My Perfect Valentine Gift

Story Info
Wife and hubby give what they each have always wanted.
4.6k words
4.01
62.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,825 Followers

chap. 1

I love my husband so much! He is adorable and extremely thoughtful. And his Valentine gift to me this year was fabulous! Absolutely the best ever! He gave me a day at the spa with everything! I got an entire body massage, a facial, a manicure and a pedicure. He also arranged to have my hair done anyway I wanted it, and a makeup session with a pro.

To top it all off, he sent me two dozen roses delivered to the spa, and a gift certificate for me to buy a new outfit, including shoes! It was everything I could ever want.

As I lay on the massage table, however, I felt guilty. I had only gotten him a card from Wal-Mart. I felt so bad. We were schelduled to go to dinner shortly after I got home from the spa and shopping. What could I do?

As I lay there, I knew what I should do. I should give him what he has always wanted. I should give him everything he could ever want. Well, at least what he has asked me for several years now.

I decided to do it! My heart was beating fast at that decision. He really wanted it and a loving wife should give her wonderful loving husband what he really wants.

I began to think about how to get everything in place. As I enjoyed my manicure, I came up with a plan.

I checked on hotels that would have dancing, a bar, and nice rooms. I decided on one and made a reservation. I went to "Christie's Toybox" an adult store for sexy fun things. I bought a couple of real sexy slutty bedroom outfits, a vibrating dildo that did it all, and a bottle of lube. I felt beautiful thanks to the spa day, sexy, and naughty due to my plan.

I then stopped at the mall and bought some black thigh high stockings, lacy black thongs with a matching mega pushup bra, a short red skirt, a white chiffon blouse, and red 5" high heels. I changed into my purchases and then hurried home.

chap. 2 My husband LOVED it all! I had my brunette hair cut short and blonde highlights added. My makeup was amazing, even if I do say so myself. My nails were perfectly done a deep red. And my new outfit said, "come fuck me." At least that's what I hoped it said and that's what my husband told me it said.

We kissed and then I told him I would be back in a few and left for the bedroom. I got my overnight bag, packed my "Christie's" purchases, went to the bathroom and got my makeup and toiletries.

I came back out with my bag. I sat down on the couch next to my husband's chair. "So we're going somewhere?" my husband asked.

"Well, kinda," I responded with a smile. "What's the best Valentine gift you could ever get?" I asked.

"You, of course. I love you so much, and I'm so wanting you right now," he responded.

"I love you too, so much. You are a wonderful husband and are so great to me. I'm afraid I haven't been such a wonderful wife though, but I'm about to change that," I told him.

"You are a great wife," he said. "And very beautiful," he added.

"Not really," I replied. "What have you wanted for years, what have you asked me time and time again to do for you, and I haven't done it?"

"I'm not sure," he said.

"Yes, you are," I replied. "What do you want more than making love to me tonight?"

"You mean..." his voice trailed off.

"Do you still want it?" I questioned. He was silent and studied my eyes.

"Yes. Would you really do it?" he queried.

"I should have done it a long time ago. You asked me and I knew you wanted it to happen so much. At first I didn't understand. I thought you didn't want me. But I came to understand that was not the case. You want me. You think I am beautiful, don't you," I said.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known or seen," he told me. "And you've never been more beautiful than right now."

Tears came to both of our eyes and we kissed the longing, lasting kiss of two people who will love one another forever.

"Tonight I am going to give you the best Valentine gift I know to give you," I firmly stated.

"We are talking about the same thing," my husband said.

"Yes," I replied. "I am going to be with another man tonight. I am doing it for you. I am doing it for us."

"I want you to enjoy yourself. I want you to know how beautiful you are. I want you to know others find you very beautiful and desirable. I want you to experience heights of ecstasy," my husband told me.

"So who is the lucky man?" he asked.

"I don't know. I've never done this before, but I have a plan.

"Let me hear the plan," he insisted.

"Well, I have reserved a hotel room at a nice place that has dancing and a bar. As soon as I fix my makeup," at that we smiled at each other. "As soon as I fix my makeup," I smiled as I continued, "I will drive to the hotel and check into my room. I will then go down to the bar and get a drink. I think I'll need a couple of drinks, actually. I will sit at a bar stool and hope someone will ask me to dance. If he does, I will rub into him, hope it leads to going to my room, and we'll take it from there." That was my plan, anyway, I hoped it would work.

