My Path to Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
A divorced woman rediscovers her sexuality.
5.5k words
4.66
98.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Van999
Van999
473 Followers

Your comments are welcome! Also, please vote. Thanks!

As I looked out the window at the young couple frolicking in the pool, a strange feeling swept over me - maybe it was a result of some long forgotten incident from my youth, or maybe some memory of being young and in love... and so innocent. They were standing waist deep in the water, splashing and giggling like little kids.

I sighed. They looked like such a lovely couple, Rob, tall and tanned and athletic, his chest and arms well developed from four years of high school football. His girlfriend, Karen, petite and well proportioned, with slim hips and little round breasts that still filled out her bikini top nicely, and a pretty face with sparkling eyes and a perpetual smile

I turned from the window and stared into the mirror in the hallway. How much things change, and how much they stay the same. I certainly wasn't nineteen anymore, but I didn't feel thirty-four either. In many ways, I was satisfied with the image staring back at me from the mirror. Dark black hair without a trace of gray. A face that remained smooth and wrinkle-free. Large, full breasts and a waist kept thin by exercise and a strict diet. And how many thirty-four year old women, I thought to myself, can still wear the same clothes they wore in college?

There was more laughter from the backyard and couldn't resist peeking out again. Rob was parading around in the water, his girlfriend riding on his shoulders. He was nineteen and a freshman at the local college. His girlfriend, Karen, who I hadn't met before today, was a freshman there also. I realized how fortunate I'd been to find Rob. After my worthless piece of crap husband had run out six months ago, on the advice of a neighbor I'd hired Rob to help me get the yard back into shape and get the pool ready for the summer.

My house was only four blocks from the campus, so he was able to come by almost every weekend and sometimes during the week. My husband had always taken care of the pool, and I had no clue what all the pumps and pipes and filters and chemicals were for, much yet how to make them work. Rob took it upon himself to figure it all out. I'd given him a standing invitation to use the pool whenever he wanted, and he'd called me earlier in the day to ask if he and his girlfriend might stop by.

I watched as he flipped Karen off his back and they stood facing each other in shoulder deep water, her wet blonde hair stringing across her face. Abruptly, their laughing stopped, and they became still and quiet and serious, staring intently into each other's eyes. I watched as their heads came slowly together, and their lips met, and their hands disappeared under the water.

I'm not sure what came over me then, it was sort of a melancholy feeling, a feeling of opportunities lost, or maybe it was just the fact that it had been so long since I'd been with a man, but watching them in the water, I realized I was becoming aroused. My hand lifted the front of my skirt and slid inside my panties. As I watched the two young lovers making out in the water, I ran my finger in little gentle circles around my clitoris, then harder and faster until I felt the tingle forming, and the tingle expanded outward from my pussy, stronger and stronger, and I let out a long, low whimper and my entire body began to tremble as the powerful orgasm swept through me.

Savor these happy moments while you can, kids, I thought to myself, because you don't know when they'll be lost. Because maybe your husband won't be fertile, and you'll learn to accept the fact you won't have any kids with him, and when you've finally learned to live with that, you'll be thirty-four years old and one morning you'll wake up and discover your husband has run off with a young thing from work and that everything you've spent a lifetime building has suddenly gone to hell. And all you'll have left are the memories.

*****

I was upstairs when I heard the back door open about a half an hour later. "Thanks, Deb," Rob's voice called out, "Thanks for letting us use the pool."

"Wait, do you have a minute?" I yelled down, "I need to find out when you can work this summer."

I could call him later, I knew, but I just wanted to see them, to talk to them, to somehow share in their innocence, in their joy, to be part of their youthful explorations.

"Sit down in the living room for a minute and I'll get you some iced tea," I said.

They'd changed out of their swimsuits. Rob had on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and Karen wore shorts and a tank top that hugged tightly to the contours of her breasts, leaving her trim little stomach exposed.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Withrow," Karen said when I returned with the drinks. They were sitting on the couch in the living room. I took a seat on the chair across from them.

"Deb," I said, "call me Deb."

Karen giggled.

"Thank you so much... Deb," she said.

As we discussed Rob's schedule, Karen occasionally looked at him and smiled. I looked back and forth between them.

"You guys really like each other, don't you?" I asked.

A small blush formed on Karen's face. Rob looked at her and smiled.

