My Peculiar Roommate

Story Info
There's something strange about my roommate.
5.6k words
4.28
30.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first surprise I got from my roommate happened the night I moved into the dorm, but that wasn't the only surprise.

The move-in process went pretty quick. I only had my laptop and a few suitcases. I'd introduced myself to my roommate, a slim Chinese guy named Adam. He seemed chill enough, and didn't bother me when I was unpacking my stuff and making my bed. His parents must have opted for the early move-in, and he'd already got a blue and red bedspread, a closet full of shirts, a computer and printer, and a few posters. I'd spent the rest of my day after move-in figuring out where I was going to go the next day. I still hadn't decided on my class schedule for the semester yet.

Anyway, the first surprise I got was when he took his shower. I'd settled in with one of the few books I'd brought from home, when he said, "Hey, I'm going to take a shower, OK?"

"Sure," I said. Given that we were in a dorm, and we weren't going to run out of hot water or anything, I didn't see why he had to tell me.

He got up from his computer, and started unbuttoning his plaid shirt. He hung up the shirt carefully. He was wearing a tight white T-shirt underneath, which he stripped off and threw into the hamper in his closet. His chest was beautiful: slim, tan, hairless, toned but not overly muscled, as if he liked to play soccer but wasn't trying to build muscle.

Next, he unbuckled his belt, and stepped out of his khakis. He was wearing navy blue boxers. I thought he would cover himself up, but he simply took off his boxers, leaving himself totally nude. His legs were toned, and his cock was uncut, dark, and small. I tried to keep myself from staring.

He wrapped a towel around his waist, grabbed his shower caddy, and went out. By now my cock was fully hard. I had never seen such a gorgeous guy so casually take off all his clothes like that. I knew he was probably straight, but a guy can still look, right? I reminded myself to ask him about how we should give each other privacy for jerking off, because my cock was pretty hard right then.

I tried to turn my attention back to my book while he took his shower.

He came back from the shower only a few minutes later, with slick wet hair. His body was damp, as it is after you try to dry yourself with a towel, and he smelled like soap.

He set his shower caddy in his closet and set his towel on his pillow, leaving his gorgeous, toned body completely naked again. I could see he had a chub.

He pulled back the bedspread, and lay down, naked, on the sheet. He'd set his pillow closer to the door, while I'd set my pillow closer to the window, so from my bed I got a pretty good view of his body and cock. His cock was nearing its full size: short, thick, veiny, and dark. He wrapped his hand around his cock and slowly started to pull it up and down.

Casual nudity was one thing, but this was quite another. I tried to keep reading, tried to keep myself from staring at him. I'd only ever seen other guys jerk off in porn, never in real life. I hoped he wouldn't get self-conscious.

His pace increased. Now his dick was all the way hard, and it looked huge compared to his narrow body, with a long, almost purplish head. This was not just a wandering hand; this was full-on jerking off. My cock strained against my jeans as I sucked in ever glimpse of his hand working his gorgeous cock. He panted, as if he were running a race, and his hand moved faster.

Finally, he exhaled hard and kept jerking fast as milky cum shot out of his cock and splattered on his chest. His cock pulsed under his moving hand as he shot more drops of cum onto his chest, and twitched as the last drops oozed out and trickled down his purple cockhead.

He grabbed a few tissues from his desk. I had to ask: "Adam, did you just jerk off?"

He snorted. "My dick is half-hard, and I'm wiping up cum from my chest. What did it look like I was doing?"

"So you're just going to jerk off whenever?"

"Unless you'd rather I not, yeah," he said, wiping up the cum from his chest.

"And you don't mind if I also jerk off whenever?"

"Dude, chillax. I don't care what you do in here—change, jerk off, whatever. You've gotta do what you've gotta do."

"But—"

"It's just a dick. Everyone's got one. I don't care if I see yours or you see mine."

"You really don't care if I watch you jerk off?"

He snorted again. "If I were worried about that, why would I do it in front of you? I know you could see me."

"And you're OK with me jerking off when you're in the room?"

"Of course." I stared at him. He continued, "If the only toilet were in here, I'd have to be OK with seeing you take a shit. It's the same deal." By now he'd wiped up the drops from his chest, and he milked his now-flaccid cock into the tissues. He wadded up the tissues and threw them into the trash by his bed.

"Well, okay, then," I said. He grunted and half-nodded as he got up to look for clothes.