"So you're going to play the sexy seductress, are you?" my husband smiled.

"I guess, I hope it works," I replied.

"Can I give you a few pointers?"

"Sure."

"When you sit at the bar, cross and uncross your legs, the fact that your skirt will rise above your stockings will attract men, just as it does me now," I blushed as my husband told me this. I had planned it.

He went on, "play with a button on your blouse as he talks with you. Find out as much about him as you can while sitting at the bar. Be sure you feel that he is safe. I think your inner radar will tell you. If you feel comfortable with him and he wants to get a table, go with him. You might place your hand on his thigh nonchalantly. If he warms to you, leave it there, if not move it and wait for his move. Talk and drink some and then dance. Slowly move into him and look him in the eyes for a moment, and then look down and hold him tighter. Depending on what you want, let him fondle you as he likes. Respond with a light kiss on his lips. And then, take it from there."

"It sounds like you have done this before," I said to him.

"No, I haven't. But I have imagined you doing it for a long, long, time." He looked at me. "Thank you," he said with emotion as he hugged me.

"I'm afraid," I confessed.

"Afraid on what?"

"Afraid that no one will want me," I said softly.

"Honey, the only way that could happen is if there are no single men there, or no married men who can get away from their wives. You are smokin' hot!"

I kissed my husband and fixed my makeup. As I got in the car, my husband stopped me. I rolled down the window.

"I might be watching from a distance, if that's alright," he said.

"OK, but I don't think I can look at you if I'm going through with this," I told him.

"One more thing," he said smiling, "will you call me when he takes you to the room, leave your phone on, put it in the top of your purse, and sit your purse next to the bed?"

"You want to try to hear something! You pervert!" I smiled back at him.

"I am, but you love me for it," he responded.

"I do," I said as I drove off.

chap. 3 I arrived at the hotel, allowed the valet to park my car, and checked in. "I'm just here for some business," I told the clerk. The bellman insisted on taking my one bag to the room. I let him. He was a black man in his mid-twenties and more than somewhat handsome.

We talked some while on the elevator and I caught him checking out my cleavage. With my pushup bra on, I was about to push out. I have full 36C breasts, am 5'6" tall, weigh a little more than I wish I did, and have been married over 30 years. I was flattered.

He opened the door for me, held it as I entered, and then followed me in. I think my rear is too big, but my husband keeps telling me that it's perfect. The bellman asked me where I wanted my bag. As he placed it on the bag stand, I set my purse on the bed and bent over to get him a tip. I purposely bent over as far as I could and positioned myself with my rear to face him as he turned around.

Yes, I thought, if no one else takes me, he will work. He will work fine. I handed the tip to Darius and as I did, purposely dropped a bill. We both bent down to get it and his face was right at my breasts.

"Well done," I thought to myself. "I am catching on to this." At least I hoped so. Darius offered to get me some ice and as he was gone, I opened my suitcase, laying my lingerie at the top. I also unbuttoned one more button on my blouse. Everyone could tell that I had a black bra on under my white chiffon blouse, but now Darius would also see the nice black lace at the top of the bra, and almost, well maybe, my nipples if he looked just right.

I was feeling sexy when he came back with the ice. I played with the next button on my blouse just like my husband had told me to. I realized my action drew Darius' attention to my breasts. My nipples were getting hard and I was feeling a tingle in all the right places.

Just then Darius was called from the front desk. He had to go, but before he left I made sure to get his phone number "in case I needed him" and I asked him how long he would be working. He said he was scheduled to midnight, but to call him anytime he could do anything. I told him I would and kissed him lightly on his lips, leaning into him with my breasts. He held my shoulders and kissed me more deeply. We broke it off and he left.

I definitely needed that drink now! I fixed my red lipstick and headed for the bar.

chap. 4 I swayed into the bar feeling more sexy and desirable than ever. The 5" high heels had the effect of making my "ass" (yes, after Darius I'm now calling it my ass) stick out and my tits push forward. I want to get fucked in my ass, not my "rear", I want a man to suck my tits, not my "breasts." And, I want my pussy creamed, not my "vagina."

