My Pet

Story Info
A young woman finds the answer to her fantasies.
4.5k words
4.17
37.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David;
As I was walking through the mall parking lot I noticed her. There was something about the way she carried herself, eyes a little downcast with a posture that seemed to say I am ready to be conquered. She immediately struck me as a young lady ripened to be a willing slave. She had beautiful red hair cut very short and was dressed in a short black leather skirt with a sheer white blouse and sandals with very thick soles. Her breasts were not large, but not small either and it was very clear that she was not wearing a bra as her nipples stood out against the thin material. I was very attracted to her from the beginning and decide I would make her mine at least for the night.

Lisa;
I first noticed him in the evening shadows as I got out of my car at the local shopping mall. He had shoulder length well groomed coal black hair; so black in fact it shimmered in the dying sunlight. He was walking through the parking lot very confidently, almost a cocky swagger. He had an air of power about him that sent little chills up my spine, as this was exactly the type of man I had been fantasizing about for so very long! I noticed him looking me up and down and his gaze seemed to linger at my breasts. I knew my nipples were sticking out as the fabric of my blouse rubbed against them making them very sensitive. As he looked at me I couldn't hold my eyes directly on his but had to look down, such was this air of power he seemed to exude from every pore of his being. I felt little tremors in my pussy signaling my arousal. Then as he approached I found myself wanting him in a way I have never wanted another man.

David;
As she walked in through the mall doorway she looked over at me and as I smiled she immediately lowered her eyes as if to say I am not worthy to look at you. I followed her in and stayed behind her pretending to window shop as I followed her around the mall. However I did stay just close enough for her to feel my presence. She went into the Victoria's Secret Shop and I think was a little amazed as I came in also. I held my gaze steady on her as she looked at the different lingerie and admired the sexy underclothes. Then she looked at me and I smiled as and walked over to her while she was looking at some bra and thong panty sets. I looked her directly in the eyes and told to go and try them on. She gasped a little but she picked them up in her size and went to the dressing room.

Lisa;
I noticed this handsome dark stranger following me around and keeping just close enough to hold me in his power. It was then that I noticed the rather large bulge in the front of his tight jeans and the intense gaze from his dark brown eyes, so intense I had to again lower mine. I wanted to see for sure if he was following or was this just another submissive fantasy of mine, so I went into the Victoria's Secret Store and started to look at different lingerie. As I looked at some very sexy bra and panty sets he approached and commanded me to go and try them on! This was the moment of truth! Would I make the move to fulfill this fantasy that had plagued me for so long or would I shun it when everything seemed so right for it? My hands shook as I picked the ones in my size and I went to try them on.

David;
Upon her return she again lowered her eyes and said with her voice trembling "They fit fine." I replied very nonchalantly "How can I be sure of that." She said she would ask if I could come to the back to see her in them. As she went to the young sales clerk and asked the young clerk looked my way and smiled with a knowing grin and motioned for me to come to the back. I followed the two to the dressing rooms and I sat in a chair as the girl went in and put the panties and bra back on and walked out in them. They were black satin material and the bra opened in front, the panties were cut very narrow and left little to the imagination. She turned quite red but stood there as I told her in a commanding tone to turn around.

She slowly turned and as I looked at her pert little ass cheeks with the thong strap running between them I reached over and patted her bottom and admired the firmness of those globes. She asked me if they suited me and I snapped and said, "I think they should be as red as your bottom will soon be my pet!"

She jumped a little then went back in to dress. I can imagine the thoughts that were going through her mind, "Am I really going to do this, submit to a stranger allow him to conquer me?" As she came out I asked her if she were ready to change.

"The panties" she asked.

To which I replied "No your life, because if you go and get the red ones now it is your sign of total submission to me now & until I decide to let you go." She hesitated momentarily and then went to the clerk and asked if she had this set in bright red, the clerk smiled and nodded yes and brought them to her in the same size. The girl brought them back to me as in an offering and stated very quietly, almost in a whisper" I am ready." To this I simply replied, "Good pay for them and we will leave my new pet." She seemed to like that and went to pay.

