My Penthouse Letter

Story Info
or, how I learned to write erotica by reading Forum.
1.4k words
3.91
23.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Penthouse,

I never believed that the letters that I read in your magazine were really real. Like, how could somebody, some average guy like me, ever end up with a chick as hot as the ones that are written about? Well, it happened to me and my friend Bob.

Me and Bob were in this dance bar throwing back some brewskies and eyeing the babes. There were some pretty hot looking women in the place and we were just checking them out when in walked these two gorgeous honeys. They were both tall and built. The one was blonde with a rack that you just couldn't keep your eyes off of, and the other one was a bodacious brunette.

They stopped just inside the doorway and scoped out the place. Bob and me were trying to look cool, but we really didn't figure that two beautiful women like these would want to pick up with a couple of ordinary Joe's like us. So we just sorta checked it out then turned around to watch the ball game on the TV. Next thing you know these babes have walked over and sat down next to us.

"Hi," said the blonde, "my name's Tiffany and this is my friend Roxanne. You guys look like you could use some company."

Trying to keep my eyes off the sweater that was straining to cover her tits, I said, "Hi, I'm Jeff and this is Bob. Why don't we find a table where we can be more comfortable."

There just happened to be a booth at the back of the bar that had just become free so we headed over to it with the girls and ordered a round of beers.

We sat there talking and drinking for a bit when the subject naturally turned to sex. It had been a while since Bob or me had got laid and it must have showed on our faces. Tiffany and Roxanne looked at each other and then Tiffany said, "Why don't we go back to our place. We have some beer in the fridge and we can put on some tunes there."

That sounded like a great idea to us, so we said together, "Sure! Sounds great!" So we followed the babes to their apartment.

"Sit down and relax," said Roxanne, "I'll get you a beer."

As I said earlier, Tiffany was one good looking blonde with a great set of tits. Roxanne was not as well endowed in the chest department, but she had a great ass and a pair of legs that seemed to go on forever, especially in the short shorts and high heels she was wearing.

Besides her tight sweater, Tiffany was wearing a real short skirt, that barely hid her ass and a pair of four inch spikes which really showed off her legs.

There were two couches in the room, and Bob had sat on one and me on the other. Just as natural as could be, Tiffany came and sat beside me and Roxanne sat beside Bob.

As we sat drinking the beers, we started to talk about sex some more. Tiffany said that she really enjoyed watching porn movies because she felt like a voyeur, but she had never watched anybody in real life.

Roxanne had slid closer to Bob and she began to rub his chest through his shirt while her long leg rubbed up and down his leg. It wasn't too very long before you could see Bob's hard-on through his jeans. Meanwhile, Tiffany had slipped her hand in between my thighs and was working her way up to my woody.

I leaned over to Tiffany and gave her a long, hot, wet, tongue tying kiss which she returned enthusiastically. My hand creeped up under her sweater and was soon massaging her nice firm tit. I could feel her nipple hardening as I squeezed her tit and I couldn't wait to release it from its restraint.

Over on the other couch, Roxanne had straddled Bob's lap and was in the middle of trying to take off his shirt while engaging in a bout of tongue wrestling. Her shorts had ridden way up the crack of her ass and Bob was kneading it like crazy.

"Let's go to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable," whispered Tiffany.

In the bedroom, it didn't take her long to pull off her sweater and skirt, revealing a great body in a lacy bra and thong panties. Keeping her spikes on she walked over to me and pulled my shirt over my head. Then she slithered down my body and started to unbuckle my belt.

So here I am with this beautiful, hot babe kneeling down in front of me undoing my pants and freeing my Johnson from my BVDs, just like in the letters in Penthouse Forum.

I stepped out of my jeans and shorts then Tiffany took my cock in her mouth and started to suck on it real slow. I thought I was going to shoot off right away. She cupped my balls in one hand and was stroking me with the other while she licked the head of my cock. Then while still stroking me, she started to lick and suck my balls. .

Just as I was ready to explode she stopped and stood up and gave me a lengthy face suck. Then she turned around and said, "Can you undo my bra?" My hands were shaking from the great blowjob she had just given me, but I managed to undo the clasps without too much fumbling. She turned around to me and then let her bra drop to the floor displaying her fantastic tits to me for the first time.

Her tits were a 38 D with gorgeous taught pick nipples. I bent down and sucked one of her cherry pit hard nipples into my mouth while squeezing the other one with my hand. Tiffany moaned and pulled my head closer to her tits.

When I finally broke away, we went and laid down on one of the beds. Tiffany was all over me in a flash and it wasn't long before I had her thong off and was probing the depths of her wet pussy with my fingers.

From the front room we could hear the slap of flesh on flesh as Bob and Roxanne had obviously worked a lot faster than we had. The sound turned us on even more and the next thing you know Tiffany has straddled my cock and is pulling it deep into her steamy wet crevice.

I was watching her tits bounce up and down with her when a movement behind her distracted me momentarily. Standing at the door watching us fuck were Bob and Roxanne. Tiffany had not heard them come into the room so I pulled her down so her tits were rubbing my chest and Bob and Roxanne could get a good look at my rod pumping into her swollen cunt.

Quietly Bob and Roxanne moved to the other bed and in moments Bob had his face buried deep between her legs. Roxanne let out a small gasp as Bob's tongue danced on her clit which made Tiffany turn and notice them for the first time. Watching her friend get eaten out turned Tiffany on even more and she soon was back sucking on my engorged meat.

Bob finished snacking on Roxanne and was about to enter her from behind when Tiffany said, "I want to really watch Roxanne get fucked while I'm getting fucked. If Roxanne and I both lie on our sides and you fuck us from behind, then we can all watch and fuck together."

Tiffany and Roxanne both lay down on their sides facing each other with a leg in the air. Bob and me slid into them from behind.

As we fucked we watched to others fucking also. The chicks were fingering their clits while Bob and me squeezed and pulled on their nipples. It wasn't long before the room was filled with the wet sounds of fucking and the moans of all four of us.

Then we all came together, shaking and writhing and crying out and watching the others do the same. We finally stopped and lay breathing deep and sweaty on the bed. The room smelled of cum and pussy.

When we finally caught our breath, Tiffany said, "I have never been so turned on in my life. Next time I want to do both you guys then watch as Roxanne gets it on with you."

Bob and me can't wait for next time.

(Name withheld by request)

Ottawa, Ontario