My Perfect Day As A Sub

Story Info
It's a sub's first time.
4.3k words
4.31
21.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second story, I hope You enjoy.

Its hard to describe my perfect day as being a sub, as the first time I get to experience serving and worshipping my Mistress, I think will always be my perfect day, as it will come after having these feelings for so many years, and eventually having a chance, lucky enough to earn an opportunity of becoming yours. There is always that thought that once I get my first taste, it may not be to my liking, but I don’t hold that fear, I cannot dislike something that ruins through my veins, all across my body, the same blood that pumps through my cock and makes me erect, just thinking of being restrained and helpless at the mercy of my Mistress.

One thing I am sure of, my “idea” of the perfect day will come and grow with time, things that once threw fear down my spine, may one day, be something I am on my knees begging for, its this journey of finding what things affect my mind and body, that I have chosen, and its this journey I have already accepted as becoming submissive. My destination is unknown, and only you can make sure that I make the trip, the signposts may keep changing, and there will be many obstacles in the way, but with time and learning, I will become to like and no doubt yearn for them more, the same way I will feel towards you.

Having no experience has me in a situation, that I only have the feelings in my sole, the images in my head, and the stories I have read and been told as my only guide along my journey. Keeping to the rules, we will have met before hand, maybe months, or days in advance, perhaps in my world a few hours before hand, so the journey could start sooner, yes time would make me want you sooner, but having lived your life waiting, I want you as soon as I can.

Drinks or Dinner would be where the perfect day would begin, nervous and in small beads of sweat, as I wait for you to enter, half an hour early I am there, even at this stage not wanting to disappoint, New shirt, pressed khakis and splashed in aftershave, I wait nervous, and sip on another drink to remain cool from the heat. As you enter, I cannot stand to look at you, I am too afraid, I look down towards my shoes, as you sit down beside me, I look up and try to pull a grin out from my deep fear, and as I stumble my words, a waitress takes approaches and takes us to our seats, I walk behind you, I stare down at your beautiful legs, and notice you have a beautiful pair of leather stilettos on, classic old style, very refined, but so sexy, the fear turns into arousal, as is the case with me always, I pull your chair out, and I join you at the table.

Face to face, I am still nervous, but you are doing the best to keep calm, you can see the nerves in my eyes, and through my guarded body movement. Questions about my trip are the topic, I answer but secretly wondering what you are thinking of me, I know you could get up and not want me, but at the same time, I know that I am so close to being yours.

We order, and we are well into our second glass of wine, when you ask to be excused. I stand up as to show I am a gentleman; you lean close to me, and whisper.

“I hope you are ready, as you are now mine, You are to read this note, and after 5 minutes, walk out of here, into the parking lot, and wait there for me, understood slave?”

I stumble out the words yes…

I sit down and watch you exit, unable to take my eyes off you.

As my heartbeats grow quicker, I open the note, which you have left me, before I open it; I empty the remaining contents of the bottle of wine into my glass, and drink it down quickly. I write a cheque for the meal, and leave it on the table, I slowly open the note.

It is brief, yet the handwriting is so beautiful and femine.

“ Walk out of the restaurant, up the black SUV, and open the glove box.

There will be a flask, drink it, and then take the blindfold, and put it on.”

“Should I stay or should I go” this song flashes in my mind, but I know the answer, I leave the restaurant, and wish the staff a good weekend, and enjoy there labor day. I am the last one to leave, outside it’s a dark moonlight Friday night, there is only one truck, its your SUV, I approach, there is no sign of you.

I try the door, and it opens, of course its on the other side to what I am used too, its also a lot bigger truck than you find in Scotland, but that’s not on my mind. The normal cabin light fails to come on, and I feel for the glove box. The small light comes on, as I see a small silver flask, and a leather blindfold, I close the door, and open the flask, its warm and smells like coffee, I drink it. I replace it back in the glove box, and take the leather blindfold. I smell it, god I love the smell of leather, and the touch is so smooth. I am so aroused, but god, I am so scared, I don’t even know where you are.

I slip it on over my head, I am so hard, but now I am twitching at every noise I hear from outside. The rear door slams shut, someone has entered the SUV.

I mutter “hello, who’s there?”

