My Perfection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled her to her side and gently started tracing her arm with my index finger, starting at her wrist and moving up towards her shoulder. I watched her eyes until my finger reached her neck, and then used that hand to reach around her head and pull her mouth towards mine. The kiss was slow, deep, and meaningful. Tongues touched lightly, not being overly intrusive. Her hands, previously resting on my chest, where now clenching the sides of my stomach and lower back. Our bodies were closing together, almost without effort.

I left her mouth to gently kiss her neck and then suck on her ear lobe. She exhaled with force, making a sexy sound that was not quiet a moan but more than enough to let me know I was hitting a button. I nibbling on her ears and her hands clawed at my back, now under my shirt.

I moved my attention back to her mouth and was met by her hot breath and a tongue that was far more aggressive now. I sucked her bottom lip gently into my mouth and then released it playfully. I then took some initiative and rolled her onto my body. Her legs spread and her body settled on mine, and I let my hands do the work this time on her back. I wasted no time in rushing her shirt higher and higher until her bra was exposed from behind and I forced my fingers under the tight banded material. The entire time we kissed passionately, but I released and found her shoulder instead, and sucked on her smooth skin. I looked down the back of her body as it wriggled on mine and could see the top of her panties breaching the top of her skirt. This only added fuel to my fire and I matched the grinding of Cami's body against my painfully confined erection.

Cami's friction built against my sex for another minute or so, and then Cami surprised me by jumping up and standing to the side of the bed. I groaned in disapproval of her move, but then grinned as she grabbed the sides of her blouse and quickly lifted it over her head. Her eyes never dropped their focus from mine as she reached behind and released the clasp on her bra and allowed it to fall to the floor.

She stood there in pose, presenting her now topless body for my inspection, and I was immediately aware of her lack of embarrassment at her nakedness, her small breasts, or the softness of her stomach that would have never made the cover of Cosmopolitan. And why should she be ashamed, she was beautiful, natural, and healthy. But most of all she was confident with herself and her body.

Her hips now held up her loose skirt but the fitted waistband unlatched easily and the skirt fell as quickly as her bra had previously. Now only a very sexy pair of way-to-tight tanga styled panties covered her front and crept up her backside, and otherwise and kept her remaining secrets from my sight. She latched a thumb inside the waistband and tugged them part-way down her hip, but then stopped! What a tease, but a little modestly still remained I suppose, as she turned to her side so that my view of her most private area was now obscured by her leg. The then finished the job of removing her panties, which included a little effort to dislodge them from their wedged state. With one leg still slightly lifted in front of her sex, but providing me with a delicious view of her rear-end, she smiled and shrugged her shoulders. Her buttocks were most visible and matched the rest of her body... soft, curvy, and inviting. She was so feminine, with nothing to hide.

She was able to slide back onto the bed next to me without an explicit view of her nakedness, and her legs draped over my own as we re-tangled our bodies and kisses became even more urgent. Hands now moved quickly over backs, stomachs, breasts. Her small chest was topped by erect and only slightly pink nipples that were apparently sensitive to even the slightest touch. My palm moved over them gently and they seemed to swell even more to meet my caress. Her mouth opened wide in response to my touch and that was my cue to heat things up further. I moved low enough to completely engulf her tiny breast in my mouth and torture her nipple with my tongue.

She now groaned loudly and at once moved her body away from my assault but also grabbed my head with her hand to keep my mouth firmly in place on her breast. I released enough of her boob from my mouth to let the nipple fall between my teeth and I very gently bit her areola... not hard enough to hurt but enough to get the response I desired. Her head flopped to one side and she hissed in pleasure but then pulled my mouth from her chest.

"Bad boy!" she exclaimed as she kissed me deeply and then rolled to my side. Her hand pushed up under my shirt and scratched at my chest. I sat up and pulled my shirt off and then pulled her closer to me while I was upright. I could see her fully now, and her light brown pubic covered her pussy, but was scant, trimmed... very sexy. I wanted to touch her badly. But before I could do so, Cami immediately started undoing my belt and I shifted as needed to allow her to peel my pants away from my body.

Cami touched me first, and her hand started low on the shaft of my penis, but rather than move upwards she ventured lower and gently grabbed at my balls. The pleasure of her touch was a tease, her grip not firm enough to satisfy my carnal desire to press my sex against her hand, against her body... into her body.

I pulled her onto my lap and I she straddle me, both of us still sitting upright on the bed. Her hands were now on my back, her breasts pressed into my chest, and my cock nestled against the softness of her belly. My hands also found her back, but I was losing control of my tempered assault on her physical assets, and quickly found myself kneading her ass and letting my fingers trace the top of the cleft where her ass met her spine. I also realized that I could feel her wetness, not from direct contact but from the residual moisture that was wetting her inner thighs, and now mine! As if I needed more validation about her intentions, this sign or her aroused state made me crazy and I let my right hand fall to the bottom side of her ass check and I carefully caressed the side of her pussy with my longest fingers. Slick, even sticky, with her lubrication and I had to dive in further. My arm was now stretching to reach her sex and I moved my fingers through her folds, up and down... side to side.