*

I was still horny that night when I went to bed. I'd wanted to just take off my jeans and join Adam earlier, but there had been a lot of stuff I'd needed to do—and besides, I didn't want to just strip off my jeans at the first opportunity. Besides, plenty of guys will say something and mean another.

But now Adam was sleeping, and I was desperately horny. Adam was wearing loose boxers—he'd said that he'd really rather sleep naked, but he didn't want to hunt for underwear when he needed to pee in the middle of the night—and he was sprawled face-down in bed, clutching the pillow, with one knee up by his waist. He'd kicked the covers off as soon as he'd gotten in bed, and I could see his narrow, tan back, and the bulge of his butt through his boxers.

Plus, it's natural to masturbate in bed at night, right? My cock was straining against my own boxer-briefs. I would definitely rather rub one out and get it over with rather than be horny all day tomorrow. And he did say it was OK—and he was sleeping anyway.

Or perhaps that was just me justifying myself as I lowered my boxer-briefs, under the sheet, and grabbed my cock, which was fully hard by then. It was so hard that grabbing it felt more of a relief than a pleasure. I couldn't stop thinking about how Adam had just casually stripped naked, lay down, and jerked off. I remembered his huge cock, his hand going up and down it so fast, and how he'd exhaled hard that moment that his cum spurted out. Plus, his slim body sprawled across his bed wasn't helping me forget either—

And I was so close that I only had time to throw off the sheet before my cock spurted my cum onto my chest.

Damn Adam and his sexy butt.

*

The next morning I was woken up by bright sunlight coming in through the window and the bleating sound of Adam's alarm clock. "Damn clock," he said as he blearily swatted it. His morning wood tented his red boxers, and he stumbled to his closet and stripped them off, then rummaged around for clean boxers. I knew that his panicked rummage through the closet shouldn't be sexy, but the glimpses I got of his soft butt, narrow back, and toned chest—and his huge morning wood—as he stepped into his new boxers got me turned on.

Adam finished pulling on jeans, a t-shirt, and a plaid shirt—why was he so sexy even after he finished putting on clothes?—then grabbed his backpack.

"I'll be back at 2. Don't get into too much trouble when I'm gone," he said, went out, and slammed the door. Or it only sounded like a slam, since the doors in our dorm are so loud.

I pondered what to do. In the morning light, the dorm room looked a lot more bare and empty than it had last night. Adam must have taken his laptop to his classes, too. What time did my first class start, again?

I reached over to my desk and pulled out my notebook. I still didn't know which classes I wanted to take, but the Latin class I was considering didn't start until 9:30, so I had over an hour. Plus, I was still turned on from watching Adam. I'd seen him jerk off, and I'd seen him naked before and after his shower, and when he got dressed this morning. I hadn't even known him for a full day yet, and already I'd seen more of him naked than I had of my first roommate all year.

If I had over an hour, and I was this turned on, what I had to do was obvious. I pulled down the sheet, then pulled down my boxer briefs again. My cock was already standing at attention. I wrapped my hand around it and went up and down. It felt good. I made myself go slower than I had last night, since I wasn't so desperately horny, and I had time. I thought of how his legs looked in his jeans, and about his big, stiff, purplish morning wood, and about how his slim body had looked sprawling in bed last night. I thought about how fast he'd jerked himself off, and I stroked myself faster, like him. I breathed deep, and my balls were slapping against my body.

As I jerked my cock, staring at the white cinderblock walls, I wondered what else Adam would do. He'd compared jerking off to shitting, so I guess he'd jerk off more. I wondered what he'd be wearing the next time he jerked off. Would he be sweaty from basketball practice? Would he just lower his jeans in a quickie between classes? I panted thinking about this as I jerked off faster.

Would he see us doing other stuff as just typical roommate stuff? Would he be willing to sleep with me, spooning his smooth body against mine all night? Or kiss me with his soft-looking lips? Let me fuck his ass? Or fuck me with that cock?

I was getting closer. I could feel my cum slowly gathering in my crotch as I jerked fast. I remembered what he'd looked like cumming: how he'd kept jerking off as his cock had spit, how he'd let out that huge breath, how that first giant spurt had landed almost at his chest, and he'd kept jerking fast as his cock jolted in his hand and shot drops of cum all over his belly, then more drops. And I knew it was time to unload.

I stopped jerking and held my pulsating cock as I came hard. Cum shot out onto my belly and muscles in my crotch tightened as waves of pleasure washed over me. The last delicious clenches oozed out more dribbles of cum. Finally, the clenches slowed, and stopped, and I lay there, with my boxer briefs down and a puddle of cum on my belly, breathing hard.