I was getting the feeling that I should have listened to my husband years ago. He apparently knew what he was saying. I walked up to the bar and sat on a stool. I ordered a Margarita and took a big drink. The man two stools down from me leaned over and began to talk to me. It was working! My plan was working! I looked closer and he was somewhat of a slob and his conversation was boring. Surely I could do better than that. Anyway, I felt confident since the experience with Darius. I hoped he would for sure come through if I needed him. I was determined to give my gift to my loving husband.

A few minutes later a nicely dressed gentleman sat next to me and asked if he could buy me a drink. I had finished the first one, so I responded "thank you." As we talked we seemed to enjoy each other. He was younger than me. I would guess he was in his early 40's. He introduced himself as Robert. "Deborah," I said as I held out my hand. He took it and kissed the back of my hand. A shiver ran through me.

We talked through the next drink. I remembered what my husband had said and nonchalantly laid my hand on his thigh. As we talked he ran his fingers across my arm, looked me in the eye and said "You are so beautiful."

That was it. I melted. Fuck me now I thought. I looked over at the dance floor, a slow song was starting. "Would you like to dance?" Robert asked.

"I would love to," I responded. As we danced I pushed my tits into his chest. He held me tight. I turned my face up to look at him. He bent down and lightly kissed my lips. He held me close as I kissed his chest though his shirt. His hand moved down to my ass and pulled me into him. I could feel the hardness of his cock against me. Robert felt muscular and I began thinking of him inside me. My panties were wet. My breathing was labored. I was hot.

I looked back at Robert, our eyes met. We kissed deeply. I whispered in his ear, "I have a room." We left the dance floor. I downed the last bit of my drink and retrieved my purse from the bartender. As I did, I remembered what my husband had asked. I asked Robert to excuse me for a second. I slipped into the restroom and called my husband. He answered.

"We're going to my room. I'll leave the phone on," I said. I heard him say, "I love you," as I lay the phone in the top of my purse.

chap. 5 Robert and I walked to the elevator. My heart was beating so fast, I thought it would burst. When we got on, we kissed again and he ran his hands over my tits. His hand was down my bra when the door opened. Others got on. Whoops! He turned to face me and we looked at each other and quietly laughed.

When we got to my room, I handed him the key and he opened the door. Once we were in, we were all over each other. We both stripped as fast as we could. Robert lay me on the bed and began kissing all over me, beginning with my mouth. He was a good kisser!!! He then moved to my ear, down my neck to my tits, where he kissed and sucked. He sucked my tits so hard I believe he was trying to get them all the way in his mouth.

He then switched and began gently chewing my nipples and then sucking just the nipple. They were hard and at attention when he moved down my stomach to the top of my pussy. His tongue flicked and then pressed against my clit. He then ran his tongue down my slit and tasted me. My juices had been flowing since the dance.

Robert then began kissing around my pussy, spreading it with his fingers before diving in with his tongue. I was quivering already when his finger joined his tongue. I climaxed then and there. As my breathing slowed down, Robert moved his cock up to my mouth.

I knew what he wanted. I had not done this for my husband in forever. I looked him in the eye and said, "how do you like it?"

Robert replied, "just open that beautiful mouth."

I did. I took him in and began to suck. He pulled out and then pushed in and pulled out again. I had already tasted his precum when he held his cock at the entrance to my mouth and said, "lick up and down the shaft, good. Now swirl your tongue around the head, wonderful. Now hold it and stick the tip of you tongue in the hole and lick, you look so sexy doing that. Now take it in as deep as you can."

He was telling me to relax as he slowly and gently pushed his cock deeper down my throat. I began to gag and cough. He pulled out.

"Good wife, Deborah. Now I'm going to really fuck you."

Robert moved the head of his wet cock to the entrance of my pussy. He pushed it in a little and waited. His cock was about the same length as my husband's, but the girth was much wider. He was gentle in allowing me to accomodate him as my pussy was being stretched.

He fucked me in short, slow strokes until he was completely inside me, then he picked up the pace. I was soon fucking into him as he thrust into me. My climax was building. I was moaning. He was saying, "yes, babe, cum babe, yes, cum for me." I think I screamed when I came. His cum flooded my married pussy.

