My Party at Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donny kneeled and I felt his hand gently place on my buttock. 'Oh my!' I was on fire. I leaned slightly forward allowing the material of the baby doll to ride up and expose the crack of my behind. I couldn't believe it as Donny maneuvered around on his haunches to kiss me between my arse cheeks. He placed both hands on my rear, tightly parting my cheeks, I widened my stance to give him access to mummies wet tunnel of love. Looking down between my legs I could see his 'bobby helmet' glisten as it stood proud on his cock, rising from from between his kneeling thighs. It twitched and bobbed in-time to his tongue lapping up and down my crevice.

I was experiencing the ultimate mother, son love. A love that I so wanted, a love that only mothers could understand. I was sharing sex with my darling son. An experience most mothers wish for, a supreme ecstasy.

As I looked into the lounge I was met by the sight of James withdraw and blast my daughters petals with a blowout of thick white cum. Amazingly, it continued to shoot like a repeater, his balls churning out pulses of white love cream. At that moment, I felt Donny's tongue prod my fudge tunnel, I loosed my anal muscles then tightened, drawing the point of his tongue into my anus. My arsehole was being french kissed by my son, I loved it, sucking the tongue through my sphincter to probe me deeper.

In the lounge, James, hurrying to clear up, and get out before his shameful use of my little girl, his girlfriend was discovered, he disgustingly replaced her knickers over her drenched pussy without so much as a wipe and stood to leave. As the 'clart' fastened up his clothing the light went out and he disappeared out of view. I heard the back door close and could hear him walk along our driveway to his car.

Without looking behind me I quietly whispered in the now still and dark hall of our home . . .

'Donny, Fuck me!'

I could feel him rise, his hands snaking around under my negligee, smoothing up my rib cage and clasping my breasts. My 'nips' were like bullets as he worked them between his thumb and forefinger. He pressed into me and I could feel his hot cock for the first time rest into the small of my back, I could feel the drips of sticky fluid from his bulb against my skin. He worked the flesh of my tits, squeezing and stretching them like they were his own little pleasure toys. From now on I was going to be his own little pleasure toy, I would allow him to play with mummy anytime he wanted.

I wanted him to take us all the way to heaven.

I placed my hands to my thighs just above my knees for support and raised onto my tippy toes. This allowed Donny's tool to slip into position against my labia. I was offering him the journey to rapturous delight and all he had to do was slide his key into my lock and the ignition would be turned on.

I gently encouraged him again . . .

'Fuck me darling, Fuck me!'

The excitement shot straight from Donnys' cock to my mind as his thick knob parted my lips and glided into my funnel. The warm, satin, plum edged back and forth, opening me as it prised it's way ever deeper. I breathed rapidly, letting little 'ow! ow!' sounds escape from my throat.

'Oh darling, darling!' I whimpered.

I was being fucked by my beautiful boy and I was coming, I was coming like never before and he had just entered me. I couldn't stifle my passion. Within seconds of my sons cock entering my love hole I released a loud groan and tensed. Bolt after bolt of spasm and wave upon wave of pleasure rushed through my body. I kept groaning and trembling as the cock rammed into me and within seconds a liquid explosion happened inside my body, Donny flooding me with his loving seed. He clasped me tight, his prick pulsing in my warm wet pussy, I tightened my cunt muscles around it, gripping and releasing in a loving, milking manner, feeding for every last drop of his juicy sperm. I loved him.

I slipped from his cock and turned to face him feeling a river of cum run from my insides. I raised my hand to his cheek and smiled, reassuring him that what we had done was good. I then spoke gently.

'I think we should take care of your lovely sister now.'

We smiled then embraced in a rapturous kiss. We were going to do more. We were in heaven and in love.

12