"I guess," Karen answered in a soft voice, "I guess we do."

She looked up at Rob, as if seeking verification, as if seeking to make sure he felt the same.

"Uh, uh, yes. Uh, I do. I mean, I do, too," he mumbled.

"You've got a good guy here," I said, looking at Karen, "If you ever want to trade him in, let me know."

Karen giggled again and her blush deepened.

"I saw you two in the pool," I said, "it certainly seemed like you like each other."

"You mean, when we were..." Karen said, her voice dropping off.

"Kissing? Making out? Yes, I watched," I said, "Don't be embarrassed. You're a beautiful couple. I saw you kissing, but I want to know what was going on under the water where I couldn't see?" I asked with a laugh.

Now Rob was blushing too.

"Uh, nothing," he said, "just maybe...touching."

I looked back and forth between them and an image suddenly popped into my head; I saw their young bodies together, naked, sweaty, making passionate love. The thought caused a little tingle between my legs.

"How long have you been going together?" I asked.

"About four months," Karen said, "I mean we've known each other longer than that. But four months since we knew..."

"Knew you were in love?" I asked, finishing her sentence.

They both nodded.

"I remember when I was nineteen and in love," I said, "it's a wonderful feeling. Everything you do together is new and exciting. You're like explorers, discovering new things, new feelings, each touch is a new discovery. And when you have sex..."

I paused and felt a slight blush come to my face. Maybe I'd gone too far with my long-ago memories. I looked at them.

"I mean, I assume in this day and age... that you've...done it."

They looked at each other briefly, as if not sure how to respond. Then Karen looked at me and nodded.

"Is he a good lover?" I asked.

"Yes, he's great," Karen said with a little giggle.

"The most important thing is to communicate," I said, "to tell each other what you want, what you need."

"We try to," Karen said, "I mean, we tell each other what feels good."

Rob nodded in agreement.

"Do you take your time, Rob? Women need a little more... warming up than men."

"I try," he answered, "but it's difficult with roommates popping in and out all them time.

"Plus," he continued, "we have to make sure there's no one near because..."

He paused and looked at Karen.

"Because why?" I asked.

"Because sometimes Karen's a little...you know, a little...loud."

Karen put her hand over her mouth and giggled again.

"I just can't help it," she said, "I get excited and sort of...lose it."

I looked back and forth between them and had the vision of them frantically making love in a narrow dorm room bed, afraid a roommate would suddenly come in, afraid someone passing in the hall might overhear their sounds of pleasure.

"I have an idea," I said, "Whenever you get the urge, you can come here. This could be your secret hideaway, your private love nest. You could take as long as you want and make as much noise as you want."

Karen began to shake her head.

"Look," I continued, "There are two extra bedrooms upstairs, and Lord knows this house could use a little love in it."

They looked at each other as if considering my proposition.

"You could even borrow my toys," I said.

"Toys?" Karen asked with a confused expression on her face.

"Oh, you mean... those kind of toys," she said with a giggle.

Rob looked at her blankly.

"She means...sex toys," Karen whispered, "You know, like vibrators and stuff."

"Oh, I get it," he said, "like plastic...ones."

"Yes," I laughed, "like plastic ones. Like big plastic penises."

Karen giggled and Rob blushed.

"As a matter of fact," I said, "you can take some with you now. I've got more than I'll ever use. Wait, I'll show you."

I ran upstairs and pulled the box down from the closet shelf in my bedroom and carried it back to the living room. I placed the box on the coffee table in front of them.

"Before I open it," I said, "I'll tell you where they came from so you won't think I'm some weirdo. They're all from my piece of crap ex. Most husbands get their wives flowers or candy for Valentine's Day, but every year he'd show up with one of these. I guess he got some kind of strange thrill out of it. I was surprised he didn't take them with him when he ran off."

"Oh, my God!" Karen exclaimed when she peered inside, "Oh, my God!"

In the box were at least a dozen vibrators of all shapes and sizes, a few still in their original wrapping.

Karen reached down and tentatively touched one with her finger, as if it might jump up and bite her. It was a thin metallic-silver vibrator, maybe six inches long. She picked it up.

"Twist the base of it," I said.

"Eeeek!" she cried out as the vibrator began to buzz. It dropped from her hand and fell to the floor.

"Sorry," she said with a sheepish grin as she picked it up, "it startled me."