As the seatbelt is pulled tight around me and snapped into place, a hand slides across my chest, as it grips my nipple I hear

‘Don’t speak, you are mine understood, you will soon fall asleep, and you will be with me for this 3 day weekend, whether you like it or not”

”Is this understood?”

I nod, the fingers release my nipple it hurts, but I slowly start to fade away, as I drift off I try to fight it, buts its no good, I am falling asleep.

I wake up, I open my eyes, but it is soon apparent the blindfold is still attached.

I have no idea of what time it is, or even what day it is, I just know I was asleep, and I also am aware that I am not in your car anymore. As my body awakes and my senses come back to me I realize I am cold, I put 2 and 2 together and I can feel that I am naked, well parts of me are, I can feel clothes of some sort, but most of my body feels naked.

The floor is cold, and I am laying down on it, as I try to stand up, I hear your voice, I freeze.

“Good morning, I hope you slept well, today is your first day as mine, you are to call me Mistress at all times, you are not to speak unless you are spoken too, you are not allowed to cum, no matter how bad you want too, if you fail to withhold any of these you are to be punished, IS THIS UNDERSTOOD”

I am overcome with fear, but at the same time massively aroused, I stumble out a “yes’ an overwhelming pain hits me in the ass, and I scream “yes Mistress”

“That’s better, now remember that as a taster, never forget”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good now, we are to have a safe word incase I get too carried away and that I get to rough for you, that word is Mona Lisa”

“Yes Mistress”

I don’t dare move, I am rooted to the spot, I hear her move round me, I am told to get on my knees, as I sit there I am so aroused, but prey for my life.

The clicks of her heels come closer to me, I can smell her and the smell of Leather, the blindfold is taken off my head, as my eyes adjust to the light, I am first aware I am in a large dark room, I slowly adjust to the light, and my eyes look down.

My eyes travel from one spiked heel, up the shiny patent leather, to the top of the boot at her thigh. I sway slightly on my knees, I am so aroused already, she knows of my love for boots, and as I take a risk, I slowly steal a glance up to this goddess towering above me. She has on a leather trench coat, a small leather skirt, which only allows about a 2inch band of flesh between the bottom of it, and the top of the boots, and a tight leather corset, a riding crop brings me back to reality as it sits firmly in your right hand, a dark red lipstick is first to greet me, then those eyes, so sparkling, so deep, my eyes, look away like an embarrassed schoolboy, as I glance back down, I notice her hair is tied back.

As she moves behind me, there is a large mirror, she stands behind me, and runs her hands through my hair. I notice I am in a leather harness, and have on a leather thong on.

“Mmmmmmm you look so good in leather pet, you look even better on your knees in front of me, I have you as I wish for the minute, I will have you naked very soon pet, but until then, you are to remain in the harness, now see how you are on your knees, you shall be on your knees at all time, and you shall crawl, when you have to go somewhere, UNDERSTOOD?”

“Yes Mistress, I understand”

“Now to show you that you are mine, and so I have full control over you, you are to wear this collar”

She pulls out a large leather collar from behind her back, it’s a dark leather, and has a metal hoop on the front, as you lean towards me, I can smell you, the fragrance is unknown to me, but you smell like I could eat you, it is placed round my neck, you fasten it, and I hear a click of some kind of locking mechanism, its tight, but snug, and I am able to breathe easily, I feel so aroused, my cock is bulging down below, and the whole situation I am in, is one I have dreamed of for years, I am scared stiff to find out what is going to happen next, but so happy you have accepted me, that it’s a fine balance of fear and arousal.

I love the fact I am in a harness, I love the ideas and small details you see associated with bondage, I think things, like boots, with buckles, straps, zips, it all just adds to the fact, that you are tied in so to speak, and that there is no short-term escape, it alls to my arousal, and perhaps a fetish. I know for sure that boots, and spiked heels turn me on, they always have and always will, I like the more classic style, I love the 5inch spiked heel, but my tastes towards the newer platform boot are still as strong, but I prefer the older style, more classic, more subdue, its not in your face, its there, and its elegant, its just simple so to speak.