As we enjoyed some post-coital snuggling, I realized that we hadn't used a condom and we hadn't had "the safe talk." We both assured the other that we were safe. I was absolutely sure I was, having been married forever to one man. Virgin when I was married. No other until tonight.

Robert let me know that he was married for twenty years and was divorced now. Although he has had sex with more than one woman, he usually wore a condom. And, he had been tested in case his wife had been fooling around and could even produce the test if I wanted. I didn't. It had already happened. I loved it. I wanted it to happen again.

I looked down at Robert's cock. He was going flacid and I could tell that my red lipstick was smeared all over his cock. Somehow I was proud of that. I had given my husband his best Valentine gift ever and really enjoyed doing it. Robert had really enjoyed it too.

chap. 6 We were both starving, so we ordered room service. We cleaned up a little. I applied more red lipstick. Then we lay naked on the bed together. We kissed, cuddled, and touched.

There was a knock on the door. "Room Service." I thought the voice sounded familiar, but it couldn't be. Robert and I looked at each other, both naked.

"You get it," he said to me.

"You're the man," I said.

"I double dare you," Robert replied. "Beside, if someone sees anything, they would rather see a woman than a man."

I got up off the bed and walked to the door. I opened it just a little. My husband was standing next to the room service cart. "Yesss," I said loudly.

My husband whispered, "is everything alright?"

I whispered back, "everything is fine. I think he may be spending the night. Go away." I winked at him.

He whispered again, "are you naked?"

I spoke up, "yes! bring the cart right on in." To which my husband stepped aside and the room service attendant brought the cart in. I held the door to hide my nakedness.

The attendant placed the cart in the middle of the room. He said someone had to sign for it. Robert, the gentleman he was, motioned to me. The attendant brought me the bill and a pen. "To hell with it," I thought as I let go of the door. The attendant brought me the bill grinning from cheek to cheek. This naked woman with cum probably still dripping from her pussy, took the bill, signed it, and handed it back. The attendant assured me that if I needed anything more, just call, they would be glad to be right back up.

"You son-of-a bitch, I can't believe you just did that to me," I retorted to Robert.

"Babe, you looked great, and you made his night."

"I suspect we'll get really quick service nest time," I laughed.

"Should I call them back?"

"No, I am ready for something to eat."

"Me, too," Robert replied.

We pulled chairs around the cart and ate in the nude. Once our food hunger was lessened, we began to play. I ate my hamburger off of his cock, (you should try it sometime). He ate french fries out of my pussy (I really cleaned up before). Our food play soon ended and we returned to the bed.

He literally worshiped my tits with his sucking and kisses as I worshipped his cock. We then did a 69(my first) and Robert licked my pussy and ass. I brought out the lube and he was again gentle and slow as he entered. My husband had done me in the ass before a few times, and I kind of liked it, so I knew a little what it would be like. But Robert was so much wider. He stretched me nicely and I came again from his ass fucking me.

Through the night we would take naps, wake and fuck, sleep for a while, wake and fuck. We fucked in every position we could think of, missionary the first time, doggy the next, spooning, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. We finally muct have fallen asleep, because I woke up with the sun in my eyes from the window.

Robert was still asleep. I slipped under the sheet. I kissed down his chest to his cock. I kissed his marvelous cock. Still not awake. I licked him and swirled my tongue around the head, just like he taught me. I took it in my mouth and sucked as he got harder. I deep throated him, remembering to relax my throat. I got all but a little finger's width in. I knew he must be awake now, but I said nothing. I began sucking as he was fully hard now.

Robert pulled the sheet back. Our eyes met. He just relaxed as I continued sucking his cock. He said to me, "hold your lips tight." I knew he was about to cum. As he shot his load down my throat and into my mouth, I sucked until I got the last drop out. I swallowed it all. First time ever for me to swallow. It didn't taste bad, in fact, I kind of liked it. I think I could get used to it.

Robert then rolled over on me and began to fuck me again. I was amazed at his stamina. I had certainly chosen well for the first "other" man I would fuck. I came, but I don't think he came much. He just looked at me and said, "Babe, you totally drained my balls."

chap. 7 Robert dressed and left after we kissed goodbye and exchanged phone numbers. I lay back down. It was then I remembered my phone. Had it been on all night?

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,825 Followers
12