She switched it off and placed it on the table. Reaching into the box again, she withdrew a molded rubber dildo, holding it gingerly between her thumb and forefinger as if it were alive.

She held it up in front of Rob.

"It sure looks real, and it's almost as big as yours," she giggled.

Rob blushed.

"Does this one buzz, too?"

"Push in at the base," I answered. She turned it on and held the tip of it against her palm.

"It tickles."

"Wait until you put it where it's supposed to go and see how much it tickles," I said with a laugh.

Karen giggled and placed it on the table.

"And what about this one?" she asked, "why's it look so funny?"

"That one goes in... the other hole."

Rob's mouth dropped open.

"You mean... in the back? That hole?"

"Yes, in your butt," I answered, "want to try it?" I asked with a smile.

Rob frowned and shook his head.

"Not right now, thank you," he said politely.

Karen pulled out an unopened box.

"Can I?" she asked.

I nodded and Karen ripped it open.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed.

It was a lifelike molded rubber dildo, complete with veins bulging out from its surface, realistic in all aspects except one - its size. It was huge, at least a foot long and probably three inches in diameter. She held it in both hands, as if weighing it.

"I just can't imagine..." she said, shaking her head, "I just can't imagine that anyone could...really...use this."

Karen opened her mouth wide and brought the dildo to her lips.

"Nope," she said, "won't fit there."

Realizing that Rob and I were both staring at her, Karen lowered the dildo and let out a little embarrassed laugh.

"Whoops," she said, a blush coming to her face.

Like a little girl opening birthday presents, Karen continued her search through the box.

"What in the world...?" Karen held up a brightly colored plastic device with cloth straps hanging from it. It was in the shape of a butterfly, but with a two-inch penis shaped protrusion extending out one side.

"Here, give it to me, I'll show you," I said, "It's a remote control vibrator. You insert the sticky-out part inside you here," I said, pointing between my legs, "then you fasten the straps around your hips to hold it in place. When it's in place, this plastic wing rests against your, you know, your sensitive spot, your clitoris. Look in the box for a little oblong thing the same color as this."

Karen found it and held it up.

"That's the remote control switch."

Rob leaned forward, his eyes wide open.

"Wow," he exclaimed, "like a radio controlled car! What will they think of next?"

I leaned forward and reached in the box.

"And here's one for the guys," I said, holding up a large plastic ring.

"The batteries go in this side piece here, and of course, you can guess where the ring goes. So when you go someplace, like to a fancy restaurant, you put these things on, and you trade remote controls so you can secretly zap each other. Believe me, no matter how lousy the food is, you'll think it was the best meal you ever had."

Rob and Karen looked at each other and burst out laughing, as if already imagining the possibilities.

"Which is your favorite one, Mrs. Withrow... I mean Deb?" Karen asked.

"I haven't looked at these in a long time," I answered, "I think I like the metallic ones best, though. They seem to... how can I put it? They seem to deliver a better tingle."

I picked up the silver vibrator, and turning it on, ran it slowly up and down the side of my neck.

"They're great stress relievers. Try it, Karen."

"No, I couldn't," she said, blushing.

"Rob, help her out. That gold one would be good."

He reached down and picked it up. It was a little bit longer and thicker than the one I held.

"Now Rob, start just behind her ear and sort of roll the side of it up and down the side of Karen's neck, the entire way to her shoulder."

Rob twisted the base of the vibrator and leaned toward Karen. She giggled when it touched her neck, but as he rolled it up and down, pressing it against the muscles of her neck, she let out a long sigh.

"Hey, that's not bad," she said with a soft giggle.

"Now do the other side."

Karen turned toward him and tipped her head to the side. He put the vibrator under the palm of his hand and slowly rolled it up and down.

"Hmmm, that feels good," Karen sighed.

"The back of the neck is good too," I said.

I demonstrated, using the vibrator like a rolling pin, up and down against my neck. Roy did the same to Karen and she let out another long sigh.

"So when your husband, I mean your ex-husband and you...did it, did you use the toys? Or did he give them to you so you could use them when you were alone" Karen asked as Rob continued massaging the back of her neck.

"Sometimes we'd use them when we were together, but he also got a kick out of just watching me."

"You mean, watching you play with the toys...by yourself?"

"Yeah, that really turned him on," I said.