I grabbed a few tissues and wiped up my cum. My next stop would be Latin class.

*

After the Latin class, I made my way back across the sunny campus to my room. I didn't like the textbook, since I liked more focus on conjugations and declensions, but at least the teacher had seemed nice.

I opened the door to my room and did a double-take. The room had seemed emptier in the morning; now, it looked completely bare. Adam's bed was just a bare mattress; his posters were gone; his desk was clean and empty. I checked my closet and desk. All my stuff was still here. I stepped outside the room and checked the room number. Still 302. Very strange. Perhaps some cleaning was going on?

Anyway, I needed a nap before my next class, so I took off my pants, set my alarm clock, and curled up in bed.

*

After my nap, I had lunch, tried out two classes, and had dinner, and didn't get back to the dorm until after about 7. Adam was sitting at his desk, studying. The posters and bedspread were back.

"Hey, Adam," I said, "when I came back this afternoon, your stuff was gone. Do you know what happened to it?"

"Hm?" he said. "I took my computer and books to class with me."

"And your bedspread and posters?"

"The sheets needed washing, and I had some friends who wanted to borrow the posters," he said.

"Huh. Ok, thanks."

*

I was studying pretty hard already when Adam mentioned that he was going to shower, so I only caught a glimpse of his tan body before he put on a towel and left. All through his shower, I was half-hard and thinking about watching him jerk off again after. I don't think I was able to understand any of the article I was supposed to be reading after I caught that glimpse of skin.

So I was a bit disappointed when he came back in, smelling like soap, hung up his towel, and then put on a pair of black boxers, then a T-shirt, then sweatpants.

"You aren't going to jerk off after this shower?" I said.

"No—did you want me to? You can jerk off if you want, I don't care," he said.

"I just thought that since you jerked off after you showered yesterday, normally you do after every shower," I said.

"No, that was just yesterday. I saw a really hot girl in the hall on the way to the shower, and it turned me on. Normally I jerk off before I go to bed," he explained.

"Why didn't you jerk off in the shower?"

"Waste of hot water," he said. "Why do you want to know?"

I blushed.

"Oh! Did you want to join in or something? Were you hoping to see me jerk off?"

I blushed more and looked away, then nodded a little.

"You pervert!" he laughed. "You liked the show yesterday, didn't you!"

"I kind of did," I said.

"Well, you do you," he said. "I think watching me jerk off is probably about as boring as watching me pee, but I don't know what's going on in that little pervert brain of yours."

"It was... um..."

"Now, if you were a hot girl, that would be interesting," he said.

"Sorry I'm a boy," I said.

"Well, do you want me to tell you when I'm about to rub one out? Do you want to join in?"

"Yes," I muttered.

"Well, consider yourself invited to a private showing of 'Adam Chokes the Chicken', showtime TBA," he said.

"Thanks," I said.

*

Of course I couldn't get any studying done after that. My brain kept drifting to that private showing of 'Adam Chokes the Chicken' that Adam had promised. That's a show I'd watch happily every night. I'd read a bit, then I'd remember him saying "private showing of 'Adam Chokes the Chicken' " and how he'd looked jerking off, and then I'd get turned on and realize that I'd forgotten where on the page I was supposed to be reading. By the time I found my place again, I was thinking about Adam's cock again.

Finally I gave up and just resigned myself to going to bed and waiting. I showered and brushed my teeth, then when I came back, I curled up in bed in my t-shirt and boxer briefs, staring at Adam's butt in his chair. Of course it was a very nice butt, and his whole slim body looked cute in the chair, but I desperately wanted to see what he was packing in those jeans again.

So it was a relief when Adam closed the book he was working from, stuck his papers in his backpack, and stood up and stretched. "I'm going to bed soon," he said.

"Fine by me," I said.

He glanced over at me, where I was curled up in bed. "Huh? Oh! You're waiting for that private showing, aren't you?"

"Yes," I said.

"Don't worry. I'll give you that show as soon as I've brushed my teeth," he said.

*

When Adam came back into the room, he was smiling slightly. "I ran into that girl again. Her name's Mackenzie, and she just lives down the hall in room 314."

"OK," I said.

"Maybe she'll come visit us here sometime," he added as he put his toothbrush back in the closet. "Now for that showing of 'Adam and the One-Eyed Boy Make Tummy Pancakes'."

