My Perfect Lover

Story Info
My wife makes my fantasy come true with another woman.
1.7k words
4.1
24.2k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time for your fantasy to come true", she said, and I felt more blood trying to fill my dick, but it was already full.

We had been building up to this for a long time. The night where we lay in bed and we exchanged secret fantasies, and I went first with my fantasy of being dominated and teased, a fantasy she took and ran with right away, tying me up and denying me release until I agreed she did not have to share her fantasy with me.

Over the next few weeks I stopped at the local sex boutique and brought home presents to Cindy: blindfolds, restraints, ticklers, a riding crop, cock rings. I would work in things I had purchased on-line and squirreled away when I thought we were ready. A few things I had selected when I was really turned on I did not have the courage to bring out yet.

Every few days she would ask what I bought her that day and she would work it into our play sessions that night, and the fantasy escalated. She loved the control and I loved being controlled. She would make me service her until she was sated and I was begging for release, and then she would ride me hard or release me and I would take her like an uncaged animal.

She respected the boundaries of my fantasy. I did not want to call her Mistress or wear feminine clothes or be beaten hard. We had an equal relationship in our everyday life, except when she wanted sex.

She began to enjoy the teasing even more, and when we had time she would make the sessions last many hours. She began to elicit promises from me as a condition to being released, but with something added for me also, such as taking her to a chick flick while wearing my cock ring or doing the dishes naked with a leash around my balls while she sat in a chair close by in a leather outfit drinking a martini.

She also began to discover more of my fantasies, ones I told her I didn't necessarily want to act out, but that turned me on, including her showing me off to another woman while I was helpless.

One day she had me tied spread eagle to the bed and blindfolded and told me that she had told her friend Deb about my fantasy. Deb found me attractive and wanted to see my cock. I twitched involuntarily.

I had never met Deb but answered the phone once when she called for Cindy. She had a sexy voice and flirted with me on the phone. I couldn't believe Cindy would really do this, but being helpless and sightless made for a better fantasy.

Cindy told me Deb was a recently divorced co-worker who had moved to our town to start over and had not found a boyfriend yet. She was very horny. Cindy had just showed me her picture the previous night, asking if I had any single friends who might be interested. She was an attractive athletic blonde, and I would have helped her out if I was not married.

"Here she is now" Cindy said and left the room and then I heard Deb's voice saying hello and Cindy telling her she had to be quiet and she could come and see if she didn't say anything and while I knew this couldn't be happening I wasn't certain.

And then I heard footsteps in the hallway the door opened and my heart was racing and Cindy said, "There he is."

There was a pause.

"You can touch him if you want." I felt hands on my chest and they didn't feel like Cindy's hands. They caressed me and felt my stiff nipples.

"You can go lower."

I felt fingers tentatively touch my cock and balls and I was in heaven. She became more aggressive and touched me more roughly and then began giving me a hand job.

"Do you like feeling Deb's hand on your cock?", Cindy asked me.

I nodded.

"Would you like her mouth on your cock?"

"Yes", I answered, though I knew it was wrong but true.

"Give him a little taste if you want, Deb"

The hands left my cock. I felt a breath very close to the head of my cock and then a little lick on the underside.

"Rod, you know you can't hide things from me?" Cindy said.

I nodded, wondering where this was going.

"I know you have a secret stash of sex toys somewhere."

I started to shake my head.

"Don't lie to me, or I will send Deb home right now."

I was not a good liar.

"O.K." I said, though I wondered what she would say when she saw the stuff.

"Tell me where they are, and you will get your blow job."

I tried to remember what was in the box, the ball gag and the strap-on and some things I had been saving.

"I see you need a little more persuading"

And I felt lips and tongue playing with the head of my cock and then stopping, and then two light slaps of my balls. And then nothing.

"Where are they Rod?"

I wanted that mouth on me. "In the basement"

"Where in the basement?"

And then I remembered I had printed out some fantasies I had written and one story involved us and another man and another one involved two couples. I knew Cindy was appalled about the idea of group sex and me sharing her, even in fantasy, and that when she had told me that I had been expected to agree with her and had. And then I knew it wasn't really Deb's hand or mouth that had touched me and that she wasn't in the room.

"Do you want us to finish?"

I was still enjoying the fantasy so I didn't say anything stupid like 'I know Deb isn't really here.'

"We have all night Rod."

I still didn't respond.

"All right, I will leave you here with Deb and I'm going to go look in the basement."

I wasn't too worried. The box was well hidden and she would not find it tonight, but I would have to take care of it tomorrow.

I heard her boots in the hallway. I waited for her to come back and tease me some more.

Suddenly I felt hands on my groin. A cock ring was snapped around my cock and balls tighter than ever before. Cindy must have taken off her boots and snuck back in the room. Then I felt the remaining part of the cock ring encircling just my cock and being snapped on. Before I could react to that I felt my balls being separated by one last piece of leather that snapped down underneath them. A finger spanked my balls and stung each one, and then a mouth hungrily took my entire cock and gave it one long lollipop lick, lingering on the head, and while I was enjoying that I heard Cindy's voice in the hallway.

"How is the persuading coming?" and the sound of boots on the hallway floor.

My brain tried to adjust to the shock as my cock popped out of her mouth. I pictured Deb again in my head. My body was crying out for release and I arched my back, trying to find the mouth with my rigid cock.

"Come on, Rod. Help me help you. I promise I won't be mad about anything that's in the box. And you can get what you want"

I knew I would give in. Cindy keeps her promises. I dragged it out for a few minutes while I was alternately stimulated and lightly punished, but I finally told her about the box in the crawl space,

"Come on Deb, let's go have a look."

Footsteps left the room. I did not know how long it took, but Cindy must have looked at at least a couple of the stories. I struggled against the bonds holding my wrists while my cock strained in its prison. Finally I heard the footsteps return.

"Very interesting stuff.", she said in a voice that was firm but not angry. "We'll have fun with that later. But first, Deb has decided she wants her pussy licked."

I felt someone get on the bed next to me and then bare legs surround my shoulders and I smelled a pussy and then felt it against my mouth and I dined on it like a starving man at a feast. It tasted different from Cindy's. I couldn't believe Cindy was sharing me with someone else. She rode me for a little bit and I could feel her tensing up. I felt lips on my cock and I had know idea what was going on but I liked it and couldn't do anything about it and I could feel the build-up in both of us and she came in some muffled cries as my semen struggled through the bindings.

"All right Rod, Deb wants to ride you now."

The cock ring was unsnapped and I did not need any coaxing to get hard again, though I wondered why Cindy was doing this and if she was setting herself up to have another man.

I felt the thighs surround my thighs and my cock impaled her and she rode me low and hard and her hands were on my chest and then I felt myself surging again and I bellowed out in ecstasy and when she joined me moments later it was Cindy's voice and that filled me with joy as she ripped off my blindfold and I saw her beautiful body with her pendulum breasts swaying and elation and a mischievous smile on her face before she collapsed on me, releasing the Velcro on my wrists so I could hold her tight.

In the afterglow she told me that Deb didn't really exist, but she had tricked a friend into helping her, saying it was for a surprise for me. She revealed the voice recording she had used and how she wasn't sure if it would fool me, and told me about the flavored douche she had used to disguise the taste of her pussy and showed me the "latex lips" she had reached behind her and used on me while I was licking her. And then she told me she loved me and I told her I loved her and she was fantastic and we fell into the best sleep.