Lisa;
I came back from the dressing rooms and told this man who seemed to have such a hold on me that the underclothes fit just fine. I spoke to him in almost a whisper afraid top speak loudly in his presence. He knew by now I am sure that I was his and would do whatever he wished. He asked how he could be sure they fit and I suggested him coming back to see for himself, then I went to ask the clerk if it would be all right. She led him back and he sat in a chair as I undressed again and put the bra and panties on making sure the thong strap in back was completely wedged between my ass-cheeks.

Then I timidly and modeled them for him and while he boldly took in so much of my exposed body I just got more and more excited with the thoughts of what the evening might bring for me. Then I was snapped back to reality as he told me to turn around and as I did he brazenly reached over to gently pat my ass and feel the firmness of my cheeks. Then when I asked if they suited him and he replied calmly and confidently" I think they should be as red as your bottom will be my pet."

This statement almost made my head reel as he asked if I were ready to change? "The panties" I inquired of him. "No" he said "Your life because if you get the red ones I will take it as a sign of your total submission to me." After he had said this the moments seemed like an eternity as I made my mind up fully to be his at which time I asked the clerk if they had these in red which she brought to me in my size and I went and paid for them. Then I told him I was ready and I felt somehow released from bondage as I acquired a new kind of submission of my will to him.

As we left the mall doors I instructed her to follow me as we walked to her car. When she got in I reached down and pulled the hem of her skirt up high almost to her crotch and unbuttoned her blouse to her navel squeezing one of her breasts. She looked around to see if anyone were watching this and her nipples stiffened even more. I gave her my address and told her to be there in one hour no later and to be wearing the panties and bra she had purchased under the clothes she now wore and to leave her blouse unbuttoned the way I had it.

She smiled and said "Yes Master." It seemed that when she acknowledged me as her master the weight of the world was off her shoulders as she started her car and drove away. I went to my car and thought to myself how much I was going to enjoy this new young apprentice of mine.

When I arrived home 20 minutes later I got a bottle of wine out and pulled the cork to let it breathe. Then as I sat back in my chair and turned on some music I relaxed and waited. I knew it wouldn't be very long as she wouldn't be able to wait the full hour of this I was sure! I smiled to myself as I got up to get a glass of the wine I had opened.

I was not disappointed as I watched her pull in the driveway and slowly get out. She walked to the door and rang the bell waiting as I purposely let her stand there to see how she would react. As I thought she fidgeted conscious of her attire and I am sure very nervous of al the unanswered questions racing through her mind.

When I finally opened the door she jumped a little as it opened and I invited her in.

I finally asked her name to which she replied "Lisa but you may call me whatever you want Master." I told her my name was David but she would continue to address me as Master I would address her as my pet, since that was really all she was now, my pet and my plaything.

I had Lisa stand in the center of the room as I sat in my favorite chair. I told her to slowly turn around, which she immediately did. While she was doing this I explained the rules to her. "You will always address me as Master here or anywhere I tell you to, you will dress only in the clothes I approve or nothing at all, you will obey every wish I have without hesitation, and last but not least you will be punished very thoroughly for any disobedience of these rules at anytime I choose. Now do you agree to my rules?" Lisa lowered her eyes and very quietly said, "Yes my Master it will be my joy to obey you."

"Good" I replied, " Now I want you to take off all of your clothes starting with your skirt." She never flinched but began to remove her skirt, then blouse, panties and bra. I nodded my approval "crawl to me Pet" She got on her hands and Knees and slowly crawled across the richly carpeted floor to my chair. I unzipped my jeans and pulled my stiffening cock out and pressed it to her lips, she wasted no time in taking the head of my cock into her warm wet mouth. Slowly mouthing my penis she took more and more of my 9 inches in until I was in her throat then she brought her mouth back to the very tip and wrapped her lovely lips around the plum shaped head of my engorged prick. She kept this up while cupping my balls and gently squeezing them. Then she would lick up each side of my manhood like an ice cream cone, and then take me back into her throat again.

