My Personal Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
They swing for the first time in the pool.
2.4k words
4.29
29.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anng469
anng469
1 Followers

Well, I got a lot of you wanting more. So here is the continuation to my little trist. After that first time Josh and I had our little adventure in my classroom, every chance we got we were all over each other. It was very exciting having sex on every student desk, closet, and teacher's lounge.

Josh is such a sexy man. One day he asked me if I ever entertained the notion of being with a woman. He explained that the reason Mandi knew what we were doing was because they had an open marriage.

"You mean you are swingers?" I asked.

"Yes, we are" Josh replied, "after I told Mandi what a dynamo you are, she is really wanting to meet you." I blushed at the thought but was very intrigued.

One evening as we were fucking like rabbits on the computer desk to which Josh groaned-pumping in and out of me as I was bent over-"wouldn't you like to have Mandi's pussy in front of your face so you could eat her while I fuck you?"

"Oooooohhhh Josh that is making me sssssssoooo hhhhhoooottttt." I scream.

"Think about it my dear, licking Mandi's little cunt as I slam into yours. Did I mention she is a squirter?"

"What is that?"

"Really Ann, sometimes I wonder how you became a teacher. You are so naive. It means when Mandi cums she literally squirts."

"Like a man does? What does it taste like?"

"SSSSSwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt."

"Josh, keep telling me more this is really getting me off."

"Good that is my intention. Think about being in between Mandi's luscious white thighs. I can see your dark skin against her fair skin, and your tongue darting against her pink clit. If you stick a couple of fingers into Mandi and wiggle them she really gets loud."

Yessssss baby keep it up I am going to cum."

"Mmmmmm, think about it, all of us cumming at once. One huge orgasm, a mountain of flesh charged with exotic energy," Josh kept stroking his cock deep inside me and going deeper and harder; rhythmically upping his pace and we both near our peaks together. The idea of me licking his wife while he fucks me is so taboo yet very stimulating. My pussy tenses around his dick, encouraging him to release his man seed deep inside me. I grind my ass against his hips. My cunt increases its tension around Josh's thick shaft. I feel him getting close to sending his load into me.

"OOOhhh Mandi, I love the way you taste baby. Plllleeeassseee squirt on my face."

That was all it took for both Josh and I to cum hard, harder than we ever had before.

"I think we need Mandi to join us soon," Josh exclaimed.

"When can I have her?" I asked.

"I hope soon. Let's see about meeting for dinner in the next couple of days ok?"

"What about Robert, he is going to want to meet you all too?"

"Well, we can consider that as too. Do you think he would be game to try a little wife swapping?"

"I don't know but that idea is something I would like to try to work out."

Just as planned Josh and Mandi invited us over for dinner. Mandi was a perfect hostess, and dinner was superb. She suggested we take a swim and have a few drinks to relax and get to know each other better.

With concern I stated, "Mandi, we didn't bring our bathing suits."

"Guess Josh forgot to mention we are naturalist. I have something you could wear and I am sure we can find something for Robert if you choose to wear something." Mandi replied.

I looked at Robert who meekly looked at me, knowing I was the one that always was the one to follow whatever was the president. I also sensed his reluctance so I decided to meet everyone half way.

"I think I can go topless but I have to keep my bottoms on so if you have some shorts for Robert and I to use a dip in the pool sounds great."

I helped Mandi locate the shorts and she suggested we go ahead and dress in her bedroom. As I took the shorts from Mandi she told me she was excited about having sex with Robert if that was ok with me.

"Robert looks so strong but he is very quite. Is he dominant sexually," inquires Mandi?

"Actually no, Robert is very gentle and romantic." I answered.

"He looks big. I couldn't help glance at him over dinner. Do you think he noticed?"

"Probably not, but I do know he likes your company. I will say that he is very shy you will have to make the first move. He is more naive than I am."

As we talked, Mandi began to undress. I couldn't help look over at her volumptous breasts that were extremely supple. Her pink nipple was swollen. I wanted so badly to touch them but I didn't know how to approach her.

