My Pain Slut Penny Pt. 03

Story Info
As told by Penny.
1.6k words
4.09
15.9k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am doing this installment with Penny's, side of what is happening.

I will write what she wants and needs to say, for her.

Master, ordered me to tell what is, and has happened from my side of this relationship.

"He insist that I be transparent and truthful, in the hopes that others get a better understanding about people like ourselves (the B&D and S&M lifestyle and variations there off)"

"To start with, I want it known that I am here of my own free will!

Yes I am a married woman, and to be honest, until I met master, I thought I was very much in love with my husband, unfortunately, we lived a very vanilla hum drum life, sex was almost none existent and when it did take place, it was for him to get off and leave me wanting most of the time.

To maintain my sanity and not be so frustrated all the time, I turned to porn on the internet and would use my fingers on myself almost daily.

I discovered a completely new world on the internet, searching the various porn sites; I discovered B&D and S&M, it intrigued me to ne end, it helped me get off like never before.

Watching some, what at the time I thought was pretty disgusting stuff, seeing woman get abused and beaten, seeing them get thrust up in all sorts of strange positions, being forced to do things so unnatural.

Yet every time I turned, my computer on that was where I went and every time I did, my pussy got soaked always culminating in my fingers in my panties.

It played hell with my mind, was I some sort of weirdo, was I sick in the head?

Knowing that my friend Janice was involved in something along these lines, I called her and asked if I could come and talk with her about her secret life?

No sooner had I walked into her house and my dam burst, my verbal diarrhea flowed none stop, when I finally did stop, she gave me a great big hug.

"Welcome to my world girlfriend," she said.

I don't know anything about this stuff, the only thing I know is that I get horny and turned on looking at it and yes I admit that using things to hurt myself, help me get off, when I do that it makes my orgasms so much stronger and oh so much more satisfying.

Janice, said that we could find out for sure, right here and right now, if I wanted to.

Take your clothes off she ordered , get your fucking ass naked for me right now!

Not sure, what was going to happen but having been intimate with her before and getting oh so turned on from the way she talked.

I stripped naked and the second my panties came off, she hit my ass so hard, I jumped and yelled at the same time and almost hit her back, who the fuck did she think she was?

She removed her own clothes and took my hand, leading me to her bedroom, pushed me onto her bed and drooped down on her knees between my legs, spreading them wide open exposing my pussy and started showering me with kisses, leading to fingering my pussy and telling me over and over, you really are a fucking slut aren't you?

In no time at all she had me aching for release, only she would stop and start, talking about anything and everything unrelated, only to start all over again and bring me to the very edge of orgasm, she literally had me vibrating on the bed.

Suddenly she hit my pussy so hard it made me scream from the pain and at the same time my flood gates opened and I orgasm like never before and for the first time in my life, I squirted, soaking her and her bed.

Standing up looking down on me she said, "I guess I proofed my point, didn't I?"

I could not belief what had just happened, feeling so overwhelmingly drained, satisfied, and my pussy still hurting from that stinging slap.

"Turn over on your stomach you stupid cunt", she ordered, hearing her order me like that sent chills down my spine and made me feel all happy at the same time.

No sooner had I turned over and something hit my ass so hard I was on my feet instantly, Janice was standing in front of me with a belt and told me, "If you don't want this someplace else get your fucking dumb ass down there right now"

Not understanding what was happening, I hesitated long enough that she flicked that belt in such a way that the end of it flicked my nipple, shooting pain all over and make me cum violently.

"You my girl, are a pain slut deluxe and need to meet Master Boots" She informed me.

That is how I learned about Master.

Janice spent hours helping me understand to the best of her ability, what the lifestyle was all about, and how each person is different and that a true Master would take his time to get to know and understand her.

That was the beginning of contacting Master and if it had not been for Janice doing what she did to me, I would probably have run off shortly after meeting Master.

I had never been with anyone other than my husband and out of desperation Janice, yes, she used me and took advantage when I was very vulnerable, but I'm sure it helped keep me sane.

When I first met Master, the minute I laid eyes on him, I knew I wanted to do anything and everything in my power to please him.

I guess the best way I can explain it, is to say, He looked like a montage put together of all the Dom Masters I had seen on the internet, all of them rolled into one.

My hero, my saviour if you will.

When he grabbed and twisted my tits, making me see stars and make my pussy cream at that moment, I knew I had found the man that understood my needs and me.

I know and understand I have a long journey ahead of me, I also know and understand, I am here strictly of my own free will, and am My Masters slut and slave, to do with as he sees fit. (That above anything is what I desperately need and want!)

I am not even sure I know how to begin to explain, how crucial it is for me to make my Master happy and satisfied.

At this very moment I have a sore ass from the lashing he gave me and the skin on my ass being as tender as it is, he broke the skin a little bit with the first stroke of the riding crop, the rest are just nice big red welts," Ooohh they hurt so good!"

I know I will get many, many more lashings and beatings in the future (I pray that I will) I also know that if I displease my Master I will get a severe punishment and will be made to control myself and will not be allowed to cum,(that is twice the torture)

Having spent a large amount of time, talking with Master, telling him everything about myself, I mean everything, even my most intimate and secret thoughts, stuff that no one else knows about, things i would never say to any one because they might think I was insane or perverted or just plain weird.

That has made me feel so unburdened and free, that I feel like a new person and in truth, today is the first day of my brand new life!

Yes, I have had some serious talks with my husband and chances are we will be going our separate ways.

As far as he is concerned, our marriage was what It should be, me at home like a good little wife, not going anywhere, just keep house and be available when and if he wants me,(maybe twice a month for a cum dump, stick it in, get it off and go to sleep)

I explained to him that was no longer acceptable and told him I would be going to see master and that if Master would accept me, I would be willing and ready for whatever he wanted.

Master is the one who suggested that I stay with my husband for now and see what happens.

Unfortunately, having been with my Master for a while now, I have become very disappointed and disgusted in the way my husband treats me, the same as always, no love, no consideration, no interest, no compassion, no anything!

Yet when I am with Master, or for that matter, even if I am not, I feel very loved and wanted!

"Oh and by the way anonymous, I am here of my own free will and would not change a thing!"

"Just because you do not understand, does not make this wrong!" "In addition, when and if a woman tries on panties or bathing suits, it is done over a clean pair of panties, never without!" (Just saying)

I am very aware I am not the only woman in his life, but i am happy to take what I can get and sharing him with other woman could proof very interesting and rewarding!

Am I in love with my Master? I honestly can't say, I am certainly very much in lust with him and trust him completely, even though I have only had his beautiful big cock in my mouth, I can't wait for him to use it on me and in me in any way he wants, I already know, it is going to be special!

As the tag on my collar states, "this slut belongs to Master Boots" and unless my Master says to take it off, it is staying on except for when I have my shower!

I am proud to be Masters slut and slave!