All my thoughts are whisked away from me, as a leash is attached to my collar, you pull me and I get on my knees and crawl like I was informed, a quick swat on my ass cheeks hurries my stride, I should be looking straight ahead towards your heels, but my eyes are wondering, I am seeing more of the room, its candlelit, painted black, and there is no sign of windows, and its so quiet, I think we are underground, my eyes cannot move quick enough to see all that is on the walls, but there are whips of different sizes, chains, restraints, to my right, to the left there are drawers, I fear to think what is hidden from view. There are larger things sprung across the room, it’s like a museum, but everything looks so new, the smell of leather is amazing.

Another hard swat is delivered to my ass, as I am told to look straight ahead. A tall wooden chair meets us; it has restraints on it, and reminds me on an executioner’s chair. You sit down, as you do, you cross your legs, you do this on purpose, even though the room is dark I can still see clearly that you are in commando, and my cock bulges more.

“Now slave, you are to worship and clean my boots, you told me so often in our e-mails that this is something you wished to do, so show me how serious you are, and clean every last inch”

As one of my fantasies is staring me straight in the face, I almost start before remembering to say

“Yes Mistress, and thank you Mistress”

You smile back at me in such a wicked way. I know that this is a perfect way for you to look down on me, and for me to look up to my powerful Mistress. I wonder how you are thinking, what thoughts rushing your mind.

I begin to lick them, the left boot first, small licks clean the area of your feet, then long licks, from your ankle to the end of the boots at your thigh, knowing your pussy is so close to my tongue, makes me go crazy! I keep licking, but a yank of my collar tells me to move onto right boot, again I am careful not to lick your skin.

I finish, and my tongue is slightly numb, but I feel so good, I have done my first act as serving you.

“SLAVE, you are not finished, you lift your legs up, and offer your heels to me”

I start to suck them and take them all in my mouth, you push your boot further so the heel fills my throat, and you yank the leash towards you, so that it delves into my throat, as you release I splutter a little, before taking the other heel, and facing the same action.

As I kneel back down, you lean forward and run your long dark deep red fingernails thru my hair, and say

“Good Pet, that is your first task of the weekend, and you have managed well, I warn you that each task will get tougher, and if you fail me, you will be punished, and you don’t want that Pet, do you now?”

“No Mistress”

Perhaps deep down I do want to find out what would happen to me, of course being a sub, I want to serve and worship my Mistress, as well as learning from her, and growing inside and out to all aspects of the lifestyle.

“Mmmmmmm Pet, your eagerness, youthfulness, and innocent mind, get me all worked up so, as your Mistress I will demand that you satisfy all my needs”

You stand up, and walk round me, I wonder what is going through your mind, the crop, draws patterns on my skin, a quick swift whack on my ass, and I stand up,

“Take off the leather thong, so I can see My cock”

“Yes Mistress”

You sit down back in the chair, but spread your legs so they balance over the arms of the chair; you see Your cock, hard and erect, pointing upwards into the air, saluting you.

You start to finger your soft wet pussy.

“Now pet, take you’re self to the edge of Cumming, but do not CUM, understood!!!”

“Yes Mistress”

As you watch me slowly stroke Your cock, you start to slowly touch yourself, as I am so close to Cumming, I stop, and sneak a few stares at you. You sit there so perfectly, like the queen in her throne, instead of your chambers it’s a dungeon you keep control off, and I am your s, and I am so lucky to be chosen by you.

Your eyes catch me looking, and you tell me to start again, but before I do, I am to taste my pre-cum. I start to slowly stroke it again, it’s only a few strokes, and I am on the point of Cumming, I look at some of the scary instruments on the wall to take my mind off cumming. You are so close to Cumming, again you order me to start stroking, you can hear when I stop, the room is so quiet, no noise from outside, only your soft moaning, and my heavy breathes can be heard in the room.

Its no good, I hear you moan, and I have gone too far, I feel the unthinkable happening, deep inside of me, I can feel the semen rushing thru my body, its coming to the surface, I can’t do anything, its too late, I have cum, and it has shot from my cock, all over your legs and boots.

You moan, as you have watched me go through hell, and you are now all wet, and laying more in a relaxed state, but as you open your eyes, you see my cock dripping on the floor, and you can see the sticky fluids all over you.