We were no longer kissing, as attention had sifted to what my hands were doing. I realized her teeth were bared against my shoulder as she let me explore her with my hand. My own face was tangled in her hair as it lay across her upper back and shoulders. I inhaled her clean smell which was distinctly void of perfumes, instead giving only hints of shampoo and perhaps some other hair products. I could also smell her skin, its slight perspiration and taste the slightly salty flavor of her body heat. Nothing was offensive, her smells and tastes were clean and natural, even inviting.

Another smell was permeating the air as well, the smell our combined arousal which made my mouth water. I needed to taste her and started contemplating a change in our position so I could satisfy my hunger. I lifted her gently with the hand that was wrapped around her ass. But the gesture brought Cami up from my shoulder and she whipped her hair out of her face so that we were again staring at each other. She only needed to move her knees apart a few more inches to place her at the point of no return, positioned directly over my cock.

With the head pressing against her fragile opening, I knew that pleasing her orally would have to be a bliss saved for later... she descended without hesitation onto my manhood and dropped her mouth to mine. This time the kissing was open mouthed but less invasive, as our bodies were connected in more intimate places. She did not move back up my cock, instead she allowed my length to remain inside her, filling her, stretching her, hitting places that seldom were touched insider her body. And it was a blessing that she stayed still, as her tight pussy was so hot and wet that thoughts of cumming were already on my mind. I needed less stimulation for a second while I grew accustom to the passionate beast that was consuming me in every way.

Eventually our kissing did turn more passionate and tongues lashed inside of opposing mouths, searching for more fulfillment. Her stillness ended, and she began rotating herself on my cock, not yet releasing even and inch of what she was now apparently claiming as her own! The rotations continued, and our kisses broke as she threw her head backwards, with strands of hair sticking to the corners of her mouth and irritating her eyes, although she didn't seem to notice. Her back arched so that her body moved away from mine except for where we were connected. The arching of her back effectively pressed her clit forward, generating more friction against the front of my abdomen and pubic hair. The rotation of her hips became more pronounced, with her only pausing slightly as her pussy thrust forward on each revolution to gain maximum contact against my own skin.

I was in a trace as I watched her work, head back and eyes closed. Her tiny breasts were swollen and her nipples seemed helplessly reaching for the sky. I stopped my voyeuristic participation and took one of her nipples into my mouth. She gasped, and then gasped again as she thrust forward with more force than before, slamming her cock filled cunt against my body. Her own body started shaking slightly, and she now lifted herself only a few inches to let my cock slide partially out of her, only to have her body slam back down on mine, pushing my cock into her as far as it could go. She then fell forward towards me and did so with enough force to make us both fall backwards onto the bed. She continued to move her hips and relish the final moments of her climax, but never let my dick escape throughout the whole process.

Her climax must have lasted for 2 or 3 minutes, but when it was done she was exhausted. She lay on top of me, dead weight. Her breathing was slowing down and the heat of her body was combing with mine to create more than a little perspiration between the two of us. I finally rolled her to my side, which released my still hard and aching dick, and she looked up at me, her eyes showing none of the signs of exhaustion that her body was expressing. Without a word she draped a leg over my hips and re-established our connection, her pussy still wet and ready gave no resistance as I pushed forward, back into her body.

We kissed passionately as I made love to her, side-by-side. I had regained some control, so a premature climax was no longer a risk, or so I thought.

"Cum in me!" she groaned into my mouth, while we were still kissing. The words forcing the air of her voice into my mouth, allowing me to not only hear the sexy simple phrase, but to also taste and feel it. I only pushed into one more time before my release began.

This culminating thrust was far more instinctual that the rest of our romantic love making, as the animal desire in me took over and positioned my cock deep within her. My cum was equally forceful, and when the first wave exploded in her she groaned again in response to what she could no doubt feel. But my climax was far from over, and I held my breath as I pushed into her again and again and again, each time releasing more of myself into her flooded pussy.

We remained interlocked and frozen for a moment or two while we kissed and she whispered into my ear things like 'that was wonderful...' and 'wow!', simple little phrases that stroked my ego and rewarded my curiosity about her appraisal of the experience. We finally lay side by side as she quickly drifted to sleep.

I could not sleep, however, and while I would have liked to eye her body for hours, I eventually managed a sheet over her naked form, covering her freckled chest and smooth legs that were begging me not to be covered. I still managed to stay awake for nearly an hour, just to watch her breath, laugh silently at the little drop of saliva that escaped her parted lips, and to stoke her hair back behind her ears.