"I don't understand," Karen said, "I mean, why would he just want to watch you do it, when he could, you know, do it for real with you?"

"He would watch," I said, "and sometimes he'd play with himself while he watched, and sometimes he'd wait until I, you know, until I had my orgasm, then we'd make love."

"I guess I just don't understand men. Would that excite you?" she asked, looking at Roy.

Roy lowered his eyes and didn't answer.

"Tell me, Roy, would that excite you, just watching me...do it?"

There was a long pause, then Roy gave a little up and down nod.

"Yes," he said, a little grin forming on his face, "it sure would."

"Men are weird," Karen said, shaking her head.

"Hey, wait until you've been married for twelve years," I said with a laugh, "then you'll know how weird they really are."

As I rolled the vibrator against the base of my neck. I let out a long contented sigh.

"Hey, I guess I'd better turn this thing off or I'll be rubbing it in places I shouldn't," I said.

"We wouldn't mind," Roy said with a chuckle.

I watched as Karen poked him in the ribs with her elbow.

"You're just horny," she said.

"What I meant was," he continued, "if, you know, you needed to...relax, it would be O.K. You shouldn't worry about us being here. Or if you want we can leave now, so you can be alone."

"No, I don't want you to leave," I said, "I want you to stay here and keep this old divorcee company."

I truly didn't want them to leave. I wasn't sure I fully understood why, maybe I was just going crazy from lack of love myself, but I wanted them to be together, here in my house. And more...I wanted them to make love. No, I thought, I didn't want them to make love, I wanted them to fuck. I wanted to see Rob's hard cock pumping in and out of Karen's pussy as their young bodies, naked and sweaty, pounded against each other.

"When you were in the pool, standing so close together..." I said, then paused, almost losing my train of thought.

"Yes?" Karen asked.

"It reminded me of something, something when I was your age. Standing in the water with a boy..."

They both looked at me, waiting for me to finish my thought.

"Karen, did you play with his penis," I whispered.

"Yes," she answered softly.

"When you were playing," I continued, "Did you...finish? I mean, Roy, did you cum?"

Roy blushed and after a pause, shook his head no.

"Poor baby," I said, "Karen, he must really be in pain by now."

Karen looked at him.

"I think he'll survive," she said with a smile, "it's a non-fatal condition."

Rob looked back at her and frowned.

"And Rob... did you play with her? Did you play with her pussy under the water?"

He blushed, then nodded his head.

"And do you like that, Karen? When he plays with your pussy?"

Karen nodded.

"I like it a lot," she answered softly.

"Why don't you guys kiss," I said, "I'd really like it if you'd kiss each other."

"You mean now?" Karen asked, "Here? I'm not sure if we could in front of someone."

"Try it," I said, "just a little kiss."

They tentatively turned their heads toward each other and their lips met briefly.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"But that wasn't a real kiss," Rob said.

"O.K., try a real one."

They looked at each other again and Karen gave her shoulders a little shrug, as if to say 'what the hell'. Rob leaned toward her, and putting his hand behind her head slowly drew her toward him. Their lips met, and I could see their mouths opening as they pressed together. A little humming moan came out of Karen's throat.

Their actions were having a definite effect on me. Almost without thinking, I moved my left hand to the front of my blouse and undid two buttons. Cupping my hand over my breast, I slowly massaged it through the material of my bra. My right hand, still holding the vibrator, slipped down and I felt my legs parting slightly as I rested the humming vibrator on my lap, directly over my pussy.

It was twenty or thirty seconds before they finally parted, the area around their lips red and glistening with saliva. Karen's face was slightly flushed.

They stared at me as I continued to massage my breast, then their glances went lower, to the vibrator resting on my lap, my legs slightly parted, the bottom of my skirt riding up high on my thighs.

"See, you can kiss in front of someone," I said, "and it didn't make any difference if I was here or not."

"But it still makes me feel a little self-conscious," Karen said.

"Pretend I'm not here then. Go ahead, kiss each other again."

There was a long pause. Rob glanced down at my parted thighs, then turned and put his arms around her. Their mouths came together and they kissed again, their bodies pressed tight together, Karen's breasts flattened against Rob's chest. He put one hand on her lower back, on the bare skin beneath her tank top, and the other hand around her shoulder. Another little humming moan came from the back of Karen's throat as their mouths moved against each other.

Van999
Van999
473 Followers
12