My Perfect Sister

Story Info
He envies his popular and beautiful sibling.
2.4k words
3.74
350.1k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yeswhyof
Yeswhyof
7 Followers

Rebecca and I had always felt a connection between us. We both did well at school and achieved good grades but we both suffered the downside to school life - being unpopular. In the two years that followed my high school graduation, I decided not to go to college, instead I took it easy, and generally was as slack as all the other kids had been at school. My sister had a different agenda; upon finishing school she went to college and became Miss Popular. I particularly resented the fact that she had broken the `spell' and left me as the social misfit alone with my parents. I hardly left the house and if I did it was solely in order to get drunk, it was that bad.

One day my sister returned for the weekend, she was due to go to a friend's party and she made the most of the opportunity to eat at some level of luxury at the expense of my parents. When she arrived back home, you would have thought that Royalty had arrived. There was a ridiculous façade that everyone was really happy at home and everyone pretended to have missed my sister. When I saw her I just smiled and said hello. I knew that later she would discuss how I was feeling and ask if I had out of my lethargic state yet. I hesitate to say it but sometimes I felt like I actually hated her, because of how popular she was and how goddamn nice she was to everyone.

After some appalling takeaway pizza and some cringe-worthy conversation about life in a different city, I retired to my bedroom and remembered that I had bought a CD some weeks ago, that my sister would probably want to copy. I always did this for some reason, it was probably due to being so lonely and not having anyone to talk to half the time. I shouted to my sister that I had the CD and she said to put it on in her bedroom and she would come in and listen, after she had finished clearing the kitchen table. I had often gone into her bedroom when she was away at college and just looked around, you know stuff like old diaries and some photos of her and her friends partying. It depressed me really. I put the CD on and sat down on her bed. Rebecca came in and asked me about what I had been doing since she saw me last. I just replied nothing. She turned on the television and paid no attention to the CD.

I stared vacantly at the television set. It was Friends, a programme that I would never watch. The characters in it were just too unrealistic and I despised the fact that they were all living together whilst I was living with my parents. I shivered, not at the show but at the atmosphere in the air. I was only wearing a T-shirt and jeans but even so, the air was really cold. My parents were real cheapskates and always did things on the cheap and that often meant the heating was switched off.

"If you're cold, put a top on," my sister said in her ever so cheery way. I told her that my room was too far away. It was the room next to hers but my lethargic mood had set in. "Borrow one of mine?" she asked motioning to her chest of drawers. I told her that I was not quite at the stage where I would wear women's clothes. She smiled at this as if she was relieved. I snuggled up to the pillow on her bed and continued shivering.

"Lay down in the bed if you want," she said. "I'm sure it's clean." I moodily climbed into the bed as if I did not want to. My sister switched off the CD and told me that she had to sort out her books, as she needed to take some back to college. I did not answer; I just lay in my sister's bed and stared at the TV screen. My hands reached down to my groin, as they seemed to do, almost by instinct whenever I lay in bed. As I did this, I saw the outline of Jennifer Anniston's nipples pointing through her denim dress. I looked over at my sister as she busied herself with her bookcase. My hands stroked my penis and my balls as I focused on the denim-clad nipples. I kept checking to see what my sister was doing, she seemed happy sorting out her books. I was getting nervous that my sister might turn and see a bulge under the sheets. But those nipples were so prominent! My penis was now erect and I could not resist jerking it lightly. A smile came across my face as I felt my temperature rise. The momentum of my jerking had risen; I looked over at my sister who was bending over. I slowed down my jerking and it suddenly occurred to me. My sister was not bad looking, her ass, which I had never noticed before, was nice and round and before I knew it my masturbation tempo speeded up. I glanced back at the television and there was those nipples again, wanting to be let out of that dress. Maybe this was why Friends was so popular. My heart stopped and I heard a noise. The sound of my fist hitting the sheets seemed deafening! Once again, my jerking slowed down. The rhythm of my masturbating was now slow as to be discreet but just fast enough to maintain any kind of satisfaction. The sound of my fist making slight contact with the sheets was then interrupted by a coughing noise. A deliberate coughing noise.

My sister stood staring at me and the bulge that protruded from under her bed sheets. My face burned with guilt. I tucked my penis back into my pants and looked away from my perfect sister. I closed my eyes and tried to picture a calming situation but all I could think about was Jennifer Anniston's nipples and my sister's ass. I felt the mattress plunge as she sat down next to me.

"What are we going to do with you?" her voice was calm under the circumstances. I whimpered a noise, which in my mind resembled `sorry'.

"I know you're going through a bad patch and everything so I'm not going to get mad," from her voice it sounded like she was smiling. I slowly turned to face her. I had to admit it was sister was good looking. Her short brown hair and her tanned complexion were really pretty. Her breasts were a decent size and were kept underneath a tight black top. She had left to go to college as a real plain Jane but now...

"We all do it," she touched my face with the side of her hand as she said it. I'm surprised she did not burn her hand, I was blushing that much.

"Do what?" I asked. I was embarrassed and was staring at her breasts seeing if her nipples protruded like Jennifer Anniston's. They weren't.

"You know, touch...ourselves", she smiled awkwardly.

"Do you?" I regretted it as soon as I said it. She nodded her head.

