My Perfect Day As A Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel you pull on the chain, as my nipples and cock both are pulled into agony, I then feel a soft whip from the flogger on my hard erect cock, the long leather lashes wrap round my cock. Again its 13 strokes, but they are varied, from above and below so all inches of my cock are left stinging, you release the nipple clamps, and the numbness kicks in. I am aching all over, I know I should be more of a man, and a better pet, but this is my first time, I feel so drained, as I am released from my restraints, I fall to my knees, I know I am meant to be on my knees, but this is purely physical. You release the gag, and I breathe, long big breathes of air, fill my lungs.

I am still blindfolded and my body is red all over, the leash is attached to my collar again. A quick swat on my ass makes me follow you. I am lead to the far end of the room, and I here a door open. My ass is whacked again, and I rush forward, only to bump into the wall, I then hear the door slam shut behind me.

“Now pet this is your home for this evening, you shall sleep in this cage and regain your energy for me, as today has just been a taster for me, and a lesson for you. Tomorrow the real session will begin, be ready, or else………..”

“Goodnight My pet.”

I listen for the click of your heels, leave thru another door, as I am left to think about my day, my rosy ass and nipples won’t let me forget that, but as my first day as your pet, I am very happy, it has fulfilled all my feelings, and thoughts, and has me wanting so much more, I can’t wait for you to come into the dungeon again. I will try to sleep, but I have to be on my guard, as I don’t know when you will walk in again, but today has been the best day of my life, and I know I will enjoy the things to come, but today will always stay in my memory forever……….

12