To say she was a delightful cocksucker would be an understatement! I started to feel my cum rising and I grabbed her hair and pressed my prick into her throat and coated her tonsils with jet after jet of my come leaving only a small trickle at the side of her mouth which she took a finger scooped it up and licked it clean. " You pleased me very well Pet now you may go and freshen up and get dressed again." She took her clothes and went to find the bathroom and got ready and when she returned I held out a leather choker with a silver heart on the front and a small ring on one side to attach a leash to and explained this was her collar to me and she was to wear it at all times. If she were asked about it by anyone she must tell him or her what exactly it was and why she wore it.

After Lisa put on the collar admiring it in the mirror I told her we should go as we had some shopping to do. She looked at me very puzzled but didn't question. As we pulled out of the driveway I reached over to squeeze her upper thigh to which she smiled coyly and it seemed as if she was at peace with herself after a long battle inside of her being had ended.

As we pulled into the parking lot of the department store I told her "Pet pull off your top and remove your bra and then lift your skirt and remove the panties as well and do it outside the car." We were parked under one of the big lights toward the rear of the lot and Lisa immediately protested "But if someone walks by while I am undressing" her eyes pleading for mercy.

"Pet I told you that you must obey without question and now you have earned a punishment" I snapped at her! She jerked at the sound of my harsh voice and stepped outside and looking around began quickly taking off the blouse. While she was removing her bra two young girls walked close by and seeing her snickered, wide eyed at this woman stripping in the parking lot. Lisa's face blanched white as they went by. She quickly go the blouse back on tucking it back into her skirt and raised the hem of the skirt pulled her panties down and stepped out of them. She was visibly embarrassed by all this her face beet red.

"In the future if you don't obey right away the punishment will be on the spot regardless of where we are or who is watching! Do I make myself clear Pet?" I snapped at her. "Yes my Master" She replied meekly. This was when I knew I truly had her. As we walked to the store entrance I stopped and told her to unbutton her blouse to just below her breasts which this time she immediately complied with. If she bent in the slightest her breasts would be in full view of anyone close by.

We first went to the hardware aisle where I picked up some thin rope and some very large dowel rods. I handed these to her and had her to place them gently into the bottom of the basket and I watched in amusement as the gentleman working in hardware stared at her exposed tits. She then realized what was happening and her face turned a bright red. I just smiled at her and we walked on. When we got to the house ware aisle I selected some regular household candles and had her to put them also. Then we went to the men's department where a young girl of about 20 was working. She was a cute thing, reminded me of a cheerleader.

With her apple pie blonde features and large breasts straining against a tight sweater. She was wearing jeans that were tight enough to see she was also wearing thong panties. I told Pet to ask her to come over to where I was admiring the belts. She came over to help and I asked her which one of the belts she would recommend to punish a naughty young lady. She looked a little surprised and asked what I said again. I replied "which one of these belts would you use to punish a naughty young lady, you know to whip her with"

The clerk then looked at Pet as she was blushing and keeping her head down to hid her embarrassment and asked "For her you mean" to this I made Pet answer her. She at first just nodded her head slowly until I told her very sternly to answer! "Yes it is for me. I have disobeyed My Master and I must be punished." To this the clerk grinned from ear to ear and I think was getting a little aroused at the thought. She said, "Well let's see here" as she fingered the different styles of belts until resting on a sturdy thick work belt with a large pewter buckle.

"I think this one would do a fine job on her. It would certainly remind her to behave in the future!" I asked the clerk if she were the one using it on Pet how many strokes she would administer to her. "I don't know perhaps a good 10 swats" Lisa's eyes got wide at this and I noticed her hand instinctively went to her bottom as if to guard it. I looked at the clerk's nametag and asked her "Cassie, would you like to test this belt on her? She will let you if I tell her to, wont you Pet?"

To this Pet replied simply "Yes Master." Cassie said she couldn't do it there at the store but wouldn't mind at all doing it after her shift. I told Cassie that would be fine and gave her my phone number and directions to my house. She was to get off in 2 hours and would be there soon after. Then she looked at Pet and smiled wickedly saying to her "I am really going to enjoy whipping you with this so don't even think I will let you off lightly!" And with that she kissed Pet on the cheek lightly and patted her bottom, "I will see you both soon" and we said our goodbyes and went to pay.