It was after midnight, however, and being both physically satiated and fatigued, I dropped my head to the pillow and curled up behind her slowly, as not to wake her. I doubt either of us moved until I woke an hour later, urgently needing to relieve my bladder and being thirsty as well. I slipped out of the bed and into the bathroom, returning a few minutes later, noticing that Cami had not been disturbed by my absence. But awake she was, smiling wide enough to bring her dimple into view once I got close enough to see her face despite the low light. She playfully grabbed my limp member.

"I guess 33 is the age when once is more than enough for the old boy?!" she teased, as she pulled on my dick.

"Yup, just too much for me... this guy is retired for the evening", I joked back.

"We'll see..." she giggled as she moved closer and kissed my chest. She flicked her tongue over a nipple and then bit it much harder that I was expecting. She laughed at my yelp of pain and then gently kissed and licked the same nipple in an effort to ease the pain. I moaned in response to her attention and twirled her hair in my hands as I massaged her scalp.

The idea of her going down on me was not even remotely on my mind. My last self-obsessed girl friend wanted nothing to do with my dick once it had mingled with her own sex. The taste, or the smell, maybe just the thought of where it had been was a total turn off to her, and even the act of oral sex when my equipment was fresh and clean was not on her list of common bedroom tricks. So ingrained in my expectations, or lack thereof, of oral sex at this juncture is why I looked down in total surprise when I realized Cami was taking me into her mouth.

I was only half erect as she started to twirl her tongue around the head, but only seconds later when she licked my shaft from bottom to top, over and over, I was at full attention. And she continued to orally attend to me in a way no other women I had been with had done before. She consumed me, swallowed me, kissed me and explored my cock as if it where an object of great desire to her. I could appreciate her skill and attention because it was the same way I felt about performing oral sex, as oral sex was possibly more intimate an act in my mind that intercourse itself. Putting a persons most sexual elements in your mouth, kissing and facing them with nothing more than a goal to consume your partner in love and pleasure was a complete act of love and giving. The pleasure of giving head far outweighed the benefits of receiving, in my humble opinion. And now I was the recipient of such an act, a person who was treating me with adoration while giving into complete lust.

I laid back and tried to analyze what she was doing to me, but eventually just gave into the physical pleasure of feeling the head of my cock touch the back of her throat while she tried to take me into her delicate mouth. The sensation of her gentle sucking of my balls was an even more urgent sensation which startled me once again, forcing me to open my eyes and look down to make sure what I was feeling was actually happening. She sensed my enjoyment and sucked both balls into her mouth and massaged them with her tongue while she applied a fair amount of pressure on my cock with her hand, squeezing and stroking slowly. I could feel a climax approaching and wanted to warn her, to allow her to back off in case a mouth full of semen was not her thing. But she suddenly stopped most of what she was doing to my groin and closed her eyes, resting her forehead against my inner thigh. I panicked as it looked like she was going to be sick, but then nearly lost my load as I saw what was actually going on.

Buried between her parted legs as she knelt before me was her hand. What I could see given the angle and lighting was limited, but I know her hand was moving with speed, rhythm, and force over her own sex, and as I focused I was certain that 2 or more fingers were dipping in and out of her pussy, while her thumb and forefinger were providing the friction needed on her clit. I could also see what little light was making its way through the bedroom window was reflecting off the slick wetness of her fingers and hand.

Her climax built slowly, and then exploded! She mumbled several things, but none clear or loud enough that I could determine anything intelligible. Her forehead was pressed against my thigh throughout her climax and gradual release, only raising once her hand was pulled way from her cunt and brought up to grab my throbbing cock. Her eyes did not open, post orgasm, but she easily found my dick and swallowed it as her gooey hand worked my scrotum and even teased me near my anus. There was an even greater feeling of lustful consumption as she pushed my dick further and further into her searing hot mouth. I held my breath for well over 20 seconds as I felt my balls rise and then deliver an almost endless stream of cum into her mouth that was tightly clamped over my entire dick. And I almost forgot to breathe as I continued to cum, not finally gasping for air until I felt faint.

As she pulled my sore penis from her mouth, my cum and her saliva sloppily flooded over my groin. It was messy, but so very erotic as it trailed from her lips and tongue and oozed over my swollen cock and balls, seeping into my pubic hair. She crawled back up my body.

"I really don't like to swallow," she admitted, "I'm sorry for the mess!"

"That was amazing," was all I could must in response. I didn't care about the mess, nor did I care that she was now kissing me, and that I could taste myself on her lips, lips that felt swollen and tender from all the work they had just performed. I didn't care that it was going to be light in a few hours and that the coming day was going to be tough to manage with so little sleep. If fact, there was little care or worry on my mind at all, except for the emotionally overwhelming sense of affection I felt for Cami. I was already plotting breakfast, sending her flowers, securing her for dinner tomorrow night... hell every night! I want to find the energy to ravish her again, but her eyes were tired and my chance to return her favors would have to wait. We slept in each others arms, taking in a few precious hours of rest before morning and a certain reality that we would both have to face. For me, the reality of the coming dawn could not come soon enough and I am certain I slept with a smile.

12