“SLAVE, I TOLD YOU NOT TO CUM, YOU HAVE LET ME DOWN, YOU ARE TO BE PUNISHED”

“I’m so sorry Mistress, you are a goddess, and I had no control, you make me feel this way”

“SLAVE, AS MUCH AS THAT IS SWEET, YOU ARE GOING TO BE PUNISHED UNDERSTOOD”

I gulp, “yes Mistress”

“First lick up all your semen from me, and the floor”

I begin to lick the floor, and soon work my way to your boots again, the soft leather already makes me feel aroused, and my floppy cock, is now back erect, as I lick the semen from your leather miniskirt, you let off a soft moan, you are still Cumming, and I know you must be tingling all over, I dare not touch you, I just lick it all off, and then go back on my knees, with my head bowed.

You take a minute or two, but you stand up, and with an evil laugh, tell me its time to play.

You drag me with the leash again into the corner of the L-Shaped room, the blindfold is placed on me from behind, and you tell me to stand up.

“Legs apart, hands up”

I do as you wish, and stand fully up; restraints are attached to my ankles and wrists. I can’t see what’s going on, just hear everything. I then am jolted, I am being winched into the air, not far, but enough so that my feet are not touching the ground. It’s quite tiring, as I have to try to balance, so that my weight is not all being taken by my arms.

“Now slave, you will wait here until I am ready for you”

I hear the clicks on your thigh high boots, walk away from me, the room is larger than I think, and I then hear a door slam, shut, and the key twist in the door.

I am all alone, I am helpless, I am restrained, I can’t see, my heart is beating fast, and I am scared, but god at the same time I am the most aroused I have ever been in my life. The anticipation and adrenaline that is running through my body is unbearable.

Again as before, time has no meaning, I have no idea of the time, the day, my location, but I don’t really need to know these, I am content in that I am with you, I know I am scared of your darkest thoughts, but I know we have each others trust, and I am yours, just this thought makes me happy.

Time passes, and I have no idea how long you have been gone, maybe I was drifted away in a long daze, or my arms and legs had started to tire me out, but that was soon, the last thing on my mind, as the door slammed closed. The clicks of your heels sound different, as they get louder, I start to shake, your long finger nails run thru my hair, and down the harness as you grab my cock, you take a firm grasp, and squeeze hard. I let out a yelp.

“Mmmmmmm I am not in the mood to listen you squirm and moan like a baby is this understood!”

“Yes Mistress”

My feet are now back on the ground, and as I gain feeling in my legs, the blindfold is removed. I look down at you. You are now wearing very sexy spiked heels, they are like sandals, and the small leather strands wrap round your legs to just below your ankles. A leather knee length skirt is accompanied with a tight leather halter neckpiece, which shows off your bronze body. Your hair is now down, but looks gelled, it appears as if wet, and styled as you appear more dominant than ever. You are holding a leather flogger, and you look happy, but I know I am about to be punished.

You walk round me, and you tell me to open wide. A ball gag is placed firmly in my mouth, and tied very tight behind my head. As you tease me with rubbing your fingers thru my hair, an mask is placed on me, its like a blindfold, but it has more to it, that the blindfold. I can still hear, but I think you want me to hear.

My ass and erect cock are fully visible and bear. I am still overwhelmed as I have got another fantasy in being gagged, I can still breathe, and I feel comfortable and safe, but yet so restraint, and under your control.

I hear you walk away, as you come back; I feel your hands rub against my hairy chest, and I hear a snap, and the feel of cold metal, as nipple clamps are placed on my nipples, I let out a enormous yelp like a puppy with his tail being trod on, but the gag muffled the noise, I know that you are smiling, I can just tell.

Next I feel something being attached to my cock, I think it’s a cock ring, and I feel my nipples pull when you pull on my cock, it must be attached.

I then feel the flogger for the first time, it looks so soft with the little strands of leather, but it hurts, it stings, but I feel my cock arousal even higher. The first 13 strokes hit my left ass cheek. Each one I count in my head along with you, as you pause, your rub your hands down my back, and round to my nipples and pull very hard, again I yelp, but all I do is bite harder on to the ball gag. Another 13, slowly hit my ass, I feel each one, I feel the sting, the sudden pain, the feeling my ass is turning a nice rosy red for you.

You then walk round me again, pausing to look at your handiwork, I feel you come closer to me, as you kiss my cheek.

You whisper in my ear “your doing well my pet, please be strong”

12