"What's wrong?" she asked, "Are you having girl trouble?" I was always having girl trouble. Trouble even speaking to a girl. Tears formed in my eyes as I realised the situation I was in, my sister had caught me masturbating and now she was about to realise the truth.

"I'm a virgin." I whispered it as if it were some terrible secret that she could never have guessed.

"I know," she said and smiled. What does she mean she knows, I thought! She could have at least feigned surprise. She stroked my hair. I looked into her eyes and my penis stirred. "Does it bother you?" she asked. I nodded.

"What can I do about it?" I asked in anguish, and felt my manhood twitch nervously.

"Go out, meet girls, talk to them. Let them get to know the real you." I sat upright and my semi-erect penis withered again.

"Look at me, girls don't want men like me," I pulled the hand I had been using to masturbate and pointed at myself. "Who wants this?" That question seemed to hit her. She looked at me in pity and sat silently for a few uncomfortable minutes. I looked away again and stared at the wall. My sister put her hand on my shoulder, forcing me to face her. She lowered her voice.

"James, I'm going to do something for you," she looked me all over as she said it. "I can't help you lose your virginity, but I'll do something else for you. For one night only." She put her hand under the bed sheets, unzipped my jeans, and placed her hand on my penis. She gripped it tightly and began to stroke it.

"What are you doing?" I said alarmed.

"Are you saying you want me to stop?" I shook my head and looked at the television screen. Jennifer Anniston was still wearing that dress.

"What are we going to do?" I asked trying to keep calm as my sister pulled her hand out and stroked her breast suggestively.

"We can do anything you want, apart from having full sex and you can't eat my pussy" I was shocked as she said the word pussy. "I want to do you a favour but I won't go as far as that." She smiled and pulled away the bed sheets from over me. I lay still with my penis now visibly poking out of my jeans. "So do you want me to do anything for you?" I wondered what the hell my sister was doing and saying. This was someone who had entered the world the same way as I had the girl who used to call me `pig' when I was five.

Rebecca moved her hands over to the top of my jeans and pulled them down. "Don't you want me to?" she said when she realised that I was as motionless as a statue.

"No, please carry on," I said softly as Jennifer Anniston's nipples stared back at me as if they were mocking me. I moved so that my legs dangled down from the bed and my penis pointed upwards towards my sister. "Could you..." I paused and gazed at the bumps from under my sisters top.

"Could I what?" she asked patiently.

"Take off your top so I could see your nipples?" I wanted to see if they were like Jennifer Anniston's. Rebecca smiled and unzipped her top at the back and pulled it off her and threw it next to me on the bed.

"I'll let you take off my bra," she sat next to me and moved her head so that she could kiss me. I kissed her back and slowly removed her bra. She moved her head back a little so her breath fell on my face. "Kiss me harder, James." I obliged and kissed her stronger than before. I opened my eyes and saw the credits for Friends roll. My hands moved upward over my sister body and fell on her breasts, they were soft and round I stroked them and felt my sister grab my penis. She pulled her face away from me.

"Is that the first time you've been kissed?" I nodded and stared at her tanned cleavage. Her nipples were pointed and inviting. "Go ahead." She said and motioned me to them. My head went down towards her right nipple and licked it. My sister laughed and told me to be `nasty'. I placed my mouth around it and sucked, flicking it with my tongue. I sucked the nipple and pulled it with my lips and teeth before releasing it and looking at it in all its swollen glory. My hands ran through my sister's hair and as my hand touched her neck, her head bobbed down and her mouth encompassed my penis. Her tongue tickled the head before she looked up.

"One shot deal," she said. "You cum and that's it, no more favours." I nodded my head knowing that despite the limitations of the night it would be my only offer until I met a deaf, dumb and blind girl. Her head again sank onto my penis. She seemed to know what she was doing with my cock and I had to wonder what kind of servicing her boyfriend was getting if that was just the version reserved for her virgin no -hope brother. Rebecca really pumped my cock with her mouth, which until recently I thought was one of the purest mouths in the world, I mean, I'd never even heard her swear before! As she pumped faster and faster her hands gripped my backside and squeezed my buttocks. My hands lay firmly on her head as I massaged her hair and neck. I could not believe it; this was my sister blowing me off! My perfect sister, miss popular, the girl that is going to be a lawyer, the girl whose boyfriend is built like a brick shithouse, my sister who left me on my own with my parents, my sister who this very evening had caught me masturbating over Jennifer Anniston's nipples.... Aaarrggh. I was cumming! My sister struggled with the jets of hot white semen and dribbled some onto the floor. My head spun at the sight and the thought of what was happening. I blinked as if to test if I was dreaming, but when my eyes opened I saw my sister looking up at me whilst she licked her lips.

"Okay?" my sister, asked as my spunk dribbling down her chin. I nodded my head and stared at her cleavage. I would probably never see tits this nice again I thought to myself as my sister cleaned herself up and threw me a small paper towel. As I cleaned my confused penis with the paper towel I gazed at my sister's ass and wondered why I didn't get to see it. I was in the perfect position to see that beautiful round ass. I cursed myself, put on my clothes slowly, and wondered what the hell my sister was thinking. Did she regret this? Would she want to do it again? And more importantly, would she tell anyone about it? I picked up my CD, and left the room in a state of confusion. As I entered my bedroom, I smiled to myself. Wow, Jennifer Anniston's nipples.

Yeswhyof
Yeswhyof
7 Followers