"I thought it was 'Adam Chokes the Chicken'," I said.

"Does it really make a difference?" he said.

"No," I said.

"Mm," he grunted as he took off his t-shirt. His chest underneath was still slim, toned, and tan, and his purplish nipples were standing up. Next, he stepped out of his sweatpants, and there was a bulge in his black boxers. Finally, he slid those down too. His cock was at a beautiful half-mast already. He crossed over to his bed.

"I thought you wore boxers to bed," I said.

"Yeah, and I normally turn the light off, too," he said. "But I thought you wanted to see a show first, right?"

"Right," I said.

"Mm," he grunted again as he lay down on his bed, naked, and spread his tanned legs. He grabbed his half-hard cock and slowly went up and down. His foreskin completely covered his cockhead on the way up. His cock slowly filled out and became the giant erection I remembered so well from yesterday. He moaned softly and wiggled around on his bed.

I realized that I was panting, incredibly turned on, and that my hard cock was straining against my boxer briefs. I desperately wanted to jerk off, too, but I didn't want to miss any of Adam's show.

"Do you mind if I—" I began.

"Dude, I don't care what you do. I'm kind of busy now," he panted. He was jerking faster now.

I lowered my own boxer briefs and started stroking. It felt good, but more than that, I couldn't quite believe that I was stroking off in the same room as someone as sexy as Adam, with his giant, beautiful cock.

Adam moaned a bit more and stroked faster. He panted. His spread legs thrashed. His dark, wrinkled ballsack went up and down a bit as he stroked, but his balls were too close to his body to make a sound. I tried to slow down my jerking, so I wouldn't blow immediately.

Adam kept on jerking fast, covering and uncovering his long, purplish cockhead. He panted, and threw his other arm over his face. As he stroked fast, his legs straightened and unstraightened.

"Ahh—Mackenzie—ah" he moaned, stroking fast. His legs were straight and trembling. "I'm gonna cum," he murmured. He stroked and panted, and his balls were tight against his body. "I'm gonna cum," he murmured again. He kept on stroking fast as his cock jolted in his hand and flung out a grey rope of cum onto his chest, then another, then another. He slowed down his stroking as his cock jerked and released a few drops which ran down his cockhead and his hand.

I couldn't take it anymore—I had to bring myself over the edge too. Watching him cum was just about the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. I stared at the ropes and puddles on his chest as I surrendered to the clenching in my crotch that made waves of pleasure rush through my body and cum spew out my cock and splash onto my belly.

Adam looked at the streaks of cum on his chest and the dribbles on his hand. "Not my finest work," he commented. "This was less 'Adam and the One-Eyed Boy Make Tummy Pancakes' and more 'Adam and His Sausage Make a Mess'." He grabbed some tissues from the box on his desk by his bed and started wiping up.

I grabbed some tissues from the box by my bed and started wiping up my own chest. "I guess so," I said.

He glanced over to me. "It looks like you enjoyed the show, at least," he said.

"I really did," I muttered.

"I'd really like to bring Mackenzie over here," he said as he stood up to turn off the light. In the now-dark room, he added, "I wish the showing wasn't 'Adam and His Sausage Make a Mess' but 'Adam Serves Mackenzie His Sausage'."

"You mean 'Adam and Mackenzie Make the Beast with Two Backs'?" I said.

"Yeah!" he chuckled. "Or 'Adam Gives Mackenzie a Ride'!"

"Would she let you do that?" I asked. "I mean, not if she would let you fuck her, but if she would let me watch, too?"

"I don't know," he said. "With girls you never can tell. But it never hurts to ask. Heck, maybe she'd let you join in."

"Really?"

"You never know," he said. "But you can add that one to the old spank bank. 'Matt Nails Mackenzie'. Give that one a try when I'm not around."

*

The next day I was woken up by bright sunlight and the buzzing of my cell phone alarm. The room was bright and empty. Adam must have left early. Yet the room seemed strangely empty without him. I noticed again that his posters were gone, his mattress was bare, and there were no books on his desk. He did say that he brought his books to class with him, but it didn't make sense to bring all of the books every day. Plus, why would he take down his posters and wash his sheets the day after he'd just done it? It didn't make any sense.

Anyway, I hardly had time to ponder as I rushed to get ready and get to the classes I wanted to try.

*

When I dropped back into the room after lunch, Adam was there studying, and the posters were back.

12