"Do you like what you see?" Mandi smiled as she pulled down her skirt and panties in one graceful swoop.

"I have never been involved in something like this. I am sort of nervous."

"Here let me help you out of your bra." Mandi came closer and raised my blouse over my head. She then wrapped her arms around me and with one hand unsnapped my bra like a well experienced lover. Being this close, I could smell her perfume and something else. Something very subtle, yet intoxicating. Mandi leaned into me as she pulled my bra off and our torsos touched. Electricity filled my body. I looked at Mandi who at that very moment lowered her head to kiss me. I shook from the intensity. I have never kissed a woman before. She was so soft and sweet. Her tongue explored every part of my mouth. Our tongues danced around and around. I felt her hand caress my back and slowly work its way to my breast. She massaged my right tit and gently pinched my nipple.

"My Josh was right. You have milk chocolate titties," Mandi giggled.

"I guess that makes yours strawberry flavored."

"Want to taste for yourself?" I couldn't believe that I was going to attempt this.

I lowered my mouth, shaking from nervousness and anticipation. Which one was stronger I wasn't sure or didn't care. I thought to myself to make Mandi feel good I would do what feels good to me. I looked up at her as my lips parted and I stuck out my tongue slowly. I flicked my tongue in a teasing manner a short distance from her nipple. As Mandi watched, I could see in her eyes the desire that was growing in her. I slowly circled her nipple with my tongue, flickering up and down and then engulfing as much of her breast as I could. I pressed her nipple between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. Then I pulled out enough to nibble it with my teeth ever so gently. I hear Mandi moan with pleasure. She put her fingers into my hair and held me tightly against her. I sucked and sucked like a starving infant. It was so fulfilling; more than I ever imagined.

Just then we hear a knock on the door.

"What are you girls doing in there? Come on the water is getting cold." Josh yelled.

I am flushed and know my face will not hide my passion. I walk out towards Robert; he looks at me with a questioning look. I lean over and kiss him and grab his hand and lead him to the pool where I see Josh already in the water.

"Well, it's about time you came out. What was going on in there?" Josh instigates his questions with an evil smile.

"I was a little shy about being topless. Mandi was just making me feel more comfortable," I answered.

Robert and I slip into the pool. It is only then that I notice that Josh is nude. I look over to Robert to see what his reaction would be. As my nervousness intensifies, Mandi steps out of the house with a tray of drinks. Robert looks up to see that she too is nude. Now, he stares at her amazing body. He scans every inch with his eyes, coming back to stay on her enormous pink breast.

Mandi places the tray next to the edge of the pool and eases into the water; her pussy is shaven clean and her clit peaks out of the tender folds of flesh. Robert grins shyly but does not look away. Mandi wades close to Robert.

"Do you like what you see?" Mandi teasingly asks.

Robert blushes, "Yes, as a matter of fact I do." He looks over at Josh waiting for some jealous outbreak.

"Its cool dude, I mean I warned you all we were naturalist and you looking at my old lady comes with the territory. It is a compliment you find my wife beautiful," Josh informs Robert.

"Yeah, Josh and I are not the jealous type we have a very understanding way of looking at life," Mandi adds.

"I am starting to see that. What else do you all believe in that may be out of the ordinary?" wonders Robert.

"Well for one thing," whispers Mandi as she swims closer to Robert "I can do this."

Just then she leans over and kisses Robert fully on the mouth and reaches down and rubs his cock over his shorts. The kiss is deep and sexual. I watch and my blood begins to heat up. I look over at Josh who is smiling and he winks at me. I know we are both thinking the same thing. If Robert accepts this aggressive pass from Mandi, we may be in for a wonderful night of activities.

As Mandi pulls away from Robert, he stirs uncertain of my reaction. He looks at me and then Josh to see if either one of us are upset. Josh reaches out to me and begins to play with my breast. Robert stares in awe. Mandi approaches Robert once more waiting for him to take the initiative.

