"Through pain, Sir, please!" My voice trailed into a whimper. Ohmygod, I need to cum.

"You like the pain, don't you, whore?" How does he keep his voice so fucking steady?

"Yes Sir, oh god, yes Sir, I love it, I need it, Sir, your whore loves it when you hurt me!" When you turn me into a pathetic whimpery mess.

He used his grip on my hair to slam into me with a grunt. "Cum."

"Yes, yes Sir, thank you!" I cried out as I came, waves of pent-up pleasure mixing with the pain, a cocktail of endorphins shooting off fireworks. My cunt tightened on his cock, my legs tensed, my hips instinctively thrust back harder onto his cock as my whole body shook with the force of the orgasm.

The pleasure faded and a sharp, throbbing pain took over as he continued hammering into me, hand still wrapped in my hair, the other pushing down on the small of my back to pin me down to the bed.

"No... no, please..." I can't do that again.

"Whose pleasure are you for?"

"Uh... uh... yours..."

"Mhm. And it pleases me to watch you cum from pain." He thrust in again, hard, pulling me back onto him.

"No, Si-"

"Cum."

I screamed as I came, the pleasure laced with the sharp throbbing agony deep inside my cunt,so deep it felt like the pit of my stomach. My body shaking, the ache worsening, the waves of pleasure shooting me out of coherent thought again.

I moaned as the pain again pierced the post-orgasm haze. "Um.. ah... thank you, Sir."

"Mhmm. Beg for my cum."

Oh God, yes, please, please! "Please, please cum inside me," I begged, my words punctuated by whimpers. "Please, cum in me Sir, please. Please get me pregnant, please breed me, Sir, please!"

He sped up again, fucking me hard and fast, both hands on my hips now. The words spilled out of me, barely coherent, as a whimpery moaning jumble. I tightened my sore cunt as much as I could, squeezing his cock, my body begging for his cum as much as my words.

"Please, Sir, this is what I'm for, to please you and have babies. Please Sir, please breed me, please let me have your seed, please cum inside me, please Sir, please cum inside my cunt!"

With a last groan, he buried himself inside me. His throbbing cock warned me an instant before I felt cum shooting out of him into my cunt. My cunt tightened around him, milking his cock for all it could get. "Cum."

I came with a gasp, my aching muscles contracting, squirming underneath him as I rode the edge of pain and pleasure. "Um... uh... thank you, Sir." I'm so drunk right now.

"Cum."

And I came again, knowing that this wasn't for me, but rather to get his cum inside my womb, to breed me... and maybe also because he liked seeing me writhe helplessly beneath him. I could barely think at this point, could barely move. I moaned, "Thank. Thank you, Sir."

I felt him lean forward, then felt his fingers combing through my hair. "That's a good girl. That's a very good girl."

I melted into the bed, a wave of pleasure and pride washing through me that made the afterglow that much sweeter. "Mmm, thank you, Sir."

He tugged gently at my hair, then took a step back, trailing my hair through his fingers. He stepped around me and walked around, propping a pillow against the headboard and then getting on the bed and leaning against it. I watched him, my mind still a chaotic pleasure-filled haze.

He gestured to me. "On the bed. Come here." I boosted myself onto the bed and crawled over to him, feeling the cum between my thighs. I glanced up at him, then lay down between his legs and put my lips around his cock. I gently sucked, running my tongue over it, tasting the mixture of his cum and mine. His fingers tightened in my hair, making me moan and rub my thighs together.

"Cum." I gasped and shuddered with yet another orgasm. Then I whimpered as the throbbing ache deep inside me worsened, in conjunction with another warm rush of pleasure spreading from my cunt outwards. Then I moaned softly and continued sucking. He chuckled, combing through my hair as he watched. "Good girl. Get every drop. You deserve it all."

I could still feel the cum trickling out of my cunt, now drying on my thighs. I wondered how much had made it to my womb. When I'd finished cleaning him off, he adjusted so he was laying flat on the bed, then pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me, one hand in my hair. "So. Did that correct the little misunderstanding you had earlier?"

I grinned, looking up at him. "Yes Sir. All of me is for your pleasure."

He nodded, the hand in my hair tightening slightly as he spoke. "Yes. It is. Good girl."

Kyla_girl
Kyla_girl
93 Followers