As we were leaving Pet looked at me and asked with a nervous tone to her voice "Master do you think she will really show up" to this I replied simply I certainly hope so it will be interesting to see her give you your punishment." And with that we walked to the car and drove back to my car in total silence.

When we arrived I had Pet to strip and put on the red thong and bra set and kneel by the door. I told her she was to wait there for Cassie to come and then to greet her by kissing her feet and making her feel welcome, she immediately complied as I went to turn on some music and pour a glass of wine for myself. When I sat down I called Pet over and had her to sit in my lap while I held her close "I want you to know I cherish you as any caring Master would a beloved Pet and in this I will from time to time choose to share you for both of our pleasure. Tonight is to be such a night."

Then I kissed her on the side of the neck and told her to return to the door to wait. As she made her way to kneel at the door the telephone rang, it was Cassie saying she couldn't wait and took off early and could she come on over and I said yes. Pet's eyes widened as she realized who it was and that she was on the way here, knowing she would soon be punished with that belt. I got up and took the belt out of the bag doubled it and slapped the leather together a couple of times which made her jump noticeably. A few minutes later Cassie pulled into the drive and got out of her car. Then when the doorbell rang I went to it and invited her in.

She had changed clothes and was now wearing some leather sandals and a tight short denim skirt with a low cut stretch top and no bra. She took one look at Pet and smiled cupping her chin in her hand and admiring her lingerie. Pet then did as I said taking off her sandals and kissing her feet welcoming her. Cassie played right along raising her foot to Pet's lips and telling her to lick them and especially pay attention to her toes. Pet immediately did this and lowered her foot to start on the other one. "Will she really do whatever you tell her,"

"Ask her yourself" I replied. She looked at Lisa and asked her to which Pet replied "Yes Ma'am I will, no matter what it is." Cassie smiled at me and said, " I believe this is going to be a fun evening."


Cassie put her foot down leaving her shoes off and walked over to sit on the couch with Pet right behind her crawling on the floor on all fours. As Cassie sat down she saw the belt and picked it up. As she played with the belt She asked " I heard you call her Pet a lot is that her name?"

"Well that is the name I gave her as she has become my Pet," then I told her of our meeting that very evening to which she was amazed. Then she looked directly at Pet and said, "I think we have some unfinished business you and I Pet." Pet knew exactly to what she was referring and just lowered her eyes and said "Yes Ma'am." Cassie stood up and redoubled the thick belt and motioned for Pet to get up. As she did Pet was shaking a little knowing what was about to happen.

Cassie told her to lower her panties and bend over the arm of the couch presenting her ass high for the belt. Pet slowly lowered the red panties to her knees and bent over. Cassie commented how well the red panties suited what she was going to do to her ass. Then Cassie drew her arm back and Craaaaack slapped the leather across Pet's unprotected bottom. Pet jumped not expecting the amount of pain in that stroke.

Then Craaaaaack, Craaaaaack two more blows in quick succession causing her to jump straight up! Cassie commanded her t bend back over as that was only three. "If you get up again before I am through we will start all over understood?" Pet said meekly "Yes mistress" Cassie seemed to like that as she smiled. Then after Pet bent back over Cassie really went to work on her reddening ass cheeks. Craaaaaack, Craaaaaack, Craaaaack! There was no let up Craaaack, Craaaaaack, Pet was howling like a banshee now tears streaming down her cheeks. Craaaaack, Craaaaaaack! Cassie really knew how to swing that belt and I thought she was a novice. Craaaaack, Craaaaaaack, Craaaaaack, Craaaaaack...

Then she put the belt down and had Pet to stand against the wall hands on her head while she sat back on the couch close to me. Well do you think she was punished enough David?" I was admiring Cassie's nipples straining against her top and said I thought she did a great job on her. Cassie smiled at me and reached over to fondle my cock through my pants.

12