"Go ahead Robert, Mandi is getting hurt that you are not reciprocating the favor. Don't you want her?" Josh asks?

Robert looks at all of us, not sure what to do. He looks at me and sees I am enjoying Josh's touch and that Josh is now advancing his actions by kissing my neck and holding me close. Mandi stands stoically by Robert patiently awaiting some form of gratification.

"Don't they look great together?" Mandi says encouragingly.

Robert nods his head as he watches Josh and I become more brazen. Robert's face becomes more flushed and he leans over very timidly toward Mandi.

"I have never been with anyone other than Ann," Robert states nervously, " I am not sure I can do this; but I do want you." Robert leans over and takes Mandi hard and kisses her. His hands work fast going up and down her back. He slowly works up the courage to grab Mandi's ass. He kneads her cheeks and Mandi grinds her hips toward Robert's cock.

Robert is so excited. His raging cock springs to full attention in seconds. As he kisses Mandi he glances toward Josh and I.

Josh has removed my bottoms and is fingering my clit, making me quiver and moan. Robert watches over Mandi's shoulder. The idea of my husband watching me with another man, while he is with someone else increases the burning feeling I have in between my legs. I moan even louder and tell Josh I am near to cumming. Josh strokes my clit harder and faster. I pump my hips in the water, splashing and thrusting my pussy toward my climax.

"Oh Josh, I am cummmmmmmiiiiinnnnggggggg." I scream

It is too much to bear. Mandi directs Robert to the edge of the pool and makes him sit on the edge. She removes Robert's shorts and flings them away. His dick is harder than I have ever seen. It glistens in the warm evening air. Mandi grabs the edge of the pool and spreads Robert's legs. She opens her mouth and takes Robert into her fully. Mandi uses the buoyancy of the water to help her move up and down Robert's shaft. Robert leans back, closing his eyes, enjoying every tender suck.

Josh and I watch as my body quivers from my climax and more desire. I am craving Josh's cock inside me but I also want to continue to watch Robert and Mandi. Mandi swallows Robert all the way down. Her lips grazing his balls. She pulls up to the top of his cock head and licks the tip. Robert groans; something I have never heard him do. Mandi licks her way slowly down to the nut sack and takes it into her mouth and sucks hard. Robert opens his eyes in surprise and excitement. He grabs Mandi's hair and drives her head into his balls.

"Why don't you help her out?" inquires Josh.

I wade over to where Robert and Mandi are. Mandi looks up with a playful grin. I lean over to kiss her seductive lips. Robert watches with awe. I then flick my tongue out and lower my head toward Robert's cock. Mandi follows my lead. In between our tongues we lick both sides of Robert's cock simultaneously meeting at the head where we suck as one; French-kissing as we do. Then we both lick our way down the shaft and each of us gets a mouthful of Robert's balls. Robert moans in ecstasy. Josh watches intently, stroking his seven inch manhood.

The scene is too much for any of us to handle. Mandi and I bend over the edge of the pool wiggling our asses playfully at our men. Robert enters Mandi's tight cunt as Josh obliging enters my pussy. The water splashes and churns with every thrust they make. Soon a rhythm is met and we all begin to climax. I watch Robert fuck Mandi so hard I am slightly jealous as he seems to be more stimulated than I have ever seen in years. Robert's dick slides easily into Mandi's slick pussy- using the waves of his thrust to increase the frequency and varicosity of his pace. Listening to Mandi and Robert's enthusiasm, Josh and I match their vocal intonations.

Robert pushes harder and harder into Mandi. The glistening fluids linger on their nether regions.

"Oh Robert, you fuck so good. Please let me cummmmmm," Mandi sings.

A chorus of unified breathing and moans grow heavier and heavier, an unspoken competition; as we all reach our nirvana. We cum as one unit and work toward higher degrees of pleasure, BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY.............

anng